PDA

View Full Version : See what happens when you play too much GTA IV

The Black Knight
Sun May 4th, 2008, 06:37 AM
http://www.filecabi.net/video/b2e5545f246.html

I'm sorry but I would blister his little behind until he couldn't sit down. This little guy needs some serious discipline.

The fact that he said, "he likes doing bad things, bad things are fun." Then to say for his punishment, "oh I should only lose my video games for the weekend" infuriates me. I'd either have him get a job(paper route) to start paying back every penny of the damage. Then I'd ship his fat ass off to military school, where I'd ask them if he can just peal potatoes and bust rocks, until he realizes you can't go out and do these kind of things.

I mean I might of let him off the hook had he been truthfully sorry and took the car around the block. He purposely went out to hit stuff is what gets me.

I really feel bad for the grandma and she said it right there on camera. "I want to whip his behind if I thought I wouldn't be taken to jail." See that's the problem with America today. People can't discipline their children with a good old fashioned butt whippin. There's nothing wrong with it and it might humble the little deviant if it was done in front of everyone there.

tarded400
Sun May 4th, 2008, 10:50 AM
I agree whole heartedly. He definitely wouldn't be quite as nonchalant or chubby by the time I got done with him.

Jaydoc
Sun May 4th, 2008, 09:05 PM
"Get him some type of help..."? Get him a size 11 boot up his ass is more like it.

Mac020
Mon May 5th, 2008, 06:25 AM
He really needs a dad and mom. Sad! No one to teach him the difference between right and wrong!

tarded400
Mon May 5th, 2008, 10:23 AM
People have a pretty good feeler for right and wrong. Its called a conscience. This kid knew it was wrong, he just knows that its fun there is no consequences for his actions. Remember swordfish? "I'm going to make the thought of terrorism so horrible no one would dare attack us." (horrible quote but its something like that.) Same goes for this kid. He keeps getting free passes, soon enough he'll be in jail and we'll be paying to feed him.

salsashark
Mon May 5th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Anyone who impinges on America's freedom. Terrorist states, Stanley. Someone must bring their war to them. They bomb a church, we bomb 10. They hijack a plane, we take out an airport. They execute American tourist, we tactically nuke an entire city. Our job is to make terrorism so horrific that is becomes unthinkable to attack Americans.

There you go 400... and I completely agree with you. Society is allowing the inmates to run the asylum. Can't wait to pay for his 3 hots and a cot as well.

Brat
Mon May 5th, 2008, 11:25 PM
the game didnt make him do it, he did. blame the parents imo.

Keyser Soze
Mon May 5th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Parents or not...some lil shits are just rotten....that lil fucktard is proof. No discipline or beating is gonna change that. He's a walking statitistic...just wait

puckstr
Tue May 6th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Fat little Shit. Beat him? Ground him?

Screw that. Take away the Twinkies, that will get his attention.

Or better yet "BOOT CAMP"
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2006/01/06/fullmetal372.jpg

tarded400
Tue May 6th, 2008, 10:10 AM
"I was hungry sir!!!"

Sortarican
Tue May 6th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Or better yet "BOOT CAMP"

LOL,
Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant?
I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk
You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

McVaaahhh
Tue May 6th, 2008, 11:44 AM
You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet!

You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

salsashark
Tue May 6th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Then let me see your war face!

You got a war face! AHHHHHHHHHHH! That's a war face, let me see your war face!

Bullshit, you didn't convince me, let me see your REAL war face!

You don't scare me! Work on it!

McVaaahhh
Tue May 6th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Gotta be one of my favorite movies.

One of the most quotable too.

"Private Pyle I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-fucking-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!"

Sortarican
Tue May 6th, 2008, 02:08 PM
You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.
The what?
The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir.
Whose side are you on, son?
Our side, sir.
Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?

RyNo24
Tue May 6th, 2008, 02:19 PM
He needs to play Americas Army (I am not talking about the game) for a couple tours lol.

Shea
Tue May 6th, 2008, 02:32 PM
He needs to play Americas Army (I am not talking about the game) for a couple tours lol.

I wouldn't punish a fellow soldier by putting this punk next him in a combat zone.

RyNo24
Tue May 6th, 2008, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't punish a fellow soldier by putting this punk next him in a combat zone.
good point, he would probably cry like a baby while his fellow soldiers fight. He could be a 'scout' and see if the 'coast' is 'clear' wink wink (decoy).

Shea
Tue May 6th, 2008, 02:42 PM
good point, he would probably cry like a baby while his fellow soldiers fight. He could be a 'scout' and see if the 'coast' is 'clear' wink wink (decoy).

Hey you, go see if that is a minefield.

RyNo24
Tue May 6th, 2008, 02:47 PM

Lol, exactly. Just tell him its "bad" to walk in that field. He would be like, "its cool to be bad". Instant mine field clearer.

I dunno, Operation Human Shield might suit him pretty well...
He is chubby he may be able to cover two soldiers.

MetaLord 9
Tue May 6th, 2008, 02:48 PM
I dunno, Operation Human Shield might suit him pretty well...

puckstr
Tue May 6th, 2008, 03:29 PM

Yeah but he would be all soft and squishy....and fun to make cry:cry:

puckstr
Tue May 6th, 2008, 03:30 PM

Go boy...fetch the twinke...go on. it is in that field

MetaLord 9
Tue May 6th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Well he'd push you too. When you're off running w/the squad and this fattard comes barreling down the hill cause of gravity you'll be run'n like Indiana Jones (in the first three, not the new one.)

puckstr
Wed May 7th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Hey fat boy meet your new baby sitter
http://www.mugshots.com/IMAGES/Mugshot__michael-jackson.jpg

DeeStylez
Wed May 7th, 2008, 11:08 AM
:pointlaugh: Good one