firefghtr
Thu Aug 26th, 2004, 05:57 PM
that looks fun

friscokidd
Fri Aug 27th, 2004, 07:21 AM
:o THAT WAS KOOOL!!!

Quick636
Fri Aug 27th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Thats Gary MCcoy, and that is also the reason his career is pretty much over. Hes friggin crazy...

CAMit...
Fri Aug 27th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Doesn't everyone take corners like that?

It's a little tougher on the HOG tho... :lol:

green_zx7r
Sun Aug 29th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Thats Gary MCcoy, and that is also the reason his career is pretty much over. Hes friggin crazy...

??? Not sure what you mean by his career being pretty much over. By no means is his career over! Those crazy slides are what he is famous for (King of Slides). In fact, that was the reason why he won many races aboard the YZR500. He'd take some unreal lines sliding through the entire corner and actually hold the pass.

Granted he didn't do so well on the MotoGP Kwaker, but that's because the first generation ZX-RR was beyond a piece of shit and nothing more. It was based off of a 7R and was designed/developed ass backwards. The current ZX-RR has been completely redesigned from the ground up and not based on the 7R which is how it should have been in the first place. If he had ridden this new ZX-RR, you can bet he would have finished as well as Nakano is right now.

I'm sure we'll see McCoy come back to MotoGP. That's his stomping grounds. It may take him a 1-2 years to get back though, seeing how he's not doing exceptionally well on the Xerox NCR Duc...

Quick636
Sun Aug 29th, 2004, 08:03 AM
I just meant that sliding around is why he wrecked a couple times, and he received some pretty serious injuries from those wrecks.

Quick636
Sun Aug 29th, 2004, 08:04 AM
Forgot to mention, I am a fan of McCoy, but it would be hard to come back from injuries like that and compete well in the MotoGP.