PDA

View Full Version : trackday april 14th

mayhem
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 09:26 AM
monday the 14th trackday at pueblo, 79 degrees and sunny....

firefghtr
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 09:27 AM
you need to have taken some sort of class there to ride there on monday, right?

Sortarican
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Is it a bike only day or mixed bikes/car?
(Not that there'll be many of either on a Monday.)

rybo
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Firefighter- Yes, you at least have to have had the Pueblo safety course to ride there on monday.

Jeff- Doesn't matter...Rybo's gonna be there!

Sortarican
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 09:57 AM

I may have to run down for some of this action.
Traded my Friday off for this Monday since the weather looked better.

What bike are you running Scott?

rybo
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Heading down to start sorting out the duc racebike.

Monday looks like it's going to be killer nice weather!

Sortarican
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 10:35 AM
If I get the new springs mounted on the R6 I might be down.

Anybody have room on their trailer if (God forbid) I lay it down?

rybo
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 12:04 PM
If I get the new springs mounted on the R6 I might be down.

Anybody have room on their trailer if (God forbid) I lay it down?

I'll have a spot jeff. If not on the trailer in the back of the truck. If needed we can make it happen.

Sortarican
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Technical, spiritual and menu advisor for all of mankind.

You've been promoted Scott.
Hopefully I'll see you down there.

McVaaahhh
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Damn, wish I could make this...

rybo
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Damn, wish I could make this...

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

noskills
Fri Apr 11th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Not to threadjack butttt... Scott I know you have always had a helpful hand on CSC track sessions at PMI. Any gossip on when the next class/track weekend will be. I didn't see one but If there is already a post on the subject then sorry for jackin'.

I dumped/flushed my radiator and put in the WW, got the right gear and ready to go!

Firefighter- Yes, you at least have to have had the Pueblo safety course to ride there on monday.

mayhem
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 09:44 AM
weather update 75 and sunny

newyork1
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Ill be down there with one of my boys. cant wait

wankel7
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 07:55 PM
What are the hours of a half day?

I saw Vanmar racing will be there to? Is that class that will be on the track or will they take track time blocks?

Thanks!

mayhem
Sun Apr 13th, 2008, 07:39 AM
as far as i know there is no class on the 14th, just bike only track day.....

rybo
Sun Apr 13th, 2008, 07:58 AM
The 14th is actually a Vanmar day, they own the track that day.

I spoke with Mark yesterday about it and he is running a school for the LOR ladies class and will be taking time blocks. The regular pueblo trackriders class will not be available.

He invites us to come and ride, but kindly requests that we not be asshats.

Seems fair to me.

See you there!

mayhem
Sun Apr 13th, 2008, 08:12 AM
sssshhhhh, always gotta be taking over...i got a race bike to get ready....cant really be an asshat to the girls if he's taking time blocks, since we cant ride when their on the track.....well maybe we should only have to pay for half a day, since thats all we'll get to ride.......

rybo
Sun Apr 13th, 2008, 09:00 AM
sssshhhhh, always gotta be taking over...i got a race bike to get ready....cant really be an asshat to the girls if he's taking time blocks, since we cant ride when their on the track.....well maybe we should only have to pay for half a day, since thats all we'll get to ride.......

I actually see this the other way around. They rented the track all day and are being kind enough to share it with us. It's not about being an asshat to the girls, it's about creating something else that needs to be managed that takes away from the time they get to spend teaching and the reason they rented the track.

To be clear, asshat was my choice of words, not Mark's and really I didn't think this was going to be any kind of issue at all.

Hope to see you there.

Scott

mayhem
Sun Apr 13th, 2008, 09:10 AM
well, when it's posted as a bike only / vanmar day, then at the last minute decide to run a class, yes that makes it an issue...it turns our track day into a sit and wait day..............and to pay 75.00 for a WHOLE day turns into 75.00 for a couple hours of being told when i can ride.....

wankel7
Sun Apr 13th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Yeah, I didn't realize that the Vanmar racing day would be an issue.

I understand they are renting the track...but so are the people that are paying for a full day. If they have the track in blocks of time then why isnt it an exclusive Vanmar day? And not an open day?

I dropped Earlene an email to see if Vanmar has a timeline for their day.

I'm not sure I want to use two tanks of gas for something so unknown?

wankel7
Sun Apr 13th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Hi James,
Yes, Monday is an open track day so you can use the track anytime during the time of 8am to 4pm.

Thanks,
Earlene

rybo
Sun Apr 13th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the clarification James...you rock.

Scott

rybo
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Hey,

Just posting up a big thanks to everyone for a successful day. James, it was great to meet you guys and hope you can make it to the races at the end of the month!

I'll have some pictures up late this evening, if other have some pics it would be great to see them.

80 degrees, sunny, almost no wind. A nearly ideal day.

:-)

d_mob
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 09:50 AM
in "ski talk" it was an EPIC day in my opinion... it was great riding with everyone and i can't wait for the season to start!

Sortarican
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 11:20 AM
It was a beautiful day, really wish I'd have run a couple laps but it was still a kick hanging out and watching everyone.
Thanks all for the company and Scott for the chair, your duc is looking sweet.

Couple pics:
Siobhan holds the corner:
Fast girls in leather:
Attemps to get creative with a cheap auto digital camera:

Sortarican
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Scott's sweet Duc:
Scott determines the bike runs better with gas as Dave does that Voodoo that he do so well:
More creative shots of yet another female rider that's way faster than I am:
Some people have beautiful assistants helping them out:
While others just get some homeless guy to be their umbrella boy:

lovinCO
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Awesome pics! Go ladies!

pilot
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Jeff, you're gonna need to work on filling out that manssier aka "the bro".

Looks like you all had a great time.

Sortarican
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Jeff, you're gonna need to work on filling out that manssier aka "the bro"....

Goin for that Heroin Chic look.

UglyDogRacing
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 02:00 PM
....cant really be an asshat ......

You are with these posts of yours.

Sortarican
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 02:10 PM
BTW,
Who went down? Saw at least one bike being trailered away.
(Outta turn 5 I think.)

Hope rider and bike are OK.

lovinCO
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Scott's sweet Duc:

Dang, I'm totally jealous. That Duc looks like huge fun. :D

Sortarican
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 02:31 PM
I'm also curious how Scott managed to get the much coveted #69 for that beast.

rybo
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 02:52 PM
BTW,
Who went down? Saw at least one bike being trailered away.
(Outta turn 5 I think.)

Hope rider and bike are OK.

There were several crashes during the day, but all riders were OK. Some broken brackets, some brusied egos...other than that it was a good day.

Got the number by filling out the application and paying my dues. I had the number last year, but ended up not racing it much. Since I paid my dues up again this year I got to keep it.

s

UglyDogRacing
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Got the number by filling out the application and paying my dues. I had the number last year, but ended up not racing it much. Since I paid my dues up again this year I got to keep it.

s

dude we know that you held out for years and years until you could get the #69 :up:

mayhem
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:00 PM
You are with these posts of yours.

dont like em, dont read em....................

UglyDogRacing
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:11 PM
dont like em, dont read em....................

Actually, I completely ignore everything you post EXCEPT when you attack Pueblo Motorsports Park and Vanmar Racing. You, and everyone else, should be grateful that Earlene and Jay at PMP still give motorcyclists the opportunity to use the track frequently. With it being the only track currently open in Colorado, they could very easily rent it out to a car club for more money. And you should thank Vanmar for reserving the track of us. They are going out on limb to do this with the hopes that enough riders attend to cover the track rental fee. And if you dont like the $75 you paid yesterday, then there are a number of tracks in neighboring states i.e. Miller, Hastings, etc that you can go ride but will pay three times as much.

mayhem
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:21 PM
first of all, you took everything that was said and twisted it to fit you and make me look like the bad guy.....i didnt attack anyone and i wasnt bitching about the price,,,,maybe you should reread the posts......i was saying that up until the day before the trackday, it was just a trackday, then it turned into a class day, which usually means those not in the class only get to ride for half the day and therefore should not be charged for a whole day........thats all i was saying. so as for you making me look like the bad guy and saying i was attacking vanmar or pmp is a bunch of shit...so mind your own..................

dragos13
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:29 PM
i wasnt bitching about the price..................

what again were you bitching about?

UglyDogRacing
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:35 PM
first of all, you took everything that was said and twisted it to fit you and make me look like the bad guy.....i didnt attack anyone and i wasnt bitching about the price,,,,maybe you should reread the posts......i was saying that up until the day before the trackday, it was just a trackday, then it turned into a class day, which usually means those not in the class only get to ride for half the day and therefore should not be charged for a whole day........thats all i was saying. so as for you making me look like the bad guy and saying i was attacking vanmar or pmp is a bunch of shit...so mind your own..................

So maybe "attack" was too harsh a term to use. But your criticism of PMP and Vanmar is unwarranted. Vanmar reserved the track and they had every right to hold class that day. It doesnt mean that they are going to use the track all day while you are stuck watching. Even if they didnt hold a class, there is no way you would be able to ride for 8 hours straight. Your tires wouldnt last that long and you probably wouldnt have enough fuel with you. Just about every trackday last year also had a PMP Safety Class occurring. There were no complaints about that.
I am in no way trying to make you look like the bad guy, you are doing a fine enough job of that on your own. And if you want me to "mind my own", then dont post your disparagment towards others on a public forum with the expectation that no one is going to refute you.

mayhem
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:35 PM
half day for 75.00...i dont mind 75 for a whole day. hell i'd pay 100.00 for a whole day, that wasnt the point.....the point was the last minute change from trackday to class day...but i didnt bad mouth anyone, i was just making a point.

dragos13
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:36 PM
half day for 75.00...i dont mind 75 for a whole day. hell i'd pay 100.00 for a whole day, that wasnt the point.....the point was the last minute change from trackday to class day...but i didnt bad mouth anyone, i was just making a point.

what point were you making bro? earlene is very busy and works very hard to please everyone. the girl school had been planned for months. plus, there was plenty of time available for riding yesterday. please explain.

mayhem
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:39 PM
when the trackday was posted, it said nothing about a class being held,,,thats my point

dragos13
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Earlenes original post dated November 29th 2007 shows "BIKE ONLY AND VANMAR RACING" so once again???

mayhem
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:48 PM
i still dont see the word "class" in there anywhere...and it wasnt that big a deal until someone started talkin shit to me...

dragos13
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:52 PM
well for future reference, when you see VANMAR RACING on a day, understand its more then an OPEN TRACK DAY.

no one talked shit, we are just backing up a great track and a great crew. so far you have been the only person with negative comments about the trackday. so did you not get enough time yesterday? i mean, thats your point of not knowing about a class right?

UglyDogRacing
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:56 PM
...and it wasnt that big a deal until someone started talkin shit to me...

No, I was only contesting the shit that you had already posted. :)

mayhem
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 03:58 PM
twice i geared up and headed for the track and got stopped by someone saying i couldnt go out cause class was on the track......but it's all good and it has been since yesterday. then someone spouted off about me being an asshat for my opion in my posts....if everyone would just let it go that would be great....cause i'm not here to make enemies and i didnt attack or talk shit about anyone.....i was just stating an opion....

dragos13
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:01 PM
twice i geared up and headed for the track and got stopped by someone saying i couldnt go out cause class was on the track......but it's all good and it has been since yesterday. then someone spouted off about me being an asshat for my opion in my posts....if everyone would just let it go that would be great....cause i'm not here to make enemies and i didnt attack or talk shit about anyone.....i was just stating an opion....

yeah ok bro :rolleyes:

Sortarican
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:10 PM
I think everyone can agree it was a great day to ride.

And here ya go...a little something to break the tension:

7432 7431

mayhem
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:17 PM
yes it was a great day. thanks for the tension breaker sorta............

dragos13
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:32 PM
waste of time, nevermind.

mayhem
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:38 PM
too late, i already saw it....but thx for the edit.....

Sortarican
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:38 PM
...i mean, i thought 80 degrees, sunny and no wind was about as good as a day could get (even with those dam girls holding their school there without telling us first :banghead:)

LOL,
Yeah Casey, the only negative thing people had to deal with was probably all the glare from you Youngblood's sporting your fishbelly white winter skin tones.

dragos13
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 04:42 PM
LOL,
Yeah Casey, the only negative thing people had to deal with was probably all the glare from you Youngblood's sporting your fishbelly white winter skin tones.

hey man, thats why im working on the preseason tan lol. first day this year that i didn't need my cold gear armour on.

jplracing
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Jesus Christ!

Let me get this straight, Mayhem you are complaining about not being "notified" that a class was taking place. Am I correct?

For what it is worth, the womens class was scheduled last year as a means to assist new (female) riders in gaining there race license and help us (the MRA) with there new class. Point number two...I bet if you were paying attention, you would have noticed the class was going out. Shit when I run my classes I am pretty damn clear when we are out and when we are not.

Now if I understand your previous posts, it seems that you are complaining about how the track day went and was scheduled. As Ugly Dog posted you have an option to go to Miller, Hastings etc...and pay $300 ish dollars for a track day and receive less than half the track time you get at a typical PMP day. Seriously if you have a problem or concern, please bring it up with professionalisum (Sp?) to the correct people and they will be more than happy to address it (if valid). In the meantime please go ahead, talk shit, complain and piss people off..... see were that gets us in terms of track usage

For fuck sake...track days are suppose to be fun, not drama ridden by people on a internet forum

mayhem
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 05:26 PM
since ppl wont let it die.....the only point i was trying to make, is that, if there is classes going on on a trackday, then we should only have to pay 50.00 for a half day since thats all we get to ride, cause class takes up the other half......now if thats talkin shit and pissin ppl off then im sorry. it had nothing to do with the ladies. it just would of been nice to have a little more info in the start of the thread to convey that there was gonna be a class....thats it. no shit talkin, no attacking ppl.and im not complaining about how it went, i had a blast, but ppl keep reading shit into my original posts.....

For fuck sake...track days are suppose to be fun, not drama ridden by people on a internet forum.

exactly, so stop with the drama...

my posts were from the day before, and i was just making a suggestion about trackdays (if theres gonna be a class).....

dragos13
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 05:33 PM
since ppl wont let it die.....the only point i was trying to make, is that, if there is classes going on on a trackday, then we should only have to pay 50.00 for a half day since thats all we get to ride, cause class takes up the other half......now if thats talkin shit and pissin ppl off then im sorry. it had nothing to do with the ladies. it just would of been nice to have a little more info in the start of the thread to convey that there was gonna be a class....thats it. no shit talkin, no attacking ppl.and im not complaining about how it went, i had a blast, but ppl keep reading shit into my original posts.....

For fuck sake...track days are suppose to be fun, not drama ridden by people on a internet forum.

exactly, so stop with the drama...

my posts were from the day before, and i was just making a suggestion about trackdays (if theres gonna be a class).....

:cry::cry::cry:

cjmagnuss
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Very good times at the track!!!! I love the warm weather.

Turn 10, when you hit the drag strip, its a bit slippery. I almost lost it there twice.

I also road off the track twice. Turn 7 early on and turn 8 late in the day. Good thing for the desert run off!!!

Got tons of track time too. The girls were on for 20 min of every hour of the afternoon only. Spaced out breaks nicely!

Can't wait to go back Friday for the MRA school!

cjmagnuss
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Anyone know a link for photos? I saw a couple people shooting out there.

wankel7
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Hey,

Just posting up a big thanks to everyone for a successful day. James, it was great to meet you guys and hope you can make it to the races at the end of the month!

I'll have some pictures up late this evening, if other have some pics it would be great to see them.

80 degrees, sunny, almost no wind. A nearly ideal day.

:-)

I hope I can too Scott! Good to meet you and thanks for the advice. Thanks for posting up the pictures!

I was happy with the time I got out there. I think I got on the track at 12:40 pm and stil had enough time to do 106 miles. Not bad for 50 bucks!

mayhem
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 05:50 PM
for all of you that are twisting my words around and turning this into a witch hunt can fuck off...i dont care what you think. and i'm tired of explaining myself. so go call each other and decide what to post next...

dragos13
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 05:58 PM
for all of you that are twisting my words around and turning this into a witch hunt can fuck off...i dont care what you think. and i'm tired of explaining myself. so go call each other and decide what to post next...

trust me bro, you have nothing to explain. your posts on this forum and the MRA speak clearly.

Tipys
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Hey guys reading over the post I agree with mayhem. So are you all going to start in on me how im wroug. And twist my words too. I'm looking at trying to race MRA next year. and want it be fun but if jump down someones throat for stating an option that really makes no diffrentance to you. Your going to keep people from wanting to comeout to trackdays or even try and race. Your making the sport look bad

wankel7
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 07:47 PM
I had posted earlier about how it works when there is someone else using the track on an open day. It was my first time.

So, I emailed Earlene to ask about it and she said it would be open track from 9-4. But when I go down there I was told about the sessions. 20 minutes for Vanmar and 40 for open track.

I can see where folks are coming from and maybe if you were there for a full day maybe there should be a reduction in the cost since you are losing 2:20 worth of track time.

But overall 75 bucks is soooo cheap for almost 5 hours of open track time.

And I'm not sure how it worked but I am happy that we were able to share the day with Vanmar or visa versa? Not sure how it worked? Because if we didnt share we would have not gotten any track time.

James

dirkterrell
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 07:56 PM
So, I emailed Earlene to ask about it and she said it would be open track from 9-4. But when I go down there I was told about the sessions. 20 minutes for Vanmar and 40 for open track.

I can see where folks are coming from and maybe if you were there for a full day maybe there should be a reduction in the cost since you are losing 2:20 worth of track time.

I'm not sure I see what the big deal is. Unless you're just putting around, you probably can't ride sessions of 40 minutes all day anyway. Check around at other tracks and you'll find that $75 would be a steal for half a day.

Dirk

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 08:10 PM
for all of you that are twisting my words around and turning this into a witch hunt can fuck off...i dont care what you think. and i'm tired of explaining myself. so go call each other and decide what to post next...I love the CSC these days!!

I with ya bro!! A lot of the people doggin' ya are very good friends of mine and I don't get it!! You're told open track and have to wait. It's just a matter of principal. If you're told one thing and delivered another...

This post was approved by someone who doesn't matter and IN NO WAY IS SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT VANMAR RENTING THE TRACK!!!

wankel7
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 08:17 PM
I'm not sure I see what the big deal is. Unless you're just putting around, you probably can't ride sessions of 40 minutes all day anyway. Check around at other tracks and you'll find that $75 would be a steal for half a day.

Dirk

I agree...that is what I posted that 75 bucks for 5 hours is a steal for sure!

But since 75 bucks = 7 hours in the past...

I am more than happy paying 75 for 5 hours. That is truly a steal!

I was paying 140 in dallas and that yielded me 2 whole hours:(

I do see what you are saying though you can't ride that much on the track.

Unless you are tinkering with your bike between rides and want to go out and ride what you just changed having a full open day without intermissions could be usefull.

I guess it is like gas prices...3.50 a gallon is a steal when you compare it to england. But of course we still gripe about it :P

The format yesterday was fine with me even though I showed up late in the day. It forced me to take breaks...maybe that is a good thing :P

James

gsxrscott
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 09:08 PM
I damn sure couldn't ride the track hard for even 4 hours straight! I don't know many racers that could either (or would want to! ) I am sure that "timing" was the only annoying factor. On an open track day you go when you want and stop when you want.

rybo
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Good evening everyone. Looks like a good time in the good 'ol trackday thread going on here.

Mr. Mayhem, you say that you wish it had been posted that there was going to be a class earlier, and the truth is that YOU make the first post in this thread. 17 posts in I confirmed that there was going to be a class and the request of those running the class that we basically respect that going on. My complaint to you is that this was a known factor before you came. The class didn't start using the track until after noon and then only used the first 20 mins of each hour, so hardly half of the day being used up. I'm not trying to be an ass here, but you asked that the information not be twisted.

To the rest, the point is made and we can move on from this discussion, argument, confrontation or whatever it is now. What we have here is a failure to communicate and a difference of opinion. I had a great day and have a set of worn out tires to prove it. You can see some pictures that were taken with my camera here. I know there were others out taking photos and I hope that some of those get posted up too.

http://gallery.mac.com/scott.rybarik/100016

Scott

Ene
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 06:18 AM
OK. I read all the posts so let's clear up something. If anyone wants to points a finger, please point it here.

I FORGOT ABOUT THE CLASS FOR THE GALS. ME... I.... OKAY.

Many people have worked their butts off for the motorcycle community at PMP. Joe, Mark, Scott, Glenn, Jay, myself-just to start. With PMP being the only track (for now) a few had the insight that if we didn't do something in 2007, the motorcycle venue would have very few days in 2008. All of us agreed our focus would be (1) How to keep open days safe (2) How to get as many days as possible for motorcycle enthusiast access to a track slammed with cars guys and private rentals wanting access to almost every day (3) How to keep the rates reasonable. Because of flexibility the rates have not changed for the last 2 years.

We did it. You got it. If in doubt of what I think read the kids book "The little Red Hen" then complain.

Now, what I hear almost everyday is "Why do you favor the bike guys". They get all the days. Before it was "You favor the car guys"? Damn a gal can't win.

Everyone... Jack down. It's about riding. It's about you and your motorcycle being on the last track (for now) in Colorado. It's about the bond built on actions not words by a handful of folks willing to step up and achieve safe, reasonable access for YOU to get away from the rest of your life. Have no doubt whatsoever PMP is YOUR track (for now). When the new track opens, we hope to see you again.

If ANYONE feels cheated by our rates or scheduling, email me at ene5348@yahoo.com and we'll get to the facts of how many things COULD have happened this year and that will really tick you off.

Now, back to riding and loving it. That should be the focus now.

Ene

cosp600rr
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 06:56 AM
anybody else get any pics from this day. I saw a couple of people on turn 8. # 115

Sortarican
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 09:41 AM
I FORGOT ABOUT THE CLASS FOR THE GALS. ME... I.... OKAY.

String Her Up!!!!!

J/K Ene,
Thanks for the hospitality as always.
I don't think anyone's gonna question your effort and assistance in juggling all these cats in an attempt to make everyone happy.
As for me I wouldn't trade places with you folks for love or money and think you're all doing a great job.

Anyone know a link for photos? I saw a couple people shooting out there.

anybody else get any pics from this day. I saw a couple of people on turn 8. # 115

I uploaded the rest of what I have, hope I got some of you guys.
Post up if you have trouble accessing them.
http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/Sortarican_2112/04-14-2008%20PMP%20Track%20Day/?start=0

dirkterrell
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Have no doubt whatsoever PMP is YOUR track (for now). When the new track opens, we hope to see you again.

And you will, many times. In fact, I'll be there on Friday. :) I know many people here truly appreciate the efforts you guys go to for us two-wheeled folks.

Like I said, $75 is a steal for a track day. And if you're nice, Earlene will tell dirty jokes. http://www.boulder.swri.edu/%7Eterrell/images/goofy.gif

Dirk

hcr25
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 10:42 AM
The simple answer to this is rent the track for yourself and charge what you want. Or better yet build your own track!

Friday practice at Hastings is $75.00 for three hours and well worth it in my opinion.

I hope people dont start complaing about that price aswell.
mike

wankel7
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Now, back to riding and loving it. That should be the focus now.

Ene

Thank you Ene!

We are really lucky to have all of the folks that keep PMP what it is and to have PMP. Thank you guys! I did have a blast on Monday:) Love the new pavement!

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 02:30 PM
If Earlene just throws some of that green chile of hers together, we're all good. Thanks for all you and everyone else does at PMP Earlene!