PDA

View Full Version : Compilation of Reporters Getting Owned

The Black Knight
Thu Apr 10th, 2008, 05:37 PM
http://www.break.com/index/compilation-of-reporters-getting-owned.html

there's about 5 or 6 good ones in here. My fav is the guy getting pancaked by the horse, you know he's not getting up after that one. The guy fighting with the dog and the lady that gets creamed by the snowplow were good too.

flytarget
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 09:05 AM
those were some good clips.. great way to start the day. I think my favorite might have to be the sledders/innertubers nailing the guy and him doing a complete flip ahahaha everyone in the library was staring at me as I was cracking up... apparently its too early

Sortarican
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I think my favorite might have to be the sledders/innertubers nailing the guy and him doing a complete flip...

If you like that one just go skiing with Sully.
She's patented that take out move.

Cassius32
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Those are sweet, gotta love the lady trying to be all cool and then pinning the throttle on the four wheeler.

Jason ON
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 03:49 PM
That was some funny stuff.

Pacman
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 02:47 PM
nothing better than seeing news people getting theirs

Dietrich_R1
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 10:09 PM
REPORTERS ARE JUST PLAIN IDIOTS!!!!!!

When I used to work out @ DIA in Operations... They would always come up to the comm ctr. We would always show the same idiots the same crap & when it came time to camera time they would just end up blow'n smoke up their ass to make a story!!!!!!

I almost got in trouble cuz the camera caught me during a news cast "mouth'n" to a co-worker "What A F*CK'n IDIOT!!!"

News what a joke!!! They're just there to make DRAMA!!!!!!!!!! They think they hold a position in the world to report the facts...B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!