PDA

View Full Version : mra application

firefghtr
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 04:11 PM
ok so since the transponders are sold out. and i can rent one every time i race for $50 than do i need to pay the $240 with my race school application? Also if i have an ama membership already do i need to pay the $39 AMA fee on the application also? Do i need to pay the$55 pit pass for everyone i bring with me or is this for myself? thanks

Ray-Ray
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 04:42 PM
ok so since the transponders are sold out. and i can rent one every time i race for $50 than do i need to pay the $240 with my race school application? Also if i have an ama membership already do i need to pay the $39 AMA fee on the application also? Do i need to pay the$55 pit pass for everyone i bring with me or is this for myself? thanks

You will need to rent one each weekend. You DO NOT pay the $240.
If you already have an AMA membership then just put your number on the application. No need to pay the $39. The pit pass is used for someone other then youself to get into the races. It cost $10 per spectator for the weekend. The pit pass can only be used by 1 person per weekend. Cannot get multiple people in the event on that pass. Your race license will get you into the event.
Hope that helps!

firefghtr
Mon Mar 31st, 2008, 05:49 PM
perfect thank, cleared it up