PDA

View Full Version : Where CSC rides

r6srider
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Where do most of the members ride too? What is the best places to ride? Is their a bar that CSC always go's. Their is a moto cycle bar next to Vickory Moto. Peace.

PhL0aTeR
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 03:26 PM
i dont care where we ride, just keep posting pics....

r6srider
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 03:33 PM
i dont care where we ride, just keep posting pics....
Wil do got plenty of them. Is that a drawing of a Hyabusa I hope I spelled it right?

r6srider
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Here they are.

Bueller
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 03:48 PM
We all meet at the Piper, next to Vickery. Go save us a table we'll be there shortly with hot single sexy women that ride but just don't have bikes yet.

Sully
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 03:53 PM
I'll see ya there Bueller ... I'll be on my big wheel !

PhL0aTeR
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Wil do got plenty of them. Is that a drawing of a Hyabusa I hope I spelled it right?

Hayabusa..... yeah

Jmetz
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Where do most of the members ride too? What is the best places to ride?

The parking lot at Costco.

r6srider
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 05:34 PM
We all meet at the Piper, next to Vickery. Go save us a table we'll be there shortly with hot single sexy women that ride but just don't have bikes yet.
funny give me a break, did you go to Fay Myers we should all meet sometime then you can get to know me. I just want to meet some nice people who ride if not here then else where does not bother me at all!

Bueller
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Give me a break.
There are regular gatherings and they are always posted, if you truly want to meet people they are there, you only need show up and yee shall meet.
There are too many trolls on this board, people are suspicious and leary of people that come here and start posting "unique" threads and replies, some of your stuff meets that criteria.