PDA

View Full Version : Cheyenne Riders

T-Dub
Fri Feb 29th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Hey Guys, there seems to be quite a few Riders from Cheyenne. We need to hook up and get things going up here. Maybe all get down to FTC for a ride here soon. Hit me back. lata, T-Dub.

honda919
Sat Mar 1st, 2008, 07:10 AM
hey whats up what are you doing today??? i was thinkin of estes but id ont know what its like down there... hit me up 307-221-6202

T-Dub
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 03:03 PM
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I rode around for about 5 hours in Cheyenne. There are some good roads going east. Met up with some of the AF guys. Those guys are nuts, but cool as hell. Campstool out to sapp bros was real cool till I saw the WHP sitting in the median. That slowed me down quite a bit. lol. This next weekend, I will be stuck in Greeley, so I guess no riding for me. But, whenever there is a decent weekend day, call me 307-287-0204.

chad23
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 05:27 PM
hey don't go bringing your antalope lovin arses down here to colorado. We're normal here and dont like your kind....OK for you guys I'll charge a tax, but dont go bringing all your friends here. Ride your own roads. :)
James it was good riding with you again, sorry I couldn't ride more with you guys, had to get work done

T-Dub
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
Just like a greenie, can't even spell antelope right. lol. Comon' you know if we come to Colorado to ride it will raise the IQ in both states. lol.

hey don't go bringing your antalope lovin arses down here to colorado. We're normal here and dont like your kind....OK for you guys I'll charge a tax, but dont go bringing all your friends here. Ride your own roads. :)
James it was good riding with you again, sorry I couldn't ride more with you guys, had to get work done

chad23
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
hell I see more colo plates in Wyo and a ton of Wyo plates here. the border has to extend 40 miles either way
Just leave the wind there

T-Dub
Mon Mar 3rd, 2008, 06:40 PM
Yeah, no kidding. I would gladly bring the wind down there if it would stay. Jesus it's been windy here today.

hell I see more colo plates in Wyo and a ton of Wyo plates here. the border has to extend 40 miles either way
Just leave the wind there

DavidofColorado
Mon Mar 3rd, 2008, 06:52 PM
Wy is cool. Its the fucker from Ca that need a wall put up around the state and then filled with water. lol. Wy is where people I don't talk to get their fireworks. Its nice when you don't have to go to TJ to get some firecrackers.

sandboxshooter
Wed Mar 5th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Add me to the list. Will be back home in August.

T-Dub
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 09:32 PM
So, when you get back from the sandbox, hit us up. I will be on days from May - August. Can't wait.

T-Dub
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Ok, Rough Company ERC is looking for some members. I am thinking we should all meet up at the bunkhouse out on Happy Jack Rd. on Friday the 28th of March if the weather is nice enough. What you guys think?

honda919
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 08:25 AM
what is rough house? but im down

T-Dub
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Rough House? You mean Rough Company. It's the Wyoming chapter of the Extreme Riders Club family. If you go to the website in my address, it gives a full explanation of the club and the history of the ERC. There is a Chapter in Colorado, and two in Oregon, one of which is all female. Don't let the 'Extreme' part throw you. We ride extreme machines. We aren't all stunters or racers, we just like to ride together and have a good time. We are just getting started here and can't wait to get things going. It's going to be a good year. OUT

honda919
Sat Mar 15th, 2008, 09:37 PM
yea i dont know about the whole lil "group" thing im not much of a biker boy..i like riding with people i just dont like commiting my self to "biker groups"

T-Dub
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 09:57 PM
trust me, there is no 'commitment'. if it gets political AT ALL, I am done. Just a group of folks getting together once in a while to ride, attend shows, possibly getting together 'bike nights' and such. It isn't exclusive, and isn't a 'motorcycle club'. it's a 'rider's club' (huge difference). So, if you don't want to join, that's cool too. It's not a big deal. It's just for fun.

T-Dub
Sat Mar 29th, 2008, 09:15 PM
well, since there seemed to be no interest in meeting the 28th, I think we will reschedule for some Sunday in the near future when the weather decides to cooperate.

I rode today to town and back. It was nice getting there, but windy as hell coming back. Anybody else get out in Cheyenne today?

Fly boy
Sun Mar 30th, 2008, 10:13 AM
I passed you when you were heading into town. I was in a red Titan with guns :D

There was some MAJOR head wind heading out to your place, I was surprised you went out.

I think I passed honda 919, but don't know his bike. It was a grey with carbon exhaust, maybe two bros?

honda919
Sun Mar 30th, 2008, 02:02 PM
yes that was me! you were in a truck? and yes cf two bros and i am always out.. If its above 40 im out riding

Fly boy
Sun Mar 30th, 2008, 06:52 PM
nice looking bike, you were leaning pretty bad heading west. Glad you got out safe!

I was in a Red Titan.

honda919
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 07:11 AM
haha yea it was a blast heading back with the tail wind i couldnt keep it below 100 lol

T-Dub
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 08:16 PM
I think I was at about a 45 degree angle coming back. It was nice until around 1. Then it just got windy as hell. But it's great to see we have the shitty blowing snow weather back. I missed it for the week it was gone.

honda919
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Any thing going on tomorrow?

T-Dub
Sat Apr 5th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Well, It depends on the weather. If it's nice, I might be out and about.

MRA 32
Sun Apr 6th, 2008, 01:12 AM
T Dub, You cheyenne guys need to meet up with us Greeley guys for a ride night when the weather finally turns warm!

Later, Jeff

T-Dub
Sun Apr 6th, 2008, 07:26 AM
That will not be a problem. The key is the weather. I will be off on Sat nights and Sundays in May through the end of August, so we will def. be heading south for some trips.

MRA 32
Mon Apr 7th, 2008, 07:29 PM
That sounds excellent, we usually ride on Sat. nights. Greeley is really boring so we usually go to Ft. Collins to hang out or we have a few secret stunt spots we hang out at as well.

Jeff

T-Dub
Mon Apr 7th, 2008, 07:48 PM
That sounds good to me. I am now sort of flying solo now. I put my VP on a plane to Italy this morning. So, until I get some more members, I will be on the road by myself. It really sucks.

T-Dub
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Who is going to be out tomorrow (Tuesday)? I saw a few out today when I was in Cheyenne. I was there from about 5 till dark (and cold). Anybody is going to be out, lets meet up you name the time and place. WHHOOOHOOO for the two days of nice riding weather that I didn't have to work.

honda919
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 05:48 AM
i will be out but i am heading up to the mountains as i had a friend pass away sunday. I will be doing a scenic ride. more than happy to join if you want?! hit me 307-221-6202

T-Dub
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Well, I do really appreciate the invite, especially the reason for the ride. I was out for a short time on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday, I rode around Cheyenne almost all day. I will be out and about on this Sunday for a while in the afternoon. At one I will be at the softball park for my little ones practice. Then will be riding around after that. If you want to meet up, that's where I will be. Can't miss me, I will be wearing a powertrip jacket.

T-Dub
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 07:34 PM
I met up with about 9 other bikes, Mostly R6, R1's, a few kawi's and a sweet ass stretched ZX-14 with a 300 rear. It was awesome. We hit all of the good roads in some good weather. It was a great group ride, everybody stayed together, everybody was safe. The best part is we rode around for most of the day and we all went home safe. And I got to meet some real cool guys. We will be out again next Sunday. We meet up at the Grease Monkey on Lincolnway. Also, there will be a HUGE ride through Poudre on May 18th. I will get more info. and pass it on here.

sandboxshooter
Sat May 10th, 2008, 07:51 AM
I'm back....If anyone sees a green ZX10 and Kawasaki jacket out riding, that be me.......rode yesterday a little and saw a few guys out riding.....this damn weather......sheesh.....

mtnairlover
Sat May 10th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Welcome back! You should be getting some awesome weather on Sunday.

T-Dub
Sat May 10th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Speaking of Tomorrow, I will be out a little afternoon if the weather holds. I will be on the bike in my sig. You see me, flag me down. And, welcome back from the sandbox.

honda919
Mon May 12th, 2008, 07:17 AM
Sandbox I will be riding around all the time on a silver 919. I will be going to the canyons on saturday morethan welcome to join. Call me at 307-221-6202 the name is James

jammin_on_Joules
Mon May 12th, 2008, 08:11 AM
I am off work today, any good places in the mountains west of you guys that are popular rides?

sandboxshooter
Mon May 12th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Thanks James....might be interested in that....although, feels a little awkward like a new bike since I haven't been on it in 9 months.....(hint: might be behind you a ways..... ;-) .......) I put about 200 miles on yesterday...rode down to Ft Collins....then back here for a while. I did see a group riding around about 9pm....but was in the car then. Will give you a call sometime soon.

mtnairlover
Mon May 12th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Hey you Cheyenne riders and everyone else. Don't mean to burst in here, but we're doing a sort of "n00b" ride on Sunday, May 18. We're starting out at 9:30 in West Loveland and heading into the hills.

Here's the address of our starting point:

Sandy's Conoco
5647 W US Highway 34
Loveland, CO 80537

This ride is a mixed abilities ride, but more to introduce newer riders to the area and to group riding. If you've not been up in the hills in Colorado, then this would be a good time to get yer feet wet.

Send me a PM if you think you wanna do this, or just show up. Either way, it will be a good time.:)

Ooops, my bad...I just saw this...http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21513 Not trying to step on toes here. Maybe we can meet up sometime for a Northy/Cheyenne ride.

T-Dub
Mon May 12th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Oh, not stepping on toes at all. It would be cool if we could all meet up in Wellington at around 9:30. If that doesn't work with the 'Noob Ride' plans, that's cool too. I am sure once the weather gets warmer in the evenings, some of us will be coming south for some rides.

mtnairlover
Mon May 12th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Cool, cool. Yeah, I'm trying to coordinate the Northern n00bs with the guys leaving from down at MoCo and see if we can meet up somewhere in between (it would be further south from us). That just means we get to plan yet another ride later on, which I'm just happy as a clam in doing;-)

T-Dub
Mon May 12th, 2008, 10:57 AM
No kidding.. Well, I sure hope we can get something planned. I am the PREZ of the Rough Company Extreme Riders Club and am looking forward to meeting up with the Rocky Mountain ERC in the near future. RMERC is a club based out of Denver. So, Eventually, I will be getting down there.

Maybe first or second Sunday in June?

mtnairlover
Mon May 12th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Um, not sure about June 1, since my son is graduating on May 31...there may be a bit of recovering going on at my house that Sunday. The next Sunday, June 8, is the "girlie ride". I've been planning that ride for a lil while now and we're set on that date. The following Sunday? Um, probably gonna have something going on then as well. Tee hee...um, yeah, I tend to like my summers a bit;-) I'll have to introduce you to daemon (Mayo) and maybe you guys can work on something, as well.

btw...I have no clue of the ERC...I just like to ride:-D

T-Dub
Tue May 13th, 2008, 01:10 AM
well, I am sure we will be setting up a ride sometime with the Denver chapter and We will be putting out invites to the CSC. ERC is just getting started here, but you can check out the site in my sig. There are forums, etc.

and we just like to ride too.

honda919
Thu May 15th, 2008, 08:44 AM
anytakers to tag along saturday and sunday? I will be doing a quick pace thru the mountains saturday with the dirty crew and then sunday i will be attending the noob ride with the girlfriend so we can look at the oh so beautiful scenery! Any one is welcome to join! Hit me up 307-221-6202

sandboxshooter
Fri May 16th, 2008, 12:08 AM
James. Will call you today (Friday).

T-Dub
Fri Aug 1st, 2008, 09:45 PM
So, how many of you guys are going to the car show Sunday at Lion's park?

KidCrAsH929
Sat Aug 9th, 2008, 09:05 AM
LOL thats some funny $**T i totaly understand Chad... Heres the kicker thought i was born in Cheyenne... lmao never too return... well maybe...:shocked::banghead:

KidCrAsH929
Sat Aug 9th, 2008, 09:06 AM
opps can't spell ether lmao... "though" is what i ment too put....

T-Dub
Sat Aug 9th, 2008, 05:06 PM
So, anyone up for a ride tomorrow? (Sunday Aug. 10)

T-Dub
Sat Mar 14th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Pretty good show today by the Suicidal Lifestyles guys from FT. Collins. I was highly impressed. Good skills, good showmanship, crowd participation. Good stuff. Lots of Cheyenne riders there too. I wish the dealerships around here would do more of these kind of things. Good Job guys.

mnfire
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Damn wish I would have seen this earlier... they did an awesome job down in loveland couple months ago

co750
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 08:01 PM
welcome back from the dead, year old post. lol

T-Dub
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Not too many Cheyenne boys posting in here. It did get kinda lonely in here after a while.

Think
Sun Mar 15th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Come on down to FoCo and we'll show you a good time... :drink::boobies:

mnfire
Mon Mar 16th, 2009, 10:13 PM
wow that was dumb of me... i didn't even realize this post was a year old

T-Dub
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:34 PM
wow that was dumb of me... i didn't even realize this post was a year old

Nah, I reserected the post you read. The show was last Saturday. It was really cool.

T-Dub
Tue Mar 17th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Come on down to FoCo and we'll show you a good time... :drink::boobies:
I am working Thursday - Saturday right now. In August I switch ends of the week, so I will be off on Fridays and Saturdays. That will be the good stuff. I only got to see the Saturday stunt show because I took a day of vacation to be there. It was worth it. :hump: