PDA

View Full Version : PMP Track Familiarization Classes 2008

jplracing
Mon Feb 25th, 2008, 04:06 PM
We will be holding the first familiarization class of the season on March 23rd and is weather dependant.

I have made some changes to the administration of the class in hopes to correct some things we learned last year. They are as follows

1) Due to the demand on the track schedule as well as the instructors availible time, we will scheduling ONE class per month. We will not be able to schedule classes on a whim like last year
2) Should a student wish to sign up they must contact Tammy Schellinger at 303-322-3221 or vanmarracing@mindspring.com (vanmarracing@mindspring.com). Please realize that I try to bring enough instructors so the student/ instructor ratio is small. Please give Tammy enough (at least 72 hours notice) that you will be attending.
The class will remain $150. Tammy will need at least a 50% deposit to place a student on the roster. Without the deposit we will not guarantee a slot. Sad to say but we were stood up numerous times last year and this is the only way we can come up with as to not waste our time.

Please remember if you wish to ride PMP, you must have completed a course within 3 years (proof is required) otherwise you must take a class such as mine or the MRA class.

If you have questions please feel free to contact Tammy at the above contact info or you can reach me at jlogalbo@msn.com (jlogalbo@msn.com)

Thanks

Joe

5280ZX6R
Tue Feb 26th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Will there be an easter egg hunt at the track?:lol:

Sortarican
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Will there be an easter egg hunt at the track?:lol:

Why?....Is Jenny's bike missing?:lol:

rybo
Wed Feb 27th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Why?....Is Jenny's bike missing?:lol:

Not and easter egg...a fabrege. Geez.

jbnwc
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Is it March 23 or 24? I checked the PMP calendar two days ago and this was on there for Monday, Mar. 24.

jplracing
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 08:21 AM
It is suppose to be Sunday March 23rd for the bike track day and class. I will cal Ene in a few to make sure something didn't get screwed up

Joe

jbnwc
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 10:04 AM
This is where it's listed as the 24th:

http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1690

jplracing
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Just spoke with Earlene. She made a mistake on the website. The bike only day and class WILL BE ON SUNDAY MARCH 23rd.

However, as of this post, Monday the 24th is open for both cars and bikes....so you could ride on Monday as well, but I won't be teaching

Sorry for the confusion

Joe

Ene
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 06:07 PM
YEP, I messed up. Sunday the 23rd and Monday the 24th are BIKES ONLY.

Sorry for any confusion (usually try to keep that to myself-duh).