PDA

View Full Version : Dingle reminded me to remind you...

Aracheon
Tue Apr 22nd, 2008, 07:45 PM
...that if you haven't signed up for the race this weekend, get on your A game and do it now... or your ass is going to the back of the grid. :D

D Berns R6
Tue Apr 22nd, 2008, 07:56 PM
and they don't take any excuses so do it now!

firefghtr
Tue Apr 22nd, 2008, 08:12 PM
we have till wed night at 12am i believe but you deff. dont want to wait till then

Vehicle 1
Tue Apr 22nd, 2008, 08:20 PM
My side covers are back-ordered and won't be here on time for the first race, but I may get a borrowed bike. Question..... if I sign up and end up not having access to the borrowed bike, can I cancel and get a refund?

Sorry, I am new to this, and I know this stuff is in the "rule book" but I figured I could ask to make sure I didn't misunderstand anything.

Thanks,

D.

firefghtr
Tue Apr 22nd, 2008, 08:46 PM
so chris your not racing right. you still havnt decided what to do with the bike? are you still coming down to pit with me and Dirk though

Aracheon
Tue Apr 22nd, 2008, 09:53 PM
so chris your not racing right. you still havnt decided what to do with the bike? are you still coming down to pit with me and Dirk though

Correct - I'll be sitting this one out until I know for sure what I'm doing. I still need to stop by Faster and check out the bike that Applesauce was telling me about. I have prior obligations on Saturday, unfortunately - but I WILL be there on Sunday.

D Berns R6
Tue Apr 22nd, 2008, 11:39 PM
Question..... if I sign up and end up not having access to the borrowed bike, can I cancel and get a refund?

Section 3.3 in the rulebook.

Basically you should cancel your entrys on the 25th if you find out your not racing for a 100% refund. After that, it's pretty much your out hurt or in the hospital and can get 50% refund less $35 admin fee.

best bet is to cancel one day before race day but the sooner the better.

Hope this helps.

Dingle

D Berns R6
Tue Apr 22nd, 2008, 11:40 PM
but I WILL be there on Sunday.

Come by the Professional Privateer Pits Chris and say what's up!

Vehicle 1
Wed Apr 23rd, 2008, 07:46 AM
Basically you should cancel your entrys on the 25th if you find out your not racing for a 100% refund. After that, it's pretty much your out hurt or in the hospital and can get 50% refund less $35 admin fee.

Thanks D.,

Seems reasonable, I may just sign up then and see if I can pull this one off. I’ll be there on Sat. regardless…

I’m so pumped about racing; I can barely keep my but on the chair.

Cheers,

D.

D Berns R6
Wed Apr 23rd, 2008, 09:53 AM
No problem! Stop by our Professional Privateer pits and say what's up!