PDA

View Full Version : MIKE SINGER(Ziggy) FUND!!

DaveyD
Tue Aug 24th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Hello All. My name is David Donaldson and I am a good friend of Mike Singer (aka Ziggy). For those of you that don’t know, Mike was in a bad motorcycle accident on Sunday, August 22. Mike is in critical condition and is in a stage 6 Coma at Saint Andrews Hospital in Denver, CO.

Mike is married and has three young children. He is the sole breadwinner for his family. It is believed that Mike has health insurance that will cover some or hopefully all of his medical bills, but there are many more expenses that his wife cannot handle alone.

I have talked to quite a few riders in Colorado and everyone seems to support the idea of creating a fund to present to Mike’s family. I have set up two accounts – one is at Security Service bank and the other is a donation account through PayPal. Whatever is collected through PayPal will be added to the Security Services account.

You can donate by stopping by a Security Service bank and depositing money into The MIKE SINGER FUND . You can also donate using the PayPay link below.

Any money that you can contribute will be more than helpful. It is imperative that we keep Mike’s family above water. Thanks for all your help and support. If anyone has any questions feel free to give me a call. 719 659 9602.

ok cant get the code to work, you can use paypal and my email is ddonaldson6@yahoo.com thanks

RaverDude
Tue Aug 24th, 2004, 10:13 PM
its a damn shame http code doesn't work on this forum, got a link to it?

King Nothing
Tue Aug 24th, 2004, 10:15 PM
just the email address that we need for paypal?

Anonymous
Tue Aug 24th, 2004, 11:27 PM
HTTP code works just fine. Type the URL into your post and *poof* there ya go. ;)

DaveyD
Wed Aug 25th, 2004, 04:19 AM
:(

636chick
Wed Aug 25th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Do you happen to have an address for the bank here in the springs.

vboulytchev
Wed Aug 25th, 2004, 10:06 AM
Dave, html should work just fine, I run phpbb on other sites.

Hold on till next Wednesday, I get payed on the first. damn it.

We should ask the moderator to put this as maine topic on cosportbikeclub.org.........

Anonymous
Wed Aug 25th, 2004, 11:05 AM
We should ask the moderator to put this as maine topic on cosportbikeclub.org.........

Umm. Why do you think I stickied it last night? :?

10rfish
Wed Aug 25th, 2004, 12:26 PM
David,
I can probably help in another way. Please call me at 459-3226

DaveyD
Thu Aug 26th, 2004, 05:02 PM
you can send Deposits to

Security Service

P.O. Box 691530

San Antonio, Tx. 78269-1530

thanks,Dave

DaveyD
Fri Aug 27th, 2004, 06:22 PM
thanks guys,lets keep them coming!!

FZRguy
Tue Sep 7th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Any update on Mike's condition?

Slo
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Is there a link to an article regarding the accident or was there no article?

Jenny
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 01:23 PM
You do realize this is a 3 year old thread?

Slo
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Damn, wasn't paying attention, just saw a sticky thread and started reading......without looking at the date.

Sully
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 02:14 PM
someone please kick Jay in the ________ ! lol

R1chie
Sat Sep 15th, 2007, 04:55 AM
I do wonder how he is doing, The last time I seen him beginning 2005, he was getting better but still in the chair. Has anyone talked with his wife or visited him? I lost contact and it would be nice to know.

r6srider
Sun Mar 30th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Hi Mike I am new here. I just read your letter and very sorry about what happend. That could happen to anyone of us. I will keep him in prayer ok anyone can post a prayer on my dating site I have or I could do it for you ok. Send me an E-mail what it should say and it will be posted and prayed for. My E-mail is infoheavensentdating@yahoo.com Take care and God bless.