PDA

View Full Version : OLD New Members - Introduce yourselves here

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Devaclis
Fri Sep 7th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Welcome Scott :) Stay away from King Nothing. He is bad news.

vwxyz_xj
Fri Sep 7th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Another newbie here,
Sold my old Katana a moth ago and found a nice clean 93 gsxr 1100. have lurked here for a while just never posted or what not. almosted posted this in the wednesday north area meet and greet but found this. I should be up at hooters Wednesday to meet folks that want to ride.

Lee

bearsgonefishin
Sat Sep 8th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Since we have had a steady stream of new members joining the club, this thread will serve as a place for any new members to let us know who they are instead of having a ton of "Hi I'm new here" posts in the general forum.

Are you new? Let us know a bit about yourself if you want, or just give a shout out to the club.

Hey Everyone,

Mark from Arvada here. Just to let you know that I support the boycott against ALICE 105.9 and their advertisers. As a former rider injured in a life threatening accident, I think that the attempts to give the already stupid idiots on the road, another "idea" was in-excusable. The fact that the program director will not release the recordings of that particular show, shows us all what a jerk he is as well. Good Luck to all associated to this morning show, as I hope all of the advertisers get a clue and hit them with the "door".

Be safe everyone,

Mark

dapper
Sat Sep 8th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Welcome to the club!
:cheers:

Redflash3
Sat Sep 8th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Hey Everyone:

I am new to the board and to the area. I moved out from Michigan and am working in the Denver Tech Center. A friend at work, who some of you know as Devaclis introduced me to this site. I am currently in the market for a '03 600RR! Just wanted to say hi and I am looking forward to fun times riding!:cheers:

Welcome KombatWombat. I'm originally from D-town and I also work in the Tech Center. Good luck on finding the new bike.

havoc
Sun Sep 9th, 2007, 01:28 AM
New to the board CSC name Havoc
Live in Northeast corner of the state looks like a great site and club
just wanted to say Hi..
Gary

Extricatr
Sun Sep 9th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Hi, I'm Jeff. Been Riding in the dirt since I was 9, moved to the street in 1996 when I bought my zx9r ninja that I still ride.
I live in the Broomfield area and ride whenever I can.

KombatWombat
Sun Sep 9th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Thanks Redflash3, it's nice to have another D-Town connection here in Denver! When I finally find the bike, maybe we can go out for a ride and share some of our Michigan stories! :cheers:

fullgrownbear
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 01:15 AM
Hi guys,

Just recently took the MSF class and was recommended to this website. I am looking foward to meeting up with some of you guys and gals and going for a ride. Currently, I own a 02' ZX6-R ninja, that I nabbed off craigslist for a great price. If you want to see pictures, you can look at them here. http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i139/jameseroni/

I am 24, married with a 4 month old, occupation is State Trooper out of Jefferson County, CO.

Thanks, Enjoy the pics

fgb

noskills
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 05:24 AM
Welcome to the site. State Trooper huh, not sure if that is scary or a good thing. Do State Troopers have jurisdictional rights anywhere in colorado? Congrads on the bike. Have fun and be safe.

Jason ON
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Hi guys,

Just recently took the MSF class and was recommended to this website. I am looking foward to meeting up with some of you guys and gals and going for a ride. Currently, I own a 02' ZX6-R ninja, that I nabbed off craigslist for a great price. If you want to see pictures, you can look at them here. http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i139/jameseroni/

I am 24, married with a 4 month old, occupation is State Trooper out of Jefferson County, CO.

Thanks, Enjoy the pics

fgb

Welcome! Yes Toby, they do, hence the word "State."

But 'bear, you're photobucket asks for a password. Can't see pics.

seadood228
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Hey guys,

I'm Ray from Aurora and have recently purchased my first sportbike, a 2007 CBR600rr. My previous rides were an SV650 and VFR800. I primarily ride my cruiser, a 2005 Kawasaki Mean Streak, but have recently fallen in love with sportbiking, especially cornering up in the mountains. I'm looking forward to riding at IMI, and hopefully Pueblo next year.

My sportbike

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/seadood228/CBR2.jpg

My cruiser

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/seadood228/Raypics178.jpg

awilbur77
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 11:22 AM
....occupation is State Trooper out of Jefferson County, CO.

I see not alot of people touching this post. Haha. So, I'll ask it. The fact that you are a state tropper... let's speak theoretically for a minute... does that mean if we go riding with you, and the ride is accidently spirited, that we'll all end up with speeding tickets?

Bueller
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Being a biker and a trooper, out of curiosity, what's your feelings on say a guy riding a wheelie or stoppie down an empty stretch of road with no chance of contacting another vehicle?
This was in a thread on SuperMoto Junkie, and it was interesting to hear the LEO's responses.

Suki
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks, Enjoy the pics

fgb

I need a cheeseburger, it's for a cop!
you better not spit in it!
Hold the spit.

:lol: sorry, i'm sure i messed up the quote but damn everytime i see a state trooper i think of Super Troopers, awesome movie!

Welcome to the club!

Super-zHero
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Hey FGB, welcome to the board. Congrats on the kid and your new bike purchase. I have a little one also, so the ridin' hasn't been that often this year but hopefully we can get one in soon.

S

Scribbler
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Welcome FGB and Seadood :D

Hey...when did this thread become non-sticky?

rforsythe
Wed Sep 12th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Re-stickied. Actually for a while there we couldn't even find this thread, not sure where it went.

atrainthornton
Wed Sep 12th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Anyone read this thing.
New Memeber - Atrain
Live in Supeior
2006 R6 Anniversary
Do people still meet up at Breck Brew?

Sully
Wed Sep 12th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the club :hibye:

People meet at Breck's for special occasions.. not really so much a weekly thing anymore..

Some do go to BW's on Tuesday evenings - Wadsworth & Belleview ??
Some also go to Caldonia's on Thursday evenings as well - Parker Rd. & Iliff.

Slo
Wed Sep 12th, 2007, 10:50 AM
a few of use are meeting on wednesdays in westminster off 120th and huron. Hooters/starbucks

zehster
Wed Sep 12th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Hello, I just joined about a day ago, my name is Nathan and I've had my R6S for about a year and a half. I'm looking to mod my R6S and make my bike as fast as possible once I get a better feel for what it can do. Also it would be great to meat some cool people to hang out with and have a few beers and go on a few bike rides with on the weekends.

Well, can't wait to get to know every one in the club

Thanks,
-Nathan

madvlad
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Hi there, I'm Damir, I'm 19 and own a 07 gsxr600. I've been riding for about a year now, I had a prior bike which was a 03' Honda VFR800 that sadly had to go cause of family economical issues. Just shoutin out to the board and hoping to learn more about my bike and get to know other fellow riders in the area.

ChickenStrip
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Hi guys my name is Brian and I've lived in Colorado for two years now. I have a Hawk GT and an 600RR. I use to ride up and down golden gate canyon like three times a week. Then I went to Deal's Gap and golden gate is kind of boring now. I'm planing to start racing the 600RR next season with the MRA.

Brat
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 10:36 PM
herro there, welcome to the site.

Matty
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 11:30 PM
welcome............

Joecycle
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Hello Everyone! I'm Joe.
I was on a cruise 2 Saturdays ago with some of you in Boulder, and made it to Hooters on Wednesday.
I have a 2003 SV650 naked, Silver. Been riding 3 years now.

And yes, I find this "smilies" HILARIOUS....:slappers:

64BonnieLass
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Welcome Joe.

I have an SV650S in blinding yellow. :shocked: :)

mclarke
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Wow new members, one warning for you all. Cat is a bit, touchy feely :D

and Matty well, Matty is in love with farm animals.

:wave: herrrrro

SumoWeezle
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Hey guys and gals, name's Chris.

Been riding for bout 26 years or so. currently have an '04 CBR1000rr and a '99 Excelsior-Henderson Super-X. Never knew bout this site til a few days ago so I thought I'd join up and say hello. Im up in the norhtern part of Denver (border of Thornton and Brighton) so if anyone's up for a weekend ride, i'd be down!

Here's my toys:

http://www.sumoweezle.net/images/sumo1.jpg

http://www.sumoweezle.net/images/excelsior2.jpg

H20Joe
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 04:50 PM
My name is Joe and I'm a two wheel junkie. Motorcycles or Bicycles...doesn't matter. Dirt or Street, ride alot at the mx
track. A couple years ago I got an FZ1 and just traded it a
few months back for a 955i Daytona. I love riding the street.
I've met quite a few people from the Colo. Spgs bike night.
lotsa fun. see ya around.

R1chie
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Welcome H2OJoe. To insanity. :)

FireK7
Wed Sep 19th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Hi my names David. I have a '07 GSXR 750. Not my first bike and I have about a year and half of riding experience. I'll be in Colorado for about a month longer and I hope to see of few of you before I go.

GiXXeRChicA
Fri Sep 21st, 2007, 06:33 PM
Hello everybody! I am Sandra. I have an 05 750. I have been riding motorcycles since I was 17. Um, I live in Denver off 225/25. Hope to meet some of you soon.

late,

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Fri Sep 21st, 2007, 09:00 PM
Welcome to the noobs!

TheStig
Sat Sep 22nd, 2007, 03:38 PM
Thought I would make my first post here in the NEWB section. I just got my first "official" bike, an 07 Suzuki SV650 naked. I live down in parker so if you see me say hi! I usually have my wife on the back (thus why I didnt go all out with a gsxr :)

Jason ON
Tue Sep 25th, 2007, 03:57 PM
What's with all the pansies onSV650s? Geesh! Doesn't anyone have testicles, nowadays?

(by the way: Welcome!)

Navy_p503
Tue Sep 25th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Hello!
My names Josh, i'm a full time student at CSU. Majoring in mechanical engineering. Spent 6 years in the Navy as an Electrician's Mate in the nuclear field. Originally from Pueblo. Been riding for about a year, started on a 1994 Yamaha YZ 250, and just bought a 2000 Suzuki Bandit 600s a few weeks ago. I'm over at a couple other forums, but figured I'd look into this one for more local info.

grey ghost
Wed Sep 26th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Hi I'm Rob werstler a few of you met me on sunday.i own a 07 R6 that I bought in March.I'm 36 yrs old I own a personal training studio in the springs called InShape we have been in business for just about three years.I reallly enjoy riding and sunday was really the first time I've rode with a big group and really enjoyed it.

Sully
Wed Sep 26th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Welcome n00bs..

SethVicious (Justin) - did you ride prior to purchasing your bike a month ago ? :shock:

SethVicious
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 06:32 PM
nope. i took an msf class. got my license and have put about 700 miles on it. so far no problems. fastest i have gone is 70. im not a squid lol

Bueller
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 06:37 PM
That's unfortunate, guess we can't ride 'cause I am a squid.
Welcome to the club!

FastFrenchy
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Hi,

My name is Frenchy and I ride a 2007 R1. I am from France and have lived in Denver for about 7 years. I am an experienced rider. I am excited to get more involved in the motorcycle community in colorado!:)
I will be at Pueblo next Monday and Tuesday...
Hope to meet some poeple!

Frenchy...

Danjo
Fri Oct 5th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Hey, I'm Dan. I've been riding for just over two years. I have a 1999 Sprint ST. I'll see you on the weekend rides.

Matrix
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Hey fellow riders,
Wanted to take a few lines to introduce myself. My name is Joe and I just moved in from out of state (OK). so far I have had a chance to ride Boulder, Coal Creek and Golden Gate canyons on my gixxer and the experience has been incredible. Wish I could have gotten here a little earlier in the summer but their is always next year. I look forward to meeting fellow riders on the street and track in the next few weeks/months.

Quick question while I am here.

I have searched around but I havent seen a lot of posting on motards or mini-motards. Trying to see if there is anytype of weekly gatherings of the 110's. Thanks.

Bueller
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 02:08 PM
I have searched around but I havent seen a lot of posting on motards or mini-motards. Trying to see if there is anytype of weekly gatherings of the 110's. Thanks.
Welcome first of all :doublefinger:
As for the 'tards, there aren't many of us yet but you will find us here:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63

and here:
http://www.supermotojunkie.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

There are a couple of guys on mini's but they are pretty :gay::lol:

Nothing happening on a weekly basis....yet.

http://home.comcast.net/~mra999/motardcat1.jpg

Chad4000
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Hello everyone! I met some of you at B-dubs last tuesday.

Anyway, I have been riding since 99 and have had a bunch of different bikes. right now I have a couple 929s.

Thanks guys

chad

Timmay
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Chad glad to see that you are finally set-up here. Hope that your still planning on making it down tomorrow night.

Sully
Tue Oct 9th, 2007, 07:42 AM
That's unfortunate, guess we can't ride 'cause I am a squid.
Welcome to the club!

Ain't that the truth !!! :lol: :squid:

MetaLord 9
Tue Oct 9th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Hey all,

I'm Chris and I'm move'n to Denver by the end of the month. Been ride'n 'bout a year & half here in Ohio. I have no friggin idea where in Denver I'm move'n and I don't really know jack about the city, so any "Go here, don't go here" advice is highly appreciated. As soon as my '07 ZX-6R gets off the truck I'll be back on two wheels & look'n to meet some people!

Quick question, is there a motorsports superstore or something like that in around or do you all pretty much just have to order stuff online? We've got one here in Columbus & I might needs some new leather soon...

Sully
Tue Oct 9th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Local Stores:

Performance Cycle
Grand Prix
Vickery Motorsports

those are just a few I can think of..

Welcome ! :hibye:..

Some advice, make sure you have a garage to park your bike... :up:

Mae
Tue Oct 9th, 2007, 10:00 PM
hi...
My name is Mae...
I met a few of you tonight at bdubs...funny that name haha n e who, no bike right now, crap happened this year that blew that plan out of the water but I'll get it next year.
I know a couple of you from the SBG forum. Nice people, funny people and I had a great time tonight thought I'd join the site just so people would know who I am...Only reason I never joined the forum before was bc I dont have access to it from work...dam firewalls...I get so bored there too.
Anyways I hope to be somewhat active on here, best way to get ahold of me tho if im not is to PM me.

Thanks for being so welcoming tonight and hope to see ya'll again next week :)

Have a great night!

Suki
Tue Oct 9th, 2007, 10:03 PM
hi...
My name is Mae...
I met a few of you tonight at bdubs...funny that name haha n e who, no bike right now, crap happened this year that blew that plan out of the water but I'll get it next year.
I know a couple of you from the SBG forum. Nice people, funny people and I had a great time tonight thought I'd join the site just so people would know who I am...Only reason I never joined the forum before was bc I dont have access to it from work...dam firewalls...I get so bored there too.
Anyways I hope to be somewhat active on here, best way to get ahold of me tho if im not is to PM me.

Thanks for being so welcoming tonight and hope to see ya'll again next week :)

Have a great night!

ohh i hope they didn't taint you, mae! lol, welcome to the 'other' side *muah!

Mae
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 06:15 AM
hehehe no they didnt corrupt me but I did have a good time even tho I was shy as all holy hell! But who knows haha theres still time! It was fun :) when do I get to meet you and Cat!

Slo
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 06:24 AM
Welcome Mae, it's about time you were on here.....

Jay

Mae
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 06:38 AM
uh oh...attack of the CSC'ers!! hehehe
Hey jay! Saw the new track bike looks good!

Suki
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 07:08 AM
hehehe no they didnt corrupt me but I did have a good time even tho I was shy as all holy hell! But who knows haha theres still time! It was fun :) when do I get to meet you and Cat!

We're an elusive duo, muah!

if a certain someone makes public a certain gathering this certain saturday then you can certainly find me there, for certain! :D

Sully
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Hi Mae - :hibye: Welcome ! What kind of bike are you thinking about getting ? your first ?

Suki
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 10:33 AM
Hi Mae - :hibye: Welcome ! What kind of bike are you thinking about getting ? your first ?

she's getting a liter, i recommended it.

lol

AshliRider44
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 10:40 AM
she's getting a liter, i recommended it.

lol

:spit: Nice Suki.

~Barn~
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Welcome to the club Newies!
:doublefinger:

puckstr
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Welcome to the ZOO

van-man82
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 11:34 AM
I'm a newbie to the board and to Colorado (moved from Cali last week). I'll probably try to make it to the Jillian's meet since the only thing I have on my schedule is to try to clean up my poor dirty Ninja that made the trip in the back of a Toyota through that terrible storm last week. :( My RVF (hence the screenname NC35) is still sunbathing in Cali.

what part of Cali are you from? I was from Norwalk/ Downey area.. Miss the year round riding....

Mae
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 06:03 PM
well after a yr and 1/2 of research and cramming info...I have decided on the SV650S. Good starter bike for someone not shy of bikes :) and im not. Use to play/practice on a friends FZR600 there for a little bit and didnt have any issues with it at all. Yesh I took the MSF course in April too.

and heck no suki! I'll leave the liters to those who have the money for it haha ok well money and riding exp. :)

wankel7
Fri Oct 12th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Whats up ! Glad to see there is such a big riders forum for CO and the Denver area!

Anyways, moving up from just north of Dallas to Arvada. Can't wait wait to get the move done with. I should be all moved in by the end of the month. Maybe there will still be some good riding weather around.

Bringing my 05 SV650S and my cracked up Ninja 250...one day it will be a track bike:)

James

AcidFire52
Fri Oct 12th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Hello all. Just joined up. My name is Ash. Ride a FZR600. My second bike. She is a little nakid now, should look real nice next spring.
Hoping to get out riding with you all soon.

ravenroc
Sat Oct 13th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Hello.....I'm Travis. I ride an R1 and a CR250. I'd like to find a stunt bike within the next couple of months if anyone knows of a good deal. I also ride track and trail on the CR, so if anyone ever wants to ride hit me up!

D Berns R6
Sat Oct 13th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Well, I'm never on this board so not many of you will know me. If your part of the MRA then you do. My name is Derek Berns, im 21 years old and going to metro state for business management. I bought my first bike a year ago did a track day and was hooked. I eventually sold the bike and bought a race bike, 04 R6. '07 was my first season with the MRA and it turned out really well. I took 2nd place right behind Terra in the NOV U championship and started to run up front with the amateurs by the end of the season. At the track i'm known as "DingleBerns" or just "Dingle" I don't ride street anymore but I do plan on doing many track days before the '08 season so if anyone wants to ride let me know. There's tons more about me but for now, that's it. Thanks! Dingle

dapper
Sun Oct 14th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Welcome newbies! :doublefinger:
:cheers:

siriuschris
Wed Oct 17th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Hey, everyone!

My name is Chris and I'm from NJ now living in Denver.
I picked up my first bike ever on 5-12-07, a brand new ninja 250,
and have since put 9400 miles on it.
I'm always looking for a new route and new people to ride with
so look me up, and if I have something goin on I'll post up.

Chris

King Nothing
Wed Oct 17th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Sup, Chris. Kawi's suck.

siriuschris
Wed Oct 17th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Sup, Chris. Kawi's suck.

omg please stop stalking me, I'm not your type :slappers:

Dude, where have you been?
My kawi might suck but at least I ride it!

Badhabit
Wed Oct 17th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Welcome Chris! Just in case nobody told you, this is actually a subversive political forum masquerading as a sportbike page... :dunno:

636chick
Wed Oct 17th, 2007, 06:08 PM
omg please stop stalking me, I'm not your type :slappers:

Dude, where have you been?
My kawi might suck but at least I ride it!

And you will soooo fit in here Nice!!!!!!

MetaLord 9
Fri Oct 19th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Sup, Chris. Kawi's suck.

If you think he hates Kawis, try using some poor grammar!

Welcome & +1 to the Kaw Crew!

Nobody
Fri Oct 26th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Sup guys the name's Lee and I just stumbled across this board thanks to CRN, I just got into riding and picked up an 02' CBR600. If anyone wants to ride near the man chinese, holla at me.

graphix
Mon Oct 29th, 2007, 11:31 AM
I met some of you bike night this last weekend and again it was cool to meet many of you.
My name is Chris and I live in the Widefield/Fountain area. I ride a 2007 R1 and a 2005 R6. Got to love those Yamahas!
I know it’s a little late in the season, but hopefully during some of the warmer days during the winter season and beginning next year when it warms up Ill have the chance to meet and ride with many of you.
Until then, later!

mclarke
Mon Oct 29th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Welcome aboard! Do not worry we do lots of winter events too, like the king of the mountain, 36 hours at the stone, who can stumble the farthest.. etc.. :)

ash
Tue Oct 30th, 2007, 01:38 PM
hey all....I am ash. I have been a "quiet" member of this board since 2005. Crazy I know. Anywho...then I was in Longmont...now I am in the Springs. Hope to chat/ride with you guys and gals soon.

Devaclis
Tue Oct 30th, 2007, 01:39 PM
That's just what we call pillow talk, baby.

Welcome Ash

- Shop smart. Shop S-Mart

Sully
Tue Oct 30th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Sup guys the name's Lee and I just stumbled across this board thanks to CRN, I just got into riding and picked up an 02' CBR600. If anyone wants to ride near the man chinese, holla at me.

I don't ride wit da Chinese man... :no:...

Welcome n00bs :hibye:

~Barn~
Tue Oct 30th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Welcome to the party newies. If you wouldn't mind taking off your shoes...

Bueller
Tue Oct 30th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Hey Ash welcome to the other side :lol:

eklew
Tue Oct 30th, 2007, 02:59 PM
I don't ride wit da Chinese man... :no:...

WTF???? You know you like the eg ro!!!!!

Thadius
Wed Oct 31st, 2007, 12:35 PM
The artisit formerly known as Tron636 has changed his name to Thadius due to record label differences. And, of course, the forsight of naming myself after a bike I knew I would be getting rid of. Doh!
Still somewhat new and just an update for the few peeps on the board that can say, " hey, I met that guy once". (and of course you Cath!) Thanks S

mtnairlover
Wed Oct 31st, 2007, 12:38 PM
Hey! I met that guy once.

Welcome to the insanity, Ted...again...um, hope you find your place here amongst the weirdos and freaks and all that is the CSC.:p

Now, let's go ride, dammit!!!

rapparee
Thu Nov 1st, 2007, 12:04 PM
Hi to everyone, my name is Gary and I was told about CSC by a guy at the intersection of Logan and Hampden (nice bike by the way) been riding solo mostly for many years and only a few close friends, thought I would see what you guys are all about. Look foward to meeting and riding with some new people (although most of the time I am selfish and will just get up in the morning and go) so thats it, ride well.

Thadius
Fri Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:48 AM
MtnCathyAirLvr,
Insanity indeed

Sunday looks like ride day..... S'posed to be 70 and clear!! Races?? Watching races??

mtnairlover
Fri Nov 2nd, 2007, 10:11 AM
MtnCathyAirLvr,
Insanity indeed

Sunday looks like ride day..... S'posed to be 70 and clear!! Races?? Watching races??

Hummm...watching races?....hmmm. Time? You know I gots to get my ridin done first.

Thadius
Fri Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:39 PM
Ride before and after. It's all about time management.... oh shit, gotta go I'm late.

Devaclis
Fri Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:41 PM
WTF???? You know you like the eg ro!!!!!

Da Happy Famiry is sooo firring.

stimacsays
Sun Nov 4th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Hi all,
I am Ted, and live in Montana.
I bought my 1098 from Jeff at Norther CO. BMW Ducati. My 998 came from Erico.
I make it down your way about two times a year, and wanted a way to ride with a fun bunch. This looks like the place.

viperbaron
Mon Nov 5th, 2007, 06:28 AM
I quit riding 20 years ago after being run off the road 3 times in one year while living in FL. I had ridden my GS750E all over the west and in Europe, only to have dumb snowbirds and cell phone users not see me.
While over in Iraq last year I bought a ZRX1100 and started riding it around here when I got back. And having to sit through that pathetic motorcycle safety class just to get a motorcycle license! OMG! What an irritating waste of my time. In less than 5 months, I have been cut off twice, by idiots in cars who just don't pay attention to what is around them.
Anyway, I took my bike to a highly reccommended shop to have the carbs adjusted for the altitude out here and now I'm sorry I ever thought about this. My bike has returned 3 times to the shop because the guy there just doesn't pay attention to what he does and continually takes shortcuts. Over a month culimutive time in the shop!
Now I'm headed to Afghanistan.
Getting a big bike just hasen't been worth my time. :banghead:

newyork1
Thu Nov 8th, 2007, 09:04 PM
yo whats good to whomever. just joined up on csc and dont know anybody yet. Im hittin pueblo up on the 17th and cant wait. it will be my first time on a track and not sure what to expect. I tear it up in the canyons and i know ill kill it on the track. want to know if anyones goin

pilot
Thu Nov 8th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Perhaps you could make it to one of the social outings next week before the track day? Watch the board for postings.

gsxrscott
Thu Nov 8th, 2007, 10:15 PM
yo whats good to whomever. just joined up on csc and dont know anybody yet. Im hittin pueblo up on the 17th and cant wait. it will be my first time on a track and not sure what to expect. I tear it up in the canyons and i know ill kill it on the track. want to know if anyones goin

No way!! A New Yorker that can turn!! I thought all you guys spent 10 months a year puttin on the bling so you can be stylin for the 2 month riddin season. Although I have heard that a 6" strech with a 240 can turn some!

antithesis
Fri Nov 9th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Hello, I am a new member introducing myself here
(Name) Eric.
Thought I would stop by and see if there are some cool topics to read.
I have been riding sport bikes for about 3 years now. dirt bikes before that.
so hey everybody!

NewGirl
Sun Nov 11th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Hi everybody! I'm a new member from Grand Junction. I don't have a bike yet but I'm excited about getting one in the next few months. I would love to meet some people from Western Colorado to go riding with!

~Barn~
Sun Nov 11th, 2007, 01:44 PM
http://www.itsbarn.com/images/data/media/5/omgitsagirl.jpg

Welcome to the club. Thursday is Ladies Night.

N1KSS1KS1x
Sun Nov 11th, 2007, 10:02 PM

Yo you know a couple cats up on here. ASS:alien:
what chu know bout a gixxer 1000. lol
D is the Flyin Monkey

N1KSS1KS1x
Sun Nov 11th, 2007, 10:05 PM
No way!! A New Yorker that can turn!! I thought all you guys spent 10 months a year puttin on the bling so you can be stylin for the 2 month riddin season. Although I have heard that a 6" strech with a 240 can turn some!

Yeah is that one got parked on the tail. That was preety pimp to see a stretched doing circle wheelies

N1KSS1KS1x
Sun Nov 11th, 2007, 10:08 PM
:hibye:Welcome newbs

nexs666
Thu Nov 15th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Hello, all. Registered a while ago, but haven't been on the forums much. Moving to FL early next year, so I may not get much of a chance to meet you guys and gals. I did run acros Wendell (COSMille) a couple of days ago and he spoke favorably of some of you. Yeah, I'm sure he should probably know better, but... :) At any rate, hopefully I'll get to meet some of you if there's a bike night in the next couple of weeks.

Danjo
Wed Nov 21st, 2007, 03:05 PM
Hello, all. Registered a while ago, but haven't been on the forums much. Moving to FL early next year, so I may not get much of a chance to meet you guys and gals. I did run acros Wendell (COSMille) a couple of days ago and he spoke favorably of some of you. Yeah, I'm sure he should probably know better, but... :) At any rate, hopefully I'll get to meet some of you if there's a bike night in the next couple of weeks.

Welcome, and I'm sure you'll have a chance to ride with us. It doesn't snow every weekend!

clustermagnet
Fri Nov 23rd, 2007, 01:53 PM

you obviously know nothing about NY :)

all CO has left is what... PMI? and like... Deckers with bitches castle ... all loaded with swine

clustermagnet
Fri Nov 23rd, 2007, 01:55 PM
Hi everybody! I'm a new member from Grand Junction. I don't have a bike yet but I'm excited about getting one in the next few months. I would love to meet some people from Western Colorado to go riding with!

pictures are required for user registration :D

James
Sun Dec 2nd, 2007, 05:07 PM
Hey, my name is James. I have a 2005 R6, Raven edition. I love it. I have done some mods to it. I'm not too big on riding in groups, but riding around with the occasional friend is alright. Look forward to meeting some of you.

Brat
Sun Dec 2nd, 2007, 09:19 PM
hello new people. yeah a pic or two of a least ya ride would be spiffy :D
Brat

Tipys
Sun Dec 2nd, 2007, 09:38 PM
sorry it took me so long to introduce myself Im (Trevor) been riding for almost a year now really love it there is nothing like it. I live in the 719 and have most of my life.hope to meet some of you and go out riding

clustermagnet
Wed Dec 5th, 2007, 02:23 PM
sorry it took me so long to introduce myself Im (Trevor) been riding for almost a year now really love it there is nothing like it. I live in the 719 and have most of my life.hope to meet some of you and go out riding

welcome, best riders hang out at shell, briargate and i 25 :D

Supa77
Mon Dec 10th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Hey everyone,

I just joined the group recently and wanted to say Hi. I'm currently living in Littleton. I have always had an interest in sport bikes, but the time was never right for me to get one. Just recently my girlfriend convinced me to take the plunge and just buy one. Too bad now its winter! We have a few friends that ride and would like to make even more friends. I have been reading through the forums here and it seems all of you are a lot of fun loving and nice people. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello! Oh and I am new to the street riding thing so it will be kinda slow going for me for a while, but am looking forward to summer and would really like to ride with some people who don't kick up too much dust at the slow newbie. :lol:

McVaaahhh
Mon Dec 10th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Welcome to da club. :up:

There's lot's of experienced riders on this club, so ask a lot of questions so you can keep your sh!t on two wheels.

Oh, and watch out for DK, he's not right in the head. :lol:

Supa77
Mon Dec 10th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Thanks McVaaahhh!

Keeping it shiny side up is definitely a high priority.

Oh and which one is DK again? As long as he doesn't sit in a corner and stare at me while trying to lick his ear :yumyum: then he can't be too bad.

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Dec 12th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Welcome Newbies. Get full gear go to race schools spend you money on skills dont blow it on shit for the bike you dont need its fast enough now.

MetaLord 9
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Oh, and watch out for DK, he's not right in the head. :lol:

Unless you ride a Kawi of course!

Welcome all!

~Barn~
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Welcome to Da Club newies. Happy Holidays.

Danjo
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Hey everyone,

I just joined the group recently and wanted to say Hi. I'm currently living in Littleton. I have always had an interest in sport bikes, but the time was never right for me to get one. Just recently my girlfriend convinced me to take the plunge and just buy one. Too bad now its winter! We have a few friends that ride and would like to make even more friends. I have been reading through the forums here and it seems all of you are a lot of fun loving and nice people. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello! Oh and I am new to the street riding thing so it will be kinda slow going for me for a while, but am looking forward to summer and would really like to ride with some people who don't kick up too much dust at the slow newbie. :lol:

In Littleton huh?...look for rides on the "Canyon Carving" link starting at the Morrison Conoco (aka MOCO). There should be one soon...just as soon as all the snow, ice, and dirt is off the road. WE CAN HOPE RIGHT!!!

Squisha
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 11:47 AM
I'm new to the forum, just logged on in the last coupla days. I recognized one member who hasn't posted in awhile, curious to see when she comes back. I'm a new rider, just got my license in April, and I pretty much say, "screw the cage, this is how to get around!" Now if I could just figure out how to fetch a cup of coffee on the way to work while riding my bike...

~Barn~
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Now if I could just figure out how to fetch a cup of coffee on the way to work while riding my bike...

Camelback. The hose should slip ever so neatly, right under your helmet, or through your visor.

You'll probably want to have a separate bladder for that though, unless you want your H2O tasting like Maxwell House.

MetaLord 9
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Now if I could just figure out how to fetch a cup of coffee on the way to work while riding my bike...

You mean your bike didn't come with a cup holder? man, you got gypped...

:)

Danjo
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 12:16 PM
That could be a HUGE new market...cup holders for sportbikes!! They could be calapsable, and mounted to the underside of any windshield!! It would need a warning sticker to advise riders to be careful when hanging off on the corners.

MetaLord 9
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 01:17 PM
"well you see officer, I was wheelie'n down the road and spilledhot McDonald's coffee on myself, causing me to drop the bike in the path of that semi which jack-knifed, crushing three cars. So, in the end, McDonalds is at fault for not having a 'Do not wheelie-hot coffee' warning on there."

~Barn~
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 01:24 PM
I saw a Gold Wing with a rigged up holder. It was sick too, cause it had a 2-way hinge on it's horizontal axis, so even at lean, the cup/can stayed level. It was pretty creative.

Danjo
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 01:28 PM
"well you see officer, I was wheelie'n down the road and spilledhot McDonald's coffee on myself, causing me to drop the bike in the path of that semi which jack-knifed, crushing three cars. So, in the end, McDonalds is at fault for not having a 'Do not wheelie-hot coffee' warning on there."

Hahahahaha, LOL, yes...very funny...I can totally see it!!

I tried riding once after I had drank some coffee, it made me have to pee real bad. Not to mention all those real anxious nervous types who ride...can you imagine them all jacked up on caffeine!?! Hahahaha

Squisha
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 02:56 PM
ok, so what i've learned is I need an IV for my coffee...and a catheter for the inevitable result...:crazy:

Sully
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 03:03 PM
I recognized one member who hasn't posted in awhile, curious to see when she comes back. ...

may be awhile .. as the "she's" on this board tend to get scared off by the leg humpers :leghump:

Supa77
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 04:06 PM
In Littleton huh?...look for rides on the "Canyon Carving" link starting at the Morrison Conoco (aka MOCO). There should be one soon...just as soon as all the snow, ice, and dirt is off the road. WE CAN HOPE RIGHT!!!

I'll keep a watch out. Sounds like fun.

Camelback. The hose should slip ever so neatly, right under your helmet, or through your visor.

You'll probably want to have a separate bladder for that though, unless you want your H2O tasting like Maxwell House.

Thats a damn good idea! That would keep you warm in these winter months too.

may be awhile .. as the "she's" on this board tend to get scared off by the leg humpers :leghump:

How you doin??? :drool:

Brat
Thu Dec 13th, 2007, 06:34 PM
hello new riders :D and members.

Squisha
Fri Dec 14th, 2007, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the welcome everyone...and I have to laugh about the "leg humpers." I've met some leg humpers of the female persuasion, and I can say I myself being one (female, not a leg humper LOL), they can be even worse! Anyway, it's been fun, and I look forward to meeting some of you guys when I can get in on a group ride.

Devaclis
Fri Dec 14th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Insert a pachydermal genital appendage into your anal orifice.

Oh, and welcome to the CSC :)

MetaLord 9
Fri Dec 14th, 2007, 03:56 PM
So, about these female leg humpers...
I mean welcome!

0BEER:30
Fri Dec 21st, 2007, 09:09 PM
Hi my name is Tiffany. I go by Tif, it feels more friendly to me. I live in Littleton with Gene (Suppa77). We only have one bike for now. A 2004 Yamaha R6. She's perdy! I've always been a Yamaha girl, hopefully I don't get suckered into a Kawi... I know DK would like more chicks on his team, but I'm fightin' that one. TEAM BLUE!!!

I've been out to a couple of the BWW meet ups and I'm hooked. Hence the new profile! Hope to chat with you all and get into all kinds of GOOD trouble on here!:angel:

Supa77
Fri Dec 21st, 2007, 09:51 PM
:leghump:

0BEER:30
Fri Dec 21st, 2007, 10:00 PM
:leghump:

I guarantee I'm a bigger :leghump: than you!

motorcycleman
Sun Dec 30th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Hi I am a Motorcycleman, glad ta meet-cha!

Brat
Sun Dec 30th, 2007, 05:25 PM
herro new riders here. :D

Bueller
Sun Jan 6th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Gonna be tough for new riders to post here with the min. 15 post rule now.

~Barn~
Sun Jan 6th, 2008, 01:38 PM
:lol:

Sully
Sun Jan 6th, 2008, 04:19 PM
The new post NAZI has posted ! <slams gavel>

Kligenthal
Sun Jan 27th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Just a Note to say Hi all. Look forward to ride with you all.

clustermagnet
Sun Jan 27th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Just a Note to say Hi all. Look forward to ride with you all.

welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!

mastap07
Mon Jan 28th, 2008, 06:21 AM
whats up guys and gals,
my name is james and i have an 07 R6 (red) with a few mods for now... my buddy roy (who will be joining the site soon) just got an 08 R6s (black) and we are lookin for more riders and to go kick it at some meets and events! lemme know whats up and well be there fo sho!

jt2589
Mon Jan 28th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Hey,

I'm Jason and am new to the club. I Just bought my first street bike last week. It's a red/black R6, I don't know any other riders. I just took it out this weekend, and saw lot's of people out. I wonder if there as anyone close to me? Thanks for the welcome.

Sully
Mon Jan 28th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Jason - there are quite a few riders in Aurora, where abouts are you located? I believe there is a link on the home page of where people are located.. altho, I don't know how current it is. Just keep an eye on the Canyon Carving as most tend to meet up at the Morrison Conoco during the warm months.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ Doesn't look like the links are working properly ? :dunno:

jt2589
Mon Jan 28th, 2008, 11:53 AM
I'm at missippi and tower

Sully
Mon Jan 28th, 2008, 03:27 PM
That's close to me.. I'm just South of Iliff.

Devaclis
Mon Jan 28th, 2008, 03:33 PM
That's close to me.. I'm just South of Iliff.

And according to my binoculars you are wearing a pink A-stars shirt and black pants.

pauliep
Mon Jan 28th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Hey,

I'm Jason and am new to the club. I Just bought my first street bike last week. It's a red/black R6, I don't know any other riders. I just took it out this weekend, and saw lot's of people out. I wonder if there as anyone close to me? Thanks for the welcome.

Hey Jason, I'm also near you somewhat. I'm at Iliff and Buckley. Where are you coming from? Sully is good to ride with, she carries plenty of zip ties, hehe.

Sully
Mon Jan 28th, 2008, 03:55 PM
And according to my binoculars you are wearing a pink A-stars shirt and black pants.

:yes:.. you're my favorite peeper ! :D..

pauliep - Jason is at Mississippi and Tower :slap:. oh and pauliep, I carry zip ties cuz your dumbazz doesn't ! :lol:

jseeks37
Mon Jan 28th, 2008, 09:43 PM
What up everybody, im new here, my names seeks.
I have a 05 ninja zx6-r
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/jseeks37/Ninja%20zx6-r/S5030059.jpg
Anybody here from the Lincoln/Quebec area?

~Barn~
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the club newies. Go eat wings tonight.

RyNo24
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 01:42 PM
Hello, my name is Ryan (RyNo is my nick name from my band). I own a 2006 Yamaha FZ6. I like doing caynon riding and some longer trips on the bike. I am looking to upgrade to an FZ1 in the near future so my bike is up for sale. Contact if you are interested!
-Ryno

Devaclis
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 01:44 PM
1st - Welcome to the CSC

2nd - trying to get around the post limit to advertise that you are selling something is pretty weak

3rd - Don't buy another Yami, go with Honda!!!

4th - Let's ride man! The snow will be gone by Sunday :)

KombatWombat
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 01:48 PM
What up Ryan. What area of Denver are you in? I am over in Centennial, and I am always up to ride! I agree Dana, lets try and get a ride set up for Sunday!

Devaclis
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 01:49 PM
^^ Do you also agree he should buy a Honda? Sure ya do :)

KombatWombat
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 01:51 PM
I do agree he should buy a Honda, I guess I should have waited longer before I bought my bike, doh! :banghead:

Devaclis
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 01:53 PM
Pssssssh, your Gixx 750 is a fine bike. It fits you better than a 600RR would have. Just enjoy the hell out of it and get yerself a 1000RR for your next bike :)

pauliep
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 01:56 PM
I had a blue fz6 for my first bike. It was great on canyon rides and the long hauls to get to them. Boy, do I miss having the gas meter on the gauge cluster. Welcome to the CSC

Matty
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 01:58 PM
welcome...

RyNo24
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 02:08 PM
The FZ1 has 130hp, R1 front end, Inverted shocks, and 4 piston front calipers. Its a sport bike that happens to be comfortable lol. The FZ6 is a little too touring for my taste. I have to go with Suzuki, Kawasaki, or Yamaha, I work for Grandprix Motorsports so I get them close to cost:cool:

dragos13
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 02:25 PM
2008 Yamaha R6 is the only way to go IMO.

Welcome to the board.

RyNo24
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 02:27 PM
I would do an R6, especially the NEW 2008 one, but I like how the FZs will do nice in a caynon and are still comfortable for long hauls. Plus I do 2up riding with my GF a lot and she likes the bigger seats of the FZ models. I was also looking at the new 08 GSXR 600 and 750, both have the mode selection like the 07 1000 has.

Jason ON
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 04:50 PM
Wilkommen!

Rhino
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 05:29 PM
Did someone say doppleganger? Can I still be the evil one?

I think I'll call him.....Mini Me.

Dizzy D
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 07:46 PM
FYI - I moved this to the introductions thread where it should be......

mastap07
Sat Feb 2nd, 2008, 04:18 PM
wastup seeks, i live in palamino park if your familiar with the area... lets go ridin!

ZRX1200R
Fri Feb 8th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Hey. Noob here.

Seen some of you guys at the Shell in the Springs. I just got back in the saddle recently and my sportbike is a 2004 ZRX1200R pretty well modified close to 150HP at sea level. Technically because I went as naked as possible since acquiring it maybe it is a 1200S. Or a 1200RS.

I also have a neighborhood cruiser...ridiculous green (I think that's what they call it) 2008 Vulcan 8900 Custom.

If you see me on the north side or the twisties going up the pass, wave.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/CLLCTR5/Rex005-1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/CLLCTR5/Rex006-1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/CLLCTR5/GOTG004.jpg

Sully
Fri Feb 8th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Welcome...and no, that wasn't me at the Shell... :lol:.. :no:

ultracyber
Sun Feb 10th, 2008, 08:35 PM
My name is Eric I'm new to the board, but not new to riding. I have a GSXR & Busa.

Brat
Sun Feb 10th, 2008, 09:03 PM
i think ive seen teh 1200 at the shell.
hello new people to the site.

THoward
Mon Feb 11th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Hi folks,

I'm Terry Howard, State Coordinator for ABATE. I ride a 99 Kawi Drifter 1500. While I love my job, unfortunately it doesn't allow much time for riding. I live in Aurora. I have lived in Colorado since preteen growing up in Colorado Springs. I am looking forward to attending some rides and events with all of you. If you have any questions about ABATE, feel free to contact me.

lovinCO
Mon Feb 11th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Welcome Terry! Nice to see ABATE on this board. :)

Tipys
Mon Feb 11th, 2008, 09:57 PM
ya I remember that bike rolling though shell

G35CO
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Hey,
My name is Lior and I finally got my first bike 03 YZF600r. Rode it last weekend for the first time and I’m addicted!!

Brat
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 09:26 PM
yep good stuff riding. welcome to the site eh.

sleepercivic88
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Hey just wanted to say hi. Im a newb to the board. I have a 93 cbr600f2 I had a ex250 before that and have been riding for about 2 years. Im living in lakewood but am moving up to broomfield by the end of the month.

Matty
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Hey just wanted to say hi. Im a newb to the board. I have a 93 cbr600f2 I had a ex250 before that and have been riding for about 2 years. Im living in lakewood but am moving up to broomfield by the end of the month.
welcome...

sugarrey
Thu Feb 14th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Im new here but not new to riding. Been in Colorado for about 2 years now, originally from Chicago. I've had 4 bikes in my lifetime, im early 30's now. 600f2, ninja 750, cbr900rr, and I have a 99 r1 right now. Love to ride! Want to get hooked up with peeps who love to ride too. I am currently living in Lakewood......Wassup Fella's?

MetaLord 9
Thu Feb 14th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Welcome newb's!

For those in the Denver area, be sure to hit up our wing nights on Tuesday nights at BWW's in Lakewood. keep an eye on the "south-central metro" thread for updates

YamahaRider22
Mon Feb 18th, 2008, 09:57 PM
hey guys my names riley and i'm 15 (haha i know laugh it up) i live in parker, and below is my baby. i got her in mid august and so far shes got 2,500 miles without a scratch. hopefully i'll be meeting up with some of u this weekend!

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t41/AirsoftRulz22/DSC01068.jpg

Cataract2
Tue Feb 19th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Hi, my name is Cataract2 and I have a problem. I can't stop riding. My poor bike has 41,600 miles on it and I just keep racking them up. I tried to quit. But I just can't help myself. That is why I joined the BA.

Seriously, I'm not really THAT new to the area. Been here since Sept. Just got informed of this site. Hoping to be able to find other people to ride with.

Now, if the weather would stay warm (ie: 40-50's) then I'll stop going :crazy:

ClanRider
Tue Feb 19th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Hello all, I have moved to a big sport bike but it can still carve. Been ridin a few years mostly distance with some fun in between. I'll catch up with you all later. ALOHA

RyNo24
Tue Feb 19th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Welcome guys, hope to see you on a ride soon. Yamaharider, you need the a studded back tires and ski on the front fork, and you would be fine in Parker lol. That R6 looks nice, I like that grey on that bike a lot.

sugarrey
Tue Feb 19th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Cataract, Clan and Ryno riding this weekend? The boys are stewing up a doosy.

Cataract2
Tue Feb 19th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Cataract, Clan and Ryno riding this weekend? The boys are stewing up a doosy.

Tempted. Watching the weather closely.

YamahaRider22
Tue Feb 19th, 2008, 10:35 PM
haha yeah i figured if i shoveled half the driveway i could just slide across the rest....but no. and thanks i love the bike. i would have gone for the raven but i can't stand all the scratches :(

Welcome guys, hope to see you on a ride soon. Yamaharider, you need the a studded back tires and ski on the front fork, and you would be fine in Parker lol. That R6 looks nice, I like that grey on that bike a lot.

SSMikey
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 08:49 AM
I was looking for a support group to break the hold that motorcycles have taken on my life and came across your club and forum... I joined cause I'm addicted...

Been riding since I was 8 and no matter how hard I try I can't get rid of motorcycles in my brain...

Four bikes...not by choice... Red and Black K6 GSXR1000, Burgundy K6 GSX750F for sale $5685, Pearl white 1993 Goldwing SE and Black 2006 Ninja 650R...

Looking forward to some trips to Colorado when the snow stops and the winds go away...

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Welcome SSMikey.

2Blue
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Newbie to the forum and sport bikes.....former Harley guy.
Diggin the change!!!

Later!

zehster
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Got to love the speed of a sport bike vs a Harley. But you have to love the sound that a Harley will put out. Only problem is, the sound restrictions that they have now in Denver. If you don't have stock pipes. Sigh....

sergio
Mon Feb 25th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Hello, one of my many names is Sergio and I live in aurora around tower and hampden. I ride a 97 FZR with light modifications. I am always down to ride with small groups in the crazy streets of aurora.

Inigo Montoya77
Mon Feb 25th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Whoo Whoo!
Hey, name is Justin.. New to CO sportbikes, but been riding for 13 years. Just sold my ZX-6R and bought a Superhawk. Also traded in my ex-wife for a new girlfriend, and I need to break both in.
Heard this was the place for some group rides, so I thought I'd check it out.
Where is this MOCO or whatever you guys keep mentioning as a meeting point?

Sully
Mon Feb 25th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Welcome :hibye:

The MoCo is the Morrison Conoco located at the Bandimere Exit off of C470 and Morrison.

Raptor
Mon Feb 25th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Whoo Whoo!
Hey, name is Justin.. New to CO sportbikes, but been riding for 13 years. Just sold my ZX-6R and bought a Superhawk. Also traded in my ex-wife for a new girlfriend, and I need to break both in.
Heard this was the place for some group rides, so I thought I'd check it out.
Where is this MOCO or whatever you guys keep mentioning as a meeting point?

Hey Justin. Welcome! Nice choice on the new ride. What year did you get? Not that there's much difference aside from color but still wondering. Mine's an '03. Let's ride sometime dood.

Peace.

Gary

Raptor
Mon Feb 25th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Hello, one of my many names is Sergio and I live in aurora around tower and hampden. I ride a 97 FZR with light modifications. I am always down to ride with small groups in the crazy streets of aurora.

Trip. I was just there about 20 minutes ago at teh post office. Welcome. You're pretty close to where I live (Parker & Arapahoe). Anytime I'm not at work or glued to the books, let's ride.

Peace.

G.

Sully
Mon Feb 25th, 2008, 05:47 PM

People also meet up for pre-rides at the Safeway at Hampden & Tower. Keep an eye out for posts :up:

zehster
Mon Feb 25th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Hey, does any one on here met up at the Shell gas station on Colfax and I-25? I know that is a spot for bikers, just don't know if anyone on here goes there or not.

-Nate

sergio
Mon Feb 25th, 2008, 08:30 PM
I am definetley up for riding when I'm not doing homework or working.

DavidofColorado
Mon Feb 25th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Hey, does any one on here met up at the Shell gas station on Colfax and I-25? I know that is a spot for bikers, just don't know if anyone on here goes there or not.

-Nate
That is close to me. Lets do it to it.

GrayT
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 03:51 AM
I.
Am.
New.

Brat
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 07:21 AM
welcome new people to the site, and riders to the site.

david if you do that let me know the weather is supposed to be nice, i'll see if some cs people wanna ride actually instead of talk and get a ride up there. i kinda know colfax.... we should set somthing up. :)

GLIR6
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Hey all whats up? New guy here, been riding for about 3 years, but not a lot. Have an 06 R6 with just under 2k miles on it that I bought brand new. I am an internet sales manager for Burt Mazda on Arapahoe Rd.
I enjoy working on cars, but dont know much about bikes and need to learn, cause i'm probably due for an oil change lol.

MetaLord 9
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Welcome newb's! Those of you in the Denve area feel free to head over to Buffalo Wild Wings over on Belleview & Wadsworth to meet us for some wings Tuesday nights around 6:30

arata954
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 03:11 PM
names mike. stationed in iraq till feb/march 2009. got a 2003 fireblade.. looking forward to riding the piss out of her on leave in july :D

peteyt328
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Wuts up everyone? My name is Pete, I'm 22 and live in the Boulder area (currently Louiville but moving to Broomfield). I'm always down for a ride so let me know if your in my area.. see ya around.

zehster
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I'm willing to ride. I guess a few of us met up at the shell gas station off of i-25 and colfax ave. Let me know if you want to ride sometime. You can reach me on myspace or on here.

-Nathan

Brat
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 09:37 PM
well a white TL1000R and a few other bikes will be hitting denver this sat. :D

zehster
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Sweet, u going down to that shell gas station? It's going to like 68 deg. out that day to. O Yea ;-)

DavidofColorado
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 09:47 PM
I'll bring them when I meet up wit them.

Brat
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 09:56 PM
okay bc i have no clue were thats at, david i'll pm ya friday details. :D get some riding in!

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Damn a lot Noobs all of a sudden kids out of school already
WELCOME Noobs! Have fun dont get banned

MetaLord 9
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 08:16 PM
yeah, if you've got any pictures of guardrail ninjas, keep 'em off the board!

clustermagnet
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Sweet, u going down to that shell gas station? It's going to like 68 deg. out that day to. O Yea ;-)

yo,.. when you pull into shell, make sure you do the phatest stoppie possible....

the only way to get credit in that crowd

DavidofColorado
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 10:56 AM
okay bc i have no clue were thats at, david i'll pm ya friday details. :D get some riding in!
Its a right turn off I25 at Colfax. No biggie.

T-Dub
Fri Feb 29th, 2008, 09:03 PM
What's up Colorado? This is T-Dub from Rough Company ERC - Wyoming. Dropping by to show some love. Lata, T-Dub.

DavidofColorado
Fri Feb 29th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Welcome to the board T-dub.

T-Dub
Fri Feb 29th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Thanks David. Hoping to meet up with some folks from Cheyenne, or northern CO. Get some ridin' done this season. Thanks again. T-Dub

DavidofColorado
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 01:21 AM
No problem. Love the Gsxr. Hope you can come down for a ride or set up a ride up north. It would be kinda cool to see Wy. for a change.

YamahaMAMA
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 11:14 PM
Well I finally got around to creating my own profile. My hubby TL1000riders has been on this site for about a year now. So I am familar with the site and some of the members but since now I have my own bike I thought I should create my own profile. So hello all!:rock:

Nick_Ninja
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 11:17 PM
Well I finally got around to creating my own profile. My hubby TL1000riders has been on this site for about a year now. So I am familar with the site and some of the members but since now I have my own bike I thought I should create my own profile. So hello all!:rock:

Ride FAST take CHANCES ----- well not too many :siesta:

tl1000riders
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 11:31 PM

You did awesome in the canyons today baby. Welcome to the site. Welcome to the freedom of your own bike.:shocked:

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 08:20 AM
Welcome aboard Y-MAMA.

davec
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:12 AM
Dave in Colorado Springs. I'm moving to Longmont this month and look forward to riding with some of you. I'm fairly new to riding - have about 5000 miles under my belt. My bike is a Ducati Monster 695 Dark.

CBRSue
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 05:34 PM

Welcome to the site! It was great gettin' out and riding with you yesterday! You look good without even trying, :) and you ride like you've been doing it for a long time! (You must be an ol' motorcycle ridin' soul!) Great 2nd day out in the canyons, girlfriend!!! :applause: Can't wait for the next ride!

YamahaMAMA
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 07:38 PM
CBRsue you sure looked hot in your new leathers too! Woaaaaa mama!:fire:

Jonny@FinishLine
Mon Mar 3rd, 2008, 07:53 AM
Hey all-

I'm just getting back into riding on the street again. Time sure flies, it's been 4yrs since I had a street bike. Picked up a 02' ZRX1200 mostly stock with a custom paint job now. I look forward to getting out all summer everywhere and riding my bike to work everyday! I've owned street bikes since high school/ college and was a die hard motocross racer throughout the years.

Found this site via a car racing website, looks to be an awesome community! Hopefully I'll find all the hotspots and meet everybody soon.

Mostly looking to modify and get some new trick parts for the bike. I'm needing a good chain and sprockets, what gearing? Tires, rotors, levers, bars, seat, shocks, pipes, and so on. Definitely want to make it like a outlaw naked street bike. Can anybody recommend someone close to north denver that is good with these bikes? or recommend places that have the parts I'm looking for. I'm mostly going for looks, I'd like it to have alot more horsepower, but it's probably fast enough..lol. Need some dyno tuning as well. Maybe someone knows where I can see some naked bikes in person for some ideas? Hopefully all this motorcycling will help me find another bike for my new garage. Thanks for any help!

Rednarb
Mon Mar 3rd, 2008, 03:49 PM
Hi there! I'm a newbie! Just picked up a '00 SV650 and love love LOVE it!

Hope to see you 'round town!

Eric

P.S. Here she is:

http://www.rednarb.com/sv/SV-2007-03_2.jpg

tmerrick
Tue Mar 4th, 2008, 07:07 PM
o-hell-o everyone. I am currently living in ga. I have my house on the market looking to move in your direction more or less colorado springs area. I have a gixxer 1000. I have been riding for a short period of time. I would like to get to know some of the peeps so when I get out there you guys can tear me a new ass on the rockies. I look forward to it.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Tue Mar 4th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Welcome noobs!

~Barn~
Tue Mar 4th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the club newies. First rule of CSC Club, is no throwing of small animals off of cliffs.

Speedwagon
Fri Mar 7th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Hey all. I just moved here to the Denver area from Chicago. So far, I'm loving everything in Colorado!

Sully
Fri Mar 7th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Second rule of CSC club is.. all must get jiggy with Barn ! :bananna: (that means dance foo)

MetaLord 9
Fri Mar 7th, 2008, 02:28 PM
wow am I glad I got grandfathered in under the "not everyone has to dance w/Barn" law!

Welcome n00bs!

~Barn~
Fri Mar 7th, 2008, 02:33 PM
wow am I glad I got grandfathered in under the "not everyone has to dance w/Barn" law!

Day's not over.

MetaLord 9
Fri Mar 7th, 2008, 03:06 PM
are you saying you're going to sneak up & dance w/me?

~Barn~
Fri Mar 7th, 2008, 03:29 PM
I haven't thought it out that far.

Sully
Fri Mar 7th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Barn can really cut a rug ! I've seen it in person !

~Barn~
Fri Mar 7th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Yeah, I'm a regular Deney Terrio.

Sully
Fri Mar 7th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I knew I saw you on Dance Fever !!!

rider955i
Sat Mar 8th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Well I have been around here, but have only gone on one ride and that was last year for the unofficial noob ride the weekend b4 the official one. I was nervous about getting pulled over, but after riding for a yr and a half with no endorsement I took the t3rg class with steve and now I am legal so I plan on going on more rides this season (once I fix my bike that also broke today see bike tech). Due to my job I am pretty busy during the week, but free for the weekend rides. Can't wait until the weather makes up its mind!- C ya around Ken

DavidofColorado
Sat Mar 8th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Welcome. Keep checking in for new rides. They are going to happen all the time now.

Gregger
Wed Mar 12th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Hey guys... Moving to Denver in the next couple months from Charleston, SC. Originally from the CA area where the riding is outstanding! I've been bikeless for 4 months now, after the depresson of flat roads, bad drivers, and no nearby trackdays broke my spirit...Well, that and a thief!

Anyway, I'm a medic, hopefully will be working for Denver Health, and I'm looking for an apartment.. Suggestions?

Also a Suby WRX guy...

Anyway, thanks for having me.

Greg

arcatacat
Wed Mar 12th, 2008, 06:39 PM
All-wheel-driver and a motorcyclist. Sounds like you'll fit in just fine around here.

:D

Welcome.

sm0062
Wed Mar 12th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Hiyas. My name is Sean and I'm a student at CU here in Boulder. Been riding for around 4 months now and love'n it! Lookin for some other people to ride with as I haven't met anyone at school yet, so if anyone is gettin rides together in the Boulder area, I'm in! Weather has been crazy good lately so I expect some rides. I'm out nearly everyday as it is.

Oh, I've got an 06 636

Sully
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Hey guys... Moving to Denver in the next couple months from Charleston, SC. Originally from the CA area where the riding is outstanding! I've been bikeless for 4 months now, after the depresson of flat roads, bad drivers, and no nearby trackdays broke my spirit...Well, that and a thief!

Anyway, I'm a medic, hopefully will be working for Denver Health, and I'm looking for an apartment.. Suggestions?

Welcome !

What part of town are you looking to live ?

Sully
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Hiyas. My name is Sean and I'm a student at CU here in Boulder. Been riding for around 4 months now and love'n it! Lookin for some other people to ride with as I haven't met anyone at school yet, so if anyone is gettin rides together in the Boulder area, I'm in! Weather has been crazy good lately so I expect some rides. I'm out nearly everyday as it is.

Oh, I've got an 06 636

Welcome Sean.. there are quite a few peeps in Boulder. Look in the North Central Metro under Regional Groups. :up:... Also rides will be posted up more often so just keep an eye on the board :)

Gregger
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 09:59 AM
I'm not sure what part is good/bad actually.. I'd love to live in the Western side closer to the mountains... I'm open to suggestions..

Sully
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 10:12 AM
http://www.apartmentfinders.com/about/index.html

This may help .. perhaps the Lakewood, Morrison, Golden areas ?

T&C
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Hey live in Golden I'm 35
i ride more dirt.....get in less trouble that way
But anyways Hi!

Dark Angel Gixxer 6
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Hey
I just bought my first bike an '06 gsxr 600 last friday. I live downtown and am looking for people to ride with.

Thanks,
Katie