PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night at the track

cosp600rr
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 06:10 AM
My wife is turning 30 on sunday the 27th and she was a little bummed that we raced on her birthday since it is a big one for her. She has been very nice about it and is being supportive even though she would rather be on a special vacation someware.

I would like to have a little get togather at our pits on saterday night for her to make her feel special and let her know that its not just all about the racing. Its not going to be a big blowout party or anything. I would like to start at 6 or so and go until when ever. If you felt like bringing her a birthday card that would be cool. I would like to show her that the mra family is thinking about her on her birthday. She doesn't know I am doing this please don't mention it until saterday night

For anybody that doesn't know me My name is Mat # 115. My wifes name is Lacie. Please come and hang if you can. Thanks Mat

PS if you can't come by on saterday night maybe stop be the pits on sunday and wish her happy birthday even if you don't know us.

Wahooman
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 06:34 PM
Matt---
I will be sure to swing by and try to remember a card as well for her. I think its pretty cool you voice this up...good job.
Talk to ya this weekend.

Curtis

cosp600rr
Mon Apr 21st, 2008, 09:07 PM
Thanks bro I'll see ya then