PDA

View Full Version : IMI Saturday 3/29? anyone...

All-Labout-me
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Hi everyone,
I have the bike out and ready for another season of MRA. I couldn't make it down to Pueblo last week so I want to get to IMI this weekend.
Is anyone going to be around?
I'm not looking to light my hair on fire but I'll be getting back in the groove.

Would love to see you guys out there.
-Doug

Bueller
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 08:11 PM
We'll (army of Tards) probably be there Saturday afternoon for some practice and there is a Supermoto race on Sunday.

rybo
Thu Mar 27th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Doug,

I'm not heading out this weekend, but will be starting to sort out the bike on afternoons during the week. Drop me a message if you think you can make some weekday afternoons/evenings

Scott

Hi everyone,
I have the bike out and ready for another season of MRA. I couldn't make it down to Pueblo last week so I want to get to IMI this weekend.
Is anyone going to be around?
I'm not looking to light my hair on fire but I'll be getting back in the groove.

Would love to see you guys out there.
-Doug

Repsol a095
Fri Mar 28th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Scott, can I come!!!

rybo
Fri Mar 28th, 2008, 11:05 AM
That depends, what are your plans for the MRA season?

Repsol a095
Fri Mar 28th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Come on, Scott! I'm working on it. I have to make some more crack to sell.

Thadius
Fri Mar 28th, 2008, 02:02 PM
How is IMI on the weekends. Do you have to dodge go karts? I may be interested in going.

firefghtr
Sat Mar 29th, 2008, 02:17 PM
during the weekends the bikes will run for about 20min- 30 depending on the go kart demand. if they have alot of people showing up for karts we dont get the right away for track time. but they dont run both together. During the week days we have the track pretty much all day, and sometimes if there is only one or two karts out there we will run together