PDA

View Full Version : Made my DAY!!!

pauliep
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 03:12 PM
My Capt passed this one onto...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=163653&title=marines-in-berkeley

I`m Batman
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 03:30 PM
wow... just wow...
hey, why don't those pink people go to middle east and give those people a hug an see if they'll stop the war... idiots...

dirkterrell
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 09:35 PM
I got quite a laugh out of it when I saw that a couple of weeks ago.

"If only there were an organization to defend that free speech"

"That would be great."

I'd be willing to pay somebody like the Chinese to invade Berkeley and just sit back with the popcorn and laugh my ass off. http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/goofy.gif

Dirk

Sonic Boom
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 09:49 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20580

Definitely one of the BEST daily show segments in history. I believe it is the most viewed on the shows website as well.

"We don't need to be worrying about the Marines, it's not an... equal relationship"

:lol:

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 10:12 PM
...I'm gonna go slam my dick in a door to calm down.

Yamacati Bob
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 10:16 PM
wow... just wow...
hey, why don't those pink people go to middle east and give those people a hug an see if they'll stop the war... idiots...

"pink people"...what does this have to do with breast cancer??
or did you mean communists?...didn't that "threat" die in the 70's??
"see if they'll stop the war" ...We invaded them...hello...and remember, we were attacked by Saudi's on 911...you know...Georgies buddies...

Blind patriotism is un-American...

Oh, and in case you are wondering what kind of pinko fag I am, I maintain oil and gas pipelines for a living...keeping your precious Hummer in fuel...:think:

dirkterrell
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 10:19 PM

As is blind pacifism...

Dirk

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 10:20 PM
man, it's a good thing nobody writes intentionally incendiary posts on this board. 'cause that would just be awkward...

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 24th, 2008, 10:20 PM
As is blind pacifism...

Dirk
It's true, blind justice is about all we can afford nowadays!

Sonic Boom
Tue Mar 25th, 2008, 07:03 AM
"see if they'll stop the war" ...We invaded them...hello...and remember, we were attacked by Saudi's on 911...you know...Georgies buddies...

Oh, and in case you are wondering what kind of pinko fag I am, I maintain oil and gas pipelines for a living...keeping your precious Hummer in fuel...:think:

Did you even watch the video?

pauliep
Tue Mar 25th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Just to start things off right today, I'm watching it first thing at the office...

Makes my day!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Mar 25th, 2008, 08:36 AM
yeah...and at 4:02...there's a black kawi infront of the recruiting center

MetaLord 9
Tue Mar 25th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Who all's in the recruiting office? USN, USAF, Army, USMC? Any reservists?

pauliep
Tue Mar 25th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Who all's in the recruiting office? USN, USAF, Army, USMC? Any reservists?

from the windows it looks like it's a RS for Officers into the Marine corps and not sharing any work space with other departments. But the RS that I came out of shared a building with all of the services working there. You could actually just go down the hall if you weren't accepted somewhere.

MetaLord 9
Tue Mar 25th, 2008, 09:01 AM
so who's at the end of the hall catching the dregs?

pauliep
Tue Mar 25th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Duno, never went further down the hall, haha

DavidofColorado
Tue Mar 25th, 2008, 09:09 AM
I really think that his aggression was misplaced on the board. I don't think he would have had to jump threw a wall if he just hit the hippy the first time.

After listening to them for a few unedited seconds its obvious that they don't know what they are talking about and have such a loose hold on reality that they couldn't possible be trusted to take care of themselves let alone make decisions for others. But here they are. The welfare in that state must be so good that people like this can stay high and think of crap like that and still survive in a society.

Wow I think I just figured out what liberal means.

I`m Batman
Tue Mar 25th, 2008, 07:47 PM

Did you even watch the video?
Thank you. It doesn't look like he did. he must be one of them.

Oh, and I believe they blow us up first... so they started the war...

Blind 'peace, love, hugs and kisses' is un-SMART! :lol: