PDA

View Full Version : Poor Mans hook up on gear1!

BlueDevil
Wed Apr 30th, 2003, 08:29 AM
Well if U need full gear and you are broke here is the link for you. AGV gear blowouts. Helmets for 49.00. 1pc suits, gloves, boots all for 349.00.

http://www.helmetdepot.com/specials/combo/index.html

Big-J
Wed Apr 30th, 2003, 09:15 AM
:lol: :lol: That suit looks like it came straight from 1985!!! :lol:

AGV Helmets suck IMO!!! I bought a couple of them last year for about $40 and $50. :down: They are noisy and the chin strap is uncomfortable!! Thats why they are so cheap!!

BlueDevil
Wed Apr 30th, 2003, 09:20 AM
Ofcourse. They are ok for the money. If someone needs gear and cant afford much......Better they be safe right? :)

yakuza
Wed Apr 30th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Yeah, the styling is a little dated, but they would be adequate and affordable for some people. I know a couple people on here were asking for "cheap, functional" gear, so this might fit in perfect. Good find, Dion! :up:

BlueDevil
Wed Apr 30th, 2003, 09:47 AM
Hey what else am I going to do at work? :lol:

CSUAdam
Wed Apr 30th, 2003, 11:10 AM
The new AGV Sport stuff looks a lot better than the older stuff. That's probably why they are trying to clear out all of this stuff.
I own an AGV X-vent and I think it is the best helmet I have, way better than my Shoei RF-800. If you ever need cheap helmets check out the store at AGV.com They clear out all of the old stuff but you can still get some good stuff cheap. And the place where they ship them from is located in Ft. Collins so if your up this way (like me) you don't have to pay for shipping or tax, the price you see listed is the price you'll end up paying if you pick it up.