PDA

View Full Version : Just bought some new boots

CSUAdam
Fri Apr 25th, 2003, 11:23 AM
I just picked up a new pair of Alpinestars S-MX boots off of Ebay for $95. I just happened to be surfing around at 1am and found these right after they were posted so I jumped on them right away.

BlueDevil
Tue Apr 29th, 2003, 11:33 AM
I paid 190 on the net for mine!!! Thats a smokin deal. I dont use EBay cause of all the bad things I hear. I miss out on good deals. Have U received and paid for them yet?

CSUAdam
Tue Apr 29th, 2003, 04:20 PM
They are in transit right now (UPS tracking shows that they left NV this morning) I havn't had any bad experiences on Ebay yet. I've bought an XBOX, an Alpinestars jacket. and now these. I always pay through PayPal because if it's a fraud you can get most of your money back. I'll let you know how it turns out in a day or two.

CSUAdam
Sat May 3rd, 2003, 03:16 PM
Just got my S-MX boots yesterday and they are just as promised, brand new and in perfect condition. I can't believe I paid just $95 bucks for these, I guess it was just one of those once in a while type of things.

BlueDevil
Tue Jun 3rd, 2003, 07:17 AM
Congrats man. I finally joined the Ebay wagon. I found so many deals. H2's with 5 miles on them for 127.00 (Both) PCIIIr new in box 150.00. Im hooked. Anyone want to loan me some cash? haha