PDA

View Full Version : Taught the youngin to ride..

Jmetz
Wed Mar 12th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Today. Went a lot better then I expected. She picked it all up really quick. She was clutching n all inside of an hour.

She's a natural!

Here's a little vid. Nothing terribly exciting but I was stoked she took right to it. The sound didn't transfer but oh well.. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toTvp2Z-lYI

Suki
Wed Mar 12th, 2008, 11:24 PM
awww! good job! was that out at watkins?

chad23
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 07:38 AM
you should be proud. Plus she did her first stunt....The lookback. :)

Sortarican
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Good job J, you've taught her to use a firearm and ride a motorcycle.
Now she doesn't have to hook up with some punk boyfriend to ride and shoot.
(Good thinking.)

Though I think she needs a lighter helmet...she looked like a bobble-head in the bumps.

Jmetz
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Thanks guys!

Suki, it was at Watkins. It was funny, as she got more confident she'd be staring me down as she passed and I'd be yelling for her to look where she's going. :lol:

Jeff the helmet is pretty light but just a fraction big.. I'm gonna get her a youth med.

Suki
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Thanks guys!

Suki, it was at Watkins. It was funny, as she got more confident she'd be staring me down as she passed and I'd be yelling for her to look where she's going. :lol:

Jeff the helmet is pretty light but just a fraction big.. I'm gonna get her a youth med.

OMG! that's exactly what siate did when we started him out! hell he STILL does that and ended up riding off the road last summer! Took a nice tumble down the hill, hopefully he'll learn that he needs to keep his head forward and not looking back. crazy kids!

puckstr
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Very Cool.