PDA

View Full Version : Wise Harley Rider

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Landscaping w/ your bike.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44mu5Ck8AA4

ChrisCBX
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Some HD owners think their bikes are all things to all people. Maybe they are. I didn't know you could use them as garden tractors.

If you listen carefully, you can hear the woman say..........

"you weren't even drinking were you?" and he says "no".

I would have wanted to claim that I was drunk after that stunt.:roll:

RyNo24
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 12:57 PM
YAY, we found a good use for a Harley!

I like how the guy says, "Maybe that wasn't a good idea." After he tips his $20,000+ over.

Rednarb
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Maybe there is a market for HD's with PTO after all... hook up all sorts of implements and whatnot. Would need a transfer case or something to get some higher gearing tho...

:-P

arata954
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 01:24 PM
what a f@cking retard

RyNo24
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Maybe the boys at Victory Cycles will see this video and start producing Poloris accessories that will bolt on their cruisers lol. "Check out my new Glacier plow on my Hammer!" "I just got my power winch on my Vision"

puckstr
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Is the Title

"Wise Harley Rider" an Oxymoron?

Well at least the rider is a Moron

RyNo24
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Is the Title

"Wise Harley Rider" an Oxymoron?

Well at least the rider is a Moron

I think so, paying double what the bikes really worth is pretty dumb. Star bikes are just as much of a bike as a Harley but are half the price.

puckstr
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 02:45 PM
I think so, paying double what the bikes really worth is pretty dumb. Star bikes are just as much of a bike as a Harley but are half the price.

Lots of Harley riders are ALL about the NAME.

BeoBe
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 02:48 PM
what can i say.. if i spent my life savings on a POS bike id prolly use it to its full potential too... And who said harleys are overpriced and underworked. hahah

Matty
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Star bikes are just as much of a bike as a Harley but are half the price.
not quite....

Aracheon
Thu Mar 13th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Maybe there is a market for HD's with PTO after all... hook up all sorts of implements and whatnot. Would need a transfer case or something to get some higher gearing tho...

:-P

"...with PTO..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic!