PDA

View Full Version : Sperm Count

dapper
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 12:32 PM
A 75-year-old man went to the doctor's office to get a sperm count. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring me back a sample tomorrow."

The next day, the 75-year-old man reappears at the doctor's office and gives him the jar, which is as clean and empty as the previous day.

The doctor asks what happened, and the man explains, "Well, Doc, it's like this. First I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, but nothing. Then with her left, but nothing."

The old man continued, "She even tried with her mouth, first with her teeth in, then with he teeth out, and still nothing. Hell, we even called up the lady next door, and she tried with both hands and her mouth too, but nothing."

The doctor was shocked. "You asked your NEIGHBOR?"

The old man replied, "Yep, but no matter what we tried, we couldn't get the damn jar opened!"

GLIR6
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 12:40 PM
lol

DavidofColorado
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 12:54 PM
What a safe joke.

Here is the worst joke I have ever heard. I'm going to hell for it.

What is the difference between a dead baby and a bathtub?

You can't fuck a bathtub.

Aweful I know. But those are the ones I remember. The worst ones.

MetaLord 9
Fri Apr 4th, 2008, 02:17 PM
har har

DoD, there are plenty of dead baby jokes out there that are worse than that, so I wouldn't worry about your immortal soul too much yet...