PDA

View Full Version : Michelin pilot road 2

G35CO
Mon Feb 11th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Hey,

I need to buy new tires for my bike 03 YZF600r and I’m thinking to go with the Michelin pilot road 2. I hope someone is currently using this tire and can provide me some feedback.

rybo
Mon Feb 11th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I haven't tried the road 2's but had a set of pilot roads that just got replaced with Pirelli diablo strada's (same tire as the metzeler z6 roadtec)

I've had roadtecs on bikes before and have always come away impressed. Excellent wet traction, great overall grip and extremely long life. The pilot road's were OK, but the pirelli/metzeler tire is better in my opinion.

If you're up north get in touch with the folks at MotoAdventure Kawasaki or Epic motorsports. They both offer good service and reasonable tire prices.

dirkterrell
Mon Feb 11th, 2008, 02:58 PM
I'm planning on putting some PR2's on the VFR soon. From the remarks made by people who have used them, the difference from the PR's to the PR2's is like night and day. They thought the PR's sucked but the PR2's are pretty good.

Dirk

G35CO
Tue Feb 12th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks RYBO!

I'm planning on putting some PR2's on the VFR soon. Dirk

let me know if you like them

Clarkie
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 07:45 AM
We (Epic Motosports) just got a huge shipment of Michelin tires in yesterday, call Mikey at 303-485-1858 to check on pricing, the prices are so low they wont even tell me and I am the guy installing them! :shocked:

G35CO
Fri Feb 15th, 2008, 09:40 PM
We (Epic Motosports) just got a huge shipment of Michelin tires in yesterday, call Mikey at 303-485-1858 to check on pricing, the prices are so low they wont even tell me and I am the guy installing them! :shocked:
thanks for the offer but that's too far i live in Denver

Brat
Sat Feb 16th, 2008, 08:42 AM
? isnt that like right near denver> ? longmont? hell im coming up from the springs to get tires from them soon. :D