PDA

View Full Version : Grandprix's Shop Ride Schedule

RyNo24
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Here is Grandprix's 2008 Shop Ride schedule, I am going to try and make most of these this year, a lot seems pretty fun. I really want to do Royal Gorge, Estes, and Trail Ridge Rd.

http://cdn-9.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/grandprixmotorsports/rideschedule_web8.5x14.gif

UglyDogRacing
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 09:24 AM
What is a Scedual. :think:

RyNo24
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 09:29 AM

Scedual: A spelling a schedule from someone who cannot spell to save his own life...:drink: lol.

(I have to edit almost every post I make for spelling errors lol)

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 10:25 AM
it's like a shejhewal

rforsythe
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Moving to Canyon Carving forum, these are just one-day rides.

I will be interested to see if the cops use this list like a lottery ticket on where to be.

clarknd
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 07:31 PM
yeah lets do it:shocked:

RyNo24
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 07:40 PM
I will be interested to see if the cops use this list like a lottery ticket on where to be.

Lol, the groups are too big to really get yourself in trouble. I went on the Cripple Creek one last year, and did not really see any cops.

rforsythe
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 08:02 PM
I tend to think that the bigger the group, the more chances for getting into trouble there are! There is a reason you don't see me on many group rides anymore.

RyNo24
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 07:48 AM
I tend to think that the bigger the group, the more chances for getting into trouble there are! There is a reason you don't see me on many group rides anymore.

True, a lot of red light running and such happens with really large groups. I do not think GPM has really had any major problems though with people getting in trouble in the past.

Devaclis
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 07:59 AM
I think there is too much negativity focused on group rides, by people who do not do them, and not enough riding. You can ride with a bunch of tards (no offense David) and have all of them wreck, and you could still have a safe fun ride.

We do group rides all of the time. We are selective about our groups. But sometimes we ride just to ride. Not because we know we will make it home safe. Not because we know EVERYONE has MSF training, or is a racer, or we have 10 EMT riders. We do it because we love it. Fear of crashing, or being hurt can't remove that love.

Get out and ride before you die!

rforsythe
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 08:01 AM
I ride plenty, Dana. Just not with asshats. :)

(I should add that comment in no way reflects on Grand Prix, and I have every confidence their ride will go off well. It was just based on some observations of things seen on group rides in the past.)

Devaclis
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 08:07 AM
I ride plenty, Dana. Just not with asshats. :)

Not directed AT you mang :)

Just people in general that avoid a LOT of great rides because they think everyone who is not track certified is a horrible rider and a liability. I like to be safe. I am picky about my rides. But I would not avoid going on a group ride that was fun just because of the peeps in it. I would just not ride WITH them. Sweeping is fun. Breaking off into a smaller group is always cool. I just cant ride under the assumption that something bad is going to happen. It takes all of the fun out of riding.

rforsythe
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Fair enough!

Let's go ride.

madvlad
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 01:12 PM
I'd be down for the Royal Gorge ride.