PDA

View Full Version : Passenger dismount during wheelie (WAS: new CSC Logo GIF)

Zuki 12/11
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 09:31 PM
this should be the new gif for the front page, considering how your summer is going....screeeech,blamo!

http://www.sportsbikerider.com/useruploads/video/SBR15_Untitled.mpg

NZ Darren
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 09:33 PM
:lol: :lol:

Thats gonna hurt!!!!!!

Canuck
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 09:39 PM
:lol: :lol:

Fucking squids. I just kept playing that in slow motion, forward and reverse. I felt like John Madden on the play by play.

:no:

CAMit...
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 09:51 PM
A helmut with a tank top...(in my best guiness voice)...BRILLIANT!!!

Well...she used to have soft, silky smooth skin...now it's all nice pink scare tisue... :o

How well do you think that tank top held up against the concrete in the chest area??? :?

Pewee5900
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:00 PM
She pushed off after they had already landed...I gotta say, I can't help but feel a little bad for her...

Zuki 12/11
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:10 PM
ok...here's a hint. This club has WAY too many people crashing and dying or fucking themselves up permanently. This was kind of a backhand to you squids. You people don't get it. So how many of you have to die before you get the hint to not TRY to drag a knee while on public roads? Let me see here...Ah! the last guy is in a coma. Dead people memorials and funds set up for those who can't keep it upright. Oh yeah, don't forget Craig Hospital!! Now thats a vacation!
...nice...
This club is part of the problem. The nit-wit wanna be "stuntaz" [please use proper english you sound mongoloid] and new riders get these sportbikes and try to keep up with the experianced. Not good! Are people told they CAN'T ride with you if they are "problem" children and obviously can't keep up , safely?
And your moderators are no help! These guys laugh about puttin one up or doing stuntz while NOT having an endorsement. Way to go Fuck-o.

And before you bitch-boys and girls get the wrong impression, yeah I speed, I've been to D.G. for friends too many times and I've watched friends with screws holding there pelvis together and legs get reattached and the consequences of closed and open head injuries. I've dumped my bike and ended up in the ER, so no ones perfect.

I wish you all safe riding and I hope to see you on the road. Meanwhile, fucking grow up!

Shiny side up, if you can manage it...

I'm out of here and request the owner/mods remove my screenname and password from your member list.

1000RR
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:13 PM
...bunch of drivel...

Who pissed in your cheerios?

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:16 PM
He seems to think he has all the answers. I guess perfect people do. :roll:

CAMit...
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:22 PM
I appoligise to those who read my post...I think I've had a few too many to post while in anger...

For you :321: :321:

Quick636
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:23 PM
ok...here's a hint. This club has WAY too many people crashing and dying or fucking themselves up permanently. This was kind of a backhand to you squids. You people don't get it. So how many of you have to die before you get the hint to not TRY to drag a knee while on public roads? Let me see here...Ah! the last guy is in a coma. Dead people memorials and funds set up for those who can't keep it upright. Oh yeah, don't forget Craig Hospital!! Now thats a vacation!
...nice...
This club is part of the problem. The nit-wit wanna be "stuntaz" [please use proper english you sound mongoloid] and new riders get these sportbikes and try to keep up with the experianced. Not good! Are people told they CAN'T ride with you if they are "problem" children and obviously can't keep up , safely?
And your moderators are no help! These guys laugh about puttin one up or doing stuntz while NOT having an endorsement. Way to go Fuck-o.

And before you bitch-boys and girls get the wrong impression, yeah I speed, I've been to D.G. for friends too many times and I've watched friends with screws holding there pelvis together and legs get reattached and the consequences of closed and open head injuries. I've dumped my bike and ended up in the ER, so no ones perfect.

I wish you all safe riding and I hope to see you on the road. Meanwhile, fucking grow up!

Shiny side up, if you can manage it...

I'm out of here and request the owner/mods remove my screenname and password from your member list.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out. :321:

NZ Darren
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:29 PM
Yeah, really gonna miss this guy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1000RR
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:37 PM
This was kind of a backhand to you squids.

I think it made him mad that everyone missed his lame ass attempt at an insult in the first place.

Pink Taco Hunter
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:38 PM
http://webpages.charter.net/connectingzone/naughty/10.gif

~Barn~
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:40 PM
What a loss *this* kid's gonna be. :lol:

NZ Darren
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 10:42 PM
At least the video of him and his girl friend was funny.

Brizz
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 11:23 PM
That is horrible.

Monkey
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 12:24 AM
I'm not really sure if I should laugh at this pitiful attempt of his to insult us, or cry because of how pathetic this person truely is.

"i'd like to ask the moderators to please remove my testicles as I imagine they are too large"

PmanCBR
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:25 AM
first of all....most everyone here that has crashed and is a member of this club was wearing gear. Second, your bikes are gay.

Scer
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:44 AM
I wonder if the guy was wearing that shirt that said " If you can read this, the bitch fell off"?

I feel for the girl, really, but c'mon: play hard, pay hard.

play on playas

shmoab
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:53 AM
I wonder if the guy was wearing that shirt that said " If you can read this, the bitch fell off"?

I was thinking the same thing. lol

If you watch it the girls left foot comes off the peg to start her high jump attempt. She actually did get some pretty good air.

Project Sh*tbox
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 05:34 AM
And before you bitch-boys and girls get the wrong impression...

Don't worry, we all have the right impression. You're an ass. You were an ass to me in my post, where you put up your 8th post, and now you worked up the nerve to be an ass to the entire club by post 24. Who's the "Fuck-o"? Uh... that'd be you.

I have only been a member of this club for a month or two, and found that the members here are all cool as hell, and as helpful as you would need them to be. You are neither. You and your "holier than thou" smart ass posts will not be missed.

You must be angry at the world because you have seasonal depression. Well, it's not overcast, you only think the sky is brown because you have your head up your ass.

-ASC

Mista Black
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 05:57 AM
And before you bitch-boys and girls get the wrong impression...

Don't worry, we all have the right impression. You're an ass. You were an ass to me in my post, where you put up your 8th post, and now you worked up the nerve to be an ass to the entire club by post 24. Who's the "Fuck-o"? Uh... that'd be you.

I have only been a member of this club for a month or two, and found that the members here are all cool as hell, and as helpful as you would need them to be. You are neither. You and your "holier than thou" smart ass posts will not be missed.

You must be angry at the world because you have seasonal depression. Well, it's not overcast, you only think the sky is brown because you have your head up your ass.

-ASC

:imwithstupid: CSC -> :slap: <- Zuke

BrandonR1
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 06:50 AM
poor girl.... :|

Brizz
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 07:33 AM
first of all....most everyone here that has crashed and is a member of this club was wearing gear. Second, your bikes are gay.

What are you trying to say here? Whos bikes are gay.

Admins can we change the title of this thread?

Bugkiller1
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 07:48 AM
If this isn't a squid comment I don't know what is... way to go dumbass!

Zuki 12/11

Replies: 289
Views: 6075
Forum: General Discussion Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:31 am Subject: New member introductions here
so...R1100S (jeff for short..are you?!) out of curiosity, when I've borrowed by buddies R11S The bags seem to drag really easy and the center stand is long gone. Considering the comments I've seen o ...

R1ch
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 08:11 AM

Well you don't need to be perfect to be a hypocrite, and you are just that. I have never gone to the hospital on a street bike, so maybe I can point my finger in your direction. If you were watching people go down and went to the hospital yourself, you obviously did not learn about how to practice what you preach. Why did you post this image? Was it to try to persuade people to be safer? Is all you did is make people angry and dismiss anything you said. If it was to show you are completely insensitive it the misfortunes of another person, well you did that pretty well. The moderators have as much control as you do in preventing people from doing stunts, what you said will make no difference either. I pity that woman, but I bet she will learn from her mistakes where as you have been hurt, watched and learned nothing and will probably remain the same way until the day you die. You really don’t care about anyone here on the board and your comment proves it with out a doubt then you try to wrap it up with a sweet little bow, "I wish you all safe riding and Keep the shiny side up" your attempt to show concern is as pathetic as you are . There has to be people in the world who are like you, to remind everyone else what not to be. I won’t call you names but I think most people on this board have you pegged right. So go back to the hole you climbed out of.

Anonymous
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 12:24 PM
I feel really sorry for that girl!!! :( It almost looks like she jumped off intentionally. This is recent, so if anybody knows where this came from, please let us know - I'd be interested to know the outcome. I hope she wasn't too rashed-up. :|

ok...here's a hint. This club has WAY too many people crashing and dying or fucking themselves up permanently. This was kind of a backhand to you squids. You people don't get it.If you would have stopped here,

So how many of you have to die before you get the hint to not TRY to drag a knee while on public roads?or here,

Let me see here...Ah! the last guy is in a coma. Dead people memorials and funds set up for those who can't keep it upright. Oh yeah, don't forget Craig Hospital!! Now thats a vacation!
...nice...or even here,
I don't think you would have caught any flak. Mayby a few "chill out, dude" comments, but that's about it.

And your moderators are no help! These guys laugh about puttin one up or doing stuntz while NOT having an endorsement. Way to go Fuck-o.:wtf: Where?

I'm out of here and request the owner/mods remove my screenname and password from your member list.I'm sure that won't be a problem. :idea: Or we can all send him PM's and flood his inbox! :twisted: j/k :lol:

So...

Who did piss in your ceral this morning? :shock:

Wahooman
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 12:26 PM
Thanks Bob.

Anonymous
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 12:34 PM

Yeah sorry, that was my bad. I forgot that when I signed on to moderate an INTERNET FORUM, I was also supposed to be on every road 24/7 to constantly tell people how to ride their own bikes.

Hey cheesedick, get a clue: It is not our responsibility nor occupation to tell people what to do. We actively and passionately encourage safe riding here; however, stupidity is a genetic human condition, and we can't predict or control when it will come about. If someone wants to fling herself off the back of a bike at 60mph wearing little more than a helmet, I really can't stop her. If the operator of said bike does something to cause her to catch air, that's on him. We certainly didn't stand there and say "hey dude it'd be sweet to see your girlfriend meatgrinder herself after a killer wheelie!"...

Perhaps if you weren't suffering from Acute Cranial-Rectal Inversion Syndrome, you would see that sometimes accidents happen, however this club is FAR from being the problem. But of course you are perfect. Silly me. :roll:

Hey bob I think we should leave it here for a little while. Just incase some members of "this club" would like to contact our newest ex-member directly...

I'd feel bad for ya son, but you come into my house and start talking shit to me, and I have no sympathy for you. Now, piss off fucktard.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 12:57 PM
<snip>...however, stupidity is a genetic human condition, and we can't predict or control when it will come about.

It came in the form of Zuki 12/11 :321:

v413nc3
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:01 PM
If it isn't bad enough that he seems to have some god complex placing himself above all others he has the audacity to give riding hints to people. The only hope, or rather it might be a prayer, that I have for this complete and total fucktard is that some day he'll realize that getting mad at people for no reason and taking his latent anger out on us for him being slow, sporting a small fallus, and being beaten as a child by his father. I really am sorry your childhood sucked, but you will have to grow up and pretend to be an adult eventually. And I *think* that means reviewing in that unbellievably small brain of yours what you will say BEFORE you say it. Do you find it hard to ride with one foot constantly in your mouth?

RaverDude
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:03 PM
Now, piss off fucktard.
well said ralphy :lol:

PmanCBR
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:24 PM

What are you trying to say here? Whos bikes are gay.

Admins can we change the title of this thread?

I meant Zuki's bikes were gay. Sorry bout that.

Brizz
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:31 PM
Agreed :idea:

foxyblue
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:41 PM
Zuki 12/11, if you are still on the board & if not this is still how I feel.

1. this club, yes has multiple personalities & granted not everyone agrees with the actions of others, that's life.

2. every ride I have ever gone on folks have stressed RIDE YOUR OWN PACE, especially to the newbies

3. I don't know & can't speak for the others, but if I don't feel comfortable about a group of riders or my skill level for the ride of the day, I DO NOT go on the ride or I go about my own way when I don't like the current situation. (MY DECISION, not the club's)

4. this club, in general, has a general compassion for virtually all riders. So, all posts that talk about riders going down and what not, are NOT all riders in the club, CSC that is. In fact many cruiser rider down posts have occurred. Excuse US for being compassionate folks & getting the news out to our community about fallen soldiers.

5. And yes, many of us CSCrs will chastise folks in accidents & what not especially if we think that they were doing something stupid (i.e. not wearing appropriate gear, stunting in an inappropriate setting.....). If no one does the chastising some more gullible folks might not get the point. Again, these are OUR OPINIONS & we can not stop folks from doing what they want, but we can express our impressions of the situation.

6. As for the laughing at certain situations. You can't be serious all the time, you'll give yourself a heart attack or an ulcer. Sometimes the best remedy for a problem is a good joke (usually with a hidden meaning).

7. As for our moderators, some I have met others I have not, but if you have a problem with them. First PM them, if you're still upset, then talk to the next official in line, but Don't Go Bashing them in front of the whole PUBLIC. Don't get all high & mighty when you are being just as rude & inconsiderate as the folks that you are seemingly complaining about. That is MY OPINION!!!!

jeaven
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:07 PM
Well Umm... Hrm... How to respond... At first glance the video was more of a OMG.... then, looking at the video in slow mo, It looks like the passenger wasn't prepared to hold on while the rider popped a wheelie. Secondly, It didn't look like she pushed off, it looked like a panic oh crap grab, Lastly, the bike looks all primered which reasonable deduction concludes that it's a bike that gets fixed alot. I would conclude it's both der faults... I sure hope the passenger was ok though! And as stated previously before, a hard lessoned learned the hard way...

But, on the main topic at hand, I consider it weak to attack an entire group when obviously this guy hasn't met everyone, someone pissed in is cheerios. If I pissed in your cheerios, let me know, i hope I wasn't becuase I was that drunk, I usually remember those things... but oh wait, I don't think I've met ya at any of the bike nights.... :321: and if I have, it's only because I was a little too :drink: ...

All and All, I'm still having a great day!

Anonymous
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:11 PM
But, on the main topic at hand, I consider it weak to attack an entire group when obviously this guy hasn't met everyone, someone pissed in is cheerios. If I pissed in your cheerios, let me know, i hope I wasn't becuase I was that drunk, I usually remember those things... but oh wait, I don't think I've met ya at any of the bike nights.... :321: and if I have, it's only because I was a little too :drink: ...

And more to the point, I think we've all learned an important lesson here:

Always be wary of someone who walks around with a bowl of cheerios for no apparent reason, especially if people are pissing in it! You just never can tell about that sort of person... :shock:

You know to be honest, I don't care if he does want to call out the mods and every other member here in public. No skin off our back if he wants to make an ass of himself on the way out...

Project Sh*tbox
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:28 PM
Zuki 12/11 ------> (_._)

(big ass) :D

-ASC

McVaaahhh
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
I think I'm going to miss zuki aka fucktard. It's always funny to watch somebody make a complete ass of themselves. It's kinda like watching "You Gotta See this" on fox sports. For some reason we love to watch people do stupid stuff, and I for one got a kick out of the trouble he stirred up, even though he was an ass. :321:

Brizz
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 03:31 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/negative15.jpg

R1ch
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 03:32 PM
I think I'm going to miss zuki aka fucktard. It's always funny to watch somebody make a complete ass of themselves. It's kinda like watching "You Gotta See this" on fox sports. For some reason we love to watch people do stupid stuff, and I for one got a kick out of the trouble he stirred up, even though he was an ass. :321:

You know, your right in a twisted sort of way. The threads that don't stir it up to me up are boring and I dont' read them. So I guess it's all good... http://www.motox.org/images/what.gif

jeaven
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 03:34 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/negative15.jpg

:pointlaugh:

Canuck
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 05:11 PM
Zuki 12/11 ------> (_._)

(big ass) :D

-ASC

:imwithstupid:

macktastic brake grabber
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 05:30 PM
well well well, we finally got a scotty in the club and he leaves on his own accord. damn would have been much more fun to fucktard him to death.
jesus h christmas
WHAT A LAME FUCKHEAD.
just my opinion,
mack

DanFZ1
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
:guns: ...and they will say of him, when he is gone, "He was just another 24 post wonder".

Posters like that will always come and go on any message board (read: twits) so no biggy there. It is however, quite refreshing to see the amazing degree of creativity when it comes to flaming lamers on this board and, after having read the tazer thread I cant believe you guys are being so nice to the rube who posted (and fled) this thread.

IMO you are all a fine group of people.

CBRChick
Sun Sep 5th, 2004, 10:46 AM
IMO you are all a fine group of people.

Uhh ... you got a little something brown on your nose ... :D

NZ Darren
Sun Sep 5th, 2004, 01:49 PM

You know, your right in a twisted sort of way. The threads that don't stir it up to me up are boring and I dont' read them. So I guess it's all good... http://www.motox.org/images/what.gif

I agree

Bring back "cheesedick fucktard"
I want to see what other insults people are going to make up!!!

King Nothing
Sun Sep 5th, 2004, 02:05 PM

I agree

Bring back "cheesedick fucktard"
I want to see what other insults people are going to make up!!!just call him a big "stupid head," he won't be showing his face 'round here anymore! :D

Brizz
Sun Sep 5th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Well it didnt take much to get rid of em did it? :roll:

NorCALSpeed
Mon Sep 6th, 2004, 02:49 AM
I watched that and my jaw hit the floor in horror. That guy isn't getting laid for a lonnnnnnnnnng time. And if she didn't know he was gonna wheelie I feel so bad for her. If she did, well then she's probably blonde.