PDA

View Full Version : Official CSC Decal

Spiderman
Wed Aug 25th, 2004, 12:29 PM
EDIT: Please go to >>>this thread<<< (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25094) to order stickers.

Official CSC decals, with the new logo (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9704) are now available. These are high-quality die-cut vinyl stickers, made by El Gato 750R (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1004) (www.TheCustomSticker.com (http://www.TheCustomSticker.com)). I had 40 of them at the Breckenridge Brewery a couple of weeks ago and almost sold out in 1 night. They are available in white, black, blue, red, green & yellow.

Actual size is 3" x 3.5"
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/NewCSCLogoDecal.jpg

Cost is $2.00 each, or 3 stickers for $5.00.

I will be getting more today and will have them with me at the Breckenridge Brewery tonight.

BlueDevil
Wed Aug 25th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Hey Spiderman Ill take a set of 3. Cant get to Brecks though... Anyway I can get them from U on Sat or Sun at SCR? Ill take 2 white and 1 black..............

King Nothing
Wed Aug 25th, 2004, 01:15 PM
save a black, white, and red for me!

King Nothing
Wed Aug 25th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Bob? Bob? didn't see you at Brecks tonight.....

Mista Black
Thu Aug 26th, 2004, 03:01 AM

:wtf: i talked to him at least 3 times tonite... and you were like 3 feet away at least one of those times... open your eyes boy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :o

Spiderman
Thu Aug 26th, 2004, 02:15 PM

:wtf: i talked to him at least 3 times tonite... and you were like 3 feet away at least one of those times... open your eyes boy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :o
Jeff, you were at Brecks? I talked to you? :wtf: :oops: :lol:

Doug, I got there at about 9:40. Sorry I missed you. I have your stickers though & will hang on to them for you.

VF143Falcon
Thu Aug 26th, 2004, 04:49 PM
I wanna get 3 white ones... my old katana had one and the next bike i get will need one, as well as my truck...

wheres the breckenridge brewery?

Spiderman
Thu Aug 26th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I wanna get 3 white ones... my old katana had one and the next bike i get will need one, as well as my truck...
Please go here to place your order/request: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10282

wheres the breckenridge brewery?http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/club/weekly.html#Brecks

Mista Black
Fri Aug 27th, 2004, 12:32 AM
Jeff, you were at Brecks? I talked to you? :wtf: :oops: :lol:

Doug, I got there at about 9:40. Sorry I missed you. I have your stickers though & will hang on to them for you.

just messin with doug... and he didnt even respond... oh well :lol: :D

Cleveland
Sun Dec 12th, 2004, 11:05 AM
are these decals still available?

King Nothing
Sun Dec 12th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Holy crap! I never even saw the rest of this thread! :lol:

I hate you, Jeff. :doublefinger:

Bueller
Sun Dec 12th, 2004, 12:27 PM
I never got mine, are any still available?

2-White
1-Red
3-Black

Boy Scout
Mon Dec 13th, 2004, 10:20 AM
I never got mine, are any still available?
I never got mine either. Let me know:

If you haven't placed the order yet, I'll take 1 Black, 1 White, 1 Red on the 3 for $5 deal.

Airreed
Mon Dec 13th, 2004, 10:28 AM
I could use a few more too,

maybe we can get another printing done, anyone else want or need some....

Slacker
Mon Dec 13th, 2004, 10:32 AM
I never got mine either

Devaclis
Mon Dec 13th, 2004, 10:37 AM
I would like 3 black and 3 white. I was never able to get any either.

Lomax
Mon Dec 13th, 2004, 01:24 PM
I need a white one for the new bike. How can I get ahold of one?

Marc

~Barn~
Thu Dec 16th, 2004, 11:28 AM
I need a white one for the new bike. How can I get ahold of one?

Marc

Nice pickup on the '05 "12", Marc. :up:

Lomax
Thu Dec 16th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Thanks Barn. It is kind of fun but is not near the bike the old Yamaha was I'm afraid. Well maybe I needed something slower. :oops: Now you can really wait for me when we ride. :D The major problem with it is that the front tire does not want to stay on the ground. :twisted:

Cheers.

Marc

Stuart Little
Thu Dec 16th, 2004, 11:39 PM
yeah, throw a up a new post for an order, i'd be down

~Barn~
Fri Dec 17th, 2004, 01:05 AM
Thanks Barn. It is kind of fun but is not near the bike the old Yamaha was I'm afraid. Well maybe I needed something slower. :oops: Now you can really wait for me when we ride. :D The major problem with it is that the front tire does not want to stay on the ground. :twisted:

Cheers.

Marc

Uh huh.... "slower". :roll:
;)

Bueller
Fri Dec 17th, 2004, 05:20 AM

Cheers.

Marc

If your old bike was not an R1 then I think you must still be having problems with that "Bolt" :lol:

Spiderman
Mon Feb 21st, 2005, 09:53 PM
New order thread: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14679

HDave
Tue Jun 21st, 2005, 11:26 AM
I need some of these...will there be some at the BBQ?

Spiderman
Tue Jun 21st, 2005, 11:34 AM
Unsure. :|

Sully
Tue Jun 21st, 2005, 11:38 AM
:idea: And maybe if people were interested in buying other CSC stuff from Wahoo.. he could be there to take orders and DEPOSITS (if not full payment) on what is ordered !! 8) Maybe he could bring a sample of some left-over stuff he may have or what is available ?? :dunno:

iam4u2nv
Tue Jun 21st, 2005, 11:39 AM
I would also like to pick some stickers up so - El Gato - if your out there and have the time, whip some of these bad boys out...PLEASE.

Sully - a damn good idea also - I would like a item or two myself and I know the wife wanted a top or two.

W1LL
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 02:16 AM
:idea: And maybe if people were interested in buying other CSC stuff from Wahoo.. he could be there to take orders and DEPOSITS (if not full payment) on what is ordered !! 8) Maybe he could bring a sample of some left-over stuff he may have or what is available ?? :dunno:

hell i am down for a t shirt and probally a hoodie, where is the wahoo man at?

King Nothing
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 08:33 AM

hell i am down for a t shirt and probally a hoodie, where is the wahoo man at?
stuffed in my trunk. He's just the first of the northern people on my list. Next? Gramps.

AshliRider44
Mon Aug 1st, 2005, 08:56 AM
I need a hoodie too! :oops:

ripper750
Sat Aug 6th, 2005, 09:54 PM
I'd like 2 black and 2 white please (stickers). When and where do I pay? People still take cash I assume?

Samurai_busa
Wed Aug 31st, 2005, 10:34 PM
Can I order two black and 2 white? Stickers or not?

I'd likem' without the .organ on them. That is a hot logo. I don't know who the arsehole who came up with it is, but nice job.

BCOD
Mon Sep 5th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Yeah if whoever making these got their shit together to make some more, I'd love a Black and 2 Greens. Just tell me who to pay!

Stuart Little
Mon Sep 5th, 2005, 08:59 AM
damn, look back at these last three comments, is it just me or are people more cynical or just bigger assholes than I remember them.

...I assume people still take cash?
....I donn't know who the arsehole who came up with it is...
....if whoever making these got their shit together....

Guess I'm just in a bad mood.

Suki
Mon Sep 5th, 2005, 10:13 AM
is it that time again for CSC schtuff???

i'd like a black hoodie (medium). Does anyone have a medium hoodie that i can try on to make sure it fits so that i'm not swimming in it :)

Or what brand is used to print on them cause different brands fit differently :(

Stuart Little
Mon Sep 5th, 2005, 07:11 PM
lol, wrong thing suki suki now :P

Suki
Tue Sep 6th, 2005, 06:55 PM
oops :D

i saw hoodie in ashli's post and thought it was for that schtuff.. umm disregard please :)

BCOD
Mon Sep 12th, 2005, 11:18 AM
I didn't mean to be an asshole. I was just saying that it looked like the first batch of stickers sold out so if whoever was making them decided to crank out a second batch or whatever, I'd like some.

I don't know which memeber was organizing this whole thing but I'm new to the forums (and riding in general) and I wanna pimp some CSC shiznit!

Spiderman
Mon Sep 12th, 2005, 03:00 PM
The first batch/order of stickers was never quite fully completed, :| and it's been getting increasingly difficult for me to play middle man in all of this. I have a few stickers in my posession, but I don't have much of a selection of colors. I'm going to see what I can do about getting some more. I'll post up here when I have the details.

smobag
Mon Sep 12th, 2005, 10:25 PM
If i could can i get 2 black ones? i can mail you money, or paypal.

firefghtr
Wed Sep 21st, 2005, 09:18 AM
I would like a sticker. can i get it in hot green?

Spiderman
Wed Sep 21st, 2005, 10:52 AM
"Hot Green" :wtf: Is that the Kawasaki version of Hot Pink? :lol:

Not sure - stay tuned for an update on the whole sticker thing (might be a week or 2, though :| ).

firefghtr
Wed Sep 21st, 2005, 10:57 AM
uh, yea, so, whats your point. :lol: okay staying tuned

CRAZYEMT
Mon Jul 24th, 2006, 01:53 AM
Hey...I live in Cortez, Co......i would like to get a few of the new stickers. Please E-mail me at crzyemt28@yahoo.com and let me know how to get a few....Thanx

Josh Jordan
CRAZYEMT

beckycronis
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Is there a paypal account to send a payment to? I'd like to order a white one and a black one.

Thanks,
Becky

Spiderman
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 10:52 AM
We are currently in-between suppliers for the CSC decal and don't have any in stock. Keep an eye here for an update in the next few weeks.

beckycronis
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 11:11 AM
We are currently in-between suppliers for the CSC decal and don't have any in stock. Keep an eye here for an update in the next few weeks.

Have you tried fastdecals.com? I've been looking for different sites as well for stickers.

Spiderman
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 11:17 AM
I've been trying to use small, local shops, that are involved in the sportbike community, but I'll keep them in mind. Thanks. 8)

Sully
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Does Wahooman still do our CSC schwag orders ??

Player 2
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 11:34 AM
I think so. I haven't heard back from him regarding something I wanted to get done so... :|

rybo
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Wahoo did an order in the fall of last year and I think I heard him say he was gearing up to do it again this year. He volunteers his time and effort on this and as such it's best for him if we can get all of our orders on one place at one time so that he can buy in bulk. This works out well for us too because we get a bit of a discount when it works out this way.

Player 2
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Wahoo did an order in the fall of last year and I think I heard him say he was gearing up to do it again this year. He volunteers his time and effort on this and as such it's best for him if we can get all of our orders on one place at one time so that he can buy in bulk. This works out well for us too because we get a bit of a discount when it works out this way.
Yep, this we know ;) Was a non-CSC project he and I had been talking about for months

Spiderman
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Yep, this we know ;) Was a non-CSC project he and I had been talking about for months
Jon, if you want, I can put you in touch with the company we deal with. Let me now. 8)

rybo
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 01:08 PM

Sorry Jon, didn't know if you knew or not.

Best of luck with your project

Scott

Sully
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 03:26 PM
So will he be placing another order sometime soon ???????

Player 2
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Sorry Jon, didn't know if you knew or not.

Best of luck with your project
No worries Scott ;) Curtis is one of the few people I ride with on a regular basis :up:

Wahooman
Tue Jul 25th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Ok.....
1) Yes I plan on a new CSC order here pretty soon....work has just been crazy and I have very little free time. I would also like to know there a decent group that want to order so its worth while.
2) Jon....send me the stuff again and I will get it taken care of. I don't think I have that stuff anymore but will check. Sorry....just lost track of things.

spartikus
Wed Jul 26th, 2006, 08:48 AM
does anyone have pictures of the different colored stickers?

Spiderman
Tue Aug 1st, 2006, 05:44 PM
The first post in this thread (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showpost.php?p=23340&postcount=1) has a picture of the black one. These are die cut, so whatever you put them on, that will be the background color (ie, you don't want to put a black sticker on a black background, because you won't be able to see it).

Are you looking for what shades of the colors they are? That may be a moot point, because that supplier is no longer doing the stickers for us. But, if you're still curious as to what they were, the green was not kawi green, it was more like grass green (and no, not that kind of grass). And I believe the blue was very similar to Yamaha blue. The red was, well, red (middle of the road, not dark, not light, just... red). Same with the yellow.

Any other questions?

DevilsTonic
Thu Aug 3rd, 2006, 07:23 AM
Ok.....
1) Yes I plan on a new CSC order here pretty soon....work has just been crazy and I have very little free time. I would also like to know there a decent group that want to order so its worth while.
2) Jon....send me the stuff again and I will get it taken care of. I don't think I have that stuff anymore but will check. Sorry....just lost track of things.

I would like to place an order. When you get everything settled PM me so we can work out the details.

Mel
Thu Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:48 PM
Yeah, since I have a new bike I think I need one more sticker so lemme know when you order as well

3/4gixxer
Thu Aug 3rd, 2006, 01:01 PM
I never had one in the past....

spartikus
Mon Aug 7th, 2006, 10:20 AM
i am ready to buy one does anyone have a silver one let me know.

Slo
Mon Aug 7th, 2006, 12:38 PM
I'm in for some stickers in white.....

busagirl
Wed Aug 9th, 2006, 08:24 AM
i am ready to buy one does anyone have a silver one let me know.

i have a silver one :D

InlineSIX24
Wed Aug 9th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Im in for the 3 pack (white)

busagirl
Thu Aug 17th, 2006, 09:12 AM
OK guys here's the dirt on stickers:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=92719&posted=1#post92719

vmax2003
Thu Aug 17th, 2006, 09:28 AM
me to the three pack of silver!!:)

skeletor29
Mon Aug 28th, 2006, 10:10 AM
wahoo im going to pm you. i have a decal guy that would crank these babies out...im building him a website and hes doing the graphics on my racecar.

suzinpink
Sun Sep 10th, 2006, 08:08 PM
I'll take a white one. How do I get it from you though?

Super-zHero
Mon Sep 18th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Hey guys, I tried to get an admin. to send me the logo so that I could cut "free" sticks for you guys. Have a machine that just sits here and could put it to good use. Only thinking "free" because I wanted to take whatever dontations you gave for the sticks and give them to somebody that would be going to Miller for RS2L this next year.

So if somebody has the graphic and could sent it to me in a vectored format -i.e. AI, CDR, EPS, I can cut the sticks, whatever size and then get them to you for a donation.

Let me know if any of you are interested. Oh yeah, I have a few different colors to choose from.

Scotty Martinez

busagirl
Tue Sep 19th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Hey guys, I tried to get an admin. to send me the logo so that I could cut "free" sticks for you guys. Have a machine that just sits here and could put it to good use. Only thinking "free" because I wanted to take whatever dontations you gave for the sticks and give them to somebody that would be going to Miller for RS2L this next year.

So if somebody has the graphic and could sent it to me in a vectored format -i.e. AI, CDR, EPS, I can cut the sticks, whatever size and then get them to you for a donation.

Let me know if any of you are interested. Oh yeah, I have a few different colors to choose from.

Scotty Martinez

I think we got it covered already but thanks anyway! :)
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=92719&posted=1#post92719

1ofTheBoys
Tue Sep 19th, 2006, 02:36 PM
I would like 3 in Silver, Thanks

Rampart
Mon Sep 25th, 2006, 07:01 PM
How do I order CSC decals?

busagirl
Tue Sep 26th, 2006, 09:16 AM
PM sent

N1KSS1KS1x
Thu Oct 5th, 2006, 12:06 PM
How do I order CSC decals?
^+1

busagirl
Thu Oct 5th, 2006, 03:17 PM
PM Sent

McVaaahhh
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 11:30 AM
I've had a hard time getting the sticker off of both sides of the plastic/paper. Anybody else having this problem? Anything I can do about it?

busagirl
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 01:44 PM
I haven't had any issues. . .

rybo
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 01:46 PM
I've had a hard time getting the sticker off of both sides of the plastic/paper. Anybody else having this problem? Anything I can do about it?

I had a little trouble with the first one I did, but figured out that the trick is just to go really slow. I messed one of them up, but the others worked great.

CSC is on the race trailer!

Thanks Ree!

Scott

busagirl
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Yeah cristen mentioned you need to take your time you can't just rip the backing off! :lol: glad you're out pimpin the CSC!!! :up:

InlineSIX24
Fri Oct 6th, 2006, 05:45 PM
It helps to heat up the front side of the decals first in front of a lightbulb/other and then use a credit card on the front paper - scrape over it. That helps them stick to the front part when you peel the backing away. Then you can use soap/water w/ a credit card to apply the decal.

TommyTheKid
Wed Oct 18th, 2006, 09:26 PM
Stickers would be cool, but I want to get a hoodie with the logo on it. Have you guys thought about using http://www.cafepress.com to provide "logo" clothing? I am not sure if you need to send them a vector graphic or if a really high res jpg would do, but it seems as simple as our logo is (color wise) it shouldn't be too tough to make.. there could be T-shirts, hoodies, cups, mouse pads, heck even onesies (For your offspring) :D

~tommy

Spiderman
Wed Oct 18th, 2006, 10:18 PM
I looked into Cafepress, even set up an account, but at the time, they didn't have anything on black clothing (I think that's changed, but not sure to what extent).

We have dealt with a local company in getting shirts done and the quality has been outstanding (IMHO). Wahooman has been coordinating these orders in the past, placing a few orders each year. Perhaps it's time for another order... :idea:

sprtbkbabe
Thu Oct 19th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Wahooman has been coordinating these orders in the past, placing a few orders each year. Perhaps it's time for another order...

:imwithstupid: I've been waiting for a post up for new orders, like, nearly a year...

Put the pressure on him, Bob! :mrt:

Trying to iron on one of my stickers to a blank hoodie has really not worked well....:slap: <me <<slap>> me> :lol:

Spiderman
Thu Oct 19th, 2006, 07:50 AM
Put the pressure on him, Bob! :mrt: I sent Curtis a PM. 8)

Trying to iron on one of my stickers to a blank hoodie has really not worked well....:spit:

salsashark
Thu Oct 19th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Personal suggestion, don't go with cafepress. Their quality is just not that good. The printing tends to have color variations and the quality of their goods are less than desired.

Spiderman
Thu Oct 19th, 2006, 08:06 AM
I've heard that as well, thanks. 8)

TommyTheKid
Thu Oct 19th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Ah, I hadn't heard that, I just noticed that they made things pretty easy. I doubt we'd have color problems with a solid color logo, but who knows. I was only trying to suggest an easier option. Maybe there is a competitor to CafePress that does better quality?

~tommy

rideco
Thu Oct 19th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Ok,
I got to give you guys props on the CSC logo. It is way kewl and now I am lusting for a hoodie aswell. So let me know if you guys figure out a way to get some hoodies printed up for this winter season.
mike

Player 2
Thu Oct 19th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Personal suggestion, don't go with cafepress. Their quality is just not that good. The printing tends to have color variations and the quality of their goods are less than desired.
Zazzle has much better quality compared to Cafepress...

InlineSIX24
Thu Oct 19th, 2006, 07:19 PM
It would be nice to get hoodies that are actually embroidered since it will hold up much better than printed. The stuff that I have had done at places like Embroidery By Design may be a little more spendy then printed but well worth it. A black or dark colored hoodie w/ white embroidery would be my choice.

Spiderman
Thu Oct 19th, 2006, 08:31 PM
We have the logo digitized for embroidery, but only in a small size for hats (and shirt fronts, I suppose) it would probably cost about $500 to have it digitized for the large size on the back. :shocked:

The silk screening we've been using lately is very good quality, IMHO - when it's white ink, they do it twice, to ensure it doesn't fade or bleed. 8)

Player 2
Thu Oct 19th, 2006, 10:52 PM
it would probably cost about $500 to have it digitized for the large size on the back. :shocked:
Why the heck is that? Don't you have an EPS or PSD version of the logo?

InlineSIX24
Fri Oct 20th, 2006, 12:13 PM
ditto - once it is digitized by them it should be infinitely scalable vector format - if not they are pulling your leg.

Spiderman
Fri Oct 20th, 2006, 02:37 PM
I don't know this for a fact, but when we had the 4 Horsemen Racing logo digitized, it was pretty expensive (over $400 IIRC) because it was so big (12 inches wide, and over 5000 stitch count). Though it may be scalable, somebody still has to do that, and they charge money for it, even if it is just pulling up a file in some embroidery-related software, punching in a few numbers to resize it, and save the results. Without knowing the software, I figured it was easy enough to go smaller, but potentially more difficult to go bigger. :dunno:

Player 2
Fri Oct 20th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Bob, contact these guys...
http://logodogz.com/help/EmbPricing.asp

They'll check out the logo and give you a reasonable price for the embroidery. :up:

Wahooman
Sat Oct 21st, 2006, 08:48 PM
Alright everyone...sorry haven't been around much on here. I will get an order ready to roll....its about time for another order. I will create a new post early next week with the items available and prices. I need some new gear as well.
A few things to keep in mind:
1) Payment MUST be in my hands before your order is placed--these orders are usually over $1,000 and my pockets are not that deep.
2) No returns...what you order is what you get unless there is some major defect
3) All t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc... are silk screened. Black or white ink only
4) Hats, beenies, etc...are embroidered with any color of thread you like
Some of the baby clothing is heat pressed

Keep a look out for a new thread here in a couple days....I will get it ready to go.
Thanks.

TommyTheKid
Wed Oct 25th, 2006, 11:30 AM
The price to digitize is a bit, uh, strange, since it is already digital above. You (or whomever created the logo) probably has a PSD/EPS version of the logo in a vector scalable format. The cost to embroider a large logo may be quite high. I am, of course, not in the busines, so I may be full of shit :p

~tommy

I don't know this for a fact, but when we had the 4 Horsemen Racing logo digitized, it was pretty expensive (over $400 IIRC) because it was so big (12 inches wide, and over 5000 stitch count). Though it may be scalable, somebody still has to do that, and they charge money for it, even if it is just pulling up a file in some embroidery-related software, punching in a few numbers to resize it, and save the results. Without knowing the software, I figured it was easy enough to go smaller, but potentially more difficult to go bigger. :dunno:

McVaaahhh
Wed Aug 20th, 2008, 08:50 AM
2 black
2 white
2 red
1 blue
1 silver
1 yellow

:D

ghostrider_9
Wed Aug 20th, 2008, 10:10 AM
2 black
2 white
2 blue

Thanks!!!

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Aug 20th, 2008, 10:48 AM
I wouldn't mind a few decals. Can we get another order going?

2 Black
2 White
2 Blue
2 Red

Thanks!

busagirl
Wed Aug 20th, 2008, 10:56 AM
HEY EVERYONE PLEASE GO HERE FOR STICKER INFO:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25094

THANKS! reean