PDA

View Full Version : 2008 St. Partick's Day Parade sign up

Dizzy D
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 05:35 PM
The CSC is once again entered in this year's (Denver's 46th Annual) St. Patrick's Day Parade!

I'm very pleased to announce that the club's entry for this year's parade is being completely sponsored by:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/../images/sponsors/Faster.jpg (http://www.fastermotosports.com/)

Faster Motosports (http://www.fastermotosports.com/) have stepped up and agreed to pay the entry fees for all participants (up to 30 bikes), as well as for commemorative t-shirts for each participant (to be worn during the parade, over gear, if so desired). :up:
If you've never visited Fastser before, check them out - they: sponsor many MRA racers and are official CSC sponsors (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/../sponsors.html#faster). They're located right off I-25 at 8th Ave. in Denver. Faster is at 999 Valejo St (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=999+Vallejo+St,+Denver,+CO&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=69.236704,107.753906&ie=UTF8&om=0&ll=39.732703,-105.012882&spn=0.016766,0.014935&z=16&iwloc=addr) and can be reached at 303-825-0975 or 888-567-3278(FAST). 8)

The parade takes place Saturday, March 15. Staging time will be to 10:00AM. The parade starts at 10AM. Staging info will be PM'd to participants the weekend before the parade.

Post-parade activities haven't been made yet, but in the past, we've usually ended up at Breckenridge Brewery (http://www.breckbrew.com/food/pubdenver.html), located along the parade route at 2220 Blake St. :cheers:

Since we are limited to a maximum of 30 bikes, this will be done on a sign-up basis. To sign up, please reply to this thread, but please only do so if you are serious about participating (and braving cold temps in the morning). Don't forget to mention what size t-shirt you want, and if you will be bringing a passenger, what size t-shirt for them (and if you plan on wearing the t-shirt over your gear, please take that into consideration). In recent years, we have been able to get kids sizes for shirts. We will see what they have.

Important: Participants must carry proof of insurance - parade marshals may be asking for it. If you can't provide it, you won't be allowed to participate in the parade.

1 truck with Banners (Ralph and Donna)
Kids can ride in the truck if needed -
1. Tim Hopke XXL Shirt Passenger size L
2. Brian McVeigh Size XXL passenger size L
3. Matt Brenner Size = XL
4. Gary Bell - Lg. Cayden Bell - Sm. or X-small if you got 'em.
5. Dirk Terrell, XL shirt.
6. D Dog Devaclis Dana Size L
7. Gary Baker size Lg
8. Jeff Silva Shirt size XL....sleeveless
10. David of Denver xl passenger 2 Large shirts
11. Chris Haller - M
12. bus_henry A green tent for a t-shirt
15. Travis T Size L
16. Jason ON 2xl
17. DK and Shortcake Size XL and L
18. Justin Harward - Size 3XL (if you have it!) one passenger XL
20 Chris Calvin - size L
21. Brian (Brat), xl shirt.
22. CBRsue shirt size M
23. Wade--XXL Blake--Youth Small
24. Air Assult shirt 2xl
25. Zach Friend of Brat's Size XL
26. Friend of David's - shirt size 2xl
27. JustSomeDude shirt size xl hopefully you get one
28. Forum and a guest
29. Barrett xl and 2xl if we have them

Please do not copy and paste the sign up. I will update it daily. Just respond with your interest and t-shirt request for yourself and passengers.

Timmay
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Sign me up Tim Hopke XXL Shirt

Passenger sive L

I Think Kris will be up for it.

McVaaahhh
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 09:29 PM
count it

Brian McVeigh
Size XXL
passenger size L

Can't wait!!!

Matty
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 01:09 AM
Matt Brenner
Size = XL

Raptor
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 07:36 AM
Me and my boy are in.

Gary Bell - Lg.
Cayden Bell - Sm. <edit> X-small if you got 'em.

This is gonna be fun!

Peace.

Devaclis
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 07:41 AM
Will Faster put in a new clutch after the ride? If so I may be in! I need to check with the wifey :)

dirkterrell
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 08:16 AM
I'm in. Dirk Terrell, XL shirt. Now to decide which bike to ride...

Dirk

Devaclis
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 08:18 AM
I am in - Size L Shirt please.

Jason ON
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 08:36 AM
Is City of Denver going to wave the loud pipes rule for the parade?

rapparee
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 08:40 AM
Count me in, Gary Baker size Lg. please.

Sortarican
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 08:42 AM
I'm in (Jeff Silva).
Shirt size XL....sleeveless.:lol:

Snowman
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 08:46 AM
I’m assuming that the no stunting policy will still be in effect.

Any other rules we should be aware of?

rforsythe
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 09:36 AM
Is City of Denver going to wave the loud pipes rule for the parade?

There are so many vehicles in the parade that aren't even street legal it's ridiculous. I wouldn't worry about the pipes. Before the parade folks decided stunting was teh debul, even the cops were cheering it on.

I’m assuming that the no stunting policy will still be in effect.

Any other rules we should be aware of?

You will need to have a valid insurance card on you for the parade, marshals may check for it. Beyond that, just don't be a retard and plow into other bikes or the crowd. :) It's a lot of fun though!

We'll have some drinks and stuff in coolers in the truck, and we can fit a number of kids in the back if they want to come but don't want to ride on the bike.

If it's a ripping snowstorm I think they'll postpone it, otherwise we go! Usually it's warm and nice, but even if it's cold, the heat from all the bikes so close together will definitely keep you toasty warm. Worst case you can give your bike to someone who isn't a sissy and hop in the truck. :lol:

suzinpink
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 09:41 AM
Hey All! YUP count this chicky in.... Tamara Shouse size M (my boys may come too so if there are an extra 2 x-small or small shirts?)
Also, Jim ( size L) is going to come with me so that's +2 for the bikes!

DavidofColorado
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 09:42 AM
Worst case you can give your bike to someone who isn't a sissy and hop in the truck. :lol:

David xl
passenger L

Where do we meet before the parade?

rforsythe
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 09:47 AM

We will do breakfast somewhere beforehand (usually at the VI off Iowa/Colorado).

Parade route details and staging area/time will be sent via PM to people who are signed up as we get closer.

MetaLord 9
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 09:51 AM
eh what the hell. As long as my pieces get here on time, I'm in.

Chris Haller - M

suzinpink
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 09:53 AM
just an FYI you all... remember I am having the drunken stuper party the night before....

MetaLord 9
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 10:07 AM
right, can I park my bike at the parade round-up point & just take a cab to it in the morning?

rforsythe
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 10:11 AM
Nope, you gotta ride it in. ;) Or find someone to trailer it for you.

Speaking of trailers I may have mine there, have not decided yet. Usually it's good for stashing gear and stuff in, since most people don't stay geared-up for a 10mph ride. (No, I'm not bringing your bike for you.)

Sortarican
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 10:16 AM
just an FYI you all... remember I am having the drunken stuper party the night before....

Shit, I thought your shindig was Sat. night.
(Oh well, nothing cures a hangover better than burning clutch pads and high octane fumes.)

Suki
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 10:21 AM
Hey ralph, I can't participate this year but would siate still beable to do it on his little dirtbike and I can ride in the back of the pickup (if you're doing that again)?

rforsythe
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 11:30 AM
We'll have to check the rules Suki, not sure if there is an age limit on actually operating a vehicle. I'll get back to you.

Suki
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 11:58 AM
okay thanks, just let me know when you find out. he had a blast last year and asked about doing it again this year. :)

rforsythe
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 12:02 PM
Was he riding his bike last year? Or just chillin in the truck? I can't remember.

Suki
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 12:20 PM
lol, yeah man! He rode right between me and alan and behind the truck.

Snowman
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 12:24 PM
Hey maybe we could nominate a CSC queen.
You know like those small towns do for cheese, cows and pigs an such…
Lash the bike to the trailer and ride that like a float...
Just have a good parade queen wave.

towneh
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 12:35 PM
Put me down as a participant..... put me down for the largest green shirt you can find. I might put the sled in full Hayabago format for this! hopefully my passenger will be 4 gallons with a blocky figure that would not look good in a t-shirt.
cheers,
bus_henry:)

Suki
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 12:37 PM
Hey maybe we could nominate a CSC queen.
You know like those small towns do for cheese, cows and pigs an such…
Lash the bike to the trailer and ride that like a float...
Just have a good parade queen wave.

Randall, you have my nomination to be the CSC Queen!!! :D

LOVE YA BUDDY!

Sortarican
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 12:39 PM
I'm getting Alan and Suki a clutch pack as a baby shower gift.

Hey maybe we could nominate a CSC queen.....

Start practicing your Queen wave ladies:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/18/23653602_ba4c46dfdd.jpg

Suki
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 12:44 PM
I'm getting Alan and Suki a clutch pack as a baby shower gift.

lol, how bout some brake pads for my new ride instead???

rforsythe
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 12:59 PM
lol, yeah man! He rode right between me and alan and behind the truck.

Ahh, cool. Well, plan on it then and if I hear different I'll let you know.

Suki
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 01:30 PM
ok, please put siate down as a rider and a t-shirt size M(in adult size), and if you don't mind i'll ride in the back of the pick up :D

rforsythe
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 01:34 PM
Sorry, prego's must trot behind at a quick pace. :D

Truck is fine. Just don't blind me with your whiteness while I am driving or we will all crash and die!

Suki
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 01:40 PM
lmao! i'll be sure to wear all white so that i blend. :D

Dizzy D
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 07:06 PM
Suki - What Size shirt for you?

Suki
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 07:28 PM
i still have the shirts from last year, want to recycle and save $$?

Otherwise, I'm a Mens Medium. :)

for now.

Timmay
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 07:41 PM
Hey D can you put me down as having a passenger, dont know if she will ride but better be safe. She's a Large for the shirt

Dizzy D
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 07:42 PM
Passengers can always ride in the truck also......(if they do not want to be on a bike)

Suki
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 07:49 PM
PUT HER IN THE TRUCK WITH ME!!!!! :) :angel:

DavidofColorado
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 08:52 PM
medium at the top then larger towards the middle. Then small again at the bottom. Do you have a shirt like that?

Timmay
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:09 AM
Passengers can always ride in the truck also......(if they do not want to be on a bike)

PUT HER IN THE TRUCK WITH ME!!!!! :) :angel:

I told her that she could also walk around so that she coould get pics, since its not like we will be movin very fast.

Suki
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:49 AM
that's a good idea!

suzinpink
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 09:52 AM
Hey! Jim's not on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
James German size L shirt.....
since it got missed lol

Oh and can you change the kids shirts to medium? They said they want it bigger

MR2FAST
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 11:20 AM
Im in!! I haven't done this for a number of years but it is very fun! So Ralphy, what time do we meet at the VI? Shirt size is L...

You going to ride your bike or just drive the truck?

Jason ON
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 11:32 AM
There are so many vehicles in the parade that aren't even street legal it's ridiculous. I wouldn't worry about the pipes. Before the parade folks decided stunting was teh debul, even the cops were cheering it on.

Cool. I'll be there then, in my green.
XXL -- I'm a fat bastard.

Dizzy D
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Travis bite your tongue!

If Ralph rides his bike, that leaves ME to DRIVE the beast of a truck in a PARADE with SPECTATORS!

Trust me, you do not want that to happen.

BTW - Should I remind you there will be small children in the truck.........

Im in!! I haven't done this for a number of years but it is very fun! So Ralphy, what time do we meet at the VI? Shirt size is L...

You going to ride your bike or just drive the truck?

Dizzy D
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 03:19 PM
Hey! Jim's not on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
James German size L shirt.....
since it got missed lol

Oh and can you change the kids shirts to medium? They said they want it bigger

I was updating the list after having my eyes dilated. It was a bit hard to see :)

Kids size medium or adult size medium? We have had both options in the past.

suzinpink
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:03 PM
I was updating the list after having my eyes dilated. It was a bit hard to see :)

Kids size medium or adult size medium? We have had both options in the past.

Hummmmm... choices choices...
they wear about the same size as me but shorter so I guess adult medium?

BeoBe
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 05:40 PM
id prolly be down to go if anyone from greeley/ft collins area is going since i dont know denver very well..

Its a sat so would have to see about missing work which shouldn't be a problem.

Dizzy D
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 06:19 PM
id prolly be down to go if anyone from greeley/ft collins area is going since i dont know denver very well..

Its a sat so would have to see about missing work which shouldn't be a problem.

Is that a yes or no?

If you are on the fence, please do not sign up until you are 100% you will make it. (We want to give the spots to people who will make it for sure.)

Shortcake
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
David and I are in. (one bike). XL and M :)

rforsythe
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 09:58 PM

Couldn't get more than one Kawi running at a time, huh?

It's ok, I understand. I've been trying to get an EX250 in my garage running for months now. It's just the Way of the Green. Their natural state is "fucked up", they don't thrive any other way.

Clovis
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 10:27 PM
Assuming we're wearing the shirts over a hoodie or whatnot

Justin Harward - Size 3XL (if you have it!)
Shannon Harward - - maybe an XL

DavidofColorado
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 12:14 AM
I need 3 shirts
1 XL
2 L
I have a child going.
Thanks.

Timmay
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 05:54 AM

You wont have your 250 by than?

Dizzy D
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 08:12 AM
I need 3 shirts
1 XL
2 L
I have a child going.
Thanks.

What size for the kids? Kids size Large or adults size Large?
(Those are large children if they wear an adults large)

Dizzy D
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 08:16 AM
Assuming we're wearing the shirts over a hoodie or whatnot

Justin Harward - Size 3XL (if you have it!)
Shannon Harward - - maybe an XL

Are you riding one bike or will there be 2 bikes?

I put you down for 2 - let me know if I need to change it.

I usually get the shirts bigger for this event so I can wear it over a hoodie. It has been know to be COLD and windy early in the morning.

Brat
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:18 AM
i know the question was brought up, is the noise ordinance thing lifted for this? bc id like to go represent csc :) without a ticket on the way home. thanks.
Brat

Aracheon
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:31 AM
Count me in!

1 bike - Chris Calvin - size L

DavidofColorado
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:19 AM
What size for the kids? Kids size Large or adults size Large?
(Those are large children if they wear an adults large)
Sorry I was trying to be clearer than I was.
I need 1 XL and 2 Large.
The large will be big for the kid but he out grows them so fast I wanted to get one he can't out grow overnight.:slappers:

I talked to a cop friend of mind and he said that they won't write you a ticket during the parade. And if they do at all its being fought in court by a few Harley shops. But the ticket will be dismissed if you show them the sticker later in court.
But if your not being bad with the throttle they won't mess with you. After the parade.

Brat
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:26 AM
okay,
one bike, Brian, xl shirt.

i behave on the throttle. but the bikes got a uh "spirited sound". :)

DavidofColorado
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:41 AM
LOL it wouldn't be a bike if it didn't.

Brat
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 12:11 PM
yeah i just remember that exhaust thing for noise and dont want to volunteer for a ticket. lol. :) should be spiffy this.

CBRSue
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:19 PM
Please count me in! For one bike, shirt size M. This sounds like a blast! And meeting for breakfast at the VI, that's cool, as food is the center of my universe. :)

Timmay
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:27 PM
And meeting for breakfast at the VI, that's cool, as food is the center of my universe. :)

AMEN Sista.

swademaster
Sat Feb 23rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
Sign me and my son up, as long as there is room in the truck for him.

Wade--XXL
Blake--Youth Small

Brat
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 12:05 AM
sweet i'll finally get to see your TL1000S.

Clovis
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 01:45 AM
I don't think Shannon will be riding her bike but rather she'll be going 2up with me. We'll probably just take the Fz6 up

DavidofColorado
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 02:05 AM
How much room is there left in the truck? Will we have a second truck taking up the rear or something?

Dizzy D
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 08:09 AM
We paid to have ONE truck. You obviously have never seen our truck. Why do we need two?

Dizzy D
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 08:10 AM
I don't think Shannon will be riding her bike but rather she'll be going 2up with me. We'll probably just take the Fz6 up

Ok

DavidofColorado
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 10:29 AM
We paid to have ONE truck. You obviously have never seen our truck. Why do we need two?
I was thinking about space for all the kids? What size is the truck? Is it like a float or like a pick-up?

Brat
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 10:29 AM
im looking forward to this, never been to a parade. bonus for getting to ride the bike :) see everyone there. :)

rforsythe
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I was thinking about space for all the kids? What size is the truck? Is it like a float or like a pick-up?

It's a crew cab long bed. We can fit quite a few people/kids in it. We aren't going to have a float or an extra truck in the back; it costs money for all of that, and it is pretty expensive as it is which Faster Motosports is picking up the tab for so everyone can ride and get shirts for free.

I'll do a kid count and have Donna start a list of those too just so we know how much room we'll actually have. Some bigger kids may need to ride on bikes if we don't have enough truck space, but it hasn't been a problem in the past.

DavidofColorado
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Just checking. Thanks.
I wasn't suggesting we have another truck in the back I was just wondering if there was already plans for one.

One more question;
Where do we park our cars before the parade? If there is a place I am fine.

Dizzy D
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Why aren't you riding a bike? You signed up to ride a bike in the parade, why are you parking cars? I am confused.

The point of being in the parade is to ride a bike and to support the club.

Dizzy D
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 06:13 PM
David you already asked that question BTW. Here is the response you got earlier.

Originally Posted by DavidofDenver http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=270347#post270347)

We will do breakfast somewhere beforehand (usually at the VI off Iowa/Colorado).

Parade route details and staging area/time will be sent via PM to people who are signed up as we get closer.

DavidofColorado
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Why aren't you riding a bike? You signed up to ride a bike in the parade, why are you parking cars? I am confused.

The point of being in the parade is to ride a bike and to support the club.
I am willing to ride a bike in the race. But there are 3 people coming and there is only room for 2 on a bike. I will have to take a car to get us all there. If you don't want the car in the parade. Where are we going to park it? I hope this helps? I guess we could all get in the truck on the way to the parade spot but I don't know if that's legal?

DavidofColorado
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 07:35 PM
David you already asked that question BTW. Here is the response you got earlier.

Originally Posted by DavidofDenver http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=270347#post270347)
I know that was 2 different questions.
Where does the parade start at and where does it finish? I know there is a meet up afterwards at the brewery so that's cool.

Brat
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 07:37 PM
i'd like to meet up as i am from the springs, id need to meet somewere easy to find :D lol. its easy to spot me white TL1000R.

Dizzy D
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 07:45 PM
We will do a pre-parade breakfast to meet up and head downtown together. Keep an eye out as that gets closer. It will be on your way from the springs to downtown.

i'd like to meet up as i am from the springs, id need to meet somewere easy to find :D lol. its easy to spot me white TL1000R.

DavidofColorado
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 07:50 PM
I will meet up with you at I-25 and Colorado Blvd. we could head down to breakfast together?

Brat
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 07:53 PM
sounds like a plan, can talk if weather holds out so i can ride sat. might have a few bikes. this should be spiffy though:D

rforsythe
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 08:04 PM
I will meet up with you at I-25 and Colorado Blvd. we could head down to breakfast together?

Breakfast is going to be about 2 blocks from there. We'll post the details on that stuff as we get a little closer and know when we have to be staging, etc.

David regarding your car, something got lost in translation somewhere here. You can only ride a bike in the parade, but are welcome to carry a passenger and/or put a kid or two in the truck with us. Sorry if you thought you could drive your car, but we are a bike club trying to show off bikes. ;) The truck (aside from being a kid/prego transport) will have some CSC/Faster banners hanging off of it, and a cooler with drinks, which is why we bring it.

There will be places to park your car near the staging area where your wife or someone can leave it, so you can bring the bike. Full details on where to go, when to meet, and where to leave your cage (or even truck/trailer, sometimes people bring their bikes that way) will be sent via PM to everyone who is signed up to ride.

DavidofColorado
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 08:43 PM
David regarding your car, something got lost in translation somewhere here. You can only ride a bike in the parade, but are welcome to carry a passenger and/or put a kid or two in the truck with us. Sorry if you thought you could drive your car, but we are a bike club trying to show off bikes. ;) The truck (aside from being a kid/prego transport) will have some CSC/Faster banners hanging off of it, and a cooler with drinks, which is why we bring it.
I never wanted to drive a car in the parade. I just figured I would need it to get the family to the parade. I needed to park it some where.

I was trying not to make prego jokes so hard since it would have been in bad taste but you did nicely.

There will be places to park your car near the staging area where your wife or someone can leave it, so you can bring the bike. Full details on where to go, when to meet, and where to leave your cage (or even truck/trailer, sometimes people bring their bikes that way) will be sent via PM to everyone who is signed up to ride.

Thanks that's all I wanted to know. I am good now. No more questions from me.

Suki
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 10:16 PM
lol, have i just become the CSC Resident Prego, with my very own truck escort in the parade??? awww, how.. sweet. I should make me a sash to match Randall's CSC Queen sash! lmao!

Ralph and Donna, Alan will most likely not be riding this year in the parade (I don't think i mentioned it, but not sure if i did or didn't) so he'll probably just ride in the truck also if that's okay.

MAZIN
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 01:09 AM
for those of us slackers that havent gotten the majic "M" on out DL yet will that present a prob? If not I'd love to shine up my pretty and come out!

Snowman
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 07:42 AM
lol, have i just become the CSC Resident Prego, with my very own truck escort in the parade??? awww, how.. sweet. I should make me a sash to match Randall's CSC Queen sash! lmao!

Ralph and Donna, Alan will most likely not be riding this year in the parade (I don't think i mentioned it, but not sure if i did or didn't) so he'll probably just ride in the truck also if that's okay.So does that make you the "Prego Queen"?:)

Cataract2
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 07:55 AM
If it's ok. Can I put my name in tentatively. Gotta check my work schedual. I don't think I'll have a problem though. Shift size will be an XL

rforsythe
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 07:56 AM

Ralph and Donna, Alan will most likely not be riding this year in the parade (I don't think i mentioned it, but not sure if i did or didn't) so he'll probably just ride in the truck also if that's okay.

Why isn't that skinny bitch riding? I'll say that's probably OK but obviously priority will be given to kids and pregs, so he may have to trot along behind and pretend to pull mad wheelies or something. :D

He should ride! We have room for more bikes at the moment. Come on Alan, you don't want to be that guy in the back of the truck that didn't ride, do you? Get on a bike.

Suki
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 09:42 AM
lol, he isn't sure if he wants to ride the WR again and we're trying to sell the GSXR so it will stay away from the clutch burning parade, lmao!

I'll probably be walking most the time to free up space for the kids, i'm not that fat yet, haha!

EDIT: Ralph, Alan said to let his skinny ass ride one of your bikes in the parade.

Suki
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 09:47 AM
So does that make you the "Prego Queen"?:)

I will go buy me a tiara if that's the case!

DavidofColorado
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 02:31 PM
So if there is going to be room for the parade I have another bike that wants to join in.

Brat
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 05:54 PM
is it expected to be that much of a pain to the clutches? dont really want to have to buy another.?

Dizzy D
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 06:24 PM
If this means you are coming - I need a shirt size. (At least I think that is what you are saying.)

for those of us slackers that havent gotten the majic "M" on out DL yet will that present a prob? If not I'd love to shine up my pretty and come out!

rforsythe
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Just don't go crazy on the burnouts and your clutch will be OK. I can count on one hand the number of them that have died in the parade, and that was all due to rampant shenanigans.

Brat
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 06:34 PM
no burnouts here. lol. just enjoying the ride, :D

MetaLord 9
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 08:21 PM
that was all due to rampant shenanigans.
but moderate shenanigans are ok...right?

AirAssault
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Count me in, I will have the Buell by then. First St. Patties day ride for me, looking forward to it. Need a 2xl, thanks. Guess I have to change my sig now.

Dizzy D
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Last Call for Parade Sign up!
T-Shirt orders will be going in in a few days:)

Dizzy D
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 06:23 PM
but moderate shenanigans are ok...right?

The last few years they have frowned on wheelies and such. I think if it is burn outs and things on two wheels you will be fine........

MetaLord 9
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 09:03 PM
eh, I like both my clutch and my tires, I was more just asking for the general populace. (read Matty)

Brat
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 10:32 PM
okay id like to add one, honda 1000rr, he said large? you think that ll fit over his jacket et? he'll be coming up with me. i'll get a name tomarrow.

Dizzy D
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 04:18 PM

Dizzy D
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 04:19 PM
There is room. If you can get me a name and shirt size before Sunday night I will add the friend to the list.

So if there is going to be room for the parade I have another bike that wants to join in.

DavidofColorado
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 04:52 PM
There is room. If you can get me a name and shirt size before Sunday night I will add the friend to the list.
I am working on it right now. I will pm you when I find out.

David

Suki
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 07:47 PM
Donna, will you please add Alan and put him down for a Large. He will NOT be riding a bike and will either be in the truck (if there is room) or walking with me.

Dizzy D
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 08:05 PM
Woot! I am good. I was working on the list now and had him down for a large shirt.

Let him know we have a flaming green Ninja 250 that has been resurrected in our garage if he needs a bike to ride :) Might even be titled and plated by then.

Donna, will you please add Alan and put him down for a Large. He will NOT be riding a bike and will either be in the truck (if there is room) or walking with me.

Suki
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 08:39 PM
lol, schnazzzy!!!! i'll let him know, but hell even i'd pimp that green machine! :D

Matty
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 08:44 PM
does the bike have to be street legal. i wanna ride my 50cc on steriods.

Brat
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:02 AM
btw the honda is zach id say xl bc it has to go over the jacket?

also how is this on bikes temp wise?

Dizzy D
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:02 AM
You have to have a minimum of liability insurance for the bike to be in the parade. You must have proof of that. If you have insurance on it then we can talk.

Brat
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:03 AM
shucks, i was thinking of rocking the pocket bike.. lol.

Dizzy D
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:04 AM
Thank you. I will add it to the list.

We have had a couple over heat in the past, but they have been fine when they cool down. Honestly, it depends on the weather. That tends to happen more on the hot days and not so much on cooler days.

btw the honda is zach id say xl bc it has to go over the jacket?

also how is this on bikes temp wise?

Brat
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:30 AM
yeah might see if i can get the fan mod switch done before then.

Dizzy D
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 05:24 PM
Sign up is now closed. See everyone else at Breckenridge Brewery for Post Parade Festivities :)

Timmay
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 07:06 PM
Hey D, I have a question, I was just curious as to if there was going to be somewhere to put Helmets for the actual parade? I dont know if people are going to want to wear one when they are basically just walking their bike anyway.

rforsythe
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 07:06 PM
I'll have my trailer for gear stowage.

Timmay
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 07:26 PM
Cool deal Ralph, thanks.

JustSomeDude
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Sign me up for this pappy.... XL!

-----

Oops - just saw signup was closed. My bad... :(

rforsythe
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Sign me up for this pappy.... XL!

-----

Oops - just saw signup was closed. My bad... :(

We can probably add you to the bike list, but I can't guarantee a shirt. We got a couple extras but am not sure what sizes. Stay tuned, Donna will update ya. :up:

Aracheon
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 11:15 AM
I'd like to add a friend of mine who wants to join on her R1 if I could! :)

rforsythe
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Not a problem. Does this friend have a name?

Aracheon
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Leah.

McVaaahhh
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Cool deal Ralph, thanks.

I'll be trailering my bike down so you can throw gear in my Tahoe as well.

Timmay
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 12:04 PM

PUSS your supposed to ride to this. What you affraid of the RC already.

forum
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 12:45 PM
If there's still space I would like to show. Not a sport bike anymore, but two wheels still.

-Brian

rforsythe
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 01:05 PM

If you are for sure bringing yours then I will leave my trailer at home, no sense having two since the only reason I was bringing it was for the stowage.

rforsythe
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 01:06 PM
If there's still space I would like to show. Not a sport bike anymore, but two wheels still.

-Brian

We have room, I'll send you the details in a bit.

Sortarican
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 01:21 PM

-Brian

I'm thinking of riding the Sportster.
A little easier/comfortable at slow speeds, plus it's green.

swademaster
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 04:57 PM
If you are for sure bringing yours then I will leave my trailer at home, no sense having two since the only reason I was bringing it was for the stowage.

I will be towing the bike too, so I will have some room in the truck if needed. Since Blake will be with me, I can't really ride down with him yet.

barrett1015
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 12:07 AM
i would like to be registered for the ride 1 bike one person dont care if i get shirt size l if i can let me know ... and details thanks!!!

Brat
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 07:17 AM
is it snowing in denver? bc its snowing in the springs? is there a snow date on this?

MetaLord 9
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 08:39 AM
it's supposed to be 47 for a high and not really supposed to snow from what I saw. maybe a spit of rain or a quick flake at worst.

rforsythe
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Barrett, we'll add you. :up:

Re: snow date, I don't think there is a snow date but I also don't think that'll be necessary. It will be a little chilly but should be a good day! Grab a jacket and let's ride!

Timmay
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 12:09 PM

Just and FYI Ralph, Brians trailer is a flat bed I believe.

rforsythe
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Is swade's trailer enclosed?

McVaaahhh
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 12:52 PM
PUSS your supposed to ride to this. What you affraid of the RC already.

By the end of the day I'll be too drunk and there may or may not be anything left of my rear tire to ride home on. :D

Like Tim said, it's a utility trailer, but there will be plenty of room in my Tahoe for gear. Not sure how much we really need.

Whatever you want to do, just lemme know.

Aracheon
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Anyone heading down from the Thornton/Westminster area? Myself and 2 of my friends are coming from that area around 7:30ish if you care to join us as a group.

Timmay
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 02:52 PM
[quote=McVaaahhh;278049]By the end of the day I'll be too drunk and there may or may not be anything left of my rear tire to ride home on. :D

quote]

Oh Brian can I reserve the other part of your trailor just incase I cant ride mine home either.

swademaster
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Is swade's trailer enclosed?

No. But things can be piled into the truck.

swademaster
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Anyone heading down from the Thornton/Westminster area? Myself and 2 of my friends are coming from that area around 7:30ish if you care to join us as a group.

Yes. I'll be in the truck, but we can meet up if you want.

barrett1015
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 08:38 PM
anyone want to meet up to ride to the breakfest i am in aurora 225 parker!!! call or text me 720 427 9656 a s a p

dirkterrell
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 08:39 PM

Where are you guys meeting? CBRSue and I are going to meet at the Conoco at 120th and I-25 at 7:15.

Dirk

rforsythe
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Ok then I am not bringing my trailer. We'll use space in the other vehicles towing bikes down.

Aracheon
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Where are you guys meeting? CBRSue and I are going to meet at the Conoco at 120th and I-25 at 7:15.

Dirk

Right around that time. I'll cya there around 7:20.

dirkterrell
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Right around that time. I'll cya there around 7:20.

Ok, sounds good. Anyone else that wants to join us is certainly welcome to.

Dirk

DavidofColorado
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 10:23 PM
anyone want to meet up to ride to the breakfest i am in aurora 225 parker!!! call or text me 720 427 9656 a s a p
I think there are a few peeps coming up from parker and the DTC area. I am already there or else I would meet up with ya.
Towneh, matty I would pm them now so you can get hold of them by tomorrow.

swademaster
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 10:50 PM
Ok, sounds good. Anyone else that wants to join us is certainly welcome to.

Dirk

We'll meet up with you too. It's the Conoco by the Cracker Barrel, correct?

dirkterrell
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 10:54 PM
We'll meet up with you too. It's the Conoco by the Cracker Barrel, correct?

That is correct, sir. See y'all in the am.

Dirk

DavidofColorado
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 07:03 AM
See everyone there.