PDA

View Full Version : Boulder Utah?

Jadam
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 03:44 PM
any ridden Boulder, Utah. It's south east. Saw a video on youtube guy cruisin' through it, and it look gorgeous and fairly twisty. Not sure if the guy just edited his video to that effect. Anyone know if it's a worth while trip?

asp_125
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I haven't been but friends have ridden it. There's a stretch called the Devil's Backbone that is awesomely twisty and grippy. You start at Hanksville in the east, along UT24, then turn south at Torrey onto UT12 through Boulder and Escalante. From there you can go visit the North Rim of the Grand Cayon, Bryce, or just turn around and do it all again.

barrett1015
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 09:56 PM
anyone want to do it?

Vehicle 1
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 10:30 PM
I did it a while back and it is beautiful there, great riding around that area (I came from the Utah side). There is one little restaurant in the middle of town (very small town) that makes great food; I can't remember the name, but it is easy to find because it was near one of the only sharp bends in town.

Go for it, worth the visit. Just make sure you don't get stuck riding I-70 to get there...:)

D.

Jadam
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Damn, sounds like I'm going to have to make a road trip out of this one. Don't know when. Most likely in mid summer some time. I'll post up a thread when we go down there to see if anyone else wants to join.