PDA

View Full Version : newer pics of my money pit

phoenixr2
Mon Feb 4th, 2008, 08:01 PM
new pics for anyone that is interested.
kinda down on it right now. I mean its cool, and I like the parts, but its just not really what I wanted :(.
comments always welcome good or bad.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/phoenixr2/IMG_0049.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/phoenixr2/IMG_0051.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/phoenixr2/IMG_0052.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/phoenixr2/IMG_0047.jpg

AntiTrust
Mon Feb 4th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Looking good!!! I have a special place in my heart for twins...

RC's are sexy.

Matty
Mon Feb 4th, 2008, 08:27 PM
holy carbon fibre.... looks good. love the Sato exhaust.

tarded400
Mon Feb 4th, 2008, 10:23 PM
If its really that big of a burden I can make some room in my garage.

Brat
Mon Feb 4th, 2008, 11:59 PM
garage queen. oh and it is a honduh. :p sell me the cf mirrors. :D that'll make ya feel better. im sure of it.

Tipys
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 12:01 AM
ya Dan sell his RC lol i think he was talking about the new carbon fiber. Still looks sexy as fuck there Dan.:hump:

Brat
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 12:38 AM
yes bettter without those blaaa cf mirrors:D

i fear for the squirrels life that wanders on teh shady right side of the bike. kersplat.

phoenixr2
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Looking good!!! I have a special place in my heart for twins...

RC's are sexy.
Previous owner? I have that same place (for v-twins in my heart, I have nothing in your heart, I hope, lol.)
I mean I ride other bikes, and some are cool, but I don't know, so many of them feel so similar, and not many other bikes have the feeling, like a twin.

there is a good amount more that you cant see. surprised you know the exhaust, not many people have heard of them, I guess they are getting more popular these days though.

If its really that big of a burden I can make some room in my garage.
lol, it's not the space it occupies. it sits in the front, covered up and safe from the horrible weather. I do like the bike.

garage queen. oh and it is a honduh. :p sell me the cf mirrors. :D that'll make ya feel better. im sure of it.
sell you the cf mirrors, lol. I dont think you would want to buy them brat. like I said, I don't think you have a chance on catching my line of carbon, LOL. there is more on there that you dont even know about.

McVaaahhh
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Lookin good! :drool:

Jobe
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 08:29 AM
What were you looking for? It looks great from what I can see. Shoot me a pm sometime so we can chat. I'm actually painting mine right now and could use some advice on the front brake disks rubbing. I moved further south FYI.

Devaclis
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 08:33 AM
It is a good looking ride. Those Satos sound really nice too :) You should get with Jason (Aireed on the CSC). He has a top notch RC :)

dirkterrell
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 09:01 AM
I'm not a big fan of carbon fiber farkles all over the place but it's hard to make a 51 look bad. That's a damn nice ride. I don't recall what pipes Dark Angel has on his, but that thing sounds sweet as hell, especially in the tunnels on Hwy 6. :)

Dirk

AshliRider44
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 09:33 AM
RC's are hella sexy! :boobies: Nice bike!!!!

Matty
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 10:17 AM
there is a good amount more that you cant see. surprised you know the exhaust, not many people have heard of them, I guess they are getting more popular these days though.

i ain't a n00b buddy. lol. my boy john back home has the Sato exhaust on his RC, along with Sato Rear Sets, CRG levers, i forgot whis rimss i know ther start with a "P" though. anyways, here's a pic of his.

Devaclis
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Holy crap Matty, besides DK do you know ANYONE who does not have a sweet lookin' ride?

phoenixr2
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Lookin good! :drool:

thank you!

What were you looking for? It looks great from what I can see. Shoot me a pm sometime so we can chat. I'm actually painting mine right now and could use some advice on the front brake disks rubbing. I moved further south FYI.

what up man. yeah long time no hear from. what scheme are you painting yours? who is doing it? that is on my list of to do mods.where did ya move to now? please tell me you finally got an exhaust for it :P

It is a good looking ride. Those Satos sound really nice too :) You should get with Jason (Aireed on the CSC). He has a top notch RC :)
thanks, I love the satos, I wasnt aware anyone around here had them which was a big reason for getting them, among other things. does he post much? I would love to have some RC buddies!

I'm not a big fan of carbon fiber farkles all over the place but it's hard to make a 51 look bad. That's a damn nice ride. I don't recall what pipes Dark Angel has on his, but that thing sounds sweet as hell, especially in the tunnels on Hwy 6. :)

Dirk

yeah, I love carbon, but I am not sure if I like the way it sits right now or not. you are right, its hard to make them sound bad with pipes.

RC's are hella sexy! :boobies: Nice bike!!!!

lol, thanks. I seem to get a lot of that. first night I had it some girl was trying to give me her number.

i ain't a n00b buddy. lol. my boy john back home has the Sato exhaust on his RC, along with Sato Rear Sets, CRG levers, i forgot whis rimss i know ther start with a "P" though. anyways, here's a pic of his.

didnt say you were a noob, just that most people i have ran into never heard of the company before. your boys bike is pure sex. that thing is hot! I beleive the wheels are PVM's. could be wrong though. man that thing sure is nice!

Jobe
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Worst RC buddy...right here. I vanish often. :)

Matty
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Holy crap Matty, besides DK do you know ANYONE who does not have a sweet lookin' ride?

Hahahhaa.... i have a lot of friends back in LA that ride.

Mother Goose
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Mmmmm low mount Satos. :drool:

That's what I want when I get my RC :hump:

Brat
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 06:11 PM
lol well i just founda full two piece rear set. cowl and tail cf. so you keep the trunk space. and the full body work. and more. :D i very very sneeky.

the rc is lookin good, tpsysy told me you were taking it apart. thats why. going riding this weekend?

Tipys
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 06:22 PM
oh looks like I will have some catching up to do when I get the new bike.

Brat
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 06:32 PM
yeah it pretty much never ends. like his rc. had cf, got more. and theres more out there... :D

BlueDog
Wed Feb 6th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Where do you get all the carbon fiber? I'd like to get a hold of some case cover covers for my Superhawk...

phoenixr2
Tue Sep 16th, 2008, 11:04 PM
oh looks like I will have some catching up to do when I get the new bike.
now your a track only guy guess I will win?

yeah it pretty much never ends. like his rc. had cf, got more. and theres more out there... :D
it had more cf then I can remember when "done" last time. this iteration is going to be different. carbon will be present, but minimal. whats the best tiller forum?

Where do you get all the carbon fiber? I'd like to get a hold of some case cover covers for my Superhawk...
sorry friend, I forgot this thread. if you are still looking I will try to help you.

by the way. I have made some progress, what do you guys think?

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/phoenixr2/IMG_0224.jpg

smobag
Wed Sep 17th, 2008, 03:06 AM
+1 amazing exhaust, bet it sounds fantastic! POST VIDEO :yumyum:

Tipys
Wed Sep 17th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Naw Dan I still ride the street. Track just alot of fun you should buy new gear and try it.

Oh ya where the hell have you been at its been a long time since I saw you last.

McVaaahhh
Wed Sep 17th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Looks like it lost some weight. :)

by the way. I have made some progress, what do you guys think?

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l295/phoenixr2/IMG_0224.jpg