PDA

View Full Version : Ride!! Anyday this week Morrison ect..?

SupermotoMJ
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 06:14 PM
I'm playing hookie all week and plan on getting some miles up in the canyons this week.. who's with me? anyone available to ride this week!!
I'm thinking about starting the Morrison route and then whever that leads great! Just hope the roads are clear :crazy:

mastap07
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 07:09 PM
i get off at 2 on monday so i can join anytime after that!

TomB
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Who is riding tommorow(sunday) going to be near 60. Moco around 10? Hit the local canyons, ride fast, take un-necessary risks, have some fun.:hump:

HOTCARCASS
Sat Apr 12th, 2008, 09:25 PM
I am in mon, Wed, Fri, Days off and I am looking to get some canyon miles in. I am riding Sunday And I am up for about anything. I've been riding the Lyons, Boulder, Loveland areas latley. The roads have been good I've been haveing tons of fun. I'm up for golden gate or left hand or whatever. Lets meet in Boulder or Lyons about 9:am.

SupermotoMJ
Sun Apr 13th, 2008, 12:15 PM
I'm going to IMI today, I'm still not very familiar with all the canyons but have rode most - just dont remember the names.. Let me know where you want to meet up! this week is suposed to be awesome..

siriuschris
Sun Apr 13th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Look me up, I'm available pretty much anytime.

Chris
303-722-2464

vegasbound
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 06:28 AM
I'm playing hookie all week and plan on getting some miles up in the canyons this week.. who's with me? anyone available to ride this week!!
I'm thinking about starting the Morrison route and then whever that leads great! Just hope the roads are clear :crazy:

I'll be at Morrison Conoco at 10am Monday.