PDA

View Full Version : Femmoto 2008

Mae
Wed Mar 12th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Any ladies (or even gentlemen) going this year?
Thought I'd give a heads-up in advance so anyone wanting to go can start saving money now.

Femmoto 2008
October 3rd, 4th & 5th
Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Trackday
Friday October 3rd
Open to Women & Men
Need your own motorcycle
No Membership Required
Price $135

Street Demos
Friday October 3rd 1pm - 5pmSaturday October 4th & Sunday October 5th 9am-5pm
Open to Women & Men
No Membership Required
Price $25
On Track Demos
Saturday October 4th & Sunday October 5th
Women Only
Do not ride your own motorcycle
Price $135
Club Femmoto Membership Required $40

Im going!
I am going to be there with at least 20 other Chic Riders from all over the USA. Jessica Maine said she is scheduled to do a stunt show too!
Dont think I can get my bike all the way out there for this (I'll have it by then but I dont have a truck or trailer) but thats ok I can play on the demos!
We are thinking about getting a group discount at a hotel so if you are thinking bout going let me know so I can get a good headcount.

sprtbkbabe
Wed Mar 12th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Mae- I've wanted to do this for 3 years now... I'd REALLY like to make the time for it, for sure!

Mae
Wed Mar 12th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Come with!!!
I heard about it last year but didnt have the $$$ to go.
This year though I am saving every penny I can just so I can get my bike and also be able to go to this!
Come with!

sprtbkbabe
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Come with!!!
I heard about it last year but didnt have the $$$ to go.
This year though I am saving every penny I can just so I can get my bike and also be able to go to this!
Come with!

Keep me on the list! I easily can make it this year, no doubt!! Whoo-hoo!!

UnoMOTO
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 09:21 AM
My wife has done Femmoto the last two years and she is hooked for life. This coming october we will try to take our bikes out there so I can play too.

Here is my baby tearing it up

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4228/picture215zo0.jpg

Mae
Sun Mar 30th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Woohoo!
*bump*

Anyone else thinking about going?

Sptbkbabe, I think a couple of our girls in Vegas are getting quotes for us on some local hotels. I actually just got a thing for a 3day 2 night stay for vegas that I might use if its not one of those BS scam things. But if it is legit that'd be AWESOME & Its a 2 person so I am gonna bunk up.
If you want I can save the spot for ya! Unless you have someone else coming or would rather your own room then I can auction it off to one of the other girls on CR that are coming along :)

Of course still gotta make sure its legit...ya know no hoops to jump or seminars to waste my time on and so on.

sprtbkbabe
Sun Mar 30th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Woohoo!
Sptbkbabe, I think a couple of our girls in Vegas are getting quotes for us on some local hotels. I actually just got a thing for a 3day 2 night stay for vegas that I might use if its not one of those BS scam things. But if it is legit that'd be AWESOME & Its a 2 person so I am gonna bunk up.
If you want I can save the spot for ya! Unless you have someone else coming or would rather your own room then I can auction it off to one of the other girls on CR that are coming along :)

Of course still gotta make sure its legit...ya know no hoops to jump or seminars to waste my time on and so on.

PM sent

Toxicgirl
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 09:21 AM
Its also Las Vegas Bike Fest the same weekend in Downtown Las Vegas! Some of the sickgirlz are hoping to volunteer there.

Mae
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 06:19 PM
Sptbkbabe u fecking rawk might I just say haha

I got a cpl more girls that are thinking bout coming out with me. Deff two maybe one more to add if she is still in Colorado...hell I'll drag her ass even if she moves to Utah!
This is going to be an absolute BLAST!

500rgurl
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 11:32 AM
I have been trying to get out to Femmoto for the last few years! I will have to see how the funds look like to go! :)

Toxicgirl
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 04:01 PM
I have been trying to get out to Femmoto for the last few years! I will have to see how the funds look like to go! :)

Hey Jenn! Hope you can go!