PDA

View Full Version : Bad genetic modification!

tarded400
Fri Mar 21st, 2008, 08:08 PM
I don't know how you guys feel, but I grew up on a farm and I know a little about how the evil farmers scheme to rob everyone. Jackass.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=zTQ92bE_Oa4

King Nothing
Fri Mar 21st, 2008, 09:10 PM
I tried to watch the entire video, but it was a grammatical abortion of epic proportions. If you're going to make some dipshit video and post it on the 'net, at least TRY to use proper grammar.

FAIL

Repsol a095
Fri Mar 21st, 2008, 09:19 PM
I concur!!!

Sonic Boom
Fri Mar 21st, 2008, 09:47 PM
I agree as well.

What song is that???

I've been searching forever trying to find it after my last hard drive took a shit and lost everything.

salsashark
Fri Mar 21st, 2008, 10:20 PM
Yes yes, shout it from the rooftops... evil corporate empires... booooooo

So down with evil corporations and up with straight theft! Try buying your stock photos instead of stealing them from Ablestock... nice watermarks!

arcatacat
Fri Mar 21st, 2008, 10:24 PM
Wow. How can anyone take that seriously? It looks like a middle school kid put that together.

Using a stock photo of a marijuana flower to illustrate agricultural weeds?

Classy. Real classy.

:down:

Warren
Fri Mar 21st, 2008, 10:39 PM
I don't know how you guys feel, but I grew up on a farm and I know a little about how the evil farmers scheme to rob everyone. Jackass.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=zTQ92bE_Oa4

I don't think it is about evil farmers so much as evil corporations. I know life for farmers is really tough, but it seems to me like they ought to be looking at their long term livelihood as well as the short term. Many modern farming practices continue to deplete the soil and more and more fertilizer has to be used to produce the same amount of yield. The chemical companies are the only ones who get rich from that. In addition unless something is done to help conserve the topsoil, this country will most likely be headed towards another dustbowl.

tarded400
Sat Mar 22nd, 2008, 12:13 AM
I can see that. I just got back home from a trip down to see my parents, and it was pretty dry and some land was blowing. We went out in the field in the pickup and it had rained about .1", so it was muddy on top but at the same time dust was coming up from under the wet dirt. Steps definitely have to be taken to avoid another dust bowl, but you would think it is a self-correcting problem. If your land blows, you don't raise a crop, and you lose.