PDA

View Full Version : Nirvana reuniting

mtnairlover
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 01:39 PM
:lol:

http://www.area93.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104661&article=448688

Hurts to listen and cracks me up all at the same time.

Ricky
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 01:40 PM
OMFG, MEGA LAME!

TFOGGuys
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 01:45 PM
What, are they gonna reanimate Kurt with energy drinks?

http://paxarcana.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/zombie.jpg

salsashark
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 01:48 PM

You betcha... another use for Brawndo!!! It's got what zombies crave... it's got electrolytes! :lol:

IMO, a 14 year old corpse would probably still out sing Courtney Hole.

puckstr
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 01:59 PM

Embalming fluid and Worcestershire sauce
http://7e.img.v4.skyrock.com/7ec/horreur-land/pics/152861113.jpg

Courtney needs to be reunited with Kurt.....FOREVER

Sortarican
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 02:12 PM
I can't believe those guys would have anything to do with that plowed out skank.
All I've ever heard her do is talk trash about how they were nothing without Kurt and how Foo Fighters sucked.
Grohl must be hard up for cash.

She was good in the Larry Flint movie though.
But it was pretty much type-casting to have her play a psycho junkie hosebag.

Matty
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 02:23 PM
Grohl must be hard up for cash.

naw... i don't think that's it.

but wow..... i'd rather hear brittney spears sing those songs rather than kourtney love.

ChrisCBX
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 07:27 PM
I actually liked the band Hole. It must have had LOTS of studio assistance. I listened to the new version of Heart Shaped Box and it was like a comic parody song or drunk karaoke. Something from Saturday Night Live maybe.

I can't believe they are trying to bring Nirvana back like this and I can't believe anybody is going to pay to see/hear it.

mtnairlover
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 07:36 PM
I heard one of the remakes this morning in the shower and just about fell over laughing. I was waiting for my kids to chime in with their April Fool's jokes today, but only my son attempted with a weak, "Hey Mom, I got pulled over for a DUI last night." But, that didn't top 93.3's prank. It's either true that Nirvana is coming back, or it's one of the best, most well-orchestrated April Fools jokes out there. I love it.

I'm tempted to text them to see what kind of answer comes back...For the latest album and concert details, text the word "NIRVANA" to 6-8-6-8-3 and we'll send you more info as soon as we get it!

Filo
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 07:56 PM
Foo Fighters suck - Kurt was where all the talent was.

You all know (yes, even you Cathy) that you would "tap" Mrs. Cobain at your first opportunity. Jeff, I hear you even have a loop of a Hole concert nip-slip that you "relax" to three or four times a day. Don't pretend that you all don't want to be swapping spit, bumping fuzz, and rolling in the sweaty Courtney sheets.

Oh, and Thinkgeek.com has a taser mounted you-tube cam for the rest of you.

mtnairlover
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 07:58 PM
Um...duh, Adam;-p

Still funnier than all get out:-D

Filo
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 08:01 PM
Um...duh, Adam;-p

Still funnier than all get out:-D

Wait, some of what I said was true!!!!

Foo Fighters does suck. Jeff does have a thing for Miss Thingy.

Oh, and I edited out the Caucasians induced condescension of my last post.

RyNo24
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 08:07 PM
LMAO I just got a TXT from 68683 saying "NIRVANA reunnion? Guess What? There is no reunion! Go to the candy store & grab a giant lolipop, because U R a HUGE SUCKER! Happy April Fools from Channel 93.3."

I knew it was fake from the start, the recordings sounded WAY to fake to be anything serious. Plus its 93.3, they think everyday is april fools.

ChrisCBX
Tue Apr 1st, 2008, 09:22 PM
LMAO I just got a TXT from 68683 saying "NIRVANA reunnion? Guess What? There is no reunion! Go to the candy store & grab a giant lolipop, because U R a HUGE SUCKER! Happy April Fools from Channel 93.3."

I knew it was fake from the start, the recordings sounded WAY to fake to be anything serious. Plus its 93.3, they think everyday is april fools.

Thats good news. I was worried the "reunion" was real. LOL

mtnairlover
Thu Apr 3rd, 2008, 09:11 AM
So yeah, I know today is the 3rd, but I was in the shower again and this guy calls in to the radio station completely miffed that Courtney is bringing back Nirvana with her on lead and Dave has agreed to come back...etc. etc...I'm busting a gut at this point and then Goodman says, "Dude, we aired that on April Fools...it's the third now...you are officially the last person to know..."

Sortarican
Thu Apr 3rd, 2008, 10:02 AM
..Jeff, I hear you even have a loop of a Hole concert nip-slip that you "relax" to three or four times a day.....

Shit, Am I really that transparent Adam?
I admit it, Courtney is a Godess!:hump:
(What can I say...I got a thing for clowns with tracks.)
http://images.contactmusic.com/dn/courtney+love_855_18285639_0_0_4061_300.jpg

But why you gotta pick an Dave?
HE'S A GOOD PERSON.....LEAVE HIM ALONE......HE'S A FINE ARTIST!:cry:

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 3rd, 2008, 10:29 AM
what can you say about the a man who's second worst decision in life was to paint his garage with the back of his head...

Jason ON
Thu Apr 3rd, 2008, 03:26 PM
So yeah, I know today is the 3rd, but I was in the shower again and this guy calls in to the radio station completely miffed that Courtney is bringing back Nirvana with her on lead and Dave has agreed to come back...etc. etc...I'm busting a gut at this point and then Goodman says, "Dude, we aired that on April Fools...it's the third now...you are officially the last person to know..."

...and I was nearly at work when that happened. Must be nice to sleep in.

mtnairlover
Thu Apr 3rd, 2008, 03:29 PM
Ha...sleep in he says. I may be on my Spring Break, but my kids aren't (different school district). I was up at 5 today, just like all the other days to get my kids up and feed them before school. I just decided to take my shower late, that's all.

TFOGGuys
Thu Apr 3rd, 2008, 03:44 PM
Shit, Am I really that transparent Adam?
I admit it, Courtney is a Godess!:hump:
(What can I say...I got a thing for clowns with tracks.)
http://westernqueensland.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/hindu-gods-kali.jpg

But why you gotta pick an Dave?
HE'S A GOOD PERSON.....LEAVE HIM ALONE......HE'S A FINE ARTIST!:cry:

Fixed!

Sortarican
Thu Apr 3rd, 2008, 03:47 PM
Fixed!

Isn't that Casey's (CDBouncer) new bike?