PDA

View Full Version : anyone ben up the pudure

HOTCARCASS
Thu May 8th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Has anybody rode the pudure in the last few days or so. I'm really tempted to go check it out.

InlineSIX24
Thu May 8th, 2008, 11:27 AM
:pointlaugh: ....... Sorry. I have no helpful info about this, but I did get a good laugh out of it.

HOTCARCASS
Thu May 8th, 2008, 03:14 PM
finally a sense of humor. The funny thing is I really want to know what ridin the pudur is gonna be like. I might just have to check it out myself. Could be monumentuos or it could be rough.

salsashark
Thu May 8th, 2008, 03:39 PM
:lol:

This thread's too funny... I can't help but think of all of Cat's cooter references

RyNo24
Thu May 8th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Lmao, the something happened in pudure the other day, and I laughed so hard listening to the news guys having to say it over and over again.

Devaclis
Thu May 8th, 2008, 03:52 PM
I was up the Pudre a couple of years ago. It has been a while. I don't even remember what it is like anymore. It was a fun ride tho. Some of the FOGS up North get to go up the Pudre a lot. May want to hit one of them up.

RyNo24
Thu May 8th, 2008, 04:15 PM
I was up the Pudre a couple of years ago. It has been a while. I don't even remember what it is like anymore. It was a fun ride tho. Some of the FOGS up North get to go up the Pudre a lot. May want to hit one of them up.

I hope you are refering to the town...

siriuschris
Thu May 8th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I really want to know what ridin the pudur is gonna be like. I might just have to check it out myself. Could be monumentuos or it could be rough.

Depends if you're pitchin or catchin

HOTCARCASS
Thu May 8th, 2008, 07:13 PM
With all this rain the pudure probably pretty wet. Maybe to wet to ride. Screw it I'm hittin it anyway. We need some Colorado sport bike club shirts that say Rock - it in the Pudure or Pudure Riders or.....

mtnairlover
Thu May 8th, 2008, 07:20 PM
You guys crack me up...lol.

Just cuz I'm dying here with all the misspellings and the connotations...it's actually Cache la Poudre (http://gorp.away.com/gorp/resource/us_river/co_cache.htm). At least that's the name of the river. It's also a scenic river and not one speck of it has been dammed up...yet:-(

Anyhoo, I have a feeling that you'll find the narrows and the areas all the way up to Rustic to be in ok condition. That is what I consider the lower area of the canyon. That part of the road is also kinda rough and bumpy in spots. Further on up past Rustic, the road opens up...not so much in the canyon anymore and you get some really nice sweepers. Also, the temp starts to cool down a bit as well. Last year, I was up there in either early or late May and there was still several feet of snow up at Cameron Pass, but the road itself was still pretty clean.

Not sure how far you are going, so take it easy, but enjoy:-) I'll probably be taking my own run at it in a couple of weeks.

HOTCARCASS
Thu May 8th, 2008, 07:32 PM
I think a couple weeks will do the Cache la Poudre some good. She's probly a bit dirty yet.

Filo
Thu May 8th, 2008, 07:36 PM
I have been up the Poudre three or four times this week - I can't quite remember. Some weeks I even make it up twice in one day, but only when things work out for me. Other weeks it is like pulling teeth just trying to get myself to the mouth of the Poudre.

HOTCARCASS
Thu May 8th, 2008, 08:25 PM
I'll be workin it tomorrow. Not the Cache but other various routts. I like it in the morning best.

mtnairlover
Fri May 9th, 2008, 09:35 AM
I have been up the Poudre three or four times this week - I can't quite remember. Some weeks I even make it up twice in one day, but only when things work out for me. Other weeks it is like pulling teeth just trying to get myself to the mouth of the Poudre.

:lol:

Um...doing ma best to not type out what I'm thinking...since I'm at work...but lmao...:D

salsashark
Fri May 9th, 2008, 09:40 AM
^^ Great minds (using that term loosely) think alike... HAHAHA