PDA

View Full Version : Fall BBQ/Picnic - In Conjunction With The Memorial Ride

Anonymous
Fri Sep 10th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Mark this on your calendar!!!

When: Saturday September 25th, noon-ish until 5-ish (or Sunday the 26th if weather dictates) - this is being held in conjunction with the memorial ride (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10643).

Where: Clement Park, Littleton (off Bowles, just east of Wadsworth (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?addtohistory=&country=US&address=bowles+at+long+dr&city=littleton&state=co&zipcode=&historyid=&submit.x=0&submit.y=0))

Children and significant others welcome! This is definitely a family-friendly event!

Clement park is easily accessible from C-470 by either Wadsworth (from the south) or Bowles (north & west). Use Mapquest to get directions (http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?2l=qgWw1csqnvQ%253d&2g=UNm%252bIKheYcsoa9av1utvnA%253d%253d&2pn=&2ic=31&2ex=1&src=maps&2a=W%20Bowles%20Ave%20%26%20W%20Long%20Dr&2c=Littleton&2s=CO&2z=80123&2y=US) best suited for you.

Clement park offers many amenities suitable for this type of event:
- sheltered picnic areas
- several playgrounds
- skate park
- restrooms
- and more... (http://www.ifoothills.org/ifoothills/Clement_Park.asp)

There are BBQ grills there, and like last time, I'll bring the charcoal and lots of burgers & dogs. If you want something else (ie: brats/chicken), feel free to bring it and we'll throw it on the grill. I'll also be bringing condiments, some sodas, cutlery, napkins, paper plates, cups, & I have some serving spoons for side dishes.

BYOB - and as far as alcohol goes, NO GLASS CONTAINERS & Please Drink Responsibly.

We're going to try and get the same shelter as last time (beside the skate park). I'll get there early to claim it.

I suggest you enter the park via W. Long Dr. (off of Bowles - across from Red Robin), then follow that road behind the library & through the first 2 parking lots, then turn right at the end of the 2nd parking lot, followed by an immediate left into the last parking lot. I'll try and put up the CSC banner somewhere visible.

Hope to see many of you there! We had about 150 people show up for the Spring BBQ (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5556), let's see if we can top 200 for this one!!! 8)

Please post a reply if you plan on bringing something, & I'll maintain a master list here in this post.

If you plan on attending the memorial ride, we can make arrangements for you to drop off your side-dish the night before, and I'll bring it to the picnic.

If you are not planning on attending the ride, but are planning on attending the picnic & would be willing to serve as a drop-off point of other peoples side-dishes, please speak up! :D

CHuck U Farley
Fri Sep 10th, 2004, 09:33 PM
ill bring has many plate forks and knifes that will fit on the bike I am in all the way for both. Slower ride/????

NZ Darren
Fri Sep 10th, 2004, 09:47 PM
I will be coming up from the springs after work on Sat morning so cannot really bring anything, can I donate a few $$$ to the hotdog and burger fund?
Don't want to show up empty handed.

FZRguy
Sun Sep 12th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Happy to take stuff if anyone wants to drop it off the night before. I’ll also be at the ride start to transport stuff via cage.

macktastic brake grabber
Sun Sep 12th, 2004, 08:55 PM
please let it be on 8/03/04

Anonymous
Sun Sep 12th, 2004, 08:58 PM

:wtf:

WTF?

Brizz
Sun Sep 12th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Is it just me or is that back in time?

W1LL
Sun Sep 12th, 2004, 09:12 PM
:shock: :roll:

uh yeah sure fellow time travelers unite and we will have it on the 3rd of august..... :lol:

i will try to be there with the wifie, are crumb snatchers ok to bring along???

give me a call 719-392-2065 (home)
719-243-2840 (cell)

my email is not working right now so send to reeceondell@msn.com

W1LL
Sun Sep 12th, 2004, 09:15 PM
sorry to be whoring on your thread but

hey briz could you get ahold of those csc decals for me?

macktastic brake grabber
Mon Sep 13th, 2004, 12:15 AM
JUST TRYIN TO KEEP YALL ON YOUR TOES....... not...... ok i had alot of adrenelin rushin through me after todays flight. i meant 10/03/04

mack<<<<<< caught in space warp

Anonymous
Mon Sep 13th, 2004, 11:12 AM
i meant 10/03/04
Sorry :( - that's a race weekend - the last race of the sason.

:idea: But if you're only available on that date, come on out to SCR, watch some great racing & party afterwards! :D

T-byrd
Fri Sep 17th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I'll bring yummy, homemade potato salad! :D

Tanya

Nick_Ninja
Fri Sep 17th, 2004, 08:16 PM
I'll bring yummy, homemade potato salad! :D

Tanya

Now I might just have to cancel out of a planed BIG DEAL for this one :up: :yummy:

FZRguy
Fri Sep 17th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Baked beans for me. Can someone bring nametags?

Kitty Kat
Sun Sep 19th, 2004, 02:13 PM
yes - nametags were great last time!

I will bring good Georgia BBQ sauce - anyone bringing any bbq beef or pork? Bill - your's was great last time!!

Felicia
Sun Sep 19th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Can I help out with anything? Anyone have any requests? Plates, napkins, cutlery, cups??? Food?

King Nothing
Sun Sep 19th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Can I help out with anything? Anyone have any requests? Plates, napkins, cutlery, cups??? Food?how about leaving that evil looking cat with the red eyes at home. :lol:

Felicia
Sun Sep 19th, 2004, 03:10 PM
How bout I bring him instead?

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/scared_kitty.jpg

King Nothing
Sun Sep 19th, 2004, 03:12 PM
:spit: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FZRguy
Sun Sep 19th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Can I help out with anything? Anyone have any requests? Plates, napkins, cutlery, cups??? Food?

well, how 'bout some nametags...and something to write with?

Felicia
Sun Sep 19th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I can handle that.

Anonymous
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 11:16 AM
IMPORTANT: If you plan on attending, please go here and let me know how many people (including yourself) you will be bringing:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11294

Casket Crew
Fri Sep 24th, 2004, 09:39 AM
I', in but since I'm coming from Ft. Collins I wont be able to bring much. Let me know if i should grab something or just bring some $$$

~Barn~
Fri Sep 24th, 2004, 09:56 AM
I', in but since I'm coming from Ft. Collins I wont be able to bring much. Let me know if i should grab something or just bring some $$$

I'm sure Bob wouldn't mind having a few bucks thrown his way. That's what I did last year, and I know he spends quite a bit. Time and money.

Oh yeah Ralph... Why don't you bring a case of "Proper" wit'cha. :D

Anonymous
Fri Sep 24th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Oh yeah Ralph... Why don't you bring a case of "Proper" wit'cha. :D

I can do that. Or better yet I'll ice it up in the cooler before I drop my truck off at bob's in the morning (using his R1 since my bike is down for a few reasons)...

swademaster
Fri Sep 24th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Bob, could you bring some of the new stickers too? I would like to get some of them.

Spiderman
Fri Sep 24th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Bob, could you bring some of the new stickers too? I would like to get some of them.I'll bring what I got. El Gato should be bringing some more white ones (I have none left). 8)

foxyblue
Fri Sep 24th, 2004, 06:11 PM
If I can make it I'll bring up some brownies.