PDA

View Full Version : TFOG RULES!!!

Cassius32
Wed Apr 9th, 2008, 11:04 AM
So I know people always post about the guys at TFOg but I have been using them for a little over a year and thought i would give them a little shout out. Always helpful good prices and fast service.
Great shop.

Oh yeah and if your an idiot around mechanical stuff like I am Jim won't even make fun of you when you ask him how to put no-cut frame sliders on. What more could you want.

Thanks guys.

Sully
Wed Apr 9th, 2008, 11:43 AM
:slap:.. duh.. where you been foo ? :p

Cassius32
Wed Apr 9th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Just showin some love no need to get testie:) he he he

Sully
Wed Apr 9th, 2008, 02:16 PM
uhm, no.. I was serious... where you been foo ? :lol:... saw you like twice last year :cry:...

DavidofColorado
Wed Apr 9th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Yes TFOG is the best shop around. I would recommend them to anyone. Even just to get some prices for parts they are the goto guys.

Cassius32
Wed Apr 9th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Oh ...sorry i get it

My company got bought out so I've been trying to be the good employee for awhile. But I got a new cbr 1000 and now it's time to go crazy.

Sully
Thu Apr 10th, 2008, 05:47 AM
Congrats on the new bike ! Hope to see ya on some rides this summer... are you still teaching too?

McVaaahhh
Thu Apr 10th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Nice new ride man!

Hope to see you out and about this summer! :up:

And +1 on TFOG, Jim's the man, although he's nicer than I would've been. 'Cause I would definitely have made fun of you on the frame sliders. :D

Cassius32
Thu Apr 10th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Yeah i only coach from time to time though. Just to fund the habit ya know.

Oh yeah and mcvaaah you don't even want me to tell you how long it took me or that it may have been initially installed on the wrong bolt:shocked:

mastap07
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Where is TFOG located? im sick of grand prix lol they have great people and all but WOW are they pricy!

Sully
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Near 6th Ave and I-70.

Sortarican
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Yeah I guess Jim's OK if you want quality parts and service at rock bottom prices.

Personally I look forward to the day when I have enough disposable income that I can go directly to the dealerships and get that
warm, fuzzy, "I've just been raped" kinda feeling whenever I stop by for service.

Sully
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:21 PM
yeah, but you like that feeling.. :hump:

DavidofColorado
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 06:08 PM
I know I like it. But they seem to be faster and getting to the rape then the service.

Dysco
Fri Apr 18th, 2008, 06:55 PM
w00P! The ruckus is happy now! Barring hills or headwind I can get up to 30 pretty quick and from there cruise at 35+

With a tailwind I am scary fast!

ChrisCBX
Fri Apr 18th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Jim put new Pilot Powers on my GSXR and this bike is finally ready to ride. (one down and 4 to go :)).

As busy as he was, I still got in and out of there faster than I ever have at a dealer. :up:

DavidofColorado
Fri Apr 18th, 2008, 08:36 PM
w00P! The ruckus is happy now! Barring hills or headwind I can get up to 30 pretty quick and from there cruise at 35+

With a tailwind I am scary fast!
:slappers:

Dysco
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 01:16 PM
:slappers:

You're not man enough for 100mpg?

For shame. :turtle:

DavidofColorado
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I guess.

rforsythe
Fri May 2nd, 2008, 04:28 PM
More props for Jim / TFOG - I decided to try one of the new Nolan helmets he was posting about with the Bluetooth-capable addons. I drove up there yesterday, but unfortunately it didn't fit (bearing in mind, this was a special order to begin with, to get the color I wanted). No problem, he is exchanging that for the right size. Any dealer I've ever done something like that with have always been all-special-orders-are-final and not very flexible.

I must admit I've only purchased a couple things from TFOG trackside (mainly due to proximity of their shop to me) but the fact that Jim treats everyone on here like they've been a customer for years kinda speaks for itself. Nice job!

Looking forward to getting the helmet in early next week so I can give that a shot, but even the wrong-fitting one seemed pretty good. I'll post up a review about it once I get it and can put some miles on with it.

Aracheon
Fri May 2nd, 2008, 05:56 PM
<snip>... but the fact that Jim treats everyone on here like they've been a customer for years kinda speaks for itself. Nice job! ... </snip>

+1!

TFOG is the only place around here I get that kind of personalized treatment. (He beats me just the way I like it.)

:lol:

Nick_Ninja
Fri May 2nd, 2008, 06:02 PM
Tomorrow I'm getting:

1 chain
1 rear sprocket
1 front sprocket
1 Avon Storm front tire
1 Avon Storm rear tire
1 clutch master slave cylinder rebuild kit

Jim ordered all the stuff and it will be a one stop shopping experience.

:up:

Ridenaked
Mon May 19th, 2008, 11:49 AM
PM'd Jim Sunday night after the NOOB ride, needed a front tire ASAP. Jim hooked me up this morning - front tire and brakes. Did I also mention he has great taste in bikes!!
Thank's TFOG!

Matty
Mon May 19th, 2008, 05:45 PM
I have to agree.... just got home from picking up a new rear-tire from TFOG.

Called around and found the Pirelli Rosso at TFOG for almost $40 less than anywhere else. Not only that but i rode to TFOG and Jim dis-mounted my rear wheel from my bike, and including balancing and re-mounting the tire and wheel back on the bike he only charged $15.

Thanx a lot Jim.

Jason ON
Wed May 21st, 2008, 10:25 AM
On Monday I got:

1 rear sprocket
1 front sprocket
1 chain
1 front tire
1 rear tire
and some attitude

all for the low low cost of (I'm not supposed to show anyone)!

Sortarican
Wed May 21st, 2008, 10:47 AM
Only downside to this thread, Jim's never gonna get to go riding till the seasons over.

Devaclis
Wed May 21st, 2008, 10:57 AM
Jim is really snuggly

Sortarican
Wed May 21st, 2008, 10:59 AM
Jim is really snuggly

....and he's got that sexy white-man-fro thing working too.

Nick_Ninja
Wed May 21st, 2008, 11:21 AM
....and he's got that sexy white-man-fro thing working too.

Jim needs some Crackasheene :D

Sortarican
Wed May 21st, 2008, 11:23 AM
http://www.djnicalvarado.com/house_music_mixes/images/soul_glo.jpg

dirkterrell
Wed May 21st, 2008, 11:30 AM
and some attitude

Ah, Jim's wife was there... :)

Dirk

Sean
Wed May 21st, 2008, 06:47 PM
If you don't go to TFOG; your momma should slap you. nuff said.

Devaclis
Wed May 21st, 2008, 07:44 PM
The Fuggin' ONLY Guys IS the place to go. Keep those guys busy!!