PDA

View Full Version : Deckers Sunday

lovinCO
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 08:39 AM
We went up 285 yesterday morning and down Deckers to Woodland Park. I gave the road a 5 out of 10 in the morning--it was cold (low 40's) and sandy and not confidence inspiring.

But on the way back on the same route in the afternoon the conditions were much improved. Temp was in the high 50's and the days traffic seemed to have brushed off a lot of the sand we saw in the morning. Still sandy in some areas, but pretty good riding. Summer is coming. :)

Couple pics from the overlook...

Repsol a095
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Yeah,

I rode through here yesterday at about noon and there was a ton of sand and animals out. It was also pretty cold in sections. I was bummed; I thought that the ride would be warm and fast, but it wasn't. Next time!!!

Great pics! Sweet Duc!

Devaclis
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Me = Jealousy :(

Sweet bikes! Glad you could enjoy the day on it :)

TFOGGuys
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 11:05 AM
That Duc is pure sex.... color me green with envy!

lovinCO
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 11:20 AM
I am liking the 848. :D

Fiddled with the stock supsension set up over the weekend, it's starting to feel like I'm riding a ducati. Sweet.

UglyDogRacing
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Did you happen to notice if the coffee shop in Deckers was open?

lovinCO
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Everything there was open! We noticed a lot of anglers in the river, and the guy at the lure shop came out and yelled at us to move away from his parking spots when we stopped for coffee. Lot of fishermen and campers were there.

VFR
Mon Apr 14th, 2008, 11:17 PM
OMG you have a 848...You bastard

you need to give a review on that hotness

Aracheon
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 12:53 AM
That bike is so sick, Wyeth. I'm very jealous. Congratulations. :D

lovinCO
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 07:28 AM
OMG you have a 848...You bastard

you need to give a review on that hotness

It is fabulousness. I am not worthy of it's amazing skills! :D

That bike is so sick, Wyeth. I'm very jealous. Congratulations. :D

Thanks Chris, I love it it's a fun bike. And I can't wait to see everyone's ride at another meet. I look forward to seeing your new CBR, it's got my favorite color scheme.

Aracheon
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Thanks Chris, I love it it's a fun bike. And I can't wait to see everyone's ride at another meet. I look forward to seeing your new CBR, it's got my favorite color scheme.

Feel free to hump it at any time. :lol: :lol:

Mr_RC
Tue Apr 15th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Thanks for sharing. That 848 is amazing. I saw one at the International Car Show and at Fay last weekend. mmmmmmmm