PDA

View Full Version : OLD New Members - Introduce yourselves here

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

DavidofColorado
Wed May 7th, 2008, 04:09 PM
^^Just remember many people aren't as refined as us Kawi folks! ;)
:imwithstupid:

MetaLord 9
Wed May 7th, 2008, 04:10 PM
couldn't even be king of the losers. "MetaLord 9" was my consolation prize.
was originally metal lord

and MetaLord was taken when I had that stroke of genius back in 8th grade

Sortarican
Wed May 7th, 2008, 04:36 PM
... when I had that stroke back in 8th grade

That explains a lot.

MetaLord 9
Wed May 7th, 2008, 04:53 PM
well it certainly explains why Blue Moon tastes purple

Sortarican
Wed May 7th, 2008, 05:12 PM
well it certainly explains why Blue Moon tastes purple

What does purple smell like?

MetaLord 9
Wed May 7th, 2008, 05:31 PM
smells like emo

Tiki
Wed May 7th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Hey im new, im looking into getting a bike for my first one. I love the look of the CBR series. I am having issues finding a decent bike for what i want to spend.

Honestly im new to the whole bike scene because im a car guy but im still a gear head so itll just take time for me to learn the lingo.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Wed May 7th, 2008, 07:52 PM

Well holyshit...There ya go DK, DavidofDenver and you are practically best buddies now!

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Wed May 7th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Hey im new, im looking into getting a bike for my first one. I love the look of the CBR series. I am having issues finding a decent bike for what i want to spend.

Honestly im new to the whole bike scene because im a car guy but im still a gear head so itll just take time for me to learn the lingo.

Welcome aboard Tiki. Lots of opinions here, some good folks too.

Obviously, you are well aware of Craigslist. There is a For Sale section here http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30 on the board and you can also head over to the MRA website and look in their For Sale section right here... http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=384a9fd6a20d75852e1631cdeedcef0d .

Take care.

MetaLord 9
Wed May 7th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by konichd http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=298175#post298175)

:bigeyes: ...I can has suicide?

DavidofColorado
Wed May 7th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Well holyshit...There ya go DK, DavidofDenver and you are practically best buddies now!

DK lets a few nuggets of truth out once and while. I don't have anything against him personally.

Ninja Nate
Wed May 7th, 2008, 09:18 PM

Isn't that the truth! I am brand loyal as I have never had any problems with Kawi's and have over 60,000 miles on them. I like being unique in a good way :yumyum:

usmcab35
Sun May 11th, 2008, 09:40 AM
hey everyone, kinda new to co, new to this forum. i live in broomfield, and i ride a 2000 zx7r.

thaigastyle
Mon May 12th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Hey everyone, new guy to the forum.
I just bought a 2008 Yamaha R6 Raven, can't keep me off this bike! Hit me up if anyone wants to ride.

Slo
Mon May 12th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Welcome to CSC and if your looking to ride with groups, look in the "regional section", "canyon carving", or "track days & races".

mnfire
Fri May 16th, 2008, 01:31 AM
Hello, Iam new to Co Sports Bikes, and fairly new to riding a sports bike. My name is Mike, I am 22, residing in Fort Collins. Been riding dirt bikes for a while and last year just bought a 2002 R6 haven't got a chance to ride it much. So I thought I'd intro and see whats around in this bike community.

Rednarb
Fri May 16th, 2008, 06:25 AM
Welcome newbz!

GrlRdr
Fri May 16th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Hey All. I'm a new rider and new to the group. I just got an '05 R6 and am in love! Hope to see you all out this summer. My two other girls that ride and I are always looking for new girlies to ride with!! Let me know if you're interested!

Spy007
Fri May 16th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Welcome to the fold...

or the forum..

oh hell, welcome to something

Spy007
Fri May 16th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Hey All. I'm a new rider and new to the group. I just got an '05 R6 and am in love! Hope to see you all out this summer. My two other girls that ride and I are always looking for new girlies to ride with!! Let me know if you're interested!

BTW.... if you want, join us up at the NOOB ride on sunday. Lots of us will be there and its a great time for everyone, new and old (riders). The thread is here:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21351

gixer
Mon May 19th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Hey everbody, Im new on this forum. I just moved here from las vegas. Im looking 4 the hot spots 2 go on some rides around d-town.
L8

gixer
Mon May 19th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Hey everyone, im new on this forum.I

Slo
Mon May 19th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Welcome newbies.....

Rides as in the weekends woudl be under canyon carving, the weekday meets are most likely in the regional or general forums.......but plenty to choose from.

Hey everbody, Im new on this forum. I just moved here from las vegas. Im looking 4 the hot spots 2 go on some rides around d-town.
L8

ghost-whiner
Tue May 20th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Hey there, Im a Nin250 rider from Northglenn... Ill try and keep up :D

Slo
Tue May 20th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Hey there, Im a Nin250 rider from Northglenn... Ill try and keep up :D

Welcome to CSC, no need to try to keep up, plenty of different rides going on each week at different speeds......

farspit
Tue May 20th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Hi all. Another noob. I bought a 2007 SV650SA just over a week ago and just got the break-in check completed. So I'm down to meet and ride as much as my schedule (which is pretty open through this week) permits.

DavidofColorado
Tue May 20th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Welcome noobs.

Levoc
Tue May 20th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Greetings all, lived in the Aurora area for almost two years and figured it was about time to find more people to ride with. Current ride is a black '06 CBR600RR.

hawkgrl
Wed May 21st, 2008, 09:45 AM
My name is Sarah... and I am a hawk-a-holic! hahaha. I'm a N00B to Colorado, and been riding about a year or so. I ride an old (wow - 20 years now!) Honda Hawk. She treats me well, and I'm returning the favor with some new parts every now and then. If any 'southies' want to ride in the CO springs / Monument area, PM me!

Devaclis
Wed May 21st, 2008, 09:51 AM
Any pics of your Hawk? Here are a few of mine. Before and after :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Motorcycles/P2260005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Motorcycles/P2260001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Motorcycles/P2260006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Motorcycles/IMG_0596.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Motorcycles/IMG_0600.jpg

Devaclis
Wed May 21st, 2008, 09:52 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Motorcycles/IMG_0599.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Motorcycles/IMG_0597.jpg

FUKENEH
Wed May 21st, 2008, 09:15 PM
Hello. I was invited here by devilstonic.. Im in Ky as of rite now.. Im leaving for colorado tomorrow to see Devils tonic and hope to meet and ride with some of you all..Oh Hello SUKI. Be there friday sometime.
Thanks.

DevilsTonic
Wed May 21st, 2008, 09:34 PM
:D Hi!!!

FUKENEH
Wed May 21st, 2008, 09:48 PM
:)

jcbol
Fri May 23rd, 2008, 04:35 PM
Hi y'all.

I'm Jeff. Live in Castle Rock. Just joined - looking to find some folks to ride with on the weekends

shift shiftly
Fri May 23rd, 2008, 08:44 PM
sup all, newbie too,,,,i ride a vespa and i like to ride it with just my thong on, anybody wanna go for a ride? names darin, i own the pikes perk coffee & tea cafe on 8th st in the springs.....www.pikesperkcafe.com (http://www.pikesperkcafe.com) 20% discount to all csc & crn members if you wanna stop by...

i like to go really fast ( like 30mph ) and see if i can drag the side boards of my vespa..............:hump:

Hi darin can you pick me up on that mean machine of yours you know the one the "VESPA"
I'm 6'-2" and 350 lbs.... with tripple D's

Shift:hibye::hibye:

#1Townie
Sat May 24th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Hello. I was invited here by devilstonic.. Im in Ky as of rite now.. Im leaving for colorado tomorrow to see Devils tonic and hope to meet and ride with some of you all..Oh Hello SUKI. Be there friday sometime.
Thanks.

whats up buddy..

sag
Sat May 24th, 2008, 07:36 PM
i'm scott, been riding for like a month since i got my SV. im out cruisin around fort collins alot, probably seen some of you but dont know anyone.

darkfire
Sun May 25th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Hello; my name is Chris (could you guess?) and I just joined the forums today. I live in central Colorado Springs and my GSX-R 600 will be delivered on Wednesday. I look forward to meeting and riding with many of you.

Chris

Sully
Sun May 25th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Welcome n00bs :hibye:

OUTLAWD
Wed May 28th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Hello all. My name is Dave, and I'm new to the boards, and will be new to Colorado this fall. I will be living in Fort Collins attending CSU for grad school. I am currently riding an 03 Trumph Sprint ST, which will hopefully make the move with me from Jersey. I stumbled upon the site looking for some twisties in the area. I'm looking forward to meeting up with many of you and finding all the fun roads.

Here is a pic of the bike, its mostly stock with a few minor mods...

DP750
Wed May 28th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Newb here.

My name's Derek. Just moved here from Utah. I'm excited to check out CO's track! I'm ridin an 06 gixxer 750. Looking to go on some canyon rides soon, pm me if you wanna come.

Rednarb
Wed May 28th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Welcome n00bs!

Yodannyc
Wed May 28th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Hello there i am new. I just bought a 77' honda CB550K cafe style race bike. I need to rebuild the top end before i can ride it. I hope cafe style bikes are welcome here. Seems like a great forum. I heard about it from awdpirates.net.

Mel
Wed May 28th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Hello there i am new. I just bought a 77' honda CB550K cafe style race bike. I need to rebuild the top end before i can ride it. I hope cafe style bikes are welcome here. Seems like a great forum. I heard about it from awdpirates.net.

So....I can say from experience....danny is great entertainment at parties, and loves dog bowls. :D

Danjo
Wed May 28th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Hello all. My name is Dave, and I'm new to the boards, and will be new to Colorado this fall. I will be living in Fort Collins attending CSU for grad school. I am currently riding an 03 Trumph Sprint ST, which will hopefully make the move with me from Jersey. I stumbled upon the site looking for some twisties in the area. I'm looking forward to meeting up with many of you and finding all the fun roads.

Here is a pic of the bike, its mostly stock with a few minor mods...

Yo Dave, welcome - I just sold my '99 Triumph Sprint ST. Great bike - maybe I'll see you around.

Yodannyc
Wed May 28th, 2008, 06:45 PM
So....I can say from experience....danny is great entertainment at parties, and loves dog bowls. :D

Haha that was a fun party. Not a very proud moment but oh well. Who are you on pirates? Jenny?

Mel
Wed May 28th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Haha that was a fun party. Not a very proud moment but oh well. Who are you on pirates? Jenny?

Hehe, Jenny is Jenny no matter where you go. I, however, well....this screen name was bestowed upon me.

~Mel

Suki
Wed May 28th, 2008, 09:02 PM
she really isn't a beotch.. unless you do not do as she says and she punches you in the gut, then it's fair to call her a beotch. lol!

welcome newbs!

oldschool32
Mon Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:49 PM
Hey whats up club, new here lol ... Ive been ridin street and dirt since i was young.. Ended up getting hurt pretty bad about 3 years ago and now i want to go buy a super moto bike lol.... Just dont know much about them.. :hump:

Bueller
Mon Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:35 PM
Welcome, you want a street or track tard?

DavidofColorado
Tue Jun 3rd, 2008, 01:33 AM
Bueller is tarded so he will be able to help.

Pitbull303
Thu Jun 5th, 2008, 05:02 PM
whats up all...new around here. I plan on getting back into street riding soon (savin up and almost there!) grew up riding a little bit on dirt here n there got my first street bike a few yrs ago which was a 88 Honda Interceptor 500..pretty cool bike dont have it anymore though..This forum looks cool and I look forward to meeting up with a few of ya in the future

06sv1000s
Thu Jun 5th, 2008, 11:37 PM
New here, not to the springs but just got back into riding. Picked up a 06SV1000S w/M4 exhaust, TRE mod and some other stuff. Can't wait to start riding again!

nypass17
Fri Jun 6th, 2008, 12:17 AM
I'm a new member and am looking forward to having more people to ride with. This will be my first summer in Colorado Springs. I have been on quite a few really great rides in the mountains and have been loving every minute of riding out here!

Matty
Fri Jun 6th, 2008, 11:21 AM
:hibye:

~Barn~
Fri Jun 6th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Welcome to the club newies. Enjoy yourselves.
:doublefinger:

MetaLord 9
Fri Jun 6th, 2008, 11:34 AM
yo. welcome!

you don't happen to like drama & incredibly inapparopriate conversations over the internet do you?

DrewG74NinjaZX9R
Fri Jun 6th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Hey Guys and Gals. New to this club and looking for other riders to hit the pavement on the weekends. Live in the SE Denver area. Any info on group rides or get-togethers would be appreciated. Thanks guys and hope to hear from y'all soon! Drew

Slo
Fri Jun 6th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Hey everyone, welcome to CSC, you can check the Canyon Carving forum for canyon rides or also the Regional Groups for meet ups and other rides.... Enjoy!!!

LiQuIdAiR=OTB=
Fri Jun 6th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Hey everyone. I'm looking forward to talking with everyone and laerning new things. I live in Lakewood. I started riding last May 2007. I bought my first R1 and haven't looked back. She's my baby....I just bought a bad ass Scorpio alarm system and am waiting for my red marchesini rims. Should look nice on my freshly painted black bike. BTW, I know a certified BMW mechanic who is in need of some nice jobs. He helped me repair and repaint. Very knowledgeable, if your interested PM me. PEACE

brombomb
Sun Jun 8th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Hiya everyone,
I'm a complete n00b to riding. In fact I don't even have a bike. I found these forums through another more well versed area I am apart of (awdpirates.net). Anyway My class is id July and I'm shopping for a bike (Kawi 250/500/650) in the area. Im in longmont and will looking to go riding and learning :) Look forward to meeting a bunch of ya either at meets or on the road.

Rob

Slo
Sun Jun 8th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Hey man, welcome to CSC!!!! I'm slo4g63 on awdpirates..... Let us know if you have any questions about riding....

Jay

brombomb
Sun Jun 8th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Hey Jay,
Thanks for the welcome. You still got that evo of yours? I haven't been following pirates as much as I used to. I think we met down at one of the shops when my friend was installing an exhaust on his STi (it was a long time ago).

Foolds
Mon Jun 9th, 2008, 01:08 PM
I'm Also new here and new to riding, bought a 07 sv650 about 3 weeks ago. Been hanging out over at svrider and they told me to come over here and sign up also for the local scoop. I'm in North Thornton

Featherhead
Wed Jun 11th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Hey, I just moved to Fort Collins from California. I'm on a '07 CBR600RR that I got back in August of '07. I'm working up in Cheyenne at the Air Force Base, so if anyone wants to ride or hang out in those areas hit me up. My fiancee and I are also looking for a bike for her, Kawa 250 or Kawa/Suzuki 500 if anyone's got anything. Peace.

Danjo
Wed Jun 11th, 2008, 10:39 AM
My fiancee and I are also looking for a bike for her, Kawa 250 or Kawa/Suzuki 500 if anyone's got anything. Peace.

There are lots of 250's in particular on Craigslist. I picked up an '07 for my wife with 1200 miles for only $2300. Its a great bike and at least half the price of a 500.

Sully
Wed Jun 11th, 2008, 12:54 PM
I think there are a couple of 250's on here in the For Sale section as well.

Welcome n00bs ! :hibye:

SVCliff
Fri Jun 13th, 2008, 03:43 PM
New member here. Ride an '07 SV650 naked (the bike's naked, I don't ride naked). Live in East Denver and work in Boulder, so I put about 60 miles a day on the bike. Love it.

Miles
Fri Jun 13th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Newbie to the site but an oldie to the Rocky Mtn scene.
Day rides, overnights, race days, night rides, coffee shop hopping.
Need a job.

ghostrider_9
Fri Jun 13th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Take a look in the job section . . .

cokawasaki
Fri Jun 13th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Hey Im Nick Also new, Ive been racing motorcoss for years now but have switched to street bikes(2004 R6) So If anyone wants to tear up the streets let me know.

ElCid
Sat Jun 14th, 2008, 12:40 AM
yeah im the new member here. I have lived in CO my whole life and have been riding for about a year now. I ride a yellow 2003 Honda CBR600RR. I live just north of the Springs but i go to school out in Charleston, SC. Its nice out there but lacks the awesome riding we got out here. Im always up for a ride here or there. glad to be apart of the club. :)

ElCid

Hi11Zone
Sun Jun 15th, 2008, 08:59 PM
welcome all

fz6rider
Mon Jun 16th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Looks like I might aswell introduce myself here also, I have been lurking for awhile and have made a couple of posts. My name is Jacob, I rode dirt for 15 years, and been on street for the past 2, I work for Peerless Tyre Co. in Lakewood, off Sheridan & Jewell, used to work for Rocky Mountain Cycle Plaza in Pueblo as Lot tech & Assembly tech before I decided to try something new, and it has paid off. I have a fiance and 2 kids (3 & 2) at home.

Once I can afford a little more I would like to take a few classes and do some track days and eventually start racing. Right now I have a '06 Yamaha FZ6 with over 17K miles that I ride to work as often as possible, hitting the twisties and also some stunt riding (not nearly as good as alot of the guys up here).

If anyone is looking for rims or tires for their personal vehicles come and see me or drop me a pm and let me know what you are looking for or interested in. Let me know you are from CSC and I will give you a discount. I am also trying to get me a balancer specifically for sport bikes so I can balance tires also, currently without the adapter I need I can only mount tires, I also fix them when it is safe & possible to do so for a decent price, pm me if interested.

I look forward to meeting alot of people from here and going on some rides, and eventually out to the track!

Rednarb
Mon Jun 16th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Greets!

codfish124
Mon Jun 16th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Hi new guy here been reading some post and think ill stay a wile if youll have me

my name is Cody i went to pickens tech and graduated for motorcycle tinkering:banghead: with A+'s so i kinda know my stuff alwas looking for good riding spots and well the helping hand with stunting :slappers:
looking foward to meeting you all PM me if you need any thing

Devaclis
Mon Jun 16th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Welcome to the CSC. Now, get yer butt in the US Open thread!!!

MrMorb
Mon Jun 16th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Howdy Folks!

I was searching the web and ran across you guys (lucky find). Anyways, my Name is Matt, and I used to ride back in the 90s is the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. I started my riding days on a 93 FZR 600, then dropped some CCs to an RGV250 Lucky Strike Rep to tear up the state parks with. I have been in Denver since 98, and when I saw the bike I always wanted, I decided it was time to get back in the saddle. Now that I have the bike, the gear, and the feeling coming back, it's time for me to find some similar riders and enjoy the canyons!

Hope to see you out there!

Eross911
Mon Jun 16th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Hello all, my name is Joshua and I used to ride a lot many years ago, finally decided to get back into it. I work here in Greeley at North Colorado Medical Center in the operating room. Anytime anyone wants to ride I am always game! I look forward to meeting you all in the near future.

mtnairlover
Mon Jun 16th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Welcome Eross911. Hey MRA 927 (Jeff) is out in Greeley as well and has said he rides with lots of emergency-type peeps out there. Watch the various forums for group rides and pick yer poison, er addiction;-)

Oh, and there's always the weekly get-togethers in the various regions for meeting other addicted-type folk.

highpsi03
Tue Jun 17th, 2008, 02:26 PM
My name is Ryan Burnett.. I've been a member for a while but haven't posted much. Would like to meet up with some of you guys to ride, (nothing to crazy i'm not looking to be on the news for being killed in the canyons) I'm 23 and own a 01 R6. I also own a 450+Hp eclipse gsx that i built. Thanks.

MetaLord 9
Tue Jun 17th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Welcome newbies! If you're in Denver, y'all should come out to Buffalo Wild Wings at Bellevue & Wadsworth tonite around 6:30 or so since there are a lot of us head'n out there. We'll probby be on the patio.

Slo
Tue Jun 17th, 2008, 02:33 PM
welcome to CSC newbies, Ryan, sounds like a badass car you have!!!!

LambeauXLIV
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Hey, I'm Nathaniel and I'm up in the Fort Collins area.
I'm new to the sport (I have about 1000 miles on my bike) and am looking for people to ride with.

Euler
Thu Jun 19th, 2008, 02:47 AM
Hi Everyone,
Was looking around the net for good roads to ride and luckily I came across this site. I figured i would join up here and see what happens.

I just recently moved back to Colorado, Again, from AZ. i made a trip into FMMW where I saw the Ducati Hypermotard. Had to have it.

Not a super fast rider, and stunting is not my style (can't do it), but I would love to ride with anyone, have some fun, and become a better rider.

goldman812
Sat Jun 21st, 2008, 01:15 PM
hi, my name is craig. been roaraceing since 1989.also done some motocross.

Kappa03
Sat Jun 21st, 2008, 10:21 PM
Hello, I'm Mike I've been on here since 05 but haven't posted (not sure why)
Right now I have an 03 600 RR as you can see and I am also getting into some motorcross which is fuuuun. My gf's dad has been showin me the ropes on his bikes.

Lookin forward to some ride alongs!

SaShWhO
Mon Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:20 AM
hey all,
my name is Sascha (I'm neither a dog nor a girl).
I ride an 05 1000rr repsol and often alone:banghead:.
New to the Denver area and desperately seeking some cool peole to hang out and ride with.
Been in the saddle for about 20 yrs now and have had damn near every crotchrocket ever made:alien:.
My history includes racing 750's down in Florida back in the day, though, these days prefer to just go on chil rides with a group of SHWEET bikes.
met a guy last evening at a gas station in Thornton(where I live)after a 300 mile ride.
he liked my honda and invited me to check out the club.
If some reads this please let me know when and where you guys/girls meet. I'd love to come and check you out.
hoping to hear from someone soooooon:oops:

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:37 AM
Welcome to asylum...lots of rides starting from "MoCo" (Morrison Conoco) right off of C-470 and Morrison Rd. on the weekend mornings. The rides go all over the place from there...Deckers, Woodland Park, Black Hawk, Estes, etc. Meet up with the group in the a.m. there, find the ones you click with and have some fun. Lots of different bikes, styles, skills, speeds and personalities.

MoCo (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=16283+Morrison+Rd,+Morrison,+CO&sll=39.652755,-105.183105&sspn=0.251115,0.422974&ie=UTF8&ll=39.664517,-105.183105&spn=0.062768,0.105743&z=13)

Keep looking at the Canyon Carving thread, Canyon Carving (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28) for planned rides as well.

Take care and enjoy the CSC.

Slo
Mon Jun 23rd, 2008, 11:07 AM
Welcome everyone.... Hey RepSolSash where did you live in FL? I lived in Jax for a few years. I'm right next to Thornton here in Westminster, we should meet up sometime. Sounds like you'll fit right in with most haha.

Devaclis
Mon Jun 23rd, 2008, 11:12 AM
Ever ride Seabring? I was in Tampa\Clearwater for a good amount of time.

Mort82
Tue Jun 24th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Hey Colorado, I'm Chicago! :banghead:

Grew up in Littleton area. Been away for too many years(10). Gotta move back, it's in the dreams, and I'm posting on your forum.

Riding around Chicagoland blows. Nice that we have a few tracks, but dangit, it would be nice to hit some mountains. We have a very active couple forums where all the geeks hang out at, a bike night once a week, and tons of activities going on, bragging, I know.

Attended Littleton High 96-97, might know a couple people, maybe not. Anyway, I'm gonna get back to work and quit daydreaming. :slap:

Frosty
Tue Jun 24th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Hey ...um. Been lurking for awhile and thought I would give you all the 'ol whats up.
Just bought a new z1000. I'll try and hook up with you all at a meet and greet.
Later

sugarrey
Tue Jun 24th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Mort, where at in Chicago? Spent 20+ years there. If you were an avid rider and rode with the crews Im sure I knew ya. I rode with 50+ riders per weekend.

copkod78
Wed Jun 25th, 2008, 06:52 AM
hi, my name is Eric. im new here, ride an 04 gixxer1k nice to meet everyone

Nerves
Wed Jun 25th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Hay fellow bi-rollers!! I'm new here. Here being, forums, Colorado and Motorcycles. I bought my first less then 2 weeks ago and I am SO hooked. I bought 1 2001 Suzuki SV650 and I have put a goo 500 miles on it already. I'd like to hook up with fellow SV'rs in the area (Loveland) and talk mods. I only have one buddy who rides so anyone who wants to tolerate a novice and show me some good roads feel free to scream at me. Peace and Love to yall!!
See you on the road.

~Barn~
Wed Jun 25th, 2008, 08:54 AM
You may want to try and keep the "bi-rollers" resets to a minimum. I'm guessing that's not going to be the most popular phrase, around these parts. :lol:

Welcome to the club though, and welcome to motorcycling. We're a good group to know...

That's cool that your buddy got you into the scene and got you... um... bi-curious. :dunno:

Anyhow, enjoy yourself. It's a celebration!

Nerves
Wed Jun 25th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Ha Ha, I wondered if anyone was going to say something about that.

mtnairlover
Wed Jun 25th, 2008, 02:23 PM
...I'd like to hook up with fellow SV'rs in the area (Loveland) and talk mods. I only have one buddy who rides so anyone who wants to tolerate a novice and show me some good roads feel free to scream at me. Peace and Love to yall!!
See you on the road.

Hey there and welcome to the club. Try this out for size on Thursday http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23326 There are a couple of SV riders that haunt the joint and then there are many, many, many other riders who frequent the place on "bike night". One person in particular, who comes there has a new SV as well and is also a new rider.

See ya on the road.:)

inkahootz
Thu Jun 26th, 2008, 03:26 PM
name is lindsey -- very new, completely new, i now absolutly nothing about riding -- taking the mls course this weekend and very excited. im sure that ive met some of you through dana, sweety pie, silva, terri and that crowd. i just thought i would introduce myself and say hey -- soooooooo . . . . .hey!

JarSTriple
Thu Jun 26th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Well, HELLO! Very smart move taking the motorcycle safety course. :up: Take care!

Sortarican
Thu Jun 26th, 2008, 03:38 PM
name is lindsey

Hey it's Meg!!!!!....Let the leg humping and flaming begin!!!!!!
(And BTW Lindsey...it's Mr. Silva to you.)

MetaLord 9
Thu Jun 26th, 2008, 03:42 PM
welcome aboard n00bs!too early for the "STFU N00BS" pic jeff?

Sortarican
Thu Jun 26th, 2008, 03:51 PM
welcome aboard n00bs!

Dude, you can't call anyone a noobie...you still have that new car smell.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Jun 26th, 2008, 05:35 PM
name is lindsey -- very new, completely new, i now absolutly nothing about riding -- <snip>!

Yep. You can't ride n00b :D

JohnEffinK
Sat Jun 28th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Quick hello from a newbie to the site. Currently live outside Austin and moving back to COS the first week of August. Used to live in COS from 1999-2003 and have been looking forward to getting back ever since.

Currently rolling a 2006 GSXR 600. Have almost 10 yrs experience but have only had this bike for 5 months after a 6 year layoff.

Old guy at 40 so I am a little "slow" as it hurts to crash at speed....but I am working on that. 5'7" tall and 150 lbs so the 600 is plenty for right now.

Looking forward to riding with you'se folks from this forum.

John

Horsman
Sat Jun 28th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Welcome aboard JohnEffinK - I know most of the people here are like in their late 30s or even 40ish. This is a group of great people. Welcome aboard and jump-in on some these rides. Have fun and safe :)
Jon

bren29
Sun Jun 29th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Hey everyone I'm new here. Name is Brenda. Sorta new to bikes but not at the same time. Just haven't driven one myself. I am here to get info. I've had a passion for them for about 10 years now, lost contact with that for about 8 years, but now looking to getting my licence and 1st bike within the next year.

Looking forward to getting any and all info from you guys and gals

N1KSS1KS1x
Sun Jun 29th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Hey everyone I'm new here. Name is Brenda. Sorta new to bikes but not at the same time. Just haven't driven one myself. I am here to get info. I've had a passion for them for about 10 years now, lost contact with that for about 8 years, but now looking to getting my licence and 1st bike within the next year.

HI Welcome.Ricky and t3rg R both are really good choices, prices may by a little more then your thought but its worth it forsure. Its a great start and ya don't even have a bike yet.
http://www.rickyorlando.com/classes.asp
http://www.t3rg.com/

ninja75
Tue Jul 1st, 2008, 09:11 PM
Hi all: My name is Dawn and I live in Littleton. I am new to the group and back on the bike after about 4 years. I had a Shadow about 5 years ago and didn't care for the riding position or the feel of the bike so I stopped riding for a while but with the ever increasing gas prices I decided to get back in the saddle again and tried the sport bike this time (with many groans from my Harley Davidson brother....whatever). I am now the proud owner of a 2004 Ninja 250 (I wanted to start small). I am totally hooked and truly love it and enjoy riding it all the time. I ride it to work everyday (40 miles round trip) and just about everywhere else, I make excuses to go out and ride. I knew I was hooked when I was trying to figure out how to do a major grocery run on my Ninja (Costco + Ninja....not good:oops:).

Anyhow, just wanted to say hey and hope to catch a ride sometime with some of the average speed riders because being off the bike for 4 years I am still a little wet behind the ears but getting better. :bananna:

Ride safe all and hope to catch you soon!

Dawn

FZ1Guy
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 08:16 AM
Hi everyone,

Been living in the Denver area for about 10 years... I recently got my FZ1 about a year ago.... Soooo much fun to ride!!! Looking for others to chat with, ride, etc...

I used to have a fast Yamaha RD350 in my younger years... but when I got married (23yrs ago) I quit riding. Now I am riding again, so that is GREAT. Have lots of time to ride now (marriage ending) so I want to have some fun.... anyway enough about me.

Lets chat, ride or whatever!!!

Take care,

Jeff

Slo
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 08:40 AM
Howdie doodie newbies!!!! Welcome to CSC, damn Jeff, bet you miss that rd350? Dawn, let me know if you ever want to ride with us average speed folk. My bike keeps me in line on the streets.

~Barn~
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 08:45 AM
Welcome to the club newies. Don't forget, every Tuesday is Ladies Night.

MetaLord 9
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 09:16 AM
Welcome n00bs! Make sure you come out to some of our get togethers!

FZ1Guy
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 10:58 AM
Yea... but just about killed myself.... It was a true death wish bike.... Oh, and I was only 18 then... so I was dumber than sheite!!!

Sortarican
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 11:57 AM
Old guy at 40 so I am a little "slow" as it hurts to crash at speed....
Hey John, another FOG is always welcome.
(Someone's gotta keep these kids in check.)

Welcome Brenda
Lot's of good advice to be had from the gang here on your bike selection too.

..I am now the proud owner of a 2004 Ninja 250 ..
Dawn

Is this Steve's Dawn? Welcome whoever ya are.
(BTW, Ninja 250 is THE perfect starter sportbike.)

I used to have a fast Yamaha RD350 in my younger years... Jeff

Another Jeff! Well we have to offset the bad rep Nick_Ninja has given us Jeffs so all the help we can get is appreciated.
Got your message about the RD, here's a pic of her current status:

Welcome to the club newies. Don't forget, every Tuesday is Ladies Night.

At least Barn has stopped inviting the noobs to the pants party.

MetaLord 9
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:02 PM
RED DAWN!!!

Sortarican
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:07 PM
RED DAWN!!!

Is it her? For some reason I thought Dawn's 250 was newer. ('06?)
(And yes, that's what her screen name should be. Red Dawn FTW!)

FZ1Guy
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:11 PM
Hey John, another FOG is always welcome.
(Someone's gotta keep these kids in check.)

Welcome Brenda
Lot's of good advice to be had from the gang here on your bike selection too.

Another Jeff! Well we have to offset the bad rep Nick_Ninja has given us Jeffs so all the help we can get is appreciated.
Got your message about the RD, here's a pic of her current status:

At least Barn has stopped inviting the noobs to the pants party.
I like it... Looks like you have a set of expansion chamber on it too. Whewww those things are fast....and so light.. Have many fond (and scary) memories. Yea, and we Jeff's must stick together.. no doubt

Nick_Ninja
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:27 PM
<snip>

<snip>.

If it wasn't for the positive props and promos I give the Jeff's in this club you'd all be down at the local courthouse changing' your name to Ralph or Bob :D

ninja75
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 02:20 PM
Nope, I'm not Steve's Dawn....though Red Dawn was a cool movie!

ninja75
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
I would definately be down for a ride sometime Slo1299. Just getting started and not quite ready to take the turns at 100 MPH. :)

McVaaahhh
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:21 PM
Welcome noobs! :doublefinger:

konichd
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:26 PM
Hi all: My name is Dawn and I live in Littleton. I am new to the group and back on the bike after about 4 years. I had a Shadow about 5 years ago and didn't care for the riding position or the feel of the bike so I stopped riding for a while but with the ever increasing gas prices I decided to get back in the saddle again and tried the sport bike this time (with many groans from my Harley Davidson brother....whatever). I am now the proud owner of a 2004 Ninja 250 (I wanted to start small). I am totally hooked and truly love it and enjoy riding it all the time. I ride it to work everyday (40 miles round trip) and just about everywhere else, I make excuses to go out and ride. I knew I was hooked when I was trying to figure out how to do a major grocery run on my Ninja (Costco + Ninja....not good:oops:).

Anyhow, just wanted to say hey and hope to catch a ride sometime with some of the average speed riders because being off the bike for 4 years I am still a little wet behind the ears but getting better. :bananna:

Ride safe all and hope to catch you soon!

Dawn

You don't by chance live off Hampden Wads by chance? :dunno:

Spy007
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:27 PM

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/htupin/Myspace/stalking.jpg

konichd
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:29 PM
^^:lol: No some girl in my apartment complex just got a Ninja 250 (red) and just wondered if it was her?

Fag..............

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:29 PM

Oh shit...the DK cat is on the prowl...

konichd
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:31 PM
^^^MOTHERFUCKINJOHNNYROCKPAGESTYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sortarican
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:31 PM

You don't, by chance, use the phrase "by chance", whenever, by chance, the occasion, by chance, should arise?

MetaLord 9
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:34 PM
^^^MOTHERFUCKINJOHNNYROCKPAGESTYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^^MOTHERFUCKINCAPSLOCKNOSPACESFTW!!!!!!!!!!!!111! !!!

Spy007
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:35 PM
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/5866/sayanythingqb7.jpg

~Barn~
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:35 PM

I know it's kinda soon, but I'm thinking we should probably go ahead an issue a preemptive Amber Alert, for Dawn.

konichd
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:39 PM
^^^All from the resident rapist :)

ghostrider_9
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 04:16 PM
Hey! Rapist need love too . . .

usmcab35
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:17 PM
Hey! Rapist need love too . . .
+1 just not from me.....:scream1:

grafix
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 08:47 PM
Well Since I have not introduced myself properly, names Josh. I'm 24 year old recent college graduate. I moved out to boulder for an internship and am now moving to downtown denver at the beginning of august. Im from a shitty town back in Ohio called Maumee which is a suburb of toledo. I am in my 3rd year of riding, havent got a chance to ride much because last year I was out here with an internship and could not ship my bike out. This year I have my bike and am ready to ride.

I own a 2001 yamaha R6, blue (go figure). Its my first bike and has been pretty good to me so far. It has a couple aftermarket pieces on it, integrated tail lights, fender eliminator kit, low profile side markers, puig double bubble tinted windscreen, and an akropovic carbon fiber slip on.

I actually joined last year because I thought I was going to be bringing my bike out last year but things didnt pan out. Anyways, its good to be here and I am excited to do some canyon riding and getting to meet some new people to ride with.

cromer611
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 08:56 PM
oh yea! hi all! i was new.... but forgot to introduce myself

HI!
<---- Erik Cromer #611 2006 zx636

ok bye

Matty
Wed Jul 2nd, 2008, 09:13 PM
yo..

shahiran
Thu Jul 3rd, 2008, 12:04 AM
Hi all,
My name is Shahira and I am 27 and a total newbie. Just started riding this year and I am already hooked..I already put over a thousand miles on my bike and it's not enough...I have a 01 Katana and she is beautiful- I haven't been involved with the riding community much- but I wouldn't know where to start! Drop me a line and let's go for a ride!

Slo
Thu Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
Welcome to CSC Shahira, plenty of rides and meets, posted up on the canyon carving and regional sections. If you see one that interests you, just go and introduce yourself on the thread and show up. Everyone here is a pretty friendly bunch in person haha.

shahiran
Thu Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:36 AM
It seems like everyone here is a great bunch- Thanks for the welcome and I can't wait to meet you guys sometime-
Shahira :yes:

MetaLord 9
Thu Jul 3rd, 2008, 08:58 AM
Welcome n00bs! Grafix, welcome to the land of twisties! ain't noth'n twistie in Toledo or Maumee. Back in November I moved out here from Columbus and the nearest twisties in Ohio are an hour and half south east of Cols.

~Barn~
Thu Jul 3rd, 2008, 09:11 AM
:hibye: Welcome newies. Don't forget to give Reean your name, for the VIP guest list tonight, at The Church!

Clickith! (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23551)

ninja75
Thu Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:26 AM
Nope but close....Chatfield and Wads

Brat
Thu Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:32 AM
Hi all,
My name is Shahira and I am 27 and a total newbie. Just started riding this year and I am already hooked..I already put over a thousand miles on my bike and it's not enough...I have a 01 Katana and she is beautiful- I haven't been involved with the riding community much- but I wouldn't know where to start! Drop me a line and let's go for a ride!

woot to the kat owner. lol. i just sold my 92 katana. welcome to the site and enjoy the rides. :)

busagirl
Thu Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:36 AM
:hibye: Welcome newies. Don't forget to give Reean your name, for the VIP guest list tonight, at The Church!

Clickith! (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23551)

BARN RULES! :rock:

Oh and welcome nOObs!

shahiran
Thu Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:41 AM
woot to the kat owner. lol. i just sold my 92 katana. welcome to the site and enjoy the rides. :)

and woot to you babe! how did you like your katana?
thanks for the welcome- you on the north side??

Sortarican
Thu Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:41 AM
BARN RULES! :rock:!

Barn is #1...all other are #2 or lower!

~Barn~
Thu Jul 3rd, 2008, 01:15 PM
For five weeks, you will be flying against the best fighter pilots in the world. You were number two, Cougar was number one. Cougar lost it; turned in his wings...

Brat
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 02:54 PM
and woot to you babe! how did you like your katana?
thanks for the welcome- you on the north side??
the kat rocked, i could ride it in the mtns faster than my vtwin. wasnt too happy to sell it. but it wasnt beeing ridden. im south springs actually.
brat

ZX6-RR_from_PA
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Aloha Everyone, My name is Tom. I recently moved here from PA. Though, home for me is Clearwater Florida. Anyway, I started riding dirt bikes as a kid and swapped over to street as an adult. Right now I own a ZX6-RR and love this bike! Its wicked to ride especially in the canyons. Looking to get to know everyone round here........

Captain Obvious
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Hello all. I am new, will arrive in person in less than 2 weeks, relocating from Atlanta. "Chasing my girlfriend to Colorado" as my current but soon to be ex boss puts it.

Can't wait to get out west and start the next phase of my life. You know, get my first motard and start looking into dirt bikes and perhaps snowmobiles.

Slo
Fri Jul 4th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Hello all. I am new, will arrive in person in less than 2 weeks, relocating from Atlanta.

Where from? I lived in Marietta a little less than 3 years back. You a member of GSB?

Dohler
Sat Jul 5th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Newbie here, On a bike again. well almost. Bought Jason ON's, “Deer Slayer” it is a 05 SV1000. In the process of getting a headlight assembly now. Been to a few of the CSC get-togethers’ so some of you may recognize my ugly mug. More recently the GPM’s Tuesday night’s @ Bostons. After all I do live within walking distance. J. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Dan O Aka Dohler

Captain Obvious
Sat Jul 5th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Where from? I lived in Marietta a little less than 3 years back. You a member of GSB?

I am in Austell. I am on GSB, but spend more time on BSB, I prefer the less moderated format and know more people on BSB. It sounds like you left as I arrived, I moved there Sept 2005.

How do you compare the 2 (CO and N GA)?

B'sZX6R
Sat Jul 5th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Hello everyone!
My name is Ben and I look forward to talking/riding with you at some point. I plan on hitting Deckers tomorrow. Maybe I will see some of you there.

Brat
Sat Jul 5th, 2008, 02:06 PM
whats up ben. have a safe ride. i might see ya up there on my way to jefferson.

Slo
Sat Jul 5th, 2008, 06:46 PM
I am in Austell. I am on GSB, but spend more time on BSB, I prefer the less moderated format and know more people on BSB. It sounds like you left as I arrived, I moved there Sept 2005.

How do you compare the 2 (CO and N GA)?

Traffic here is much better, at least it keeps moving for the most part. Mountains, well, at least you won't have to ride 40+ miles up highway 400 to get the the hills around here, many many different areas/routes to start/finish.

Yeah I'm not familiar with BSB, only knew of GSB while I was there... let me know when you arrive, and a few of us will take you out....

Jay

shahiran
Sat Jul 5th, 2008, 07:36 PM
the kat rocked, i could ride it in the mtns faster than my vtwin. wasnt too happy to sell it. but it wasnt beeing ridden. im south springs actually.
brat

after todays ride- i appreciate my kat a lot more- love her like no other :angel: i need to remember to take pics next time-

Dipstick13
Sat Jul 5th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Hi everyone...name is Brian...new to the forums....ride a ZX-7R. I am looking forward to riding with lots of you.....will be meeting up with some others from here tomorrow at sportsmans warehouse for a Deckers run

Brat
Sat Jul 5th, 2008, 11:45 PM
after todays ride- i appreciate my kat a lot more- love her like no other :angel: i need to remember to take pics next time-
yeah my 92 was very comfortable on longer rides.

af_blues
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 03:41 AM
hello everybody...im new to the springs...to bad i didnt get on the boards sooner...looks like i missed some fun this last weekend

ghost-whiner
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 06:51 AM
hello everybody...im new to the springs...to bad i didnt get on the boards sooner...looks like i missed some fun this last weekend

Yeah it was a good time!!! Welcome to the boards!

MetaLord 9
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Wow, looks like all the Kawi's showed up together! Welcome n00bs...

Drift
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 10:54 AM

Welcome to the CSC. Hopefully we will see you around.

Brat
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 11:39 AM
i know a ton of kawis... eh no ones perfect.. ;) lol. welcome everyone see you riding.

DavidofColorado
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 11:42 AM
:imwithstupid::doublefinger:

jspettel
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Jason

Capricorn: Hard Headed & Stubborn

I have been riding for about 2 years now and love it. In the last year I have decided that I will be the only mechanic here forward that fixes my bike as it has come out of each shop worse off than when it went in. Since my decision I have completely rebuilt my 2000 GSXR 750 and it is now a stout GSXR 813 with 133hp and 62lbs torque. Special thanks to Faster MotorSports for the machine work. I hear that this club meets regularly for rides up in the Canyons and I need some practice. I look forward to meeting and riding with everyone.

Mort82
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Jason

Capricorn: Hard Headed & Stubborn

Jason, this isn't a dating website. :slappers:

Sortarican
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 03:05 PM

:lol: With comments like that nobody would guess you live in Chi-Town.
(BTW, For your membership dues you have to bring back a truckload of Italian Beef sandwiches for the CSC BBQ.)

jspettel
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 03:12 PM

Just going off of the previous post since I am new to all of this...hence the noobie status.....but thanks for the head up Mort. :jerkoff:

tech5621
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Hey all,

Just another newbie chiming in! I will be moving to my new place in downtown Denver by the 18th of July from Seattle. I currently ride a 2007 Triumph Daytona 675 and will be adding or replacing that with a Hypermotard or similiar in the next year or so. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Welcome aboard newbs!

Matty
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 08:36 PM
dum dee dum dee dum dee dum.

Supa77
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 09:21 PM
^^^^^ Just trying to up his post count! :jerkoff:

Matty
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 10:54 PM
^^^^^ Just trying to up his post count! :jerkoff:
nope just bored, and besides how many times can you say what up or hello to the n00bs???

Brat
Mon Jul 7th, 2008, 11:02 PM
how many times can you say what up or hello to the n00bs???

whats up new members.. lol. you can say it alot, me thinks. :D
Brat

Mort82
Tue Jul 8th, 2008, 07:31 AM
:lol: With comments like that nobody would guess you live in Chi-Town.
(BTW, For your membership dues you have to bring back a truckload of Italian Beef sandwiches for the CSC BBQ.)

I'm familiar with online forums, especially the motorcycle types.

Just going off of the previous post since I am new to all of this...hence the noobie status.....but thanks for the head up Mort. :jerkoff:

Just busting your balls dude.

darkfire
Tue Jul 8th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Hey Im a new ride and new to this forum names Eddie I ride a suzuki gs500f or whatever you want to call it. I am always down to meet new people and go riding. I moved out here last year from Nor.Cal!!! My big hobby is guns and going shooting. I have an awsome son and an awsome wife. If you have any questions hit me up.

Welcome, Eddie. That GS500F will be a great first ride. Hope you enjoy it. That looks like an M1911 you have in that pic there - good pistol, I have one myself. If you're ever in the Springs, look me up and I can show you a good shooting range.

Chris

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Wed Jul 9th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Hi I am new to CSC but not new to riding.
Race harescambles at berthoud and
Because I am 50...:(...been on bikes for a long time!!
Ride an 02 yamaha FZ-1000

planning on joining up with the northern riders and hope to see more of morrison.

busagirl
Wed Jul 9th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Hello to all the nOObs.... nice to meet you last night Christain Cowboy & Horsman! :hibye:

Jason ON
Wed Jul 9th, 2008, 01:42 PM
We should seriously get name tags for people. I don't know who Christian Cowboy or Horsman are, much less anyone else.

Brat
Wed Jul 9th, 2008, 01:56 PM
yep ive seen numerous csc people at the moco. but i doubt they knew me. lol

ghostrider_9
Wed Jul 9th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Welcome n00bs!

GixxerCarrie
Thu Jul 10th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Hi I'm new too...hope to be hittin up Morrison this weekend and the Friday Shindig.

Nice to meet you all.

gtn
Sat Jul 12th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Hi. I started riding in February if you can count the ABATE course as riding. I got the bike in March. I live in the part of Westy that everyone calls Arvada.

I’m friends with SumoWeezle but please don’t hold that against me. :devious:

I know my bike (F650GS) is technically a dual-sport not a true sportbike but it impresses me. Chris keeps trying to convince me I need a CBR. :headbang:

I hope to join some group rides in the future.

Brat
Sat Jul 12th, 2008, 02:43 PM
welcome new people :D enjoy that nice weather were having!
Brat

buddahson
Sat Jul 12th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Hello everyone,
My names Matt. I've been lurking around here for about a year now but I'm just now introduceing myself. I've been riding for about a year and a half. I had a 2005 R6 that I totaled after hitting a patch of gravel up Boulder canyon last October. I now have a 2007 R6 that I just got broken in. I normally ride by myself because none of my friends ride. I figure I might meet some local people who don't mind riding with a noob on here. Hopefully I'll get to know some of the members on here and join the occassional group ride.

MrFreeze5
Sun Jul 13th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Im suprised it took me so long to stumble across this site. I think it will be really helpful with my build. I just moved back to Denver a few months ago. Im building a custom Yamaha FZR600 hybrid that's almost finished but I need to get some custom exhaust work and some minor fiberglass molding to finish up and need to find someone locally to do it.

Im new to the site but not new to the forum community format. I cant leave anything I own alone, I have to customize it and make it different. Im hoping to have my project up and running by the end of the month and road worthy by summers end. So Hi to everyone, Im sure you'll hear more from me.

Rooster
Mon Jul 14th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Hello. My name is Ryan. I ride a 08 yamaha fz-1.

64BonnieLass
Mon Jul 14th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Hi noobs! :hibye: Welcome to CSC. I hope you all have an amazing summer riding.

An important thing to do as a part of CSC and as a rider, is to come to "events" that are posted in your area.

This is for a multitude of reasons.

1)It allows you to meet fellow sportbike riders.
2)It allows you the opportunity to decide who you want to ride with and who you don't and at what skill level.
3)It forges (sp) relationships that are simply "priceless" at any level.

Now mind you, we have Southies and Northies and Central Hotties, and the mix of us meet in the middle as much as we can. It's really a big family of people who care about each other for the most part...At least that is my opinion.

There are more reasons but those are the best one's. Welcome!!

Tipys
Mon Jul 14th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Welcome nOOBs
This is a great site and what
Bonnielass said is ture best thing is
to do is get out and meet people
I have met nothing but good people
on this site and there are very few
that I dont like riding with.

jakeway
Mon Jul 14th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Hey Now....

I'm a n00b....just moved to Erie last Fall from Chicago.....Desperately looking for riding partners, great roads, and some kind of Bike Night....

Jake

Slo
Mon Jul 14th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Hey Jake, nice bike, one of my favorites....

kosh
Mon Jul 14th, 2008, 09:54 PM
woooooooooohooooooo nother newbie

Tipys
Mon Jul 14th, 2008, 10:01 PM
There joining all over the place when is it gonna stop. JK welcome n00Bs

caddygsxr
Tue Jul 15th, 2008, 01:02 AM
FNG to the forum, just moved form so. cal. to denver, looking for poeple to ride with.
i have a k7 gsxr 600

j-ho1
Tue Jul 15th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Hey everybody, Jesse here. Still fairly new to riding, but now a total junkie. Just looking for locals to ride with after I was shunned by all the HD guys at my old job. Here's my ride-'07 SV650 nekkid...
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x290/jessparado/SV650%20RIDE/BishopsCastle002.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x290/jessparado/SV650%20RIDE/BishopsCastle005.jpg

arcatacat
Tue Jul 15th, 2008, 11:38 PM
FNG to the forum, just moved form so. cal. to denver, looking for poeple to ride with.
i have a k7 gsxr 600

There's a few of us here from So cal... the locals don't like it, but I'm way happy to be here.

Where are you from? I grew up in Dana Point.

SailorMeff
Wed Jul 16th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Hello everyone.

I go by SailorMeff, or just Meff in person. If you ride in the university area or just about anywhere south of 6th you may have seen me around. I pilot the black Buell XB12S. If not I bid you salutations.

Just looking for some local communities.

Tipys
Wed Jul 16th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Welcome n00bs

Elisa
Thu Jul 17th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Hi!

I'm new and the wife of PiercedTL (Alex). I ride a Duc '01 M600.

~E

Jim_Vess
Fri Jul 18th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Hi, my name is Jim and I'm a sportbike addict.

I've been riding for about 32 years. Mostly on cruisers and standards with a few enduros thrown in the mix. I got the R6 in December and it is my first real sportbike. Now I wonder why I waited so long to get one. The R6 is the best, most enjoyable bike I've owned.

DevilsTonic
Fri Jul 18th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Welcome!

64BonnieLass
Fri Jul 18th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Secksay SV650 FTW. Mmmm tasty!!!

~Barn~
Fri Jul 18th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Welcome newies... Welcome Elisa. Keep Alex in line!
;)

nate357159
Fri Jul 18th, 2008, 03:15 PM
yeah sounds good, I just made a post out there so my bad.

My name is Nate and my buddies and I are just looking for some good places to ride! That drag night sound awesome as well!

I've got 2.5 years under my belt and I ride a 03' GSX-R 1000, I think this is a great club and I look forward to riding with y'all!

mtnairlover
Fri Jul 18th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Welcome Nate. Stop by the Haus sometime.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23997

Honest, we're not a bunch'o snobs, as one person put it.

Matty
Fri Jul 18th, 2008, 03:43 PM
yo.

speedyh20
Fri Jul 18th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Hey all my name is Melissa and I just moved out here from San Diego. I was looking to go for a ride on the 24th or 25th if anyone was interested... I live in littleton and I have an 07 white and silver 600 rr and green 01 zx6r. I also wanted to know if there are any bike nights that go on.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Fri Jul 18th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Hey all my name is Melissa and I just moved out here from San Diego. I was looking to go for a ride on the 24th or 25th if anyone was interested... I live in littleton and I have an 07 white and silver 600 rr and green 01 zx6r. I also wanted to know if there are any bike nights that go on.

Welcome...Here's some posts to look over.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=324118&postcount=1

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=327571&postcount=1

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=326934&postcount=1

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=306094&postcount=1

And a few more at a couple different Buffalo WildWings on the southside of the Metro.

06firebladeguy
Sun Jul 20th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Hey, i'm glen. Moved to Southern CO from NC and i am new here.

06firebladeguy
Sun Jul 20th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Does anyone live near the Pueblo or Canon City area? Looking for someone to ride with

prakarp
Sun Jul 20th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Howdy all! Thanks for being so welcoming today at the MotoGP event at Brothers BBQ in the DTC. I'm the n00b with the Monster S4R, and, thanks to the info from the event, I now know about this website. I'm definitely interested in learning more about rides around town - I want to understand the power and limitations of my new transportation tool!

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sun Jul 20th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Howdy all! Thanks for being so welcoming today at the MotoGP event at Brothers BBQ in the DTC. I'm the n00b with the Monster S4R, and, thanks to the info from the event, I now know about this website. I'm definitely interested in learning more about rides around town - I want to understand the power and limitations of my new transportation tool!

Welcome aboard Chris...right? Lots of good stuff here and the Canyon Carving section has some good rides posted often.

Enjoy.

Randy

Cryo
Mon Jul 21st, 2008, 07:08 PM
hey there,

I have looked on here for quite a while but didnt have a bike, finally picked up a 98 CBR 600se smokin joes edition. its got the basic mods and its a blast. just figured I'd say whats up.

Dave

SiouxBe
Mon Jul 21st, 2008, 07:24 PM
Hello All

Name: Jon Eric (rhymes with Generic)
Favourite tracks: IMI, Miller Motorsports
Available for: Sunday Mountain & Canyon rides
I don't do: Fast Food, Chain Restraunts or Motels and I hate ridin' on the Interstate...especially at night in the rain!
I've been ridin' since before I got my driver's license

NAB82
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 08:39 AM
Hey,
I am Nicole. Was riding a 2005 R6, got rid of it, now looking for a new bike and hopefully will be getting one within the next few weeks. Look forward to meeting a lot of new people. :)

Brat
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 09:19 AM
whats up new cats. nab82 we have some canon residents here with ya. ol jim. welcome to the site. :) you have hwy 50 though, entertainment for hours :D

SaShWhO
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 09:24 AM
welcome!.
looking forward to meeting you both in the near future!.

LOL, Sash

Sean
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 10:01 AM
SiouxBe- I'm in the Republic. We usually have weekly rides and are always hitting the twisties. Hit us up and we'll ride.

Welcome all!

SiouxBe
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 10:23 AM
Ok Shiny Side
Maybe we can meet up with the North Side Crew that meets at the butt crack of dawn at the 120th Conoco

SaShWhO
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 10:28 AM
Ok Shiny Side
Maybe we can meet up with the North Side Crew that meets at the butt crack of dawn at the 120th Conoco

who you callin butt crack:guns:
jk---7 isn't that early is it?
If i had anything to say round here I'd say sunrise at the very latest!
the roads are nice and cool and empty in the early morn.

some northies are meeting at the CU towers this evening around 6!!!!

Sean
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 10:31 AM
who you callin butt crack:guns:

you are a butt crack...but I mean that in the nicest way possible. :oops:

NAB82
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 10:43 AM
Hopefully as soon as I can find a decent bike, we can get together with some locals and do a ride. Its been awhile for me, well just a few months, but can't wait to get back at it. :shocked:

~Barn~
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 10:44 AM
Welcome to the club, newies. I hope everybody makes it to this years Spring BBQ on 8/2/08.

Enjoy your stay!

K1W1
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 02:52 PM
hi everyone... jumped over from VFRWorld to say hi

I'm interested in meeting up with others for rides. I saw the thread on the ride over Indpendance Pass to Aspen... looked like a fun time.

bodhizafa
Tue Jul 22nd, 2008, 03:10 PM
More Boulderites baby. Taken over.

J-MAC
Wed Jul 23rd, 2008, 01:46 AM
hey everyone my name is josh and ride a 08 Yamaha R6S. just left another group which were pretty much idiots and heard alot of good things about CSC. looking forward to meeting everyone and hope to ride with you all soon. always up for a later ride or open saturdays, tuesdays, or wednesdays during the day for day rides.

Slo
Wed Jul 23rd, 2008, 07:00 AM
Wow many newbies pouring in.....welcome everyone.

Supa77
Wed Jul 23rd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Welcome new guys and girls

wazemoto07
Wed Jul 23rd, 2008, 07:07 PM
Hello all my name is Greg and am new to the club but not to the State. Love to ride alot and work out at DIA around human blenders all day, props that is. Jumpin around the forum tonight and thought to intro myself as I really have no one to ride with and get Mon.,Tues, and thurs off so would love to hook up and do something. Love to ride and have a sense of humor also seems to blend in this crowd and hope to see some of you soon. Thanks alot and let me know when things are rollin,
Wheels.....:oops:

wazemoto07
Wed Jul 23rd, 2008, 07:14 PM
Hello all my name is Greg and am new to the club but not to the State. Love to ride alot and work out at DIA around human blenders all day, props that is. Jumpin around the forum tonight and thought to intro myself as I really have no one to ride with and get Mon.,Tues, and thurs off so would love to hook up and do something. Love to ride and have a sense of humor also seems to blend in this crowd and hope to see some of you soon. Thanks alot and let me know when things are rollin,
Wheels.....:oops:
The only thing we have to Fear Is Fear of the Assface in the cars next to us!!!

Jen
Wed Jul 23rd, 2008, 08:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

May - Bought my first bike - 1989 Honda Hawk :) Rode beyond my skills, crashed and went to the ER. :(
June - Kicked Vicodin addiction, picked up nickname 'hopalong' and read a lot about riding techniques while silently weeping to the sounds of distant motorcycles.
July - Last piece of gravel came out of my knee :eek: Improving my skills and riding with/looking for partners who understand and don't mind that I am a beginner.:turtle:

-Jen

Elisa
Wed Jul 23rd, 2008, 09:31 PM
Yeah more female riders! Welcome Jen!

prakarp
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Yep - my name is Chris! Good memory! Sorry about the delay in the response - I'm used to bboards emailing me when there's a response to a thread in which I've posted. Perhaps I should check out my settings! By the way, I "upgraded" my iPhone on Sunday and immediately lost Scott's contact info (name on this board and phone number). Scott, would you give me your info again? I'd like to get that fluid changed - and learn how to do it myself!

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome last Sunday! I have a soccer tournament this weekend, but I'm looking at labor day weekend as the right time to cash in the track day! :)

Welcome aboard Chris...right? Lots of good stuff here and the Canyon Carving section has some good rides posted often.

Enjoy.

Randy

McVaaahhh
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Welcome noob's. :cheers:

Devaclis
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Hi Everyone,

May - Bought my first bike - 1989 Honda Hawk :) Rode beyond my skills, crashed and went to the ER. :(
June - Kicked Vicodin addiction, picked up nickname 'hopalong' and read a lot about riding techniques while silently weeping to the sounds of distant motorcycles.
July - Last piece of gravel came out of my knee :eek: Improving my skills and riding with/looking for partners who understand and don't mind that I am a beginner.:turtle:

-Jen

You ever need help with that Hawk let me know. I know a little bit about them :)

Welcome you freakin' NEWBS!!!

prakarp
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Sheesh - 83 pages of new Member postings! Not bad! :)

Brat
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 08:23 AM
yep wonder how long theyll last. lol... i hit denver yesterday saw numerous bikes.... wish i was on mine.

herro new people. shiny side up.

prakarp
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 08:25 AM
yep wonder how long theyll last. lol... i hit denver yesterday saw numerous bikes.... wish i was on mine.

herro new people. shiny side up.

Oops! I forgot the shiny side was supposed to be up!! ;)

Brat
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 08:41 AM
hell yeah EVERYONE shiny side up, rubber side down.. but, ride it like you stole it... :D

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 08:43 AM
welcome Jen, gixxer Carrie is out of parker too. she rides alot down there. look her up?

~Barn~
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 08:43 AM
I don't see many of you newies signing up for the CSC Summer Bash next Saturday!?

WTF, over?

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 08:46 AM
one of my friends is getting married on Saturday. Maybe I can steal the cake and bring it too???

~Barn~
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 08:46 AM
one of my friends is getting married on Saturday. Maybe I can steal the bride and bring her and her sister too???

Fixed for you.

prakarp
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 09:35 AM
one of my friends is getting married on Saturday. Maybe I can steal the cake and bring it too???

So if you steal cake, are you supposed to ride it like you stole it, too? ;)

salsashark
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Welcome to the noobs...

Hi Everyone,

-Jen

Way to get back in the saddle

There are a lot of roads that don't have a lot of traffic on them in and around Parker/DTC/Meridian that are great to learn on...

MikeG
Thu Jul 24th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Hey what's up, I've been riding street for about 2 yrs now and had a 05 R6 that I just traded in for an 08 R1. I live in Westminster and that's about it