PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Schomp bought Fay Meyers

T-byrd
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:29 PM
I just heard today the Ralph Schomp bought Fay Meyers. I asked one of the employees what kind of changes to expect and he told me they wanted to be like it was back in the old location. More hard parts in stock and what not.

Tanya

krod
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:38 PM
Thats great but still wont go there. Service sucks and the sales staff won't give you the time of day unless your there to buy a new bike.

King Nothing
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:45 PM
i think its a GREAT thing that Ralph bought Fey. I bought a Accord from Ralph last year and it was the BEST car-buying experiance i've ever had! Now, hopefully, Ralph will teach the vultures at Fey how to treat a customer.

Kauai Boy
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:48 PM
For those of you that have bought cars from Ralph Schomp, you know that we do things the right way. We treat eveyone with respect. Kingnothing bought a Honda from us. Bueller bought a BMW from us. Krod, you even told me a few rides ago that you like doing business with us. Don't worry, give us some time and we will have things running the "Schomp" way. :up:

1000RR
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:48 PM
I'll go back when I see an "Under New Management" sign on the building

troythetroll
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:59 PM
A persistent beef I've got at every bike dealership I've ever visited in Colorado is that they act like cager dealerships, changing prices, bait and switch, extended warranties tried to get slipped in when you aren't looking, bend over and assemble fee's which don't exist elsewhere...I mean really....whats a cager dealership going to do....reinforce all those bad characteristics because Fay wasn't hosing people well enough themselves?

Kauai Boy
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:11 PM
A persistent beef I've got at every bike dealership I've ever visited in Colorado is that they act like cager dealerships, changing prices, bait and switch, extended warranties tried to get slipped in when you aren't looking, bend over and assemble fee's which don't exist elsewhere...I mean really....whats a cager dealership going to do....reinforce all those bad characteristics because Fay wasn't hosing people well enough themselves?

You have obviously not been to Ralph Schomp.

King Nothing
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:14 PM

You have obviously not been to Ralph Schomp.(this is not a paid endorsement) BUY FROM RALPH SCHOMP!!!!!!!! BEST DEALER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

troythetroll
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:18 PM
I have never bought a vehicle from Ralph Schomp. I have bought vehicles from other places which treated me fair, were reasonable and attentive to what I needed, and I was happy with the buying experience. Does that mean I think one of them could take over Fay Meyers and make it different than every other bike dealership I've been in? Nope. Cages are cages, nice salesman are nice salesman, and I don't beleive that a cage dealership populated with nice salesman taking over a bike dealership means much.....

But I wouldn't mind being proven wrong...its about time someone around here did it right.

Kauai Boy
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:21 PM
I have never bought a vehicle from Ralph Schomp. I have bought vehicles from other places which treated me fair, were reasonable and attentive to what I needed, and I was happy with the buying experience. Does that mean I think one of them could take over Fay Meyers and make it different than every other bike dealership I've been in? Nope. Cages are cages, nice salesman are nice salesman, and I don't beleive that a cage dealership populated with nice salesman taking over a bike dealership means much.....

But I wouldn't mind being proven wrong...its about time someone around here did it right.

Amen to that. :yes:

King Nothing
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:24 PM
i have some faith in ralph, mostly because they are VERY attentive. I was floored when about 6 months AFTER i bought our Accord i received a call from a salesperson at Ralph. She said that she was new and replacing the guy who sold us our car 6 months ago. She was taking over our "account" and if there was anything we ever needed, to just call her. That was the icing on the cake for me. :up: i dig Ralph Schomp.

The Ductor
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:25 PM
I also have to back the fact that Ralph schomp is a great dealer to buy a car from...I had a great exp buying my car there...would go back to buy another car from them any da..

salsashark
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 11:04 PM

I agree with you to an extent. That is exactly how I felt when shopping at Fay. I've now bought 2 bikes from Aurora Honda and had none of these things happen. I recommend checking them out.

King Nothing
Fri Sep 3rd, 2004, 11:11 PM
good job james, with the sig line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

krod
Sat Sep 4th, 2004, 10:04 PM
For those of you that have bought cars from Ralph Schomp, you know that we do things the right way. We treat eveyone with respect. Kingnothing bought a Honda from us. Bueller bought a BMW from us. Krod, you even told me a few rides ago that you like doing business with us. Don't worry, give us some time and we will have things running the "Schomp" way. :up:

I have done alot of business with Raph Schomp and never had a problem hopefully they will change the way Fay's treats its customers. Untill then I would highly recomend checking out Tri city cycles I have bought my last 3 bikes from them no frieght or set up charges The best bike dealership I have ever done business with in Colorado.