PDA

View Full Version : FREE seminar on ignition modifications/power/efficiency/

pilot
Sun Mar 9th, 2008, 09:20 AM
I came across this on my Lotus site. Sure, it is on a "riding day" but for many of us it would be a good thing to attend.:)

Applying Modern Technology to Tune ANY

Spark Ignition, Internal Combustion Engine

for Maximum Power or Economy, or

Minimum Emissions

With Vic Cooper, Colorado Department of Health

Saturday April 12, 2008

1:00 PM

Presented at: The ForneyMuseum of Transportation

4303 Brighton Boulevard – Denver, CO 80126

www.forneymuseum (http://www.forneymuseum/) 303-297-1113

Vic has been working with automotive engines for decades with efforts directed at achieving all of the above goals collectively, so we can have clean air to breathe and still enjoy performance. In that time, he has helped countless enthusiasts get their car functioning properly to pass required emission testing. In his spare time, he’s built cars for, and competed in, Autocross events. He has also assisted many others in pursuit of improved performance in their competition vehicles. Working day-in-day-out with the subject, and seeing the latest in the technology involved being applied; Vic has gained firsthand experience in using that technology to fine tune almost anything.

Learn how to use a wide-band O2 sensor to feed data to a logging device and gather accurate, real world, and highly usable data; simply by driving your vehicle. This data can then be examined and interpreted to give you results that rival dynamometer testing results.

Gain insights into applying the information gathered, and maximize your vehicles performance; whether for street, strip, track, or off-road. Virtually any & all vehicles; 2, 4, or more wheel, can benefit from this use of technology.

Being able to test, on site, at your competition venue, under that day’s conditions; so that you can adjust to those exact conditions, could make all the difference between First Place, and first looser.

Don’t miss this FREE opportunity to learn more about tuning from Vic Cooper

mastap07
Sun Mar 9th, 2008, 10:13 AM
i wish i could attend but i have to do that work thing that day...