PDA

View Full Version : Stolen: R6parts/tires/tools: C Spgs

snake226
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 09:59 PM
This is a long shot, but if anyone comes across somebody that doesn't fit the part, selling motorcycle parts from a first gen (99-02) R6 or sets of 120/180 Pirelli Dragon SuperCorsa slick takeoffs please let me know.

My place was broken into and many things were taken, most of it non-motorcycle related, however. The burglary is well into the thousands of dollars range.

The slicks and a red gas tank for an 02 R6 would be the most identifiable items that might turn up.

There was also a folding aluminum ramp, battery tender, new speedo healer, tools and several 4 liter bottles of Silkolene race oil. All of this would most likely come from a "non-bike" type of person.

Thanks

Tipys
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 11:50 PM
So he wont dont what he is talking about

cromer611
Fri Feb 29th, 2008, 06:15 AM
omg there was a guy at IMI last sunday that had supercorsas for sale. looked like they had about 10 pmp laps or so on them. didnt really get a good look at him for he wasnt there very long.

cromer611
Fri Feb 29th, 2008, 06:16 AM
dunno if thats the guy. but he only had tires with him. dunno about all the other stuff yer talkin bout

QuarterMile
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 07:44 AM
damn thats bullshit, I got my car stolen last summer, I only had it for about 3 weeks and just put the motor in it. Still had no insurance on it do to the fact I was still building it. I had it 3 full weeks, and it was stolen. Not only that they broke into my grauge and stole all my tools. All I have is screwdrivers now lol fucked up.

They also for some reason tride to get my 04 cbr600rr but did not know nothing about how to jack a bike or something. But they had a good time knocking it over. Sorry ass theafs.

Sorry to hear that man I hope you get find your stuff. Theafs need to lose fingers.