PDA

View Full Version : 99 YAMAHA R1 STOLEN & RECOVERED

sugarrey
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 02:18 PM
I can't believe it, but my bike was recovered this afternoon. The stupid ass was driving it right down my street and the investigator that was coming to survey the damage to the car that they fuc*ed up when they stole it saw it coming down the road. It also, just happened to be the investigator that took the original prints off the bike originally.

Come to find out he is an 18 year old punk with stupid looking studs on his face. Yes white trash! (Im white too so I can say that). The dumb-ass still had my plates on it and everything. The cop saw him on it and wiped a bitch, he dumped the motorcycle at the blockbuster and started running. The cops got the description out and they caught him.

Now I got his name and where he lives, right in my same building.......how sweet it is.

He tore the ignition module completely out this time and used wiring jumpers to hotwire the connector. Also there is now severe damage to the forks where he was using a crobar and hammer to remove the ignition. Other damages include, scratches on both left and right sides of bike, gas tank, back seat where he ripped it off, and of course he had to fuc* up my brand new devil slip on.

So I got it back, wounded but got it back. For some reason it doesnt feel the same.

salsashark
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 02:21 PM
Scratch the frame and have it totaled!

pauliep
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 02:23 PM
Wow, what a dumb kid. Stealing from his frick'n neighbor? How stupid do you have t be? And to ride the bike locally? Getting caught was a matter of time. Congrats on getting 'er back.

Chad4000
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 02:27 PM
holy crap... what a roller coaster man.....

that is best case right there. wow.

64BonnieLass
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 02:34 PM
Congrats on getting it back. Glad they caught the guy even though your bike is messed up.

I wonder what plans the police have in store for him? Hopefully it is something god-awful.

pauliep
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 02:38 PM
Water board the crap out of him and I'm sure that will send a strong message to the next guy who thinks it's ok to steal a motorcycle and screw it up. Youtube and liveleak the "interrogation process" and no more stolen bikes.

Sully
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 02:42 PM
It was almost a 95% that he lived in the same complex or near you... especially to return... Glad it was recovered.. I'd kick the kids a** next time you see him around.. :guns:

Sortarican
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 02:43 PM
Cool...he's 18.

Ya know, I wouldn't be surprised if someone met up with him some night on a dark street and put a beatdown on the little peice of $hit.

It'd just a good thing if there's several people who could testify that at the time of the attack you were drinking beer or reading the bible with them.
Wouldn't want the police to get the wrong idea.
Poor kid, another victim of random street violence....what a shame.

So when you coming over again for bible studies?
It's your turn to buy the beer.

TFOGGuys
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 02:46 PM
It would be a crying shame if you were to say, accidentally publish his name, address, and a picture. No telling what someone might do (besides improve the gene pool by removing his sorry ass from it).

Ricky
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 03:01 PM
I had neighbors rob our hose when I was back in High School. The stupid fuck was selling my CDs to people at school the next day. Some people are just plain stupid.

Let's hope this kid gets lots of time behind bars. Grand Theft Auto isn't just a game anymore... :lol:

fullgrownbear
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 03:02 PM
So glad you got it back. You should rip every stud out of his face with a pair of needle nose pliers.

rapparee
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 03:04 PM
Congrats!
You should rip every stud out of his face with a pair of needle nose pliers. or put on a pair of welding gloves and bitch slap him for an hour or two:)

sugarrey
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 03:06 PM
Well his name is Matthew Piha. Anyone know this piece of shit? I am now trying to figure out if he is the only who fucked up my jeep back in december, believe me, the fuc*ers gonna pay!!!

Yeah looks like there is over $1k in damages.

Question: Has anyone ever sued anyone because of damage to their stolen property? I want to bury this fuc*er!

Good news is that he is getting 2 felonies, 1 for an attempt and 1 for the act of stealing...So he will me for the rest of his life!!! Felonies hurt!

mastap07
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 03:06 PM
i second that fo sho!

It would be a crying shame if you were to say, accidentally publish his name, address, and a picture. No telling what someone might do (besides improve the gene pool by removing his sorry ass from it).

ChrisCBX
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 03:08 PM
Wow! Thats great news. Hopefully you can get all the parts you need to put it back like it was.

When I was a kid, I lived in a high crime area. A neighbor kid stole my bicycle out of my yard. A few days later I saw him with it and my parents called the cops. The kids explaination was..........

"he left it out in his yard". Back where I came from, this is supposedly an acceptable reason to have stuff stolen. (The cops didn't agree by the way).

pauliep
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 03:16 PM
any one try looking him up on myspace or facebook yet?

Spy007
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 03:17 PM
Glad to hear there was a resolution man.

Sortarican
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 03:27 PM
Question: Has anyone ever sued anyone because of damage to their stolen property?

The court can order him to pay restitution.
Don't know if victims assistance can cover your deductable or if the insurance company can go after him.

Good luck collecting though. He's an 18 year old dirtbag, so there's probably no assets to go after.
At most a judgement will sit on his record, the system may try to garnish his pay or keep him from renewing his license.
All petty inconveniences for a low-life.

And don't get your hopes up that he does any serious time.

Ricky
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 03:31 PM
Well his name is Matthew Piha. Anyone know this piece of shit? I am now trying to figure out if he is the only who fucked up my jeep back in december, believe me, the fuc*ers gonna pay!!!

Yeah looks like there is over $1k in damages.

Question: Has anyone ever sued anyone because of damage to their stolen property? I want to bury this fuc*er!

Good news is that he is getting 2 felonies, 1 for an attempt and 1 for the act of stealing...So he will me for the rest of his life!!! Felonies hurt!

I'd say a suit isn't worth your money/time. However, usually in these cases the accused is required to pay restitution, or whatever. The stupid kids that broke into our house ended up haivng to pay us like $5k. They paid, and less than a month later, they moved.

TFOGGuys
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 03:53 PM
He's an 18 year old dirtbag, so there's probably no assets to go after.

I dunno Jeff....at 18 it's unlikely his kidneys or liver are seriously damaged yet......

Sortarican
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 04:05 PM
I dunno Jeff....at 18 it's unlikely his kidneys or liver are seriously damaged yet......

Ya know I was just saying the other day that I could use a spare liver.
Mines OK, but with my lifestyle it's just a matter of time.

Hey Rey,
I'll pay your deductible, you rip out his liver and put it on ice for me.
Deal?

MetaLord 9
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 04:22 PM
At this point in time, I'd leave the kid alone. Hate to be devil's advocate on this one, but since you've posted the guy's name & your intentions to hurt him on a public forum, he can legally sue you AND press charges if he can prove that you or anyone else with whom you're affiliated (i.e. anyone on this board) harmed him or acted in a retaliatory way.

That said, if the fucker's dumb enough to ride a stolen bike past its owner, then he probably can't even spell sue, let alone J. G. Wentworth...

TFOGGuys
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 04:29 PM
At this point in time, I'd leave the kid alone. Hate to be devil's advocate on this one, but since you've posted the guy's name & your intentions to hurt him on a public forum, he can legally sue you AND press charges if he can prove that you or anyone else with whom you're affiliated (i.e. anyone on this board) harmed him or acted in a retaliatory way.

That said, if the fucker's dumb enough to ride a stolen bike past its owner, then he probably can't even spell sue, let alone J. G. Wentworth...

We're not advocating that anyone take action. It would be unfortunate if anything were to happen to the little punk. But these are dangerous times.... :devious:

pauliep
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 04:31 PM
Looks like you gotta back your word up and open a black market liver shop down in TJ

Matty
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 05:27 PM

pointless to sue... he probably has nothing of value. thankgod for insurance.

salsashark
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 06:28 PM
pointless to sue... he probably has nothing of value. thankgod for insurance.

werd...

collect your insurance and let them make this kid's life a living hell to recuperate their losses. That's what you pay them for and it's one thing they're good at!

Spiderman
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 08:39 PM
Glad you got your bike back.

sugarrey
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 09:22 PM
You know a couple things to prove the stupidity of the idiot who stole it:

1. He left my "SUGAR" kansas plate on it
2. He was driving it down my street after stealing it from my house 2 days later.
3. He stole a bike that is rare these days, a 99 R1. He could've stole a 2004,2005, 2006 R1 and could've been one of hundreds. Not 1 of 2 in Denver (Red and White) that I know of.

What a moron, but Im glad he is otherwise I would've never seen it again.

MAZIN
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 12:34 AM
I have a real nice thick leather belt and a whole lot of anger ;)

pilot
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 06:15 AM
Who are his know associates?

He had to learn his "trade" from someone else who had success at it.

Those same parties could be responsible for other bike thefts.

TheStig
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 07:11 AM
Didnt you say he lives in your apt complex? I would be moving if I were you. What happens if he just gets slapped with a fine or probation? Will he be living next to you? That would be an akward encounter haha.

Ricky
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 09:21 AM
Didnt you say he lives in your apt complex? I would be moving if I were you. What happens if he just gets slapped with a fine or probation? Will he be living next to you? That would be an akward encounter haha.

Better yet, get a restraining order against him and his family. Then it almost forces THEM to move...

DavidofColorado
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 09:23 AM
He wrecked you bike. I don't know what's worse getting your bike stolen or getting back all messed up. Will insurance make you whole again?

Suki
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 09:33 AM
Better yet, get a restraining order against him and his family. Then it almost forces THEM to move...

+1, if you can get a restraining order that would be ideal if you don't plan on moving any time soon. i think they range from a 100 yards to 500 yards or more that they have to stay away from you.

Getting back stolen/vandalized property sucks, it's like a piece of you was abused. Alan had his trailblazer broken into and some things stolen from it, after that happened he felt like he was violated or something and the trailblazer just didn't feel like his anymore, so he sold it. Our neighbor said the same thing about one of his cars that got broken into also.

whatever you decide to do, if you keep this bike or get another one, make sure you get it secured so this guy and his friends don't get it again.

glad you got it back though. :)

ihavealegohead
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 09:35 AM

Y - This kid is not worth any more of your time. You got the bike, he's going to court (likely again), and hopefully jail..

"Live by the sword, die by the sword" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_by_the_sword,_die_by_the_sword)

Sortarican
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 09:53 AM
.... if he can prove that you or anyone else with whom you're affiliated (i.e. anyone on this board) harmed him or acted in a retaliatory way....

"IF".....it's all about the "IF".:devious:

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 10:01 AM
well how many guys are there running around Denver with sleeveless Repsol jackets? :)

salsashark
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 10:09 AM
well how many guys are there running around Denver with sleeveless Repsol jackets? :)

:spit:

it's tha gun show baby!!!

VFR
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 10:12 AM
Congrats getting it back....Your right about it not feeling the same, you mind will play tricks on you making you think it's been molested. My wifes car got stolen and vandalized we got it back the next day and she got in it and got right back out. She said it didn't feel like hers anymore...Few weeks later, brand new car.

Devaclis
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 10:14 AM
Vigilante justice, in the long run, is only slightly less effective than the judicial system.

ihavealegohead
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 10:21 AM
+1, if you can get a restraining order that would be ideal if you don't plan on moving any time soon. i think they range from a 100 yards to 500 yards or more that they have to stay away from you.

Getting back stolen/vandalized property sucks, it's like a piece of you was abused. Alan had his trailblazer broken into and some things stolen from it, after that happened he felt like he was violated or something and the trailblazer just didn't feel like his anymore, so he sold it. Our neighbor said the same thing about one of his cars that got broken into also.

whatever you decide to do, if you keep this bike or get another one, make sure you get it secured so this guy and his friends don't get it again.

glad you got it back though. :)

You can't get a restraining order unless you feel threatened. And even then it's only two months, at which point if there are no "events" would expire. If he threatens you THEN you could get one for a year.

Best choice if you can, is the move at some point.

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 10:29 AM
you go two months paying rent on a place you can't live in and see how long you stick around! Altho +1 on the move. At the very least, rent a garage or storage space, or find a buddy's garage that you can stash the bike in for awhile. Not every day is perfect riding weather, so you won't have to feel like you're missing the best part of the season like you would if this had happened in June/July/August

ihavealegohead
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 10:33 AM
BTW did you report this to the land lord? What did they say?

DeeStylez
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 11:01 AM
You can't get a restraining order unless you feel threatened. And even then it's only two months, at which point if there are no "events" would expire. If he threatens you THEN you could get one for a year.

Best choice if you can, is the move at some point.

That is true it would be tough to get a restraining order against him unless there was a threat.

I still can't get over the fact this guy would just ride the stolen bike down your block. Drugs or alcohol had to play a role........

MetaLord 9
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 11:04 AM
Drugs or alcohol had to play a role........
...in his birth

Matty
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 11:16 AM
1. He left my "SUGAR" kansas plate on it

Wait... your liscense plate said "SUGAR" ???.

Ummmmm.... ok.

Suki
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 11:29 AM

like a physical threat, a threat on your life, a threat on your safety, a threat on your property? i would think that if he said that he felt afraid and threatened that this punk could act out and inflict harm on him or his property because he was caught then that would or should count as feeling threatened.

I had a restraining order against someone because i felt threatened by this guy because he was stalking me, calling my family and friends and work, though there was no physical threat or proof, I was able to obtain a restraining order. This was maybe 6 years ago, so i'm not sure if things have changed since then or if each case is handled differently.

It's just a suggestion and something worth looking into, if they give him one then great! for the next few months this guy will have to stay away, possibly forcing him to move out, or give Sugar time to move out. If not, then at least it's one step taken to try and protect himself and his property.

FZRguy
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 06:08 PM
A former neighbor stole my dirt bike from inside my apt back in August. Let the DA handle this punk re charges, court, etc. Depending on his record, doubtful he’ll see any serious jail time (you have a better case than me tho). One of the guys caught got 3 years probation, 80 hours comm service, and around 4k in restitution. He was sentenced in December and I called today to find out the status of any payments I might receive. Also, a restraining order was automatic at the time of sentencing in my case.

FZRguy
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 06:34 PM
Actually, I think I received the restraining order in the mail before sentencing. Ask the DA about it when he contacts you.

BeoBe
Thu Apr 3rd, 2008, 09:05 PM
well the good thing is that he is 18.. so he will be convicted as an adult for the charge of Grand Theft Auto, will probably also get eluding and resisting arrest for running.. Not to mention any other charges, warrents etc that he may have out on his head..

Make sure that you pursue those charges man, put that punk where he belongs. in prison for years on end... screw the whole theory about how prison doesn't help kids crap.. stealing cars and motorcycles dont help kids, prison helps us screw the kid that stole your shit!...

Glad you got it back tho man, thankfully it was a dumbshit that stole your bike though.

FZRguy
Thu Apr 3rd, 2008, 10:00 PM
These are criminal charges, so it’s all up to the DA not the victim to press charges. I was all gung-ho about putting the punks away that jacked my bike too. Reality is that motor vehicle theft is so common the charges will be plea-bargained and the low-life will probably get something like the sentence I listed above. I can’t even get his probation officer to return my call and give me an update.

Ebbs15
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 05:04 AM
I'm new here but just to throw in my 2cents...

Glad you got it back, I hate theves with a passion and can't imagine what I'd do if I caught someone try'n to jack my truck or bike... think I'd be pleading temporary insanity.

about your bike though... most insurance companies I've seen deal with stolen motorcycles are VERY quick to Total the bike... especially if ANY damage was done... for example... I had a friend who had his R6 stolen and they popped the ignition out and dropped the bike when the cops saw the perp standing next to it on street... the insurance person said they would allow him to buy it back... but wouldn't even insure it ... so he got it back for 2000 (he was paid 8000 for it ) and now it's his track slut.

I personally would be a little wary about the bike especially if old dude was as big a moron as he sounds.

either way... congrats on the recovery...

sugarrey
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Well the plot thickens......The detective called me today and said his bday is in september, he's 17!!!!!! So now mama's involved and mama has money. They are being evicted on the 15 of this month, I let the office know if they knew they had a 2 time felon living in the building and did nothing about it I would make the biggest "ripoffreport.com" page on alexan belmar....So they made a move. Got an estimate for my bike, $5595.00 from Coyote. That is to put it in the exact shape it was in before he stole it.

ihavealegohead
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 03:08 PM
A former neighbor stole my dirt bike from inside my apt back in August. Let the DA handle this punk re charges, court, etc. Depending on his record, doubtful he’ll see any serious jail time (you have a better case than me tho). One of the guys caught got 3 years probation, 80 hours comm service, and around 4k in restitution. He was sentenced in December and I called today to find out the status of any payments I might receive. Also, a restraining order was automatic at the time of sentencing in my case.

And who received the restitution?

Centrios
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Well the plot thickens......The detective called me today and said his bday is in september, he's 17!!!!!! So now mama's involved and mama has money. They are being evicted on the 15 of this month, I let the office know if they knew they had a 2 time felon living in the building and did nothing about it I would make the biggest "ripoffreport.com" page on alexan belmar....So they made a move. Got an estimate for my bike, $5595.00 from Coyote. That is to put it in the exact shape it was in before he stole it.

Good Deal. :alien:

sugarrey
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Not sure, waiting on the detective to tell me the court date. Found some more fuc*ked up shit on the bike today too. It's just a little bit everywhere but it adds up, including $1600 for a new frame. If they total the bike, will I get the value of the estimate or the blue/black book value?

FZRguy
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Ins co. will def total it; current retail is $5245…less your deductible. As for my restitution, there won’t be any…he skipped town.

BeoBe
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Reality is that motor vehicle theft is so common the charges will be plea-bargained and the low-life will probably get something like the sentence I listed above.

this is true, but you also gotta keep in mind that you are going to be adding on the offenses of eluding and resisting.. So yea not sure, my mom actually works for the DA's office so i will ask her for her .02 on what she thinks.. i think the sentence does depend on the mood of the judge and DA and crap.. but yea.. either way he was caught and hopefully he will see jail time.. ive seen some shit in the courts tho really bad.

A girl i grew up with was drinking and driving, lost control and ejected my friend out the back window and killed him.. she didn't see 1 day in jail and just got 2 years probation for the mess and some community service.. now if that isn't F-d up then i dont know what is..

r6srider
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 11:08 PM
It's nice the bike is back. But realisticly will this kid face any time for real our justice system is so screwy even murders get off easy these days. If it is his first time he might receive some jail time and pay fines then probation and a 2 class felony. I still agree he needs his *ss ripped. You can also humiliate him by tying him to a Walmart naked and covering him with shaving cream and take a picture of it and post it on youtube.com lol lol lol that would be the best revenge.

FZRguy
Sun Apr 6th, 2008, 01:10 AM
He’s 17, so probation, comm service, restitution is a lock, and it will be months before that happens. I know you’d like to see him slowly tortured, but forget it and focus on dealing with your insurance and getting a new bike.

honda919
Sun Apr 6th, 2008, 08:21 AM
What all was messed up? did he cut the wires to hot wire it?

sugarrey
Sun Apr 6th, 2008, 10:08 AM
yes he did. the wiring harness, connectors and wires were all fucked up. Got a new switch so now its keyed again, but it always shows that its in neutral now.

Spongebutt
Sun Apr 6th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Just a thought here, so bear with me.

Folks in jail/prison don't do well if they're child molesters. Could you make it known at his sentancing(if I could only spell) hearing, that you suspect he's taken innapropriate liberties with kids in the area, it could become a very painful self correcting issue while we pay for his room/board/broken bones???

Just a thought.

sugarrey
Sun Apr 6th, 2008, 08:41 PM
I wish I could do that, but I would rather pay one of his buddies to bushwack him one night before they go out stealing, and of course I want pictures or video. :)

Jason ON
Mon Apr 7th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Wow, that sucks man. It's good you got the bike back, but too bad about the condition. Since the f*cktard tried running from the police, I'm sure his sentencing will not be light as that alone shows the court he has no respect for authority and he knew what he was doing/had done was against the law.

Personally, I'd let the court handle the situation and then act on it. You don't want him to suddenly be the victim of a dangerous biker. Plus, me personally, I'd hire a lawyer and file a civil suit against him and his mother (since he's not 18 yet) naming them both on the suit. And definitely make sure your insurance company is going after the little bastard.

sugarrey
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 04:34 PM
My bad luck continues....Today I decided to call the prohbation officer that is in charge of getting my money from the little puke that stole my bike. Well she told me today that since the last time we were in court that he has stolen another bike and has 4 other pending cases against him (which she wasn;'t supposed to tell me, but I know her). Also she says that he told her he will not pay me the $5000+ he owes me, and he will not get a job.

Soooooooo...anyways.

He fucked up my bike, fucked up my girls car. Was ordered by the judge to pay. And he just simply says no (he's 18 btw). So the PO says that she is going to put him in jail and the restitution wil just goto collections. In which case she says I will probably never get a dime from him.

I cant believe this can actually happen.

Mister BOYD
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 04:38 PM
Kewl for you! Hmm you figure after the SECOND BIKE he'd be tossed in the can. Some one castrate and cut the legs off of the little shit and I'd bet he'd stop then. Punk kid.

sugarrey
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 05:20 PM
I seriously want my money more than any harm to him...Now after I get my money.....wellll different story!

Zach929rr
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 05:25 PM
I hear cheese wire does some interesting things...

sugarrey
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 07:15 PM
WTF is cheese wire?

willb003
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 07:38 PM
like piano wire

buzzardman36
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 08:38 PM
Dude, you need to sue his mother. Small claims has a $ limit you can sue for but you don't need a lawyer for that. I think it's right at $5000. limit. It's under a hundred to file a suit. You should at least do that. He was 17 when it happened so that puts his mother liable for his shit.

sugarrey
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 09:14 PM
Dude, you need to sue his mother. Small claims has a $ limit you can sue for but you don't need a lawyer for that. I think it's right at $5000. limit. It's under a hundred to file a suit. You should at least do that. He was 17 when it happened so that puts his mother liable for his shit.

I asked the PO about that, and they said I could do that. But very rarely doesn anything come out of it, but I am going to look a little but further into it cause I want to make this dudes life a living HELL!

FZRguy
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 09:21 PM
I would pursue any reasonable legal means to collect, but you won’t succeed in making his life a “living hell.” And you don’t need to b/c he will make his own hell. Like I said earlier, one of two punks that ripped me off is dead, and karma will take care of the other one.

Midget Hellion
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 11:06 AM
Did you talk to victims assistance? They might cover your deductible, then let insurance handle the rest. Then you have your money without going to court, and you aren't out anything....

Ricky
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 11:44 AM
Sue the parents

sugarrey
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 01:05 PM
Did you talk to victims assistance? They might cover your deductible, then let insurance handle the rest. Then you have your money without going to court, and you aren't out anything....

Yes, been involved with them since the beginning. Im going the jefferson county today to see wasup.