PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to IMI this Sat 4/26?

RavenR6
Thu Apr 24th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Finally got my bike ready and im going crazy waiting for my day off. Anyone else interested in going up to IMI on Saturday?

Aracheon
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 06:30 AM
You're not racing MRA this year?

dorepsol2
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 04:50 PM
i am, but unfortunately not this saturday, i just ordered my ramp to get the bike in and out of the truck. but i def am going to start going there on a semi reg basis. i just moved here from florida. i use to ride jennigns gp out there and have been itching to hit the track since i came here. what tires are you running on that track since its only a mile long? i was thinking of runnign pilot powers since the pseeds wont be as fast as a bigger track.

Repsol a095
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 09:16 PM
I was thinking of going on Sunday!!!!

rybo
Fri Apr 25th, 2008, 09:49 PM
i am, but unfortunately not this saturday, i just ordered my ramp to get the bike in and out of the truck. but i def am going to start going there on a semi reg basis. i just moved here from florida. i use to ride jennigns gp out there and have been itching to hit the track since i came here. what tires are you running on that track since its only a mile long? i was thinking of runnign pilot powers since the pseeds wont be as fast as a bigger track.

Pilot powers are totally fine for IMI

Welcome!

cromer611
Sat Apr 26th, 2008, 03:03 AM

dude my wife and I lift the front tire on to our trailer and i press the rear tire up while the wife guides it up. Im sure if you do some roids you can military press yer bike into yer truck : ) jk. atleast come down and show yer support.:slappers:

dorepsol2
Sat Apr 26th, 2008, 05:32 PM
...had i received this earlier today i definitely would have come to spectate. i did absolutely nothing today. checking out the track and meeting up with you all would have been 10 times more productive then my day today. post up next time your headed out there, i def want to check it out. i was looking at vid on you tube and am pumped.