PDA

View Full Version : Radar Jammers

Speedfix
Fri May 2nd, 2003, 10:10 PM
Anyone ever try the Blinder lazerjammer. I have seen the ones from Rocky Mtn. radar tested and they don't work. The Blinder unit cost $400 and I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with it. Wow $400 is what the fine was for my last ticket. And I was running radar (a passport unit with a helmet feed) , that went off as I was tagged. Maybe it's not always best to be up front ,Huh. It's not that I speed all the time, just through the twisties. :D :D :D

Speedfix
Fri Jul 11th, 2003, 12:01 AM
WHAT :x No help yet.

Bryce
Fri Jul 11th, 2003, 08:21 AM
just a tip passive jammers don't work and active jammers are a bad idea cause the FCC frowns on them and yes the cop can tell an active jammer and it won't be pretty due to the fact that it is a federal offense

mikesf4i
Sun Jul 27th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Floyd
Did you want to jam laser or radar? I can hook you up with something that will definatly jam radar but it will cost about $40 k and weigh about 60 lbs. Oh and your gonna need a bigger tank bag and about three more alternators. And it might knock just a little off your top speed (maybe 60 mph or so).Or you could go with covering your bike with radar absorbing foam. But after you wash it your bike will weigh about 1000 lbs (It soaks up water). Laser is easier, just avoid all reflective surfaces on the front of you and your bike and keep your high beams on. Anyway, other than that, sorry for being absolutely no help whatsoever.

Animus
Sun Jul 27th, 2003, 10:28 PM
lol :lol:

Speedfix
Sat Aug 9th, 2003, 09:29 PM
Mikesf4i : No thanks, but that was damm funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: