PDA

View Full Version : MSF Instructor Training

pilot
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 09:39 PM
If you would be interested in becoming a certified MSF instructor, please PM me for details. A class, with limited space, will be held in early April.

pilot
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 06:43 AM
Bump.

pilot
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Definitely some previous interest with this so...

Bump.

ZiaThunder
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 04:24 PM
It really is a great opportunity to help out people who are just starting to ride....

I always have a good time coaching and the discounts for gear doesn't hurt any. :-)

Aracheon
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 05:18 PM
PMed.

pilot
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 08:19 AM
It would be good to have some more women as MSF instructors.

If you have a background in teaching, public speaking, etc., enjoy our sport and have the time to do a bit of teaching you should consider this opportunity.

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Are there weekday classes that one would teach? Most of my days off week dayz. The only dayz I'm asking for off are race weekends and track days.
Kim got me thinking about the extra money and discounts on stuff. Plus I love seeing how happy people get when learning new things on two wheels.

pilot
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Actually, it is tougher to find instructors that wish to teach the weekdays. Most tend to have the weekends off from their regular jobs and are able to teach on the weekends only.

Classes are taught throughout the week.

pilot
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Do you speak fluent Spanish? We are looking for instructors to teach this vast segment of the local population.

Ghost
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 10:51 AM
I'd be interested, but just don't have the time.

JPrider
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Do you speak fluent Spanish? We are looking for instructors to teach this vast segment of the local population.

I'm currently an MSF instructor and I speak fluent spanish...let me know what you need and I can help out.

JP

spdr8cr02
Sun Mar 9th, 2008, 10:50 AM
VERY interested... I work at the Air Force academy and would like the training...

pilot
Sun Mar 9th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Getting down to the wire.

If you are interested:

You must have completed or shall soon complete the MSF Basic Rider Course
You must attend one class and assist a current instructor
You must be able to attend eight days of class in early April--first two Thursdays thru Sundays
Fees can be discussed with Colleen at T3RG Motorcycle Traininghttp://www.t3rg.com/