PDA

View Full Version : PMP Track Day 2/24

jplracing
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Spoke with Ene a few minutes ago. She has made Sunday 2.24 a bike only track day.

I will not be teaching cause I am going through riding withdrawls.

All the normal rules apply.

If you are in need of the PMP cert class (not the MRA class) let me know and i will ask if a instructor or two would be up for it

Joe

McVaaahhh
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 03:20 PM
oohhh, that is so tempting, but I'll be up in Keystone that weekend.

Can't wait for trackdays though. :hump:

bandido
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 03:28 PM
I'm all over that, got to get the bike ready.
Joe where can I get water weter (or whatever is called)?

Thanks

McVaaahhh
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 03:33 PM

Thanks

You can get that at pretty much an Autozone/Checker/etc.

dragos13
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 03:35 PM

Thanks

head up to faster motosports in denver. either that or i can probably bring a bottle down for you. PM me if interested.

bandido
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Thanks Guys.
I will head over to Faster this weekend and pick some up.

J

jplracing
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Any local shop like Faster/Performance/any dealer or auto parts store should have it.

Just remember it doesn't have any anti freeze properties too it, so you should get some antifreeze in it soon after leaving

J

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Its that or have a heater in your garage that keeps it above freezing. Which from what I've learned so far aint a bad a idea if you have race tires.

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 07:28 PM
God I wanna ride this but I have way to much to do and way to much $ to spend. Plate is way full preping for April 25.
Shit reminds me of that episode of super bikes when they follow some club racers and 1 talks about when he started he asked how much it takes to race and got, it takes ALL of it. All the money and all the time that you got. Then talks how money isnt money anymore. Tires are units of dollars now.

Aracheon
Wed Feb 13th, 2008, 11:29 PM
My bike won't be ready by then.. but I may come down to watch and reminisce and do some video. :)

Ene
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 09:23 AM
After dancing for the weather Gods and starting a new year with a bag of special weather requests, they listened, ready for this ??????????????

SUNDAYS WEATHER:

62 degrees, 5-8 mph winds, sunny.

The track is beginning to warm up by 10:00.

SEE YOU SUNDAY !! WOO-HOO !! ITS' TIME TO RIDE.

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Isn't there also a post for going down Saturday? I would much rather go Saturday...

albinohickey
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Looks like 60 and sunny on the 24th. I might be very much down for this, need to get the bike ready if I am though. If I can't convince my trailer buddy to come down does anyone have space for a good ole' Lone Tree boy and his R1?

I also have an EZ-up, tools, etc. About everything but a trailer in my garage!

Matty
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 11:52 AM

Thanks
just buy some red color food dye... fools tech guys all the time, lol.

Mel
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Anyone going from the Highlands Ranch/Littleton area that might have room on trailer and want to carpool?

mayhem
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Isn't there also a post for going down Saturday? I would much rather go Saturday...

if weather permits, i'm goin saturday.............weather as of 2-21 for sat 2-23......44 and am snow showers :(........no sat for me,,,i guess sunday it is.......

Ghost
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 03:47 PM
My bike's still not together (in fact, it's still hogging space in a certain Honda-hating someone's garage), and my helmet still has to go visit Shoei to see if it's OK to ride in...sucks, but I can't make it.

Unless someone has a spare bike and helmet :P

Aracheon
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 05:43 PM
My bike's still not together (in fact, it's still hogging space in a certain Honda-hating someone's garage), and my helmet still has to go visit Shoei to see if it's OK to ride in...sucks, but I can't make it.

I dunno man... I have a picture of said person hugging a Honda. :D

1ofTheBoys
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:44 PM

I have both a spare bike and helmet (if you think you can hadle pinky) but it's not a honda

wankel7
Mon Feb 25th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Had a blast yesterday! Still can't get over the weather...well minus the dust towards the end. Great meeting everybody!

That was my first open day at PMP...I can't believe I was able to knock back 180 miles on the track...now that is some value :P

1ofTheBoys
Mon Feb 25th, 2008, 07:52 AM
It felt great getting back out on the track yesterday. I picked up right where I left off last year. Just wished I would have had my 04 ready. It was good to see the few that showed up as well as meet new people.