PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Hayabusa Owners: I Need Your HELP!

Telefonica
Fri May 9th, 2008, 02:56 PM
I've got an FI error on my 2002 hayabusa. The codes are C32, C33, C34 and C35 - Power/Signal to the fuel injectors. I think that it might be a bad ECU.

However, I was hoping that I could simply swap my ECU with your ECU and see if the error comes back. It should only take five minutes. I live in the Littleton area and could come to you.

Let me know if your willing to help me out.

Thanks!

Dizzy D
Sun May 11th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Moved your other thread. Double posting is not necessary. This is the correct thread placement. NOT general for bike tech questions.

Slo
Sun May 11th, 2008, 09:35 AM
I'm out in Westminster, if you want to drive up here, you can use it. Only thing is, if you somehow fry my ECU, you will have to replace it.

fullgrownbear
Sun May 11th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Moved your other thread. Double posting is not necessary. This is the correct thread placement. NOT general for bike tech questions.

Yew gawt in twouble!!!

lol.

Telefonica
Sun May 11th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I'm out in Westminster, if you want to drive up here, you can use it. Only thing is, if you somehow fry my ECU, you will have to replace it.

Thanks, I've got no problems riding out to westminster. And of course I'll buy you another ECU if I fry yours too. I just sent you a pm.