PDA

View Full Version : e-racing bodywork paint job

Redflash3
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 05:54 PM
"D Barns R6" dad did a great job on the Gixxer blue paint. Got many compliments at the MRA school event. Sorry I didn't take these when it was sunny out, cause the blue really pops. THX

Sully
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Suzuki's suck !:p ... lol jk How was the class ?

VFR
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 06:00 PM
How much does dad charge so say a single color? (Pearl White)

Ball Park

Redflash3
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 10:42 PM
How much does dad charge so say a single color? (Pearl White)

Ball Park

Including tax $357 one color.

Redflash3
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Suzuki's suck !:p ... lol jk How was the class ?

Sully,

The class was great, I learned alot about the track, techniques and the MRA. Definiently worth every penny.....lots of fun and the weather was perfect. I can't wait to go back and practice, practice, practice. :)

D Berns R6
Sat Apr 19th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Looking good! Hope you like it, cause it looks saawweet!

Matty
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 01:06 AM
Looking good! Hope you like it, cause it looks saawweet!
yo seems like your dad does some good work. just out of curiosity, how much would he charge to just re-paint my gas tank, gloss black?

VFR
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Including tax $357 one color.

Ohh my......I can see an appointment in my future

arata954
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 06:21 AM
yo seems like your dad does some good work. just out of curiosity, how much would he charge to just re-paint my gas tank, gloss black?

i also want to know about gas tank. the repsol orange that honda uses. for when i get the replacement farings for my fireblade.

y_merkle
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 09:10 PM
NICE! I Love that blue!

VFR
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Red...Can you throw up dads shop info.....

Told the wife I wanted to paint the VFR white and she said....That would be hot, that means it's ok in marriage language....lol

Aracheon
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 09:15 PM
+1 for Dingle's dad. Dave does GREAT work.. :D

dirkterrell
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 09:19 PM

Told the wife I wanted to paint the VFR white and she said....That would be hot, that means it's ok in marriage language....lol

Pearl white would be sweet! But don't let CBRSue see it. She might run off with it. :)

Dirk

y_merkle
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 09:27 PM

At least she didn't say, "Whatever, do what you want." in married language that means "Do it and you're sleeping on the couch!"
Pearl white would be HOTT!

2Blue
Sun Apr 20th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Nice work!!

D Berns R6
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 08:55 AM
Sorry for the late response....

For race plastics, one color paint job's like Brian said are $350 one color, $50 for each additional color, $50 per hour if any body work needs done.

Tank is $150 if you want that painted in addition to the bike. Just the tank and no bodywork is the same price....

For street plastics, one color paint job's start at $550. All other additional prices are the same.....

We are down in Littleton across the street from Columbine High School.

Call me at 303-667-5859 for questions.

d_mob
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 01:56 PM
derek's dad painted my bike as well (fresh armour bodies glass and tank). three colors total and number plates.

now let's just hope that i don't go down this coming saturday or sunday... or friday (practice) for that matter! :crazy:

in all seriousness, dave does amazing work and is a true perfectionist. call him if you want the real deal on paint work.

http://mellodrama.com/Gallery/albums/motogp_at_bros/P1011635.jpg

http://mellodrama.com/Gallery/albums/motogp_at_bros/P1011640.sized.jpg