PDA

View Full Version : 5-4@10:00

HOTCARCASS
Sat May 3rd, 2008, 11:14 PM
Lyons sham at 10?

big_E
Sun May 4th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Thought we were going climbing, S-Bomb. Damn motor lust.

HOTCARCASS
Sun May 4th, 2008, 08:37 AM
I think there are special places for climbers too. This is for sportbikers you crazy climber. Are you watching moto GP today? Nobody responds to my threads but I just keep tryin.

rforsythe
Sun May 4th, 2008, 08:55 AM
More people would respond to your threads if we had an idea of what you were talking about. ;)

Matty
Sun May 4th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Nobody responds to my threads but I just keep tryin.
cause most of us meet at MOCO not at Lyons....

fullgrownbear
Sun May 4th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Hang in their Sal. You know I'm up for a ride anytime I can, even if MOCO is closer.

HOTCARCASS
Mon May 5th, 2008, 11:19 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS WHEN YOU SAY YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE LYONS IS OR THE LYONS SHAM. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO ESTAS PARK OR TO PEAK TO PEAK. I AM STARTING A MEET AT LYONS SHAM FOR NORTHY CANYON RIDERS. ALL EXPERIANCES WELCOME. I'VE MET SOME REALLY GOOD GUYS AND WE'VE HAD A BLAST OVER THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS.

Matty
Mon May 5th, 2008, 11:28 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS WHEN YOU SAY YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE LYONS IS OR THE LYONS SHAM. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO ESTAS PARK OR TO PEAK TO PEAK. I AM STARTING A MEET AT LYONS SHAM FOR NORTHY CANYON RIDERS. ALL EXPERIANCES WELCOME. I'VE MET SOME REALLY GOOD GUYS AND WE'VE HAD A BLAST OVER THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS.
i'm new to the state and have only been riding with the south central denver peeps and the canyons around here. finally had a chance to ride Deckers.

iAs for the Lyons Shamrock, i have no idea where it's at, also haven't had a chance to ride Peak to Peak or up to Estes park yet.

hopefully one of these days i'll get up there.

HOTCARCASS
Mon May 5th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Oh matty your in for a real treat! how did you like the deckers run. It's such a good ride. There are some cool elevation changes huh. what are you doin friday or saturday.