PDA

View Full Version : IMI on Saturday?

green_zx7r
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Too damn tired this week to take a trip to PMP (would love to...), so just wanted to see if anyone is going to IMI on Saturday?

Not sure if there are any kart races going on, but if not, I intend to get my 7R off the battery tender and have some fun.

Any takers?

Yusuke

D Berns R6
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 11:00 PM
I know of two MRA guys going on supermotos...Dave Gallant & Dale Eaton.

cromer611
Fri Feb 29th, 2008, 05:57 AM
i think ill be there. I also know how ya feel bud : ) I wanted to go to pmp last week but just a little behind on funds still to make it down there b4 the season starts. The Big budget just kinda blows atm

SixnChange
Fri Feb 29th, 2008, 09:51 AM
yeah i was thinking about going, specially since it's sposed to be 70 :siesta:

cromer611
Fri Feb 29th, 2008, 01:40 PM
you better go mister! havnt seen u in a while

Zanos
Fri Feb 29th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Cromer. Have room to pick up an exhaust from another going to IMI?

Looking for a South Denver person to pick up exhaust from IMI and return to South Denver.

Message me if you are able!!!

cromer611
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 09:56 AM
sent ya my # hit me up

green_zx7r
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 09:26 AM
Great times and nice weather. Can't believe it's snowing outside now...

As usual, all I was able to accomplish was to get in the way of the sumo riders, but my god some of those folks had beautiful form... There was one gentleman in particular... I think the back of th suit said "Galant"?

And Kevin, good luck on your race season this year!

D Berns R6
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:28 AM
There was one gentleman in particular... I think the back of th suit said "Galant"?

Yep, that's Dave Galant. He's a good rider. I've only seen him road race but i could image he is the same on a supermoto....

cromer611
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:37 AM
yea that galant guy was faaaaast. I was trying to keep up with him but those motards are just so light. kinda hard to keep a 600 flicking around at that pace. I guess Galant was sayin how he rides motard to improve his road racing skills, mentally setting himself up early to get on the gas sooner. Very clever.

My tires are shot now from pushing so hard to keep up with the guy. The guys at epic hooked me up. get tires for a awesome price and great service. Epic is definitely epic!

cromer611
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:51 AM
one thing yusuke, I must say you were hella smooth out there yesterday. you were very fluent and have awesome throttle control. I actually need to work on my smoothness of the throttle. there is no 20%-90%throttle in my wrist : (

D Berns R6
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 11:14 AM
one thing yusuke, I must say you were hella smooth out there yesterday. you were very fluent and have awesome throttle control. I actually need to work on my smoothness of the throttle. there is no 20%-90%throttle in my wrist : (

It just takes seat time...you'll get it. Just keep getting out there every chance you get.

Dingle

honda919
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:37 PM
epic hooked me up too with some good metzlers!! great tires.. hopefully i will get a good track day on em!

green_zx7r
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:48 PM

Thank you Kevin. Though the 'being fluent and good throttle control' is merely another way of saying extremely overweight body/bike combination + timid corner exits! LOL! :)

Talk about smooth, you sir, were riding very smooth especially out of the last 'S' curve and onto the front straight.

Yusuke

cromer611
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 05:39 PM
lol thanks dude