PDA

View Full Version : OLD New Members - Introduce yourselves here

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

sugarrey
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Congrats Katie....Looking forward to riding with ya!

Brat
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Hey guys... Moving to Denver in the next couple months from Charleston, SC. Originally from the CA area where the riding is outstanding! I've been bikeless for 4 months now, after the depresson of flat roads, bad drivers, and no nearby trackdays broke my spirit...Well, that and a thief!

Anyway, I'm a medic, hopefully will be working for Denver Health, and I'm looking for an apartment.. Suggestions?

Also a Suby WRX guy...

Anyway, thanks for having me.

Greg
subaru, i used to have a gc8 coupe predivorce. welcome to the site. :D

dominatrix
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 02:28 AM
hey girl, welcome. its nice to finally have some more females on here. I live in Cherry Creek, so if you ever need a riding buddy hit me up.

Hey
I just bought my first bike an '06 gsxr 600 last friday. I live downtown and am looking for people to ride with.

Thanks,
Katie

luniz7
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 02:49 AM
hey girl, welcome. its nice to finally have some more females on here. I live in Cherry Creek, so if you ever need a riding buddy hit me up.

hey i ride like a girl....does that count??

dominatrix
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 02:51 AM
sure does :)

Matty
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Hey guys... Moving to Denver in the next couple months from Charleston, SC. Originally from the CA area where the riding is outstanding! I've been bikeless for 4 months now, after the depresson of flat roads, bad drivers, and no nearby trackdays broke my spirit...Well, that and a thief!

Anyway, I'm a medic, hopefully will be working for Denver Health, and I'm looking for an apartment.. Suggestions?

Also a Suby WRX guy...

Anyway, thanks for having me.

Greg
you sound like my twin, originally form CA, drives a WRX, etc...

MetaLord 9
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I'm in cherry creek as well, actually just off of cherry creek south, so anytime you ladies wanna ride... :)

Welcome to the board noobs!

r@nDo
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 05:55 PM
600cc Vibrator....WOW :twisted:
Mike what you asking for the FZR? I know someone that is looking for one.

Anyway new to the site, hope to meet some people to ride with this summer.
I live in the Westminster/Thornton area, about a block or two away from the Starbucks some of you meet at. :rock:

dominatrix
Sun Mar 16th, 2008, 02:08 AM
I live right behind that big highrise condo building. are you close or on the opposite side of Colorado

I'm in cherry creek as well, actually just off of cherry creek south, so anytime you ladies wanna ride... :)

Welcome to the board noobs!

sugarrey
Sun Mar 16th, 2008, 02:15 AM
You guys (and gals) wanna ride tomorrow?????

in the snow...I got a new front tire, I should be good, right?:drink:

sugarrey
Sun Mar 16th, 2008, 02:48 AM
You guys (and gals) wanna ride tomorrow?????

in the snow...I got a new front tire, I should be good, right?:drink:

Dark Angel Gixxer 6
Sun Mar 16th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Yea I'm down :) Just let me know!

sugarrey
Sun Mar 16th, 2008, 11:40 AM
actually not a bad day huh....i know your down for a ride you crazy MOFO!

Dark Angel Gixxer 6
Sun Mar 16th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Me?

actually not a bad day huh....i know your down for a ride you crazy MOFO!

sugarrey
Sun Mar 16th, 2008, 11:58 AM
actually im thinking of someone else that will ride when its 10 and snowing......sorry about that.

PM me, let me know whats up, im gonna watch nascar a bit but wouldnt mind getting out for a bit.

MetaLord 9
Sun Mar 16th, 2008, 01:03 PM
I live right behind that big highrise condo building. are you close or on the opposite side of Colorado

I'm close. I'm right next to the bull & bush on Dexter & Cherry Creek South

sugarrey
Sun Mar 16th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Just got back, rode to Cherry Creek Mall to hit that oakley store. A little chilli for my liking but not too bad.

dominatrix
Sun Mar 16th, 2008, 10:19 PM
I'm close. I'm right next to the bull & bush on Dexter & Cherry Creek South

I think we live right next to each other. I live in the Crescent. I look out my window to the Bull and Bush :) what's up new riding buddy LOL

dominatrix
Sun Mar 16th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Yea I'm down :) Just let me know!

sounds good, I don't usually ride unless its above 60 degrees though... ( here comes all the wise cracks about me being a puss) hurry up spring!!! damn snow:banghead:

xKLoWnx
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 10:06 AM
My Name is Kevin (My brother is Ultra Cyber) I am new to this forum and also to riding. Just wanted to say whats up.

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 10:18 AM
I think we live right next to each other. I live in the Crescent. I look out my window to the Bull and Bush :) what's up new riding buddy LOL

Ha! I'm in the Sonata! That's a riot! As far as not riding unless it's above 60, it's supposed to be above 60 on Wednesday! I end up commuting down to Highlands Ranch every day. As long as you layer up properly, it's usually worth a cold morning when you can have a gorgeous afternoon lunch ride & evening commute. We'll have to get a bunch of the cherry creek/central Denver folks over to the Bull & Bush for burger & a free beer night on a Wednesday sometime!

Matty
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 10:30 AM
We'll have to get a bunch of the cherry creek/central Denver folks over to the Bull & Bush for burger & a free beer night on a Wednesday sometime!
i'm down.

Dark Angel Gixxer 6
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Ha! I'm in the Sonata! That's a riot! As far as not riding unless it's above 60, it's supposed to be above 60 on Wednesday! I end up commuting down to Highlands Ranch every day. As long as you layer up properly, it's usually worth a cold morning when you can have a gorgeous afternoon lunch ride & evening commute. We'll have to get a bunch of the cherry creek/central Denver folks over to the Bull & Bush for burger & a free beer night on a Wednesday sometime!

I'm down for burgers and beer. Let me know. And I ride at any temp. Yesterday was so cold though. Got rained on.

Matty
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 10:43 AM
i have just nominated myself and Chris (metalord 9) to take our new female members, Dominatrix and Dark Angel Gixxer 6 on a couple of rides to get to know them and see if they're worthy of meeting everyone else. lol.

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Here here! And if any of you central town kids end up commuting down I25 to 470W around 7:30AM, we can always set up a morning commute group too. At that time in the morning, the more visible we are to people, the better. Especially the cagers who haven't had their coffee yet...

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 12:13 PM
I'm down for burgers and beer. Let me know. And I ride at any temp. Yesterday was so cold though. Got rained on.

...And it was so: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=278645#post278645

kemoman
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Hello. It's so bitchin to be a member finally. It would be nice to meet some cool people to ride with. Burgers and beer is every wednesday? Group rides on Sat and Sun?

Darksyde
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Hello all,

I just recently picked up my new bike this past Saturday, found this site, and thought I should join up.
Once the bike is broken in, and the weather a little bit nicere, I hope I can hook up with some of you for a ride.

Cheers!

dominatrix
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I'm down for B&B on Wednesday night!!! Let's do it. MetaLord, PM me and I'll send you my celly. as for the early morning rides: I work the night shift at the hospital in Wheat ridge and I hate that I-25 commute in the morning. Matty, thanks for "nominating" yourself LOL

~Barn~
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the club, newies!
:doublefinger:

dominatrix
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 05:02 PM

brrr... chilly chilly :)

sugarrey
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 05:07 PM
B&B sounds nice...cant wait for this weather to GTF outta here.

Matty
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Matty, thanks for "nominating" yourself LOL
no worries, i'm always here to lend a helping hand, lol.

barrett1015
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 10:05 PM
chad aurora red 06 zx6-r

Chilly
Tue Mar 18th, 2008, 08:19 AM
-Billy
New-B?
New to Denver (bike scene,) bored and looking to meet up and ride. '08 Versys 650.

Matty
Tue Mar 18th, 2008, 10:57 AM
-Billy
New-B?
New to Denver (bike scene,) bored and looking to meet up and ride. '08 Versys 650.
tonite a group of us are meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings @ 6:30 in Lakewod off of Wadsworths and Bellview.

and/or

Tomorrow at Bull & Bush Pub in Cherry Creek. off of Dexter and Cherry Creek south.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20606

come out and say what up.

clustermagnet
Tue Mar 18th, 2008, 02:07 PM
-Billy
New-B?

Stay away from the people on his board asking you to go eat chicken wings with them. they always try to lure you into their prostitution rings.

Matty
Tue Mar 18th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Stay away from the people on his board asking you to go eat chicken wings with them. they always try to lure you into their prostitution rings.
Shut your whore mouth.

MetaLord 9
Tue Mar 18th, 2008, 02:39 PM
They're not prostitution rings, they're broken circles of moral ambiguity...for money. with a pimp.

Sortarican
Tue Mar 18th, 2008, 02:45 PM
They're not prostitution rings, they're broken circles of moral ambiguity...for money. with a pimp.

LOL,
A subtle distinction....but a distinction none the less.

clustermagnet
Tue Mar 18th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Shut your whore mouth.

lol $10 bucks

DenverPolyQuad
Thu Mar 20th, 2008, 02:48 AM
We are just stopping in to say hello. We are giving up our posting virginity with this post. LOL

Elizabeth, Jamie & Michelle

Matty
Thu Mar 20th, 2008, 11:15 AM
We are just stopping in to say hello. We are giving up our posting virginity with this post. LOL

Elizabeth, Jamie & Michelle
welcome to all 3 of ya.

~Barn~
Thu Mar 20th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Welcome to 2-of-3 of you. You can work out who get 'em.

Vance
Thu Mar 20th, 2008, 12:22 PM
As I'm back on two wheels perhaps I should re-introduce myself.

Hi. I'm Vance.
I've been unfortunately sober for two years now but happy to say I'm back OFF the wagon...

I need as many group interven... errr... rides... as possible this summer to join in on to support my habit.

:)

Chilly
Thu Mar 20th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Sorry I missed out on the wings and whores... Damnit, next function?

-Chilly

DeeStylez
Thu Mar 20th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Today, near Vaughn Elementary school I watched "newb rider" cruise right through a stop light in a school zone..... Not a good idea my friend believe me. Looked like it was a 06-07 Gsxr. You know who you are and many young kids like to run across at that section. So if you want to show off take it elsewhere.

slayermd
Thu Mar 20th, 2008, 11:07 PM
600cc Vibrator....WOW :twisted:
Mike what you asking for the FZR? I know someone that is looking for one.

Anyway new to the site, hope to meet some people to ride with this summer.
I live in the Westminster/Thornton area, about a block or two away from the Starbucks some of you meet at. :rock:

I sold it......It was kinda a sad day, and I mean kinda. I thought I would miss the bike, but to be honest, I forgot all about when I bought this beast! Hope everyone likes it. If you're crusing around northern sheridan, there is a good chance you will see me!

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/536/image078fb0.jpg

GSXR Girl
Fri Mar 21st, 2008, 01:24 PM
yupp i'm new =]
live in COS, in the air force.
basically a new rider. so be gentle!! =]
hope to get to know everyone and one day ride with you all =]
take care!!

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Fri Mar 21st, 2008, 05:15 PM
Hi Newbs! Welcome aboard...lots of rides here with some good folks. Enjoy!

Giianee
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 07:41 PM
What's up all. Old MHM guy. :banghead:
2007 R1

Aracheon
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 08:02 PM
2007 R1

The only mHm guy I knew that rode an 07 R1 was Pete, with the red one.

Welcome!

Slo
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 08:06 PM
2007 R1

Welcome to CSC and compliments on the nice lookin bike.

Giianee
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 08:21 PM
Thanks guys. since mhm pretty much disolved, i've been looking for some new people to ride with. I had a 2005 R1. Just got the 07 this last friday. :crazy: Can't wait to get through the break in period, so I can tear it up.

TheStig
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 08:57 PM
I sold it......It was kinda a sad day, and I mean kinda. I thought I would miss the bike, but to be honest, I forgot all about when I bought this beast! Hope everyone likes it. If you're crusing around northern sheridan, there is a good chance you will see me!

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/536/image078fb0.jpg

Nice SV mate! There are are a few SV riders here on the boards. King Nothing and I have 07's and I know there are a couple of curvies also. Dont let anyone tell you they are girls bikes. Its just we aren't compensating! :drink:

Damn saw yours was a 1k...guess you are compensating. Just kidding.

DavidofColorado
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 09:08 PM
Thanks guys. since mhm pretty much disolved, i've been looking for some new people to ride with. I had a 2005 R1. Just got the 07 this last friday. :crazy: Can't wait to get through the break in period, so I can tear it up.
Sorry to hear that they fell apart. I found the site hard to navagate so I mostly came here. I look forward to riding with you sometimes.

Matty
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 09:24 PM
Dont let anyone tell you they are girls bikes. Its just we aren't compensating! :drink:

Hahahaha... naw the girls bike is the R6.... but the SV650 is a close second, lol.

just kidding.

slayermd
Tue Mar 25th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Nice SV mate! There are are a few SV riders here on the boards. King Nothing and I have 07's and I know there are a couple of curvies also. Dont let anyone tell you they are girls bikes. Its just we aren't compensating! :drink:

Damn saw yours was a 1k...guess you are compensating. Just kidding.

Haha! The bike has to make up for something.........The dual exhaust was the kicker for me over the 650. But my friend has a Superhawk, so if you want, we can go on a v-twin only ride. That would be sweet. And if it wasnt for the R6, we wouldnt see so many hot chicks on bikes!

dominatrix
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Haha! The bike has to make up for something.........The dual exhaust was the kicker for me over the 650. But my friend has a Superhawk, so if you want, we can go on a v-twin only ride. That would be sweet. And if it wasnt for the R6, we wouldnt see so many hot chicks on bikes!

++++++++1

Tipys
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 07:23 AM
must not make smart ass comment

MetaLord 9
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 08:18 AM
And if it wasnt for the R6, we wouldnt see so many hot chicks on bikes!

...and so many squids under them! :squid:

sorry, I don't have the self-restraint that Tipys has

Nick_Ninja
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 08:22 AM
<snip> And if it wasnt for the R6, <**insert derogatory statement here**>!

**all our insurance rates would be lower**

MetaLord 9
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 08:27 AM
this is gonna be a fun day already, I can feel it!

McVaaahhh
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 08:28 AM
And if it wasnt for the R6, ***<insert derogatory statement here>***

There wouldn't be as many cheap track/race bikes.

salsashark
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 08:31 AM

The GSXR 750 would be the new "Quicker Chicker Picker Upper"?! :dunno:

MetaLord 9
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 08:31 AM

p posse would pimp the schwinn

McVaaahhh
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 08:36 AM

Squids would ride gixxers. Oh wait, nevermind...

Sully
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Speaking of track bike... anyone have a cheap one for sale :eyebrows: :D

McVaaahhh
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Speaking of track bike... anyone have a cheap one for sale :eyebrows: :D

I have a feeling there'll be one available soon... :siesta:

Sully
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Hurry up people... I'm in a time crunch ! :lol:

Nick_Ninja
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 08:49 AM

'crunch' is to operative term here.

Sortarican
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 10:21 AM

'03 R6 for less than 3K.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19230

Or are you looking for one already track preped?

Sully
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 10:34 AM
track prepped preferred, but I'll take what I can get, at a reasonable price of course..

McVaaahhh
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Did you check out the MRA board? Always bikes for sale on there. Usually race-prepped too. :D

dragos13
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 11:25 AM

Hey Sully, my buddy is selling a fully prepped 03 GSXR 600. Clean body work with a full set of spares for backup. Nice bike. I should have pics soon, or you can come check it out at the Brothers BBQ event on Sunday, as it will be on display!!!

Sully
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Did you check out the MRA board? Always bikes for sale on there. Usually race-prepped too. :D

Yes, been trolling the MRA site for a couple weeks now... :(

Dragos13 - can you pm me the details ?

dragos13
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 11:48 AM
i'm getting all the info now. i'll send you a PM.

Sully
Fri Mar 28th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks !! :)

CELO
Sat Mar 29th, 2008, 12:50 AM
hey, wat up. my name is rich or celo it don't mater. i'm full blooded filipino, own a '07 cbr600rr (white/silver), originaly from San Diego (go CHARGERS!) and i'm interested in trading my black mid farings for silver ones. anyone interested? anyhelp would be great.

gsxrjohnson
Sat Mar 29th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Yo - not a new member, but haven't been on these boards for a while, thought I'd start checking in a little more often hopefully join in on some weekends rides again... :bananna:

-GSXRJohnson

r6srider
Sat Mar 29th, 2008, 10:47 PM
I am new here and seeking people who ride including sexy women that are single.

Sully
Sat Mar 29th, 2008, 10:52 PM
:spit:

MetaLord 9
Sat Mar 29th, 2008, 11:58 PM

oh, then you'll want to meet Sortarican!

welcome newbs!

Slo
Sun Mar 30th, 2008, 01:25 PM

+1

R0cketScientist
Sun Mar 30th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I'm new to Colorado and looking to explore this State every chance I get. I was told about Co Sport Bike Club by a friend at VFRdisscussion.com (he's a member here).

My ride, 1993 Pearl White Honda VFR750F.

I'll try to join the next MOCO ride!!!

RS

Matty
Sun Mar 30th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I'm new to Colorado and looking to explore this State every chance I get. I was told about Co Spot Bike Club by a friend at VFRdisscussion.com (he's a member here).

RS
welcome...

dirkterrell
Sun Mar 30th, 2008, 11:11 PM
I'm new to Colorado and looking to explore this State every chance I get. I was told about Co Sport Bike Club by a friend at VFRdisscussion.com (he's a member here).

Greetings Chris. Glad you found the place and that you could make it to the MotoGP event at Bros BBQ. I like that ride of yours. :up:

Dirk

Nick_Ninja
Sun Mar 30th, 2008, 11:15 PM

RS

Ride it like you stole it. ............................................

no ---- we really Rnt' like that ---- swear -------------- GOD DAM IT :D

Nick_Ninja
Sun Mar 30th, 2008, 11:18 PM
This place would be a whole lot more FUN if it were a tad bit more subtle :D

GSXR Girl
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 10:26 AM

haha. that was very straight forward =]

clustermagnet
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 10:31 AM
haha. that was very straight forward =]

PICS PLEASE!

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 10:32 AM
haha. that was very desperate =]
fixed!

Slo
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 10:41 AM
haha. that was very desperate =]

fixed!

Always on top of things putting them in the right perspective haha.....

Aracheon
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 07:31 PM
Someone's gotta do it. :D

clarknd
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 07:42 PM
hey everyone, me and my gf just got our new bikes for the summer and are ready to ride. i already went on my first trip with some kick ass people last saturday at moco. am always looking to ride. i also want to organize a trip to estes during memorial day weekend, let me know what you all think.:alien:

Kal-el
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 02:22 PM
Hello everyone,

Well, I just got my bike and I am looking for stuff to do, like on Friday nights. New people to meet, places to ride, get ideas, tech tips, etc.

(What’s with people trying to pick up chicks here? You know if your going to look all desperate you might as well throw out something like, "I like long walks on the beach.... after anal, ladies" :hump: or something completely stupid like that).

HAHAHA!!! Sorry, but I had to throw that out there.

Hmmmm, were I? Oh, yes!

So, I'm a dumb ass! I tried to jump my bike with my car. Lesson learned:(!!!! Now I'm trying to go through the process of elimination and figure out what I F'ed up on my bike. I just hope it’s not an expensive lesson "barf"

Well it is nice to meat everyone and hope there is some Friday bike nights or something here in the Springs. Trying to keep my ass out of the damn bars LOL:drink:

CK

Sully
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 02:26 PM
"I like long walks on the beach.... after anal, ladies" :hump: :drink:
CK

:shocked:... uhm... right about now I would say "welcome"... but I will pass on this one... :no:...

:lol:

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 02:28 PM
welcome n00bs!

By the way, you can jump a bike with a car, you've just gotta keep the car off. If you're lucky, you didn't fry your ecu. hope you're lucky...

Kal-el
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 02:30 PM
:shocked:... uhm... right about now I would say "welcome"... but I will pass on this one... :no:...

HAHAHA! I only kid :)

Kal-el
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 02:33 PM
welcome n00bs!

By the way, you can jump a bike with a car, you've just gotta keep the car off. If you're lucky, you didn't fry your ecu. hope you're lucky...

Well yeah, that was the problem! The damn car was running... replaced the batery and going to check the starter relay tonight after work. Everything works, but the start button.

We shall see...

Thanks for the welcome!

clustermagnet
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 02:54 PM

:) i like this kid :)

Sortarican
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 03:02 PM
welcome newbs!

+1
Chimpy...Slo-Pan: If I start getting PM's from noobie dudes you're both toast.
As Oprah is my witness, I'll be on you like Naomi Campbell on a Mexican maid....MmmmmHmmmm!:cussing:

Sully
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 03:04 PM
<knock knock>... Houskeeping... housekeeping...

Jason ON
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 03:08 PM

RS

What is it with rocket scientists and old Hondas? :crazy:

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 03:23 PM
If I start getting PM's from noobie dudes you're both toast.

mmmmm, I'm gonna butta yo bread, mmmmm...

McVaaahhh
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 03:39 PM
Welcome NOOB's. :321:

Now get me a beer. :cheers:

DavidofColorado
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 03:41 PM
Chimpy...Slo-Pan: If I start getting PM's from noobie dudes you're both toast.
As Oprah is my witness, I'll be on you like Naomi Campbell on a Mexican maid....MmmmmHmmmm!:cussing:

He looks like buddy jesus. I would stay away.

BMWGirrrl
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 11:15 PM
Hey All.......Im Jessica, And Most Likely One Of The Very Few Here With A BMW Motorcycle. But After Getting Nothing But 50 Year Olds Replying To Me While On The MOA Site, I Was Recomended To Take My Riding Buddy Search Here!
So Then....
Im 26, Single, And Ready To Mingle....Mwahahaha!:drink:

Seriously Though...Just Looking For A Few People To Ride With. I Have Been Riding For 5 Years, First Bike Was A Ninja 500, Which I Rocked For 2 Years. I Then Decided I Liked The Comfort And Style Of The BMW F Series (Dual Sports), And Got Me A Beemer! I Love It.
Recently Moved To Denver From NY, And Lost All My Riding Buddies *Sigh*! :(

Bueller
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 05:53 AM

Im 26, Single, And Ready To Mingle....Mwahahaha!:drink:

You two sound right for each other, but take it to PM wouldja?

Rednarb
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 08:15 AM
Welcome to the club!

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 08:40 AM

seriously, who didn't see this message coming? anybody?

Welcome to the CSC, home of good rides and a few of these: :leghump:

JoeCode
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 12:22 PM
Hey again everyone. I've been absent from the forums for a couple years now. Military assignments, moving out of state, family, etc kept me busy. I'm back in wonderful Colorado with the CO National Guard and I'm here to stay. I definitely missed riding with you folks.

Does everyone still hit Beck's on Wednesdays or do we have a new hangout (for the Denver crew)? I'm going hiking with a friend on Saturday, but hopefully I can postpone it till later so I can catch a morning ride.

McVaaahhh
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 12:32 PM
Hey again everyone. I've been absent from the forums for a couple years now. Military assignments, moving out of state, family, etc kept me busy. I'm back in wonderful Colorado with the CO National Guard and I'm here to stay. I definitely missed riding with you folks.

Does everyone still hit Beck's on Wednesdays or do we have a new hangout (for the Denver crew)? I'm going hiking with a friend on Saturday, but hopefully I can postpone it till later so I can catch a morning ride.

Buffalo Wild Wings at Wadsworth and Belleview on Tuesday's is pretty much the standing weekly meet right now.

BMWGirrrl
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 01:36 PM
Funnny! But Im Not Really Looking For A Date! Just Feeding Off What Was Previously Said. Besides...I Wouldnt Be Looking For Someone On A Site For Riders That "Might" Get A Bike!:)

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:43 PM
wow, such newb on newb violence!

I like it!

Matty
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:47 PM
wow, such newb on newb violence!

I like it!
dude... you're such a dork!!!

~Barn~
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:51 PM
Chris probably gets laid more by accident, than most of us do, on purpose.
:no:

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:51 PM
hey, leave me and my ideas for a newb-on-newb thunderdrome death match alone!

I mean CSC fundraiser. Hello? McFly?

Sortarican
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 03:24 PM
Besides...I Wouldnt Be Looking For Someone On A Site For Riders That "Might" Get A Bike!:)

:lol: ....Smell that?....Someone just got burned!
(Watch out leg humpers.....I think this girl can hold her own.)

Chris probably gets laid more by accident, than most of us do, on purpose.:no:

Prison rape counts as getting laid now?....Who knew?

BMWGirrrl
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:20 PM
So.....AnywayZ Whats Up With The Moco? Is It All Just Street Squirrel's, Or Riders Wanting To Ride???

Sully
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:23 PM
a mixture of both...

Now the Shell on Colfax.... that is for posers who don't wear gear, well, just female backpacks :roll: LOL

konichd
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:24 PM
It use to be the hot spot for canyon rides. Now, lets just say its a lot different than 3+ years ago. :(

Sully
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:27 PM
I felt dirty when I went to the Shell...and overdressed :lol:

konichd
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:29 PM
I still pull on Sully's hair no matter if we're at the Shell or MoCo *tug, tug!*

McVaaahhh
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:30 PM
Street Squirrel's? That's a new one...

konichd
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:31 PM
^^^They like nuts in their mouth........nom, nom, nom

BMWGirrrl
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:36 PM
OK...So If I Go To The Shell....Bring My Bitch, And Halter Top! Check!

Sully
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:38 PM
and that's almost too much to wear... :boobies:... :lol:.. but don't forget your stripper shoes... :eyebrows:

BMWGirrrl
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:39 PM
PS...Street Squirrels: Riders Who Only Ride City Streets To Show Off!

BMWGirrrl
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:40 PM
and that's almost too much to wear... :boobies:... :lol:.. but don't forget your stripper shoes... :eyebrows:
HaHa....Yes...They Are So Practical And All!:jerkoff:

Sully
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:42 PM
Yes, only if you want to break your ankle... believe me, I've seen it... :no:.. shameful !

McVaaahhh
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
Morrison Conoco's still the best place. Just got to hook up with people that know what they're doing. So, umm, stay away from DK (konichd).

Sortarican
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
Yes, only if you want to break your ankle... believe me, I've seen it... :no:.. shameful !

Don't be hating Sully. THere's a subtle logic to what those chicas wear when riding.
After all, they paid good money for that tramp stamp and want to show it off.
And there's no better way for a young latina on a fixed income to get a really good Pueblo wave going in her hair.
http://idolator.com/assets/resources/2007/05/winhouseshoot.jpg

Matty
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 05:39 PM
OK...So If I Go To The Shell....Bring My Bitch, And Halter Top! Check!

PS...Street Squirrels: Riders Who Only Ride City Streets To Show Off!

yo i like this girl.... she will fit in with the likes of Sully, Tamira, Suki, and Mel quite well.

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 05:41 PM
Prison rape counts as getting laid now?....Who knew?
At least I don't troll the local high schools asking young boys if they wanna help violate my parole...

Chris probably gets laid more by accident, than most of us do, on purpose.

*sigh* it's true. I trip, fall into 'em, and by the time they figure out what's going on, I'm done. It's the only time being clumsy has ever resulted in sex for anyone.

BMWGirrrl
Wed Apr 2nd, 2008, 07:40 PM
And there's no better way for a young latina on a fixed income to get a really good Pueblo wave going in her hair.

Ohhhhh...Damn! Is That How They Get That Fine Hair Do?
HaHaHaHaHa

Ebbs15
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 04:32 AM
Hey, names Brandon... and I'm in the Air Force and will be stationed in Colorado Springs come March of 09. I can't WAIT! I'm currently in Korea and having withdrawals from my bike addiction!

here's a pic of my bike taken in Alaska...
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u257/Ebbs15/My%20Bikes/IMG_0258.jpg

Me and my dad
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u257/Ebbs15/regular%20stuff/1325022008_l.jpg

DavidofColorado
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Welcome to the club. We are always looking for a few good people to ride with. We seem to have a few people stationed abroad that post regularly too. I hope to get to meet you all in person this summer.

Word of warning: don't let the FOG on this forum get to you. Under fire they are some of the finest human beings you'll ever know. All they need is someone throwing handgranades at them the rest of their life.

Ebbs15
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 05:49 AM
well unfortunately this summer I don't think I'll be making it west of Omaha... I've got a good size trip planned to go to the Indy MotoGP race... but being as I only get 30 days on my Mid-Tour... it's gonna be hard to fit anything else in (gotta spend time with the fam too lol)

LOL some of my best friends are FOG... I have no issue with them... they deserve the right to give us all shit IMO... Quality human beings right there

four3shane
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 10:43 AM
New member here! Hello all. Was curious if anyone knows the best place to on how to find potential riding partners throughout the summer.

I've got a Kawasaki ZX-6R and I'm looking for a cool group of people to ride with throughout the summer.

pauliep
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Well, since no one has clued you in yet. You already found this place you speak of. Welcome to the board.

Ridenaked
Wed Apr 9th, 2008, 10:57 AM
New to this site. Colorado native, I live in Aurora. Looking forward to hooking up and riding with you. I will be watching...

200sr20
Wed Apr 9th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Hey whats up? I am new to the forum and the scene in gereral. I am buying my first road bike (R6) in three weeks. I live in Arvada and will be looking to riding in a few weeks.

dominatrix
Thu Apr 10th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Do you ever just sit back and read all these posts late at night?? this sh*t is hilarious!!! its like a soap opera on crack!!!! :wtf:

Shea
Thu Apr 10th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Do you ever just sit back and read all these posts late at night?? this sh*t is hilarious!!! its like a soap opera on crack!!!! :wtf:

CSC, we know drama :)

Jazze-J
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Jazze-J 02 R1 lowered and chromed. member of the Colorado Ruff Ryders, business manager

King Nothing
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Do you ever just sit back and read all these posts late at night?? this sh*t is hilarious!!! its like a soap opera on crack!!!! :wtf:Werd. Here, let me stir the pot a bit more.

member of the Colorado Ruff RydersJoy. :roll:

sugarrey
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Are you supposed to stir pot? Hmmm, a new procedure I will have to try.
:drink:

Matty
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Jazze-J 02 R1 lowered and chromed. member of the Colorado Ruff Ryders, business manager
what up son...

GSXR Girl
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Hey, names Brandon... and I'm in the Air Force and will be stationed in Colorado Springs come March of 09. I can't WAIT! I'm currently in Korea and having withdrawals from my bike addiction!

here's a pic of my bike taken in Alaska...
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u257/Ebbs15/My%20Bikes/IMG_0258.jpg

Me and my dad
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u257/Ebbs15/regular%20stuff/1325022008_l.jpg

what base are you going to? i'm stationed out at schriever.

pauliep
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 02:15 PM

Buckley owns all! :drink:

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 02:23 PM
It owns all...drunk driving records for DOD facilities, maybe.

TTMach1
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Hey, whats up everyone. I just got my first street bike (05 CBR 600RR) a few weeks ago, figured I'd join in here and see whats up. I have never rode street before but have rode motox for years. Hopin to get the hang of this machine and have some fun with some people on here.

Oh yeah my name is Chas.

Sully
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Welcome to the Club Chas.... have you taken the MSF course yet ?

TTMach1
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Welcome to the Club Chas.... have you taken the MSF course yet ?
Thanks. No not yet but plan on doing some kind of training course some day soon when work will allow it

Sully
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 10:09 PM
It's a good idea to take it sooner than later. You will learn a TON ! Check out T3RG, I believe they have classes all during the week and weekends :up: Did you ride dirt before?

TTMach1
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 10:18 PM
It's a good idea to take it sooner than later. You will learn a TON ! Check out T3RG, I believe they have classes all during the week and weekends :up: Did you ride dirt before?
Does T3RG help to get the motorcycle endorsement? They might be alittle far away for me tho. I live near Longmont and work in Boulder. I need to try to kill two birds with one stone if possible due to my crazy work schedule.
I have a 2001 CR250 that I ride at IMI and VDR. I havent been out on it yet this year tho.

Sully
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Here is their website: http://www.t3rg.com/index.html

salsashark
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Buckley owns all! :drink:

ummm... yeah... until you work there for three years and have to sit in never ending lines because someone wants to run exercises while people are trying to leave for the day! Not that I'm bitter or anything... :lol:

sensasia
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Korean. UCD. Stock K2 GSXR600 + ART slip-on exhaust. Unemployed. In debt. Still wondering wtf I'm doing with a bike I can't afford.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2196/2414975093_57a7ddfd2a_o_d.jpg

Ebbs15
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:45 AM

Headed to the Academy.... well I'll be stationed there... not actually attending ;)

I'd rather be at one of the other bases though... I work in the medgroup... and would rather not deal with the BS of the high profile hospital patients there... but ehh what can ya do...

what do you do?

Sully
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Korean. UCD. Stock K2 GSXR600 + ART slip-on exhaust. Unemployed. In debt. Still wondering wtf I'm doing with a bike I can't afford.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2196/2414975093_57a7ddfd2a_o_d.jpg

Nice bike... want to sell it ? :D

Suki
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 08:51 AM
welcome newbies!

Sniper
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:05 PM
What's up fuckers? Name's Ryan. Moved to Denver about a year and a half ago and found this site a few months ago through KCSB. Been a member over there for about 4 years, but I'm hoping you wont hold that against me!!

Been riding sport bikes since 2004, but haven't been riding as much as id like to recently. Ive got an '03 R1, and I'm hoping to meet some good folks to ride or drink with depending on the occasion! :drink:

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Welcome to the board asshat! :D

we're do'n wing nite at BWW's at bellview & wadsworth tonite if you're interested. otherwise, what's the deal w/the Maryland state flag as avatar?

Sniper
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:25 PM
haha thanks!

Yeah I just saw that BWW thing, thats not too far from me at all....especially one the bike! Gonna have to pass this week though, just scored some tix to the Avs game tonight, but if next week is decent I'll try to make it.

The MD flag is bc Im a huge Clutch fan (the band not the manual transmission component) and its a good lookin flag... u from MD?

Wickid@$$Clown
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 07:23 PM
<==== Ninja from Aurora.... Word..!!!
I am new to riding, I rode MANY years ago... I just got a R6S and started riding again a few weeks ago... I am looking for a few cool people to ride with... PM me...

Johnny

Speedwagon
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 08:57 PM

Yea, um... I just found the beauty of this thread myself.

Sully
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 09:01 PM
The MD flag is bc Im a huge Clutch fan (the band not the manual transmission component) and its a good lookin flag... u from MD?

CLUTCH rocks ! :rock: :headbang:

Speedwagon
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 09:01 PM
CLUTCH rocks ! :rock: :headbang:

Matty
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 09:35 PM
my head hurts.

XJ600s
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Hey everyone!

My name is Garrett and I just got my first bike last November. I was originally wanting a sportier bike, but the insurance for it was just too high (22yrs old) and I also didn't have the money to shell out for a $4k bike right off the bat.

Instead, I picked up a well loved 1994 Yamaha XJ600s (Seca 2) that I've since done some mods to. It was too cheap to pass up, I sold an old mountain bike that pretty much paid for this bike entirely. I have since removed the front fairing, stock headlight and stock instrument cluster. Instead, I've replaced it with a 7" round headlight, instruments off a 1994 Yamaha FZR-600, and clip-on handlebars off the same FZR-600.

It now has the sportie feel I was wanting, only without the high price for insurance. I also removed the stock mirrors and have replaced with a CRG bar end mirror, its a bit small, but it does the job and I'm thinking about getting another one for the right bar end.

Though I'm new to motorcycling, I've been racing bikes for 8 years now (mainly road bikes) and all of my bike handling skills transferred over when I took the MSF Basic Riders course. I am now starting to feel better about taking turns at higher speeds and leaning with the bike more than just turning the handlebars at low speeds.

And while I'm jealous of everyone else's sport bikes, its better that I start riding a not-so-sporty bike as a beginner. Then in a year or two at the very latest, I want to replace it with a Yamaha R6, preferably newer than 2006 (I like the new body style), but will take what my budget can afford.

Here's a before and after picture (the after shots are with the stock bars from the side and then with the new bars).

Brand Spanking New:

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v150/165/18/10203501/n10203501_36839408_779.jpg

After Naked Conversion:

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v183/165/18/10203501/n10203501_37682344_8711.jpg

Stock Handlebars:

http://photos-501.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v231/165/18/10203501/n10203501_38369912_4890.jpg

FZR600 Clip-ons:

http://photos-501.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v231/165/18/10203501/n10203501_38369913_5230.jpg

I hope to be able to attend a group ride sometime, to learn more and just get out on the road to enjoy the bike! Oh, and if any of you have any name ideas for it, let me know...I've had quite a few people ask if its a Ducati Monster before they see the Yamaha logo on the tank.

fullgrownbear
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Nice bike. The name Monster Eater suffices :D

Speedwagon
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Do you still have the stock pieces? If so, I might be interested in looking at them some time, as I have an original Seca that could use some newer bits on it.

And welcome!

XJ600s
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 06:20 PM
I actually just sold the front fairing (fairing, dash tray and windshield) on ebay. I also have the headlight and fairing mount on reserve from an auction (the highest bidders haven't paid yet, and it ended on monday). But I have the instrument cluster with 21409.6 miles on it, and the headlight mount. I also have a pair of aftermarket mirrors and the stock left mirror. Send me a pm if you are interested in the last items (i'll let you know about the ebay auctions if the bidders don't pay within a week).

DavidofColorado
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 06:45 PM
It does look like a great bike. You did a great job.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Welcome aboard Garrett. Sounds like you made a great decision...and a very mature one for being just 22 years old.

Plenty of rides to keep your eye on around here. Most folks meet up at the Conoco gas station (MoCo) in Morrison, right off of C470. Usually Saturday and Sunday mornings, with routes going all over the place.

Again, welcome.

Hey everyone!

My name is Garrett and I just got my first bike last November. I was originally wanting a sportier bike, but the insurance for it was just too high (22yrs old) and I also didn't have the money to shell out for a $4k bike right off the bat...

And while I'm jealous of everyone else's sport bikes, its better that I start riding a not-so-sporty bike as a beginner. Then in a year or two at the very latest, I want to replace it with a Yamaha R6, preferably newer than 2006 (I like the new body style), but will take what my budget can afford.

Here's a before and after picture (the after shots are with the stock bars from the side and then with the new bars).

Brand Spanking New:

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v150/165/18/10203501/n10203501_36839408_779.jpg

After Naked Conversion:

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v183/165/18/10203501/n10203501_37682344_8711.jpg

Stock Handlebars:

http://photos-501.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v231/165/18/10203501/n10203501_38369912_4890.jpg

FZR600 Clip-ons:

http://photos-501.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v231/165/18/10203501/n10203501_38369913_5230.jpg

I hope to be able to attend a group ride sometime, to learn more and just get out on the road to enjoy the bike! Oh, and if any of you have any name ideas for it, let me know...I've had quite a few people ask if its a Ducati Monster before they see the Yamaha logo on the tank.

moedog
Fri Apr 18th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Hey!

Just found this site yesterday. I recently picked up an 07 ZX6r, and have finally broke her in. I've been riding a Harley for a few years now. Still love it, but there is nothing better than hitting HP Hill on the Kawi. Looking forward to hanging out here, and maybe meeting up for a ride sometime.

Jadam
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 06:06 PM
My name is Adam. I ride a Yellow 50th R6. Been at the last two Moto GP afternoons at Brothers. I'm a photographer, and love shooting anything in the realm of motoring. Let me know if your interested in setting up a shoot.

Sully
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Welcome Adam... Checked out your pics, nice work.

Dodd
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Hello everyone.

Name is Dodd. Been riding for several years before joining and racing with the MRA last year. Live in the frozen wasteland on the western slope. Can't think of anything funny.

Thanks for having me.

Dodd

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Welcome Dodd. What's your MRA #?

shift shiftly
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Hello All,

Shift Shiftly here, wanted to say hi and try to meet more people I've been hanging with my bro and his buddy lately "I just moved back to Colorado"
Today I hung with Tipys and some of his friends "at the shell station":siesta:
We went on a killer ride !! had alott of fun...
Also I'm an Aspiring actor so if anyone can help that would be cool...:bananna:

I'm now a single man so......
I like movies, quiet time, wine or beer, cuddling with the right female,And when the time is right going really fast then falling asleep :santa:
Ladies hit me up !!!

Matty
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 07:27 PM
I'm now a single man so......
I like movies, quiet time, wine or beer, cuddling with the right female,And when the time is right going really fast then falling asleep :santa:
Ladies hit me up !!!

i really hope this is a joke....

Warren
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Hello everyone.

Name is Dodd. Been riding for several years before joining and racing with the MRA last year. Live in the frozen wasteland on the western slope. Can't think of anything funny.

Thanks for having me.

Dodd

What's up Dodd? You should come down and ride and make Dominick come down too. It would be good to ride with you guys again

mcg_916
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 09:20 AM
ello everyone, my names Mitch. im in foco and i ride pretty much ride as often as possible. im looking for people to ride with because none of my friends have bikes, id like to ride with people that are better than me so i can hopefully learn from them but riding with anyone (as opposed to no one) would be a good change of pace too.... im so lonely.. :(

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 09:36 AM
OLD: CSC, we know drama!
NEW: CSC, we know lonely

shift shiftly
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 03:35 PM
i really hope this is a joke....

We'll did it make you laugh......

:D

Matty
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 03:52 PM
We'll did it make you laugh......

:D
not really...

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 03:56 PM
Matty hates fun, you'd do well to remember this. :D

Matty
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 03:58 PM
Matty hates fun, you'd do well to remember this. :D
riding your mom is fun, i enjoy that!!!! :hibye:

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 04:22 PM
well my mom's not black with green Kawi stripes so I was concerned you weren't having a good time!

McVaaahhh
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 04:35 PM

Colorado Sportbike Club
No Meetings
No Dues
Just Riding

*and a great place to meet hot chicks that are into motorcycles. :lol: :lol:

shift shiftly
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 05:20 PM
ello everyone, my names Mitch. im in foco and i ride pretty much ride as often as possible. im looking for people to ride with because none of my friends have bikes, id like to ride with people that are better than me so i can hopefully learn from them but riding with anyone (as opposed to no one) would be a good change of pace too.... im so lonely.. :(

Hey Bro,
welcome, Check the postings for bike nights in the area you live here in the springs we meet on friday nights @ 7:00 pm usually a different location every friday you'll meet people there.

Shift

DavidofColorado
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 06:07 PM
Not really I rode with 3 CSC members from another city before I even joined here.

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 07:27 PM
Not really I rode with 3 CSC members from another city before I even joined here.
quick! look up! hear that woooosh sound? that was the joke going over your head.

cyclemancny
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 08:03 PM
Hello fellow bikers! I'm from upstate NY (Utica, in the Adirondack foothills) and just thought I'd join since I'm looking for ideas for a trip out that way. My buddy and I are planning a trip in late summer. Any favorite roads, places to visit would be greatly appreciated. We intend to spend 10 days seeing parts of Colorado, Utah and Idaho. Maybe even a bit of New Mexica and Arizona if time and butt permit:)

Matty
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 09:25 PM
quick! look up! hear that woooosh sound? that was the joke going over your head.
lol.:lol: :lol: :lol:

DavidofColorado
Tue Apr 22nd, 2008, 01:36 AM
If it was a joke it wasn't that funny ha ha it was funny hmmm.

lil23pinoy
Tue Apr 22nd, 2008, 11:24 AM
Whats up guys!
Here just trying to find some people to ride with. I bought my 2000 R6 last year in July. My first bike. Wasn't working correctly when I had first bought it but by august it was good to go. I haven't fallen yet. (knock on wood). Have a group of guys i been riding with so far but just trying to meet more people.
Live off of County Line Rd in Highlands Ranch. Anybody around here that wanna ride let me know!!

Duke51
Tue Apr 22nd, 2008, 01:32 PM
Hey everyone, just moved to the mountains from Chicago and can't wait to rip on some of the sweet mountain roads around here. I bought an RC51 over the winter and have only put a few miles on it so far. Anyone living close to Woodland Park?

DavidofColorado
Tue Apr 22nd, 2008, 07:57 PM
Welcome noobs. I look forward to meeting some of you.

We have group rides all the time. Just keep looking out for them.

mattyboy_mamo
Wed Apr 23rd, 2008, 02:08 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Matt and i'm new to the club. I was born and raised in Hawaii and moved out here almost a year ago. I just quit my job on Monday, so i'm down to ride whenever. I'm riding a friends CBR F4i thats all rashed up...i dont care, as long as im on 2 wheels im good.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Wed Apr 23rd, 2008, 06:18 PM
Hey mattyboy mamo...where at in Hawaii are you from?

Welcome aboard man.

Dracus
Wed Apr 23rd, 2008, 08:03 PM
Hey guys, JP in Thornton here. I just bought a red '08 1000RR for me and a red '08 Ninja 650 for my wife. Her bike will be garaged until she takes the MSF course one of these coming weekends, but we're definitely looking forward to getting out and riding with everyone :) If you're in the Thornton area and see me riding around (red/black bike, flat grey Shoei helmet, black A* gear), flag me down!

We just got married on Saturday the 19th and bought the bikes today as soon as we got home from our honeymoon. I'd say I'm a pretty lucky guy to met married and THEN buy a literbike. hehe.

DavidofColorado
Wed Apr 23rd, 2008, 08:36 PM
Lucky is an understatement. I think you should get a lotto ticket while your still on a roll.

mattyboy_mamo
Wed Apr 23rd, 2008, 10:57 PM
Born and raised on Oahu...grew up in a little town called Wahiawa. You familiar with Hawaii?

Greezy
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 10:21 PM
hey whats up all? My name's Rick im 22, live right near park meadows mall but moving to parker. I ride a 02 R6, looking forward to cruise with some of you hope to meet up with all ya sometime next week, possibly wing night.

cutfromabove
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Jeff, I rock a 07 GSX-R600 it's red and white. I live in the thornton area.

Dracus
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Jeff, I rock a 07 GSX-R600 it's red and white. I live in the thornton area.

Right on, I'm in Thornton too. What does your gear look like? I'm sure you read my post above but I'm on a red '08 1000RR, flat grey Shoei, black A* jacket and gloves.

cutfromabove
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 10:37 PM
I've got a black and grey helmet with some stickers on it and my jacket is all black.

cutfromabove
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Dracus-Where in Thornton are you at?

mattyboy_mamo
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Any of you Thornton guys up for a ride this weekend? I'll be up there at my girlfriends family's place, and i'd much rather be riding than hanging out with them.

cutfromabove
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 11:11 PM
I'm down, I have to work though depends on when you wanna go. If i can, i'll ride with you

Kevin
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 12:08 AM
hey all.
newbie here - my name's Kevin. I ran into a guy at the bank who told me about the club, and it looks pretty cool. I'd like to get involved - maybe at a meet or join a ride, but life's really crazy now, so I might only check here once in awhile, at least for now. :)
Oh yeah - I ride a flat black '03 Ninja ZX6 with spikes. It's a frickin race bike! Damn. I'd love to take it to the track to see what it can do, but not before I get some leathers.
Anyway, wanted to say hey.

IT WASN'T ME!
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Hello all,

I am new to this forum, but old in every other way, except maturity level. I look forward meeting some of you for some fast, or semi-fast group rides and maybe some bench racing. That is, as long as you don't mind riding with an old man on a "beginners" bike.

Dracus
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Dracus-Where in Thornton are you at?

I'm on 99th and York. You?

Any of you Thornton guys up for a ride this weekend? I'll be up there at my girlfriends family's place, and i'd much rather be riding than hanging out with them.

Supposed to be crappy weather this weekend, but I'm definitely up for a ride if the sun breaks free. It looks like Sunday will be much better than Saturday.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Born and raised on Oahu...grew up in a little town called Wahiawa. You familiar with Hawaii?

Haole boy here. :)

Campbell High School...class of '86. I was out there during some of the best years of my life. From eighth grade to about a year after I graduated high school. Had a damn blast out there!

DavidofColorado
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Hello all,

I am new to this forum, but old in every other way, except maturity level. I look forward meeting some of you for some fast, or semi-fast group rides and maybe some bench racing. That is, as long as you don't mind riding with an old man on a "beginners" bike.

Oh great another moped rider.:crazy:

MetaLord 9
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Welcome n00bs! :doublefinger:

IT WASN'T ME!
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Oh great another moped rider.:crazy:
Wait till you see the cool training wheels and handlebar streamers!

IT WASN'T ME!
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Welcome n00bs! :doublefinger:
Thanks man!:alien:

mattyboy_mamo
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Haole boy here. :)

Campbell High School...class of '86. I was out there during some of the best years of my life. From eighth grade to about a year after I graduated high school. Had a damn blast out there!
Haole boy from Campbell? No way.....jk. all my friends from Campbell are Philipino, gotta be if youre from Waipahu. I'm Kamehameha class of '03. Havent been home in a while. We should meet up and ride sometime.

DavidofColorado
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Wait till you see the cool training wheels and handlebar streamers!
Ok I'll withhold judgment until I see it. Do you have a plastic weaved basket on it?:hump:

Speedwagon
Sun Apr 27th, 2008, 02:05 AM

I'm familar with Waihiawa. Well, I know those pricks that work at the big ass satellite antennas aren't very helpful most of the time. Talked to them on many occasions when they'd screw something up on the satellite. I hear there's a dole pineapple place there.

cutfromabove
Sun Apr 27th, 2008, 02:07 AM
Dracus-I'm on 104th and washington

IT WASN'T ME!
Tue Apr 29th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Ok I'll withhold judgment until I see it. Do you have a plastic weaved basket on it?:hump:
HELL YES! A "Hello Kitty" plastic weaved basket! That makes it a sport-touring moped.:rock:

schwagman
Thu May 1st, 2008, 11:23 PM
Hi. My name is Ron. I live in Longmont. I love to ride bikes. I ride a customized Yamaha FZ1.

200sr20
Fri May 2nd, 2008, 12:06 PM
What's up?
My name is Mike and live in Arvada.
2003 ninja ZX7-R

Sphore
Fri May 2nd, 2008, 12:16 PM
Standard Hi all. '03 R6 here...sorta. Laid it over and did some damage. Straight frame clean title. May slap the replacement pieces on and get on the horse again or part it out and start anew. Anyway, hello all!

CELO
Sun May 4th, 2008, 12:17 AM
sup every1 my name is rich, and i ride a 2007 cbr600rr. and i'm also down here in the springs.

jammin_on_Joules
Sun May 4th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Among other bikes, a Buell Ulysses.

How do you subscribe to specific threads here, like this central or a northern Colorado group?

jammer

jammin_on_Joules
Sun May 4th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Is there a way to monitor specific boards, forums, or threads on this site?

I'm new here, live near Boulder, like adventure riding.

jammer

Slo
Sun May 4th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Is there a way to monitor specific boards, forums, or threads on this site?

jammer

Go under forum tools in that forum/thread and click "Subscribe to this thread/forum"

Welcome to CSC Jammer and others....

mtnairlover
Sun May 4th, 2008, 08:13 AM

jammer

Welcome to the forum and also check this out http://www.advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28 since you like adventure riding. That forum covers the world, but the link I gave you is for the Rocky Mountain region.

You'll have two places to monitor for rides, tech help and lots of other stuff.:)

Ninja Nate
Mon May 5th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Whats up! My name is Nathan, I will be relocating to Colorado Springs from New Mexico in October. I'm totally stoked as I'll get in town just in time for the snow season! My wife and I both ride dirt and street. She has an 03 R6, an 05 CRF 150, and an 08 Raptor 700, I roll an 06 WR450 and an 08 zx10r for now (hoping to pick up a track bike shortly). I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Matty
Mon May 5th, 2008, 10:08 PM
welcome....

konichd
Tue May 6th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Whats up! My name is Nathan, I will be relocating to Colorado Springs from New Mexico in October. I'm totally stoked as I'll get in town just in time for the snow season! My wife and I both ride dirt and street. She has an 03 R6, an 05 CRF 150, and an 08 Raptor 700, I roll an 06 WR450 and an 08 zx10r for now (hoping to pick up a track bike shortly). I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Nathan on you on ZX10R.net by chance? :)

~Barn~
Tue May 6th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Welcome to the spot, newies. Go to Jeanna's birthday party Saturday, if you want even the slightest chance of making-it, in this club.
:doublefinger:

Slo
Wed May 7th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Welcome to Colorado and CSC, where are you moving from? Will you be looking for new or used? If used, you can find decent deals on here, craigslist, and the MRA forums...

Devaclis
Wed May 7th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Welcome. Do you believe in God?

:) J/K you will love the riding out here. It is better than clubbing baby seals.

Slo
Wed May 7th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Hahaha, funnyA$$ signature!!!!

trig
Wed May 7th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Hey guys I'm Trig and will be making a trip to Thornton and Gypsum on May 18th, from Fort Worth, Texas.

I ride an 06 Kawasaki ZX-6R.

I like Mountain Dew, the drink...

I wanted to post up to the locals to see if there will be some week-day group rides going on during that week so that I can get some good twisties in after I recoupe from my ride up there.

Where should I start?

Devaclis
Wed May 7th, 2008, 02:19 PM
hit up the Canyon Carving section

MetaLord 9
Wed May 7th, 2008, 02:19 PM
It is better than clubbing baby seals.

Blasphemy!! How dare you put ANYTHING above beating the cute out of those defenseless slippers!!

Welcome n00bs! Hope ya brought your sense of humor with ya!

Slo
Wed May 7th, 2008, 02:20 PM
You can try posting in the "Canyon Carving" section. Bunch of good people on here to show/tour you on some of the routes....

Ninja Nate
Wed May 7th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Nathan on you on ZX10R.net by chance? :)

That I am, I a member of quite a few forums actually, and I'm the only Ninja Nate that I know of :drink:

konichd
Wed May 7th, 2008, 03:17 PM
^^Just remember many people aren't as refined as us Kawi folks! ;)

MetaLord 9
Wed May 7th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Damn straight!

Devaclis
Wed May 7th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Are you a Meta-Lord or a Metal-ord? What the fuck is an Ord? And there were 8 before you? remember, 9th place is the 8th loser. :)