PDA

View Full Version : Speaking Dragonese

mtnairlover
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 12:16 PM
A lil bit o'levity never hurt anyone. So, let's have a contest. First one to guess all the following dragon-speak sayings wins (or guess as many as possible). So here goes...

Wobble-di guts
Yum-yum on di bum
Smelly breezers
Crappa cack-cack
Do di chuckli ha-has
Piss people
Do di vomit belly squeezers
Snotting gum
Swappa da yucki
No brainersHave fun.:D

DavidofColorado
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 12:39 PM
I know them all but I will let others try. What is the prize?

mtnairlover
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 03:38 PM
Prize? Hmmm...didn't think of one. Uh, how about for you David, I'll buy ya a drink at MotoHaus if you ever make it up there. Or, if coffee ain't yer cup o'tea, then I'll buy ya a drink after you show me some shootin' skillz....after I show you hwy7 on 2-wheels;-)

daemon
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:23 PM
i'm a dragon fan(duh!!),but i've never heard these.
must be from a kid's book

mtnairlover
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:42 PM
I was born in the year of the dragon...more specifically, the Wood Dragon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood_%28classical_element%29). But, that's not what the dragon-speak is all about. It is a kid's book, though. My youngest is reading one for school and will soon have to make a dragon to take to school. When she started reading those phrases, I cracked up. I bet if you guessed at any of them, you'd probably be right...there are a couple that are pretty easy to guess.

DavidofColorado
Sun Mar 23rd, 2008, 08:54 PM
Your still on for some shooting lessons.

mtnairlover
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Ha! Thought I'd forget huh? I'm stubborn like that...or is that loyal...or...stick to my word?...or...? :-D

DavidofColorado
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 07:38 PM
While I get offers to take new people out to shoot I sometimes get blown off. I figure they see the big ol' guns and go running back to the open and supporting arms of Boulder for some weed and therapy (read Chinese reeducation camps). I don't see what the big deal is we go up there shoot some paper and/or cans. The beauty of it is a hoplophobe dies a cowards death and a hoplophile rises from the ashes. Then we go gun shopping. Its a beautiful thing.

I haven't forgot as soon as your ready and you think its warm enough lets do it.
I still can't figure out how do get rifle on the bike so unless you have fork holsters I don't think we will need them. Pistols are fun too them require a stronger arm but not that much stronger.

mtnairlover
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Ha, ha...ppl just can't categorize me...I am an anomaly. I ain't no weakling either *checks biceps again*, but that doesn't mean I have any clue what kinda strength you're talking about;-)

Let me know when you have days off, etc. I've got Spring Break next week and then if it's still not nice enough, I'll let ya know a later date.

Oh, and I ain't a skeered of no guns...it's the freakin weirdos pulling the triggers that freak me out;-p

DavidofColorado
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Its just the freaking weirdos. Trust me on that. The gun is a victim too.

I mean you need a strong arm because you have hold it out in front of you and it gets heavy after a while.

I have the weekends off.