PDA

View Full Version : Cinder Blocks on Craigslist

InlineSIX24
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 10:48 AM
He has them. He's bitter about it;
http://bp3.blogger.com/_bkFIPLIOGL8/R9FqC2dRxoI/AAAAAAAAJ5E/63SYhXU-i90/s1600-h/craigslistblocks-amanda.jpg

Bigrich12
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Somebody should e-mail him and tell him all about what you want to build, how should you build it and if he can help.

ChrisCBX
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Dude was having a bad day.:lol:

Aracheon
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 08:00 PM
I'd buy one of those bricks for $1.25 just for the laughter that quickly ensued after having read that ad. :lol:

BeoBe
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 09:31 PM
i wouldn't say bitter as much as i would say hes blundt... Im sure the guy has gotten alot of stupid emails about such and such.. he doesn't care what your building it etc.. he just wants to get rid of them and for 1.00 a block..

If you have concerns etc on what your building you should call a contractor or something.. if they are the blocks you want.. go pick them up and pay him..

He did use the word "fuck" alot. and not exactly the best sales pitch.. but a simple i want 100 blocks and i will pay you, when can i get them and sale is done...

I understand his point but he just didn't take the best way of pointing it out.. lol I can only imagine some of the idiots that use craigslist and their emails.. lol

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 09:44 PM
pretty sure this is a repost, but I can't find the original, so I'll just be amused by lots of profanity